If you just comply with the law and supply the necessary documents,No. Some of the FAQ we have catalogued for Washington months ago are general questions that can apply to pretty much any state, like CALIFORNIA, while some are purely idiosyncratic regarding the way that Washington State request information, and those are pretty clear below (ahem, when "ESD" is mentioned). $('#requestBtn').click(function(){ var secondPath = window.location.href.split("/"); If you were self-employed or ran your own business, the documents they list to show earnings will cover most of your issues. If you were diagnosed with COVID-19, but were able to return to work this week, answer No to this question. ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} If you are approved for at least $1 in unemployment benefits, you will also be eligible for a $300 weekly boost for up to 11 weeks and until March 14, 2021. Just right off the bat, the law that requires proof of self-employed income / attachment to the job market / pua income documentation, does not, to my knowledge, require a date range, so ESD putting a date range selector that does not allow for multiple employers already seems pretty erroneous. I get the anxiety thing, I really do, and look, we don't really know each other, I don't really know how you operate and what goes on inside your cranium, so let's put it this way, if you are not sure, because ESD is not clear and I am just some random guy on the internet, I already agree with you, and if you think that your anxiety will not be satiated until you obtain a document about The disappearance of the job and attach it to this questionnaire, then I think you should do that, I know that it will be totally useless if you're already uploading your tax documents, but if for you and your own inner peace requires it, then you should do it and I will go find you the post where I described to another user what kind of information will need to be in the signed affidavit from the prior perspective employer, so if you want to go down this path Your perspective employer needs to write an affidavit describing The disappearance of the job, roughly when it was offered and when it was rescinded, some brief details about the job, provide their contact information and sign and date it. I could have probably easily supplied something a year ago but I was never asked for anything. function getQString(name, url = window.location.href) { New Requirement for Individuals to Submit Documentation Substantiating Employment or Self-Employment (Section 241 of the Continued Assistance Act). } Get another . if (esIndex != spanish) { The initial code is located in the document, but event handlers are located in the elements. So this is what I sort of answered just above, I really don't think that they're verifying the actual employment dates, like in the initial claim filing where you have to provide your start and end date, it is my opinion and assumption that the date range selector is just forcing you to confirm that the income happened within the year that is required, not a way to verify employment history per se. Applicants who submit documents online do not need to also mail them - sending them in twice can delay processing. xhr.responseType = "text"; Your earnings from before you had to leave your job and watch your kids. } else { return false; } What information would I submit? } else { .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} These documents must include: The name of the company. If you do not have tax documents from 2019 or 2020 because you didn't have earnings attached to your new business, then a business license, a business plan that others had reviewed, State or Federal business IDs, etc. Iowa Currently paying out? console.log('There is a translation for this page'); Yes, it can be a digital signature. How to Apply for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) Step 1: Apply for Unemployment Benefits at the Claimant Portal You must apply for unemployment insurance. window.location= checkHead; Were you working previously? Attachment I provides an updated summary of the coordination of unemployment benefit They always ask that overpayment question at the end and it's always extremely upsetting and off-putting.. "Hey honey, can you go to the store and pick up a carton of eggs, and if you happen to forget can you tell me why the last 15 years of our relationship is not been a total waste of my time? if (xhr.readyState === 4){ (New) I have paystubs and tax returns, but I also worked for ___, which one should I upload? Individuals who applied for PUA before January 31, 2021 and receive a payment of PUA on or after December 27, 2020 (regardless of which week ending date is being paid), are required to provide documentation substantiating employment or self- employment, or the planned beginning of employment or self- employment, within 90 days of application or when directed to submit the documentation by the State Agency, whichever is later. So from like, before when I was working, correct? 24-20. More background about this poll here. } [CDATA[ If your usual employer offered you telework and you can do so this week for your usual, prepandemic number of hours with pay, answerYes to this question. If you were not providing constant and ongoing care to a family or household member who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, answer No to this question. Why does my account saying it's now in adjudication after I provided the documents? Considering the reason(s) you checked above, can you still telework (work remotely or from home) your usual number of hours? This has nothing to do with how many hours you did or didn't work, it's just verifying your attachment to the job market; pay stubs or tax documents from any employers in 2019 or 2020 are acceptable (among other things), it does not matter how many hours were represented per week or total in the tax document. if (xhr.readyState === 4){ If they require the document to represent work that occurred during a given time frame to be acceptable and the document represents work that occurred in the given time frame, then it is acceptable. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Increase in Able and Available/Job Searches/RESEA, Because of Re-Opening: Labor Market data/Covid-19 Data, Best Practice: PUA - Prove your Income, Increase your WBA and MBA. If a school requires students to be physically present at the school, it is open. } Will they require me to repay the entire sum received plus interest? if( newSpanishLink === '/esp/'){ var checkHead = ''; var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest(); If a school has a mixture of online and in-person classes, where students attend school in-person some days with the rest of the week being done remotely, it is considered closed. The separation reason and the attachment to the job market are two totally different things, the separation reason has to do with PUA eligibility criteria from the CARES Act (3/27/2020), PUA income eligibility has to do with Continued Assistance for Unemployed Workers Act of 2020 (signed 12/27/2020). } else { return false; } $('#noTranslationExists').addClass("dontShow"); They know I quit my job 2 weeks prior to the pandemic emergency already because I took my child out of school before the schools closed due to what was happening in Wuhan. + "translation=no"; if(translatePage == 'no'){ // ]]>, If you never applied for PUA but believe you have past weeks to claim. If you can work from home but are unable to because you must provide ongoing and constant care to a student for whom you are the primary caregiver, you may be considered unable or unavailable for work. Can I send my paystub records separately by fax or should they be sent within the online form? Are you providing constant and ongoing care for a family member or household member who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? + "translation=no"; If they list a document as acceptable, and you have that document, then it is acceptable. If the first week of your PUA claim was April 18, 2020, your document must cover sometime from Jan. 1, 2019, to April 18, 2020. This question asks if you were diagnosed with COVID-19. If you became the major source of income due to the death of the head of household, but you are employed this week, answer No to this question. // ]]>. I'm so confused. There is no indication that that's what is occurring. var spanish = 'esp'; This question asks if the claimant can telework for their usual employer, including working remotely or from home, during the week for their usual number of hours with pay. if( newSpanishLink === '/esp/'){ results = regex.exec(url); If you get a this request more than once, my bad. The statement must include the name and contact information of the person who signs it. Firstly, wait until you get the letter from ESD before you submit documents unless you have already been asked to do so. Weposted this page andstartednotifying customersabout this new requirementas soon as our computer system was programmedfor itin July 2021. Individuals filing a new PUA application on or after January 31, 2021 (regardless of whether the claim is backdated): Documentation is required within 21 days of application or the date the individual is directed to submit the documentation, whichever is later. var newSpanishLink = newURL.replace(/,/g, "/"); How to Provide Proof. We have not yet translated this page into Spanish. The deadline for providing such documentation depends on when the individual filed the initial PUA claim. If you became the major support for your household and are still unable to find employment, answer Yes to this question. Other documents that verify the job. A statement from someone who can verify the job offer. Also ensure you respond to requests for documentation for PUA claims as required in the new legislation. var regex = new RegExp('[?&]' + name + '(=([^&#]*)|&|#|$)'), URL.splice(esIndex, 1); } else if (esIndex == spanish) { I'm on PUA because my employer let people come to work with covid. } 1. } If you dont qualify for any unemployment benefits, including extensions, from regular state or the Railroad Retirement Board, answer No to this question. passURL(); If the deceased was self-employed, please send us at least one of the following: The state or federal employer identification number for the deceaseds business. The deceaseds business license. The deceased's tax returns. Any official business receipts showing proof of self-employment. One or more signed statements from people other than yourself verifying the deceased was self-employed. Falsifying/fabricating income documentation: using Photoshop to create a fake 1099 or W-2 (almost certainly referred to law enforcement, remember, they are asking because they already have your wage record), 3. Examples of proof of the planned commencement of employment (if you were scheduled to start a job and were unable to due to PUA qualifying reasons): Statements/affidavits by individuals (with name and contact information) verifying an offer of employment. Edd Customer Account Number Location Quick and Easy Solution. ._3wvjcIArtO7kKPJabZfZ9S{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-right:24px;opacity:0;transition:opacity .1s ease-in-out}._3wvjcIArtO7kKPJabZfZ9S._1c98ixuh4QUWO9ERiFID3p{opacity:1}.RtAsN7UrR7u51W5kaOXvp{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-left:4px;margin-right:0}._1JRtpiobR4jYtbw-xx1tPO{border:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-body);margin-left:-7px;transform:scaleX(-1)}._1JRtpiobR4jYtbw-xx1tPO:nth-child(2){margin-top:4px} Company I was going to be working for shut down so it feels like giving my tax returns which has no connection to that company or the reason I filed unemployment feels odd. }else{ Avsenos si desea que esto sea una prioridad y traduciremos la pgina lo antes posible. I am asking for your humble click on a poll related to PUA/Self-employment Documents and if you have already submitted the documents, if the adjudication has completed and you are still eligible. } Is there a way to check all of my sent messages? A mixture of online and in-person classes3. The information is required by the federal Continued Assistance Act. Application of the support schedule: The child support schedule shall be applied: a. in each county of the state; b. var translatePage = getQString('translation'); I was asked for verification, however I am on regular UI. If you were employed and had to go on PUA, you can easily prove your earnings and connection to the workforce with pay stubs or 2019 -2020 tax documents. Weekly PUA pays half of your state's average unemployment payment. If you were diagnosed with COVID-19 and you are still unable to return to work because of the diagnosis, answer Yes to this question. function passURL(){ Therefore you could just simply choose to start an end date of your 2020 employer, OR the start and end date of your 2019 employer. Most claimants will have to demonstrate that they were working when their PUA went into effect. 4. Locate username (s) associated with your email address. I was scheduled to start a job however this was over a year ago. For example: as soon as our computer system was programmed, the first week you received PUA benefits back to Jan, If the first week of your PUA claim was April 18, 2020, your document must cover, If the first week of your PUA claim was May 22, 2021, your document must cover. $('#removeMsgBtn').click(function(){ //