Please consider turning it on! Hes not going to have sex with a twenty-year-old Tom Riddle. 11. He clung to the teddy bear that he had had for as long as he could remember and reached above his head to grab the door handle. I cant do the things I once did. His relationship with the Weasley's had been a little strained at first, when they realized he wasn't going to marry into the family. But the Triwizard Tournament is going to get personal. "Kreacher, I'm going to go get some supplies," Harry informed him, pushing away his nearly empty plate and draining the last of his coffee. L's s "We shall name her Walburga, Walburga Irma Black". If not, then nothing will happen.. He focused on the Weirwood tree in front of him. This uncontrollable magic continued until Hadrian neared the age of eleven when his father finally gave him a ring. Dorea Potter nee Black had married Charlus Potter, Lord Fleamont Potter's younger brother. He had been bred and raised for slaughter, a child moulded and manipulated to fill the shell cast in a self-fulfilling prophecy. A tear in time and space, a pheonix feather, and a dementor stumble into a tunnel. Harry Potter is Lord Peverell Corban Yaxley is a good friend Good Corban Yaxley Lily does not marry James Above him black and gold magic swirled fighting against his control. 28. Until then, just focus on your studies, and while youre at Hogwarts, make sure to keep your head down. He imagines a future with his soulmate, one filled with wonderous magic, food and clothing aplenty, and, most importantly, a large, loving family. presence it is now. As did the sounds of steel on stone. He believed that the prophesized Master of Death walked the Earth, ready to bring balance to both the light and dark and peace to the people who suffered from seemingly endless war. Work Search: Will he manage to push Tom Riddle away from the path Dumbledore created? If Harry's life had been planned and perfected around him, did he ever truly live? Harry Potter was supposed to be the golden boy, the savior of the wizarding world. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Work Search: A/N so, how will this go? Especially considering Harry was the wizarding worlds saviour again. 6. This is the original summary, I am just correcting this work. Follow me on Twitter RSS Feeds. Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Hermione Granger, and Luna Lovegood are sent back to their younger bodies to save lives. Following his soul mark's guidance, Harry abandons the world he grew up in for the new, fantastic world of magic. 57. This is a story where Harry Potter gets sent back in time to relive his first year at Hogwarts though this time everything is different Thirty seven year old wizard Head of the Auror department Harry Potter is in the middle of a battle in the department of Mysteries against Death Eaters that avoided capture in the final battle of Hogwarts when an She was the family disappointment after all; even being sorted into Hufflepuff instead of Slytherin.Following the battle, she managed to join a band of rebels still fighting to take the Dark Lord down. He'd got together with Ginny again, after things had settled after the war, and she was out of Hogwarts. I don't have much experience writing yet so any feedback is appreciated. But why should Riddle sleeping with some whore change history? How many exactly was unknown. He was taken to Diagon Alley by Hagrid, one of Dumbledores chosen loyalists. Knowing what he did, he decided to fix some things he never had a chance to before. In which Harry could see GhostsNot that it bothered him, he had been seeing them for as long as he could remember. No more wandering around at night, alright? He still hopes he will, somehow, find a way to return to his friends. "James gulped. Understood.. He is forced to go on an Auror raid, when the people he saves are not who he thinks. , , . Hadrian, his mother replied. Also if I have two of my favorite fanfics that one of them is placed in Harrys era, while the other one is Harry accidentally traveled to Toms era. 46. Im just saying that he is more than just evil, much like you are more than just good.. He'd not go into the magical world untrained this time. We know you have used children in war, Albus, and Hadrian will not be a part of it. When their conversation turned to Hogwarts, Harry realized that there was one major obstacle: Dumbledore. It was Ron with Draco's wand in hand pointed at Harry. He wont sink that low. This is going to be a time travel fix-it, kind of. He knew that there was something bad happening in the world, and because of it, he rarely got to leave the house, even to just play outside. Even if the Master of Death was here to decide the outcome of this war, I dont think you would like their decision. At the age of three, Hadrian was like many children in that he was scared of the crashing of thunder and the lightning that casted long shadows in his large, lonely room. Chapter 56 Chapter 9 Now, it wasnt uncommon for those of a purer blood status to be considered a higher-class citizen. So I have read Past Player: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/5736901/1/Past-s-Player Hadrian Salazar Peverell : https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8764745/1/Hadrian-Salazar-Peverell Wear me like a locket around your throat: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11996609/1/Wear-Me-Like-A-Locket-Around-Your-Throat. Time travel, no pairings. Raw magic that was meant to be anchored to another who was long dead. 44. what these boys need is therapy. Please consider turning it on! Contrary to popular belief, the Dark Lord didnt silence the voices of the people, he just tweaked the balance of power within the Ministry to his favor. Chapter 55 From now on you will be going to Hogwarts., But, father, Hadrian said, his attention back on the conversation, I thought you were going to teach me, You will still receive lessons during your school breaks, his father said, but if what your mother and I believe will come to pass, then there is something at Hogwarts that you may need., Consider this part of a contingency plan, his father explained. Harry Potter travels back in time after Voldemort is resurrected. He imagines a future with his soulmate, one filled with wonderous magic, food and clothing aplenty, and, most importantly, a large, loving family. Because everyone knew the Weasley's were known for their fertility and to always have more than one child. It's a bloody miracle I didn't end up dead before coming to Hogwarts, only to learn that a man who is supposed to be my father left me there, on his own free will, while he went off to live his own life. The plan was always for him to remain neutral and follow the path in life his parents took. The other childr Carrie Potter thought she had everything she wanted when she turned 11 and was taken away from her abusive Aunt and Uncle, but she was very wrong. One word from any of them could ruin an entire lesser family. MOD!Harry, Monster!Harry. 58. And he is in his own body He doesnt takeover his younger counterparts No slash No harem No lord of 20 houses. The true , s s s S . shaken to the core, and panicked the red head spun around and ran from the scene, refusing to glance backif she had, she would have seen Harry Potter's body begin to fade. Feel free to let me know of any that I miss so I can fix them. May I continue on the way to my job there? 9.5k Slash Shippers 30 Online Created Jan 18, 2017 Join help Reddit coins Reddit premium "I'll be back later." Chapter 26 It's been long enough since I read it that I don't remember much about it. Chapter 4 Well, tenth times the charm right? Who had he been thinking of? Harry who did not know a family till then will now be living with a big family of Potters and Blacks. The air grew oppressive with the wizard's magic. She didnt say anymore after that, so Hadrian didnt ask. How will they cope with the betrayal and the emergence of Iron Man. After years of living and healing in his younger body, it is finally time for Harry to return to Hogwarts, the seat of Dumbledore's power. When Ginny stumbles upon a young Tom Riddle passed out in a remote Hogwarts passageway, she resolves to have nothing to do with him. Tom A collection of facts including a timeline, birthdate, biography, astrology breakdown, and personality analysis. They thought they were all destroyed, and are curious to see if it still works. 25. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", 1. Time Travel w/ Harry Potter Next Gen 1.2K 22 2 That alone would be odd enough to make Harry a strange, freakish boy, but then the snake begins to speak. That was until something happened and they decided he wasn't, naturally. grangerbashing. I understand, Hadrian replied. It would never reach its former glory. Are there any fanfictions that are similar to the plot of Harry being the master of death and going back in time and becoming a Peverell? It was this belief that brought him to the Peverell Mansion late one night under the cover of a thunderstorm. Battles with his nightmares Harry and Luna find a broken Time Turner that has been wrecked by the FiendFire that occured in the Room of Requirement. Just as the wards failed and the doors were blown wide open by the blue furred Aires with Nargaks riding them, seven stars formed. The Perennial One Was Perhaps the Greatest Witch Ever Lived Since Lady Grindelwald and such a Powerful Witch Couldn't Possibly Lose to some infants could she?On that Fateful Night in Godric's Hollow, Lady Voldemort Didn't only managed to get trapped in her body while she was trying to protect her legacy but also managed to mark a living legacy in Hardwin Potter Himself, the-boy-who-lived was Cherished and loved by the entire Wizarding world, celebrated as their saviour who protected their kind and their future however there was another potter sent away from the very world his brother was being Cherished in.Growing Up Under the Watchful eyes of Ignorance, Neglect and Mental Stress, Harry Grew Up to be a Very Cold, Detached, Independent and a very resourceful man But when He finds about the existence of a happy family, The Toll Breaks His Already shattered soul into pieces and makes him question his faith in people whose deaths he once dignified.Will The Potter family manage to resolve their dysfunctional relationship while an old foe is rising once again or the entire world will face the consequences of their ignorance on one innocent boy whose innocence was torn apart from him. Work Search: Those who chose to fight took their chances. He also finds himself infatuated. New laws were quickly put in place. 45. Gellert Grindelwald managed to find the only soul that could understand him on other levels of madnessand darkness. Chapter 40 Return to Peverell Mansion At eight years old, the strange splotch of color on Harry's arm transforms into a skull with a snake curled around it. It was over. No one else had the strength to be an anchor. If things happen as we believe they may, then you will be where you need to be. This mercy led the Dark Lord to gain a high percentage of approval from the citizens under his rule, turning the favor from Dumbledore to himself fairly quickly. "Once shed thought his magic oppressive, when she was just a girl, but that was many decades ago. The children of the previous light supporters were granted clemency and the option to continue their attendance at Hogwarts. Stabbing and slicing the Death Eaters ankles and legs, bringing them down that waywith the power they had at their fingertips. Chapter 6 He asked himself, what had Sirius been thinking of then? This work could have adult content. She would find the cure no matter how long it took. He didnt want to disappoint her by acting like a scared child, so he held back his tears and simply nodded. . Chapter 3 What good do you see in him?, I didnt say he was good, his father replied. Harry had done it. The Last Peverell by animerocker646 Being the Master of Death made life difficult, especially when you need to save all of magical Europe from inbreeding its way to extinction. Kreacher had changed significantly since the battle. The Peverell family is one of the most ancient and powerful families in the magical world. Hortensia Potter would never give up on her quest. , , . This was the world that Hadrian Peverell grew up in. He is but a child, his mother said. 22. I cant do the things I once did. He looked up catching sight of platinum hair. Ahora se encontraba en casa de nuestro Lord favorito. The light probably would have lost if not for them. Is a Knife evil? Chapter 10 19. Ostatnia ze starego czarodziejskiego rodu, potomkini Kadmusa Peverell'a w prostej linii. Raw magic that was meant to be anchored to another who was long dead. (See the end of the chapter for more notes.). Even just going out to buy supplies or shopping, he was pictured and what he was doing ended up in three newspapers and a dozen magazines. Harry Potter/Orion Black SLASH M-PREG! They were both left at Wool's orphanage at the same time. Harry Potter had fallen asleep on the Hogwarts express, wishing he didn't have to live in a time when Voldemort was in power, also going into his fifth year.When he woke up over fifty years in the past with a wand at his throat, he couldn't help but wish he'd been a bit more specific. If there was ever a time for My Fave Fanfics, Ongoing fic, Harry Potter Goes Away (Time travel/accidents/escapes and others), Amarillie Harry Potter Fanfictions, Master Of Death, fanfics that i keep coming back to read, Untiltheveryand, Ris' WIP favs, sleep deprivation hits hard kinda like nyquil-pm, S.T.I.L.L., Best Reincarnation/time travel/dimension travel, Everything . Vampire: The Masquerade Redemption is an RPG that was released in 2000 and is based on the pen-and-paper roleplaying game Vampire: The Masquerade. 339 guests check out the sequel to this book hadrian riddle harmonia - a harry potter . Regulus Black life is about to change when his future soulmate tattoo arrives to help him. Chapter 22 linkffn(Shards of Time: The Master of Death by Shitsumeishi) apparently has Harry going back in time and becoming Lord Peverell-Black. He is the only non-Pureblood in Slytherin, and Salazar in entranced by the boy's way of navigating the politics of his House. He recognized both of his parents voices, but there was an unfamiliar one as well. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, You know what the prophecy says, Roman, the unfamiliar voice said. This sub is for fanfic recommendations and discussion related to LGBT pairings and characters in the Harry Potter universe. 27. Not the pureblood propaganda of course, no, not that, but nearly everything else yes. Chapter 49 In other words, this is a time travel fic, where Harry accidentally ends up almost twenty years back in time, in 1979, where he meets Regulus Black, very much alive. Chapter 38 what they're doing instead is time travel, draco's grandfather is not nice and that's all I'm going to say here, also fuck anything that's not in the books. 51. At five years of age, Hadrian began performing magic. The outcome of this is not at all what he expected. ", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. 17. R&R please. Pureblood witches and wizards were never turned down from job applications, and Half-Bloods and Muggleborns had to fight for positions even if they had the best qualifications. He wouldn't be ignorant for long, for he was having a nice long, lengthy chat yet again with Death. This threw the Nargaks from their backs. Sighing in exasperationmaybe he should have just used the Floo. Understood?, Head down, avoid the Dark Lord, Hadrian repeated. Despite Dumbledore's attempt to manipulate the wizarding world to go according to his vision, things didn't go according to plan. She had lost her parents, she had lost friends, she had lost her godfather and her surrogate uncle and she had more than once been close to loosing her life as well.She had lost her life, actually.Yet, somehow, this situation was so, so much worse than anything she had ever been forced to face before. Keep in mind the people whose lives you could save by taking a stand. There was a brief shuffling sound before Hadrian could hear the door swish open in the strong wind and then click shut. 37. Plans are unfolding, plots are solidifying and the future will never be the same. Harry often wondered what it was like when it was cared for, not this blackened husk of a house. Un [n] It was to die and live again, or to never die until your role has been fulfilled. James Potter survived and left his only son with Dursleys anyway.However, when Harry learns the truth he is furious and out for revenge.How will the Wizarding World survive the newly made cunning and bloodthirsty Hadrian Peverell?What will the Dark Lord do?What will everyone else?Harry is about to fuck shit up.________________________________________________________"I am not your son, James" Harry snarled at the man, who flinched at the pure hatred in boy's eyes. On one occasion, an emotional tantrum destroyed the entire east wing of the family estate. It was common knowledge that the Dark Lord believed in the prophecy and was looking for the Master of Death. I do not own Harry Potter or any of its characters. 33. However, he knew how eager Newt Scamander and Tom Slytherin were for this trip. Perhaps at one time, the man known as Albus said. , . left kudos on this work! Hadrian and the Dark Magic Voldemort has been defeated In my old age, after thirty-eight years of tiring life, I have long grown apathetic to present events. Patting his pocket, which had his wallet in it, which held not only loose change, but his trunk that had his entire fortune in it, the bank had not been happy with him at all. Chapter 2 Slytherin!Harry. 13. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Okay, she said. Magic has been outlawed for anyone deemed unworthy or unpure. Chapter 11 You already know this, so why do we have to go through this every time?. as well as Nit really a time travel fic butbits all I can thinks of. He's determined to continue towards his goal, even if that means he has to accept more help than expected, and take a step or two back at times. How will they cope with the betrayal and the emergence of Iron Man. Independent Harry Potter Time Travel After a disastrous third year back in time, in which Harry almost ruined everything, he is forced to learn that he cannot control the world. OP Harry. This had happened enough times that they knew what he meant. This action led to some outcry from people, but the Dark Lords charismatic speeches reasoned with many about the importance of preserving the magical community.