Theyre also exceptionally rugged and dangerous, especially during the April-to-October wet season. One thing is for sure, I will never travel to Panama. Dog owners here are not mindful of where their dog goes the owners are tending to their own life: working, raising children, running a business, or resting during the hot days. What do you think?? play. Photo link: I dont believe that anything ominous is happening to Kris in this specific photo. All of this leads to resentment and frustration, which results in higher crime rates. Notice how Juan has actively injected false information into the public investigation, including a picture of 4 people standing in a pond with heavily photo edited faces (one of them has their head moved off of the neck in a very obvious edit). If a psychic reading leads to some legitimate form of tangible evidence and made public, then thats excellent, but otherwise I think its mostly a distraction. He has a whole series of You Tube videos (over 50) that were made that show that the pictures were manipulated and he names the suspect. Wearing minimal clothing, no knife of compass which were left in their room. The illusion of her being tied and in distress is nothing more than that. Because of thedark, the pairmight have usedthe camera flash as a light sourceor to scare away animals. Not in the third world. I must have been living in a cave and totally preoccupied with myself when this happened because I only stumbled across this via a Youtube video ( one of many) by Juan Perea Y Monsuw on Friday. I wonder why the girls didnt do any text messages even if they never got through? Jump forward to Boquette now and you will see a photo of the girls in the street, and behind them is a shirtless fat white man. If the dog was with them, we cannot know for how long, nor why the dog left the girls. People have long realized that its up to the public to solve this. It appears to me that Kris has her right arm to her right temple and you can see part of her left elbow. Were trying to raise $5,000 for gear, security, transportation and food. I know if I was hiking and wandering in the jungle (and presumably possibly lost although not quite realizing this at this point), I would be curious about a manmade structure like this. Out of respect for the girls families, I think that comments like this, which I argue turn this case into some sort of entertaining Netflix series, should be removed. Guns are mostly for use in robberies, but these gangs prefer not to leave bullet holes its too obvious. Oy vey I didnt catch this before, but seeing it now it sort of made my eyes water a bit. Around 2 oclock. This means either the user became incapacitated and was not operating the phone or was seriously confused. I do not see any eyes, but I can definitely see a nose and a mouth. Another case that comes to mind is the case of Holger Hagenbusch: https://imperfectplan.com/2020/07/02/holger-hagenbusch-a-disturbing-murder-and-exposed-coverup-in-mexico/. The goal wouldnt be to identify suspects or disrupt anyones life. Did they each have a camera or only Lisanne? Beyond that, the police are even suspect in altering evidence and not preserving it. Please support us we cant do it without you. He drowned a short time after. Ironically enough, several of those men were also murdered shortly after. Panamas government is stuck in a desperate position. Alex Humphrey disappeared . It seems too strange to be an accident. Why are both her hands behind her back? However, any link that requires any form of downloads, account creation or spammy activity, to view linked content, will not be permitted. That is why the poor often resort to vigilantism. I have one questions for you, regarding the 90 photos taken at night: if these were not taken by one of the girls in an attempt to provide light or whatever, what possible purpose could anyone else, such as an attacker, have in taking these photos? I prefer to think that the two girls had some sort of accident, still horrific but better than being murdered. Thanks for some new information, excellent analysis of the photo! There was enough evidence in this investigation to solve the case and possibly find Kris and Lisanne while they were alive. The emergency calls still dont go through. Blue is an uncommon color in the rainforest for anything of that size. While some believe Kris and Lisanne died in an accident, the ex-cop slammed the police investigation in Panama as shoddy and said it should be redone. I read that the backpack belonged to Lisanne Froon. This trip to Panama was a major life experience for Kris and Lisanne. And look at it from this point of view. A path looks different anyway when you walk back the other way so they would not be aware they were not heading the right way and carried on. Youre asking why didnt they try to call a friend or family member WHEN THEY COULDNT EVEN GET A SIGNAL TO THE POLICE? as a hiker myself, it would be totally unnatural to hold your hands behind your back in that way AND bend your body AND twist your body out of alignment. I think investigation isnt the correct word. The backpack contained two pairs of sunglasses, $83 in cash, two bras, a water bottle - and importantly, Lisanne's passport. Where did u see that picture ? So, these were all indigenous locals influenced by another villager that had traveled abroad. In Central America, dogs arent usually seen as something to protect and cuddle. Someone was with the girls when the two photos of them were taken on the Pianista summit. Yes, this was taken after their photos at the Mirador. The main areas of tourism in the country focus on business tourism, beaches, health and trade. Others suggested neitherFroonnor Kremerstook those photos; they believesomeone abducted the women. On April 1, the 21-year-old and 22-year-old went for a walk . He walked the trail with Ks parents, a sweet friendly lovely dog companion with big wise blue eyes, he is prominent in the video made by Ks parents as they walked the trail. I think that if the parents had withheld important photographs,showing that the circumstances pointed to natural causes,they would have disclosed that theory before now, surely,if for no other reason,than to prevent further speculation about the girls disappearance. Certainly, each country around the world offers valuable experiences in their own way. This link answers some of those questions: Kris Kremers Case: The People Involved (Reference Guide). I would like to know the answer to that question also. No accident. So many clues in all these pictures. She looks disorientated almost. Have you managed to obtain a copy? It looks straight and like it may go over the eye and above it. And the hair photo shows him holding Kris by the neck (you can see his fingers, one wearing a silver ring with faces engraved on it). Even the cheap pair of sunglasses are in perfect condition. How many tourists go missing in Australia each year? Political corruption runs rampant, depending on the community, which has a cascading effect on law enforcement and local crime. This level of negligence and irresponsibility would be considered criminal in a developed country. Its interesting to hear that you are considering putting together a research team to visit Panama and further investigate the details of the case interviews, videos, mapping terrain, etc. Only a fool thinks they were attacked by people. Theres a blood splatter on her leg from her tendon being cut, to keep her from running away. In this photo is another object (or two? The original plan had been for them to disappear without a trace, like so many other people in that part of Panam, but when the reward money was offered, they decided to fabricate a narrative in which the two girls had mysteriously lost their way on the trail. Why is no one talking about what appears to be a rock painting or a carving 3-4 feet in front of her? The backpack and contents were covered with fingerprints, yet they were never analyzed. Keep in mind, these are my observations Ive made since moving from the USA. Also and I am assuming the phones where in their possession the phones actually did acquire a signal some times but clearly they were not being used so they did not know. Or locals found the bodies and stole the bag and items. ): https://ibb.co/nqy80hS Of course there is room for healthy and rational speculation surrounding what happened but the vast majority of these theories are absolutely ridiculous and downright disrespectful. Perhaps this stranger had suggested he could guide them on a more interesting trail, or show them something interesting in the jungle. Both of these photos were photoshopped! Right on the bank of the river/stream. Those two women were wearing very little clothing to be entering bush/jungle, there is no way that theyd easily make their way through vegetation, and, as they were clearly intelligent, why would they voluntarily just walk into dense bush? Then there are no images until April 8, when 90 unsettling nighttime pictures were taken with flash in the middle of the jungle with timestamps between 1:00 and 4:00 AM. I think shes frightened, Not only does it look like her hands are tied behind her back,but if you zoom in on just her,her expression does not look happy at all,and she is looking off to somewhere beside the camera,she isnt even looking at the camera,and there appears to be blood in her hair on both sides of her head and her hair is clearly a mess.maybe this photo was taken after their captured, possibly by whoever captured them. Most novices wouldnt know how to properly handle something like this, so it was probably someone experienced with computers. Kris Kremers, 21, and Lisanne. I just want to agree with Chris and the poster JW that she is shading her eyes with her right arm up. I know that their camera and mobile phone photos have been analyzed a thousand times by various people online but I also know that many people arent able to enhance the brightness, contrast, exposure and saturation in a professional graphics program. Her hands could be tied behind her back but, if this is the case, then much computer editing was involved because other photos that come AFTER this one in camera sequence show Kriss walking ahead of Lisanne WITHOUT her hands tied behind her back. They could have been a target early on. Do they know more than we do? Its up to the public now the government closed the case 6 years ago. From my understanding, there was no warning signs on the trail. What is clear is that on that fateful day the girls went out for a short hike and never came back. She makes a last effort to wake her friend. My condolences to the families that experienced this terrible tragedy. This is so surreal. Also, people do not give off a rosy glow from their backs, as can be seen here. I dont think so. Indeed it does not even accidentally appear. Keep in mind nobody has seen all of the photos and we dont know why. The commenters here are speculating wildly about this particular picture. Dutch investigators attempted to recover the file but didnt manage to retrieve any data, which suggests that the camera was plugged into a computer and the file was deleted rather than deleted from the camera. Thats what I see as well. Ive removed their comment and blocked them from reposting. They usually drown their victims, hit and run car accidents, or just disappear the victim, etc anything that ensures theres no obvious intent to the police. Theres so much conflicting information regardless of which theory is chosen. The parallel side-supports would have been covered with leaves in order to make a suitable temporary roof. Sorry to send so many messages Chris, but as a policewoman I have never liked to give up on a case.. Hello Shock and fear and protecting their family from pain was the goal. I do think it looks like red flowers growing through the structure, and whilst I agree that it does look like there is some sort of symbol on the tree, after studying her pose from the photo above, I dont think she would be acting / posing like that if there was a creepy ass symbol scrawled into the tree! It would be interesting to see a map of possible mobile blackspots because it seems where ever they were IF STATIONARY then they were on the extreme edge or reception dependent on atmospherics. He went into the girls room without police, he was involved with finding of the backpack, and also the bones. Hi Carin, thanks for your comment. Tuesday morning, Velleman and Borries were recovered from inside the plane, according to Albert Lewitinn, a representative for the Velleman family. It was the last time anyone saw the women alive. The phones showed that just hours after the beginning of their hike, someone dialed 112 and then 911. El despus, es pnico y preocupacin. After taking a deep dive into all the evidence and flying out to Panama to do their own investigation, the pair concluded that the girls deaths were an accident. In truth, the fact that theres no evidence that the dog was with them leads a person to believe that perhaps someone could have fabricated the fact that the dog was with them. Being in a foreign country, in the tropical rainforests, especially for young curious minds, is a very unique experience. Looks like some of sort of indigenous artifact/trail marker. There is an international consortium working behind the scenes to slowly and methodically continue the investigation. There has recently been something in the news about it. Of course these generalities and cultural traits do not apply to everyone here. Were the photos altered in any way or is this a presumption? Im very curious what your experience is living in Latin America, because generalizations like your statement are certainly inconsistent with many disappearance stories and law enforcement activity here. Even though both kept contact with their families daily through messaging and calls? You can even see clear rods in the red areas towards the top going straight through. While I was reading over the story again, I decided to review their photos one more time. Which other objects in this photo look unnatural to you? After investigating further, I discovered this article from the LA Times: https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-01-18/cult-anointed-by-god-kills-7-in-panama-jungle, The LA Times article states The sect arose after a villager returned to the community several months ago following a stint abroad, bringing back unusual religious beliefs with him.. My interest would be to see if its scientifically possible for the official theory to have happened. I wish I had them as actual photographs that I could shuffle around until I can place them in the order in which I think they were taken. She turned around and they snapped a photo. The girls went for a swim in a rock pool. 3. That looks kinda like a monster, Very interesting and thorough analysis. Im not saying that I dont think foul play was involved. But I still had that curiosity. Debra Ann Velleman, of Waukesha, Wis., and Sue L. Borries, of Teutopolis, Ill., are missing after their plane crashed off the coast of Panama on Jan. 3, 2022. Why were they still in the jungle at 4:39 PM when they made their first distress call? Their bodies were located after more than 690 hours of searching. Someone mentioned a Jaguar? But even when a phone is locked after thee attempts the screen says emergency calls only. Why did he leave them? Two Dutch tourists Kris Lemers, 21, and Lisanne Froon, 22 disappeared while out on a hike in Panama in April 2004. After days and days, they finally got a bit of reception and some hope, and they didnt try again?? Where are those Pings? The following insight will make not make much sense to you if you dont know their story. If one or both of the phones were missing, it would have generated more questions. You have a good eye! So its kind of curious that the most critical images are either cropped or missing entirely. The theories Ive read seem too far-fetched to be believable. But by April 6, the girls were still missing. Kremers'slocked phone showed someone entered awrong PINseveral times. It looks like something hand-made. He has a weapon like o jr t in his hands. The group of 13 youngsters - nine from Coln province and four who were visiting from Panama City - left on Friday morning to go swimming in Gatn Lake. But, then again this whole case is pretty unbelievable whether you believe they did or didnt meet foul play. Trials are too costly. Turn on desktop notifications for breaking stories about interest? Ive already researched a lot about the local conditions: https://imperfectplan.com/2020/07/02/kris-kremers-lisanne-froon-panama-bleached-bones/. Your email address will not be published. We have no police report to read which its self may also contain errors. Jalisco authorities have launched an investigation in connection with the enforced disappearance of four tourists. You would write something out on notepad or at least be texting everyone in your address book hoping one got through saying Help. Do the additional photos reveal anything more? March 3, 2023, 7:57 AM. I would prefer to stay anonymous and off the website, so you have permission to use my email. In all, the State Department says that in 2013 and 2014, a . Something happened between the morning and afternoon of the 5th because it was in the afternoon that a wrong pin was entered and subsequently every time thereafter. Auto Reset and Continuous. This is relevant because if the camera was on Auto Reset and 509 was deleted before 510 was taken, then the camera would use image 509 again. They were not lost. Perhaps he gave some other persons a lift with the girls as is one of the stories out there. 2. I also live in a third-world country about which it was said that investigations were shut down, or botched, to protect the tourist industry. I can assure you that is nonsense.