Im need knee replacement surgery and June 2nd, 7th, 9th, 14th & 16th are days open to have the Surgery in 2021. The waning moon, gradually disappearing from the night sky, takes away all illnesses, bad habits, excess weight, and in general all unnecessary of human life. By Lisa Stardust. Darina B., Alberta Canada, Thank you for expertise Susan! As per Indian astrology, certain combinations of tithi (lunar day), nakshatra (stars) and vaar (week days) are considered auspicious and therefore ideal to perform certain activities or start something new. It also has long shot prediction. Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius for the next 12 months will see many of transform and push for freedom. Buy Gas. Video: How To Use A Personal Astrology Calendar, Find your personal cycles - Get an Instant Star-Timer Calendar Get instant access to the next 12 months - Join the Farmhouse now. You may look at any from 16, 17, 18, 19 January. Yearly Monthly and Daily Astrological Predictions in Malayalam. June 2022: Favorable. Step By Step Guide On How To Design A Backyard From Scratch, How To Secure Financing For Projects That Will Have a Positive Environmental Impact, How Aesthetic Procedures Help Improve Your Self-Confidence. If you are fearful of having a surgical procedure, during Mars retrograde it could be harder to find your courage. All of these aspects above will ensure that this is a good time for you to . Thanks again!! 2022 . . Its well known never to have surgery during a full moon & 3 days after also, because of the issue of bleeding more. Best time to have operations/surgery based on astrology. Special precautions and immediate medical assistance are advised if you fall ill under the following combinations of astrological parameters, which are deemed malefic. The earth sign that assimilates the Earths bounty that started w Taurus in the spring, and gathers and harveststhanks. These are the luckiest, and unluckiest, months of the year, according to astrology. Thank you. I can find a fortunate date or choice of dates for your surgery, a wedding, to launch a business, or more. However, you will have to work hard and surmount quite a few professional obstacles . (The Venus retrograde shadow period ends Oct 7 when Venus is again in 28 degrees Leo). My Doctor wanted to do it early, I held, off for the date that Bree mention. Proposed dates are 02.05.2021 for right eye and either 29.09.2021 or 05.10.2021 for left eye. For Customized or Personalized C-Section Muhurat Report, write to hindupad@gmail.com. Anticipate possible mercurial mix-ups such as incorrect billing. There are so many moving parts, ievoid of moon, & Mars, (many others planet to consider as wellmany moving parts) & I always have to state by law Im not a doctor & its best to consult your doctor first & foremost! Venus will be retrograde in Leo July 22 Sep 3, 2023. Chaturdasi. DO these on Best days (IF your personal stars agree), try to avoid doing on Worst days: Meet New People I am happy with the prediction. It was perfect report shared to me and based on that prediction help me in my life to face challenges and to grab opportunities. So for any surgery, block out 3 days before, the day of, and the 2 days after the full Moon. Pooram, Poradam, Purattathi. Consider Dec 5 Jan 8, 2024 to be Mercury retrograde. Many times, we do not have the luxury of having a choice when it comes to surgery! It can be a nerve-wracking time trying to decide when would be the best time, what would enhance our recovery by choosing a certain time & date, & that is if we have a choice! Be sure to have soups and broths prepared to eat during your recovery. This gives us twelve quite different basic types. var d=new Date();var n=d.toLocaleDateString();var t=d.toLocaleTimeString();document.write(n + "
" + t); Need to Know When You Should Decide to have Surgery? I have been told it should be when the Moon is in a Waning Cycle and not during a Full Moon. In the Brhmaas, muhurta means a division of time: one-thirtieth of a day, or a period of two Ghati (48 minutes). But one thing I will add is if it were me & I had a choice I would not have a knee replacement during a full moon. When looks promising for cosmetic procedures? Harley Weir. Good Days/Bad Days for Selling, Buying, Borrowing, Surgery, Weddings, Hair Treatments, Dental Work, and More . i have surgery scheduled for April 7 2021, i am thinking of switching to the 12 or 15th of april 2021. Avoid when the Moon is void of course, meaning that the Moon is changing signs. Once you know all this information, get an in-depth astrology reading. <- Details in Forecast Video. This will likely manifest most obviously . Despite this, they can often be a bit unsteady on their feet and they tend to trip over their own legs. Celebrations and parties are best on the full Moon, or as close to the full Moon as possible. AVOID timing surgery 30 minutes to 36 hours after New Moon. Mars retrograde ended on Jan 12, 2023 so is no longer an issue this year. When is the best time in September 2019 to have this surgery?. Taurus rules thethroat, including neck, vocal chords, and thyroid gland. Following are some. Therefore, when planning surgery according to the Moon, exclude such days at first. It is the eve of the new Moon in Cancer on July 9, and the whole idea is to avoid the full Moon to avoid swelling and complications. Most favorable stars: Friendly stars- Makayiram, Chithira, Anizham, Revathi Dynamic stars- Aswathy, Pooyam, Atham; Thiruvonam, Avittam and Punartham Movable Stars- Punartham . April . The 2023 Best Days Calendar dates are based on several factors, including the position of the Moon in the 12 signs of the Zodiac, as well as the Moon phase. Lunar Calendars are also available. Moon in one of theAir signs Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius are especially good for technology and modern medical procedures. (Shes booked until July). I have chosen the following dates: July 13, July 22, august 10, august 13, august 20, august 19, and august 17. The waxing Moon begins on the new Moon until the full Moon, but stop three days before the full Moon for surgery. Illustration Moon Void of Course Plan Your Best Year Ever! Moon Signs: from Aries that rules the head to Pisces that rules the feet. Planetary relationships may also be considered. Emily C., Los Angeles, California. I do most dental work during the Gemini Moon. What do you think? Its when you COMBINE BOTH that you can get the help you need from the Universe. Thank you, They only do operations on Thursdays! Very nice service, affordable, accurate. 21-31 october. Going to a surgical operation, you need to carefully weigh all the details consult with the best doctors, pick up a clinic. Here is one month of our Best Days Calendar. Go with the Moon sign you like and is good with your natal birth chart, but just be sure that the Moon sign does not rule the body part that needs surgery. During recovery you have time to read, so heres the link to my books. New months are posted on this pagenear the end of the preceding month. Thanking You. Avoid surgery when transiting moon is combust or within 17 degree of natal sun, moon or mars. All Rights Reserved. Planets in Retrograde 2023 Wealth is an important aspect in one's life next to a illness-free health. Lastly, we also need to look at the Sun and the Moon, as well as the planet that is linked to the part of the body that we are having surgery on. Naveen Kumar Maregowda 2 Dates that include the shadow period are Apr 13 May 21. 2 - Scorpio reproductive system, sexual organs, bowels, excretory system According to the Health Predictions 2022 for Gemini natives based on Vedic Astrology, at the beginning of the year, Mercury will be in the eighth house in conjunction with its lord. Do not have an operation/surgery five days before or after full moon day, as the bodily fluids at this time will be at their highest, and cause swelling, hemorrhage or septic. For the next two months, the best days for dental care are January 13-14 th and February 10th. And on the best day of 2022 for your zodiac sign, you could see a big one, thanks to the new moon in . Aries is the ruler of the head, face, brain, and eyes. Both add and remove: THANK YOU. You can look at 9th or 15th February 2019. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Nakshatra is Anuradha Im considering the days of 8, 9, 10, 25, and 26. Bento theme by Satori. The waning Moon begins after the full Moon, but wait at least two days after the full Moon to schedule surgery. Bharani, Swathi, Kettai. Any suggestions or is the 9th a good day? Go to the lunar calendar of operations. . Joyce. Remove during the Waning Moon: Yellow = Best, Gray = Worst. So, do not plan surgical operations on it. But for a big life event such as a business launch, schedule your event . First, avoid surgery on the full Moon, and the three days before and the two days after the full Moon, to avoid swelling, bruising, and complications. I am looking to have foot surgery on November 23, 2020 which is a Monday. Please send email to bree@spiritualdesignastrology.com, I will be happy to guide you on your journey Bree. Also, an illness can cause much suffering and distress if it has set in one a day ruled by your Birth Nakshatra or the 3rd, 5th or 7th from it. Mercury retrograde in solid Earth sign Taurus to say what you mean and mean what you say. Best Months: January, March, April, . Time the surgery to begin and end within, 5 days before to 30 minutes after the New Moon. Learn how your comment data is processed. The commencement of medical treatment at an auspicious time can bring effective and fast relief to the patient. June 30 Dec 6, 2023, Pluto is retrograde yearly for about five or six months: Mary Selfridge. Some physicians, nowadays, use this technique for effectively curing patients. The planet Mars is named for the god of war. Personality Traits Pluto in the 8th House, Eclipses, New, Full Moons North & South Nodes Accurately Predict the Future. A wedding? Planetary relationships may also be considered. Appreciation for your advice. September 2022: Favorable. Apologies for the mistaken Date for the First surgery! Time 6:45am from Aries the head down to Pisces the feet. 2 Avoid hard aspects between transiting Moon and natal Sun, Mars, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus and Pluto. And that is on Full Moon. While the Moon is changing signs, it is considered Void of Course, meaning that it no longer has the full energy of the sign it is leaving, but is not yet fully in the energy of the next sign it is entering. Get 25% off with code: Best-Worst25. I am Scorpio zodiac. - Medical Astrology by Eileen Nauman I was born July 31, 1948 at 12:06 PM in Brooklyn, Kings, New York. Family gathering and festivities for 3-15 days to celebrate the Chinese New Year. Is there will be problem as per astrology is this period bad for eye surgery.. Many of our readers have asked for lucky colors and unlucky colors for people born on various birth dates. I am not sure if my reply went through so I am sending it again just in caseI am sorry. My birthday is July 13,1976 born 1:13pm in Cleveland, Ohio. What if you cannot change a surgery date on a void of course Moon? Auspicious Time for child birth = 1.20 PM to 1.40 PM. Avoid scheduling surgery on the Monday morning after a holiday when hospital staff could be hung over from the weekend, or not yet in their weekly rhythm. And avoid the week before and the week after Mercury retrograde, the shadow period that still feels the influence of Mercury. AS ABOVE = SO BELOW is an ancient truth-bomb. When Venus in going direct is it ok to have cosmetic surgery? Anatomical Zodiac Man from Les Trs Riches Heures du Duc de Berry, a 15th century illustrated book, Books Aug 24, 2022 Jan 22, 2023 and Aug 28, 2023 Jan 27, 2024, Neptune is retrograde yearly for about 5 months: Youve avoided the full Moon days, know the lunar cycle to add to or remove from the body, and understand the Moon sign. * Best and Worst Universal Daysdo not indicate whether or not you canexperience "a good day" during the day. Garib logo ky bahut ahcca solution hi jinky pass kundli bnvany ky liye fess affert nhi ker skty thanks for work. Another positive aspect to look for is the Moon being in a fixed sign, so Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, or Aquarius. 2023 USA Horoscope Predictions Prepare for a Economic Crisis!. >>. Scorpio is often said to be one of the sexier signs, and with that in mind, the sign of the Scorpion does indeed rule the sexual organs as well as the bowels, bladder, and rectum. I intend for shoulder surgery to my daughter who is 9 years old on 10th April 2017 for her eens palsy treatment, it is known that full moon day is on 11th April, please advice is this right time to get it done.her details are as follows. 6. Thank you for this article. On Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, coinciding with Aswini, Hasta, Chitra, or Punarvasu are considered the best days for starting medication, especially to cure recurring fever and other diseases. Discuss the pros and cons of particular days with your psychic, making sure that it works with your own unique aura and your sign as well. All of these aspects above will ensure that this is a good time for you to elect to have surgery. But yes Full Moon for an event! Menstruate during the dark Moon, preferably during the balsamic Moon thats the final two or three days of the lunar cycle. However, try to avoid surgeries of the organs under the influence of the zodiac sign the Moon is in on the day of the surgery. Our astrology website has a lot of Astrology Best Days For Surgery information. Im having a knee replacement on Tuesday Feb 19th . Fire sign Moons Sagittarius, Aries, and Leo are dynamic and focus on accomplishment. 9845537525, I am going for Laser surgery of my eyes on coming Tuesday or Friday i.e. But for a big life event such as a business launch, schedule your event on or close to the full Moon for better attendance and more energy. People do not hemorrhage as much, bruise less, and swell less during Last Quarter Moon to New Moon vs. Full Moon to Last Quarter Moon. If people go for treatment or surgery when planets are in bad position then you will not get good result. May 10: Mercury Retrograde is back, and it's in Gemini. Chinese Spring Festival. If you want to find a lucky day using your birthday, then we have another tool to find a Favorable Day for an appointment, job interview, meeting, trip, and announcement.After the day selection, you might need to find the Auspicious Hours of Special Events. Feel like it's "negative" to talk about worst days? March 2022: Favorable. If the patient is to remain conscious during the procedure, he (and the surgeon) will be more tense and anxious; best to avoid. Wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best ahead. They can be prone to chest infections and other ailments associated with these body parts. Though the digits in Astronlogia - Numerology, Astrology & More! Fixed signs are good for stability, especially the Taurus Moon for cosmetic procedures because Taurus is ruled by Venus. See the best dates this month for various activities based on the Moon's sign and phase, including information about wedding dates, beauty, shopping and gardening.. . Does moon in cancer on surgery date create a problem and also mars opposes my mars/pluto conjunction. We eloped on September 19 and it was AMAZING! Astrology Forecast for March 2023. The commencement of medical treatment at an auspicious time can bring effective and fast relief to the patient. Avoid surgery when transiting moon is square or opposite or in conjunct with natal or transiting sun or mars or Saturn. Start New Projects Mondays are the only days my surgeon operates. Do not be on the south side and avoid taking alcohol and non-vegetarian on this day. Chinese calendar and its relationships to human life is one of the greatest achievements of the ancient Chinese Astrology. Ive tried to avoid the full moon and also take advantage of when swelling would be at its lowest. To that end, it is very important to note which sign and thus which planet rules which part of the body. Virgo is assimilation. I was born August 15th close to Midnight, 1949. Learn More, Signup for Free Classes in Scientific Multidimensional Astrology here: https://magihelena.com/signup-free-classes/. He wants to go back in and take out the plates & replace whatever is needed to allow me to heal & walk. Note, that it is better to plan any surgery according to the Moon on the waning Moon. The Moon is in a sign for two and a half to three days each month. She is the best, I am so thankful to clickastro for providing us the all kundalis of our family in time. Astrological experts provides auspicious days or luckiest dates to move to a new house in year of tiger 2022. 6 - Virgo digestive system, intestines, spleen, nervous system, Opposite Signs: <- Details in Forecast Video. Time. Though, of course, this may bring its own dangers. 3 - Gemini arms, lungs, shoulders, hands, nervous system, brain Are Horoscopes Accurate Enough To Rely On? A day where moon is Void Of Course (VOC) is not good for surgery, as there is a chance that operation might not be done successfully or may result in additional operation. People do not hemorrhage as much, bruise less, and swell less during Last Quarter Moon to New Moon vs. Full Moon to Last Quarter Moon. Not every new beginning is of equal importance, and the level of importance of the beginning determines the strategy to use. I have a consult appointment for a hernia operation on November 4, 2019. The most important surgery tip is to avoid the full Moon! This astrology calendar outlines all of the major astrological aspects for 2023, helping you plan for the year! Hello I am having liposuction of my double chin and love handles/flanks. I also like surgery during a cardinal sign because it moves along with a purpose. Would end of May be better? The 2023 Best Days Calendar dates are based on several factors, including the position of the Moon in the 12 signs of the Zodiac, as well as the lunar phase. Gut related issues are common for those born under this sign, but they are also said to be wise and have a strong sense of intuition or gut instinct at the same time. Cancer is opposite Capricorn. The waxing Moon is best to add to your body. Hi Im planning to do plastic surgery for my breast in March please would you tell me what dates are suitable. So the 9 days of the waxing Moon are the time for surgery to add (not remove) something to your body, like a new hip, heart valve, dental implant, or a breast implant for a cancer survivor. 7-14 october. This is the time for surgery to remove something from your body, such as a tumor or extra skin. For example, 2, 5 and 27 lunar days are some of the best for haircuts, and 1, 4 and 28 considered unfavorable. Mars: Unexpected hemorrhage Harvest. Could you please kindly suggest the 1/2 dates preferably after two weeks. So avoid it all by not having surgery during these days. Moon Void of Course is good for activities that do not require much conscious energy, such as cleaning house, doing laundry, and other routine domestic chores, or completing a task before expanding into a new area. I am scheduled for a knee operation on January 9, 2019, for a partially torn ACL and meniscus. The planet Venus rules beauty, desire and money. Hi! I know they advise not when its retrograde but now its almost directHOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOOON. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. Help please. Please let me know if any of those dates are good.