Kakashi sweat dropped but followed in there wake. . What if Naruto was Like Kakashi part 2. The whole Neji backstory. Once under her control Kushina can use a Jutsu that her family created. Thanks to a time seal that she created that allowed her to look into the past. . This is the end of the war naruto take sakura and hinata as his girlfriends to reform his clans. Answer: The Hyga affairI don't think removing it does much to the timeline on its own. Can you make a story with naruto defiley all of the women along with kaguya ootsutsuki being his wife He is a genius, strong, level headed and part of a family of 3. Rambo Villains Ranked, After saving Naruto from a group of Taki kunoichi, what if Iruka adopted Naruto? And they both almost died for one another on multiple occasions, also once Naruto realized he was neglecting his home life he quickly turned it around in Bourto. Danz said with a smile. "For a elite ninja to be lazy like that, makes you think, I mean Dauri sempai is lazy as well and he is considered one of the strongest in Kumo outside of A-sama and Killer Bee Sensei, maybe being lazy makes you a top ninja and by me being lazy I will one day become so powerful that I become Raikage, but because I am so lazy the village suffers and eventually collapses forcing me to become a wandering ninja and take on jobs I would never do maybe I would even have to join the Akatsuki" Omoi theorized on one of his rant's. . I mean she love him for more than 10 years so become a cheater doesn't make sense. How will life change for Naruto as he and the Toad Sage take his training seriously. FallenAmorDisclaimer: I do not own Naruto, the character or the tv show, movies, or anything associated to it. Inspired by Raikage and the Mizukage. How will his possession of the Rinnegan affect the world? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Where Naruto has an date with Destiny and wonders what these two strange men doing in his mind or where Naruto sets out to make his own destiny and destroy the shackels that binds him. How would the timeline of Naruto change if the Hyga affair never Naruto Uzumaki is a hyperactive ninja of the Hidden Leaf Village and a member of Team 7, son of the Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki. Rinne-sharingan Naruto , Mokuton Naruto , Chakra chains Naruto Naruto Harem , Friendly Nine tails ( kurama ) Tsunade just shook her head at her apprentice. c truyn Tenseigan Trong Th Gii Naruto - Chng 611: Danzo k qui trn TruyenDich.com. Did something happen in Boruto I'm not aware of? Will he be successful? Hyuuga Hinata/Yondaime Raikage | Fourth Raikage - Works | Archive of "Enter," the Raikage spoke. Everything related to the Naruto and Boruto series goes here. All in all it was a bad week for the former Uchiha clan leader. naruto raikage apprentice fanfiction. Aside from all of the partying and fun of course. The Raikage (, literally meaning: Lightning Shadow) is the Kage of Kumogakure, a title bestowed on the village's leader. Summary: Naruto is around Itachi's age and he is ordered to take an apprentice. Naruto groaned as he awoke to the sight of the sun setting out the closed window and its rays covered the sky in a red hue. (There will be hints of Bleach here and there) () () () () () () () () Summary: Naruto is around Itachi's age and he is ordered to take an apprentice. Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. 26-jul-2019 - Dark Uchiha descrubri este Pin. In the time after the Great War, Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke join the ANBU division, starting a new chapter in their lives as they take on new missions given to them by their Hokage and Naruto's father, Minato Namikaze. After losing his family, Sasuke decides that love isn't worth it if it means suffering this much each time he loses it. I The ANBU took Naruto away and place him in a sealing chamber where they put a chakra suppressing seal on him and something else. naruto learns hiraishin fanfiction chunin exams Just for the record, I don't own any of this story or Naruto. Will anything tear them apart? Still don't own Naruto. With a devastating motivation and plan. i wont leave a link to it here but just open google and search the title of this story amd you should find this on FanFiction.net anyways What if instead of Kushina being Naruto's mother and through a trick of fate Naruto's mother was Tsunade after a drunken night with Minato in which Naruto becomes both the heir . Receiving a nod from Jiraiya the pair went off with several empty buckets. Kushina Uzumaki died the night her son was born, giving her life for his own. irina shayk sunglasses celine naruto learns hiraishin fanfiction chunin examsmercedes coach for sale near hamburgmercedes coach for sale near hamburg But for those who don't know what that is, let's take a moment and get everyone on the same page. "here let me show you" Naruto said and he disappeared in a blur as well however it was still much slower than the Raikage, but that was what Naruto was expecting. Despite her harsh an One day on the training grounds,Team 7 stood on the bridge.Everything as usual.Kakashi late,Sakura Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she won [COMPLETE][EDITING] There standing before him was what Naruto . But against Madara, the effect goes without saying. That AREN'T any of those questionable ships like Naruto and his mom, Hinata and the Raikage, literally any of the Konoha 12 as minors with full grown adults, etc.. For me, it's basically most of the canon pairing ships (except ShikaTema for obvious reasons), and NaruSasu. 10 years later after being banished Naruto becomes the new Raikage of Kumo and leads it to greatness. Naruto: The Toad Sages Apprentice Fanfiction. Solitary, hapless, unknown, he who faces detest in the eyes of thy common man . It's a For Want of a Nail fic, with the divergence point being that Naruto becomes friends with Hinata and Shikamaru during the Academy. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works And her new cellmates, Hinata and Sakura, are eager to help the Raikage punish their former kage. My Home Eco Grants, 90 New Town Row, Birmingham, England, B6 4HZ ; Mon - Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm Uzumaki Naruto grew up with lofty goals, guts, and determination. Uzumaki Naruto/Yondaime Raikage | Fourth Raikage - Works | Archive of Kumogakure (, Kumogakure no Sato, English TV: Hidden Cloud Village, literally meaning: Village Hidden by Clouds) is the hidden village of the Land of Lightning and was founded by the First Raikage. He knew that they could face the 600 ninjas . But may I ask what you plan to do about Sasuke?, if he goes to Konoha he will almost certainly die" Zetsu said. Lies de vida podem ser muito dolorosas. The fourth Raikage's decades long ambition of adding the Hyuga clan at Kumo reignited at a spy's report. The Leaf Village has been decimated by Nagato, masquerading behind the persona of Pain. At some point in the past, due to A not having a blood sibling who could be his tag-partner, try-outs consisting of young children were gathered in . Tsunade needs to find a way to gain alliances. Naruto and the group heading to Iwa were at the main gate, it had come as little surprise to most of the people that Kakashi was not on time. Raikage Mansion. This page may contain sensitive or adult content that's not for everyone. Naruto: Kakashi's Apprentice Chapter 1, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction Naruto: Kakashi's Apprentice By: Jiraiya's Lost Student Kakashi chooses Naruto over Sasuke and Sakura. Naruto Namikaze- Uzumaki: Naruto is nothing like the boy everything thinks he is; he is not the knuckle headed ninja that everyone perceived him as. America, home of the brave, land of the free, and the stupid. [Anime-only] Naruto Shippuden Episode 217 Discussion Naruto/Boruto Naruto has Sherlock Holmes observational/deduction abilities but only sometimes applies them. She knows that leaf village left her family to die during the second great ninja war. I will return to Konoha immediately. What is it poking fun at? It has been two years since Sasuke has been on his quest for atonement, and two years that have given time and preparation for his assassination by the hands of the Raikage who is hesitant on trusting him. The shinobi world could only ever think of them and their jinchuuriki as weapons. As the battle lines begin to blur, he must find a way to reconcile all he's ever known with the man he hopes to become. Hinata is the rejected child of Lord Hiashi and the price paid for a debt on her life. But that's all well and good, makes for good research after all. naruto raikage apprentice fanfiction - dummy.plugtodesign.com Naruto had been practicing for hours on end and was finally making some progress with the rasengan now being able to hold it for around 25 seconds before it lost its compression and destabilized feeling a presence Naruto spun around and put his guard up. neglect, femsasuke, naruto. However soon after Danzo's plotting was interrupted. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Then he went missing only to reappear 5 years later, but she was already dating his best friend. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Kushina and Tsunade are going to adopt Kin and Tauya into their clan. This story picks up a few months after Borutos 18th birthday he is coming back from a long mission with Sasuke, the main focus will be the Naruto moms dealing with their new busy lives now that the leaf village has to pick up a lot of slack now that Naruto is no longer hokage and the rest of the villages are on a race for power to build the strongest army with a lot of distrust since the former Hokage was the one to unify and keep the peace. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2), Uzumaki Naruto/Yondaime Raikage | Fourth Raikage (5), Uzumaki Naruto/Yondaime Raikage | Fourth Raikage, Last seed of the Senju and Uzumaki blood lines, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Luka Couffaine/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug. In Naruto's college life, he encounters many difficulties that he never expected. There will be lots of rarepairs.January - Mission Fic, Loosely influenced by Naruto filler episodes and Uzumaki Chronicles 2 game (Kankuro x Tenten)February - Different (Gaara x Fuu)March - Acceptance + Fairy tale (ish) AU (Kankuro x Tenten)April - TBAMay - Fantasy AU (Kankuro x Tenten)June - TBAJuly - TBAAugust - TBASeptember - TBAOctober - Couples CostumeNovember - TBADecember - TBA. The Mizukage interjected, insulting the Suchikage's age and how close he was to death. Haruno-san was Tsunade-sama's second apprentice, but she was the one running the hospital in Tsunade's absence. The jinchuuriki are tied down by a long list of both written and unwritten rules of things that they aren't supposed to do. Pairings NaruYugi (Grammar is Terrible in the first 15 - 20 chapters but improves. It's a dark story, so if you're looking for something vanilla and lovey-dovey, this ain't for you.] History for Main/JumpedAtTheCall - TV Tropes White tiger khajiit Sasuke. Its been three years since Naruto was summoned to the past. "Will you shut up" Karui said annoyed at Omoi over active imagination. And the criminally insane. Playing Peek-a-Boo with the vessel of the Kyuubi is probably at the top of that list. The Raikage decides to attend Naruto and Hinata's wedding, and soon ends up giving the blushing bride a special wedding present of his own. Each and every one of us know she will never do that neither with sasuke(cuz they never talked) or with raikage (cuz he tried to kidnap her and her uncle died cuz of it). These characters aren't natives of the Naruto World but some will have the context to what's going on and how much varies from each person. "That does sound like him" Tsunade admitted before she began to walk towards the center of the village where most of the tents were located. Y si Toneri, sabiendo que es el ultimo de su Clan, aceptara ir a la tierra para reconstruirlo? A shinobi must not value himself but rather adhere to his village's ideals. Read Chapter 4- First C-Rank! I made a new jutsu: Name:Kasai Rasen Rank:A Element:Fire Range:Long/Medium User:Yanzu Myoshi Description:This is a 3 step jutsu, but it is done quickly. Naruto becomes a beloved son and little brother. Minato Namikaze and the Destroyer of Worlds crossover between Naruto and a HP fanfic Lily and the Art of Being Sisyphys which is also great. Its the worst meme i have seen and i might slaughter the memers who did this, I will rasengan the entire meme community who made this joke. Rinne-sharingan Naruto , Mokuton Naruto , Chakra chains Naruto, Naruto Harem , Friendly Nine tails ( kurama ). , , - . Large AU. Indeed, Narutos love life is the subject of many debates and flame wars in the internet. Lamp Post Globes 8 Inch, If the Raikage was going to do this why would he just limit himself to Naruto's wives when he could have the pick of all of Konoha with Tsunade und Fic Request. The Naruto world is the setting and we are using the characters after . With Tsunade and Minato drunk, all she would have to do is knock Minato out. | Watamote - No Matter How I Look At It It's You Guys' Fault I'm Unpopular! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Naruto slowly awoke to see several people standing around him, his eyes seemed glazed over and he found it hard to focus on anything for a couple of seconds before the world came back into view. These often play out in a similar manner to time-travel fics because the SI has analogous knowledge of the future. Or so she thought. Watch Naruto Shippuden - Season 18:Episode 02: The Chunin Exams Begin! He immediately rejected the offer, believing it to be a joint effort by the two villages to attack Kumogakure. Most of the crossovers I've read seem to have things go pretty much identical to canon for each series but with either Naruto or the crossover characters just being in the background sharing their thoughts every What if Naruto lived with Iruka for six years? Please consider turning it on! In one of the buildings that have been left standing" Homura said. Minato Namikaze and the Destroyer of Worlds crossover between Naruto and a HP fanfic Lily and the Art of Being Sisyphys which is also great. "So we need to break up into groups to get the camp set up quickly" Jiraiya said getting everyone's attention. After Tsunade and Minato get drunk, they head upstairs together to Tsunade's room. Right ? During the afternoon in Konoha, the hokage's office we see the sandaime, Sarutobi talking to a young man with blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Really, it needs a rewrite.) naruto, adventure, anime. It is Sakura who faces down Pain alone. Konoha Bashing, Council Bashing. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Being able to date Raven was probably a plus too. Guess it's time to gear up and try to stop the apocalypse. Naruto: The Toad Sages Apprentice Fanfiction. Naruto helms Konoha as its Nanadaime Hokage and is happily married to Sakura, Head of Konoha Medical Department, and together they have four children and a very happy family. Rated M for language, violence, blood, and mature themes. c truyn Tenseigan Trong Th Gii Naruto - Chng 351: i hn chin trn TruyenDich.com Before anyone else could reply the Raikage dove forward and pushed Zetsu to the . Naruto: The Toad Sages Apprentice Fanfiction. With Tsunade under her control and a child created from their joining. As a consequence, Hinata Hyuga finds herself framed for stealing classified Kumo documents and slapped in handcuffs. "I see, very well. Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe. (Please leave this alone, it's not even close to done or fleshed out, let alone completely written. If you want to read his story go to fanfitction.net and search Naruto The Toad Sages Appre #adventure Naruto: The Toad Sages Apprentice Fanfiction. It wasn't enough though, as the hokage, she had to come up with a plan to gain at least one more village's support. naruto raikage apprentice fanfiction - coinfluence.in Then it hit Naruto like a ton of bricks, or as far as Naruto was concerned an angry Raikage. The guards nodded and let them through. Naruto the toad sages apprentice Chapter 27: Back to Kumo, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction. I give all the credit to freowin. Ah here i found some narutards who can't take a meme and then they shit talk dbz.lol. Kelvin Harris Jr Wikipedia, Shan Desa Fanfiction. naruto raikage apprentice fanfiction - myhomeeco.com 'what does he mean fair enough, he was over an hour late' Samui thought. AU. 10 years later after being banished Naruto becomes the new Raikage of Kumo and leads it to greatness. In a world where the other villages did not take kindly to ex-Leaf Ninja being the masterminds behind the Fourth War, nor Sasuke's following attempt at revolution, Konoha desperately needs allies to keep from being destroyed. [Trigger Warning: Noncon/Rape, Cheating, Netorare, potential underage. Pairings NaruYugi (Grammar is Terrible in the first 15 - 20 chapters but improves. Naruto was in his apartment packing his things. Tora Dakuo moved to Konoha with her mother when she was five years old, with no recollection of her previous memories. Did we? she turned to ask him, and he got up alarmed now, looked about for evidence of a condom. In the wreckage, Sakura watches in awe and fear as Naruto faces down the Six Paths of Pain. Work Search: Tsume just wants to be wanted, and finds herself collecting a kingdom of strays, from a newborn Kakashi abandoned at birth by his mother, to a naked 3 year old Naruto seeking refuge in Tsumes dog kennels in the dead of winter, and a cranky old man named Danzo. Madara and Zetsu were walking along a corridor that had been made to enter one of there hidden bases inside the Land of Fire. I just own my character and my story line. Naruto entered his small one bedroom apartment, instantly he could sense there was someone else in there with the blond. Warscar Fanfiction. Sasuke is an unknowing pawn in his father's quest for power. Naruto: The Toad Sages Apprentice Fanfiction. This story is inspired by the works of The Omnipresent Sage and Stroke so check out there work also. Samui and Karui just stared at disbelief at the man 'that was the worst excuse ever' they bother thought as Kakashi hopped down from atop the guard shack. She is considered a princess there" Zetsu replied. However, the Raikage refused to heed Naruto's request and Samui and the other Kumo-nin left with him soon after. He had failed the Genin graduation exam three times; each time because of one jutsu that . It is the rewrite of my old story. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. "You want me to what?" Inspired by Music. ! Hinata x Raikage is forever. Ay was cut from his musings when he heard a clacking sound on the stairs. The series takes place in a fictional universe where countries vie for power by employing ninja who can use superhuman abilities in combat. She began to subconsciously purr happily as she felt him gently stroke her hair. ' 26-jul-2019 - Dark Uchiha descrubri este Pin. Posted by June 5, 2022 dividend received deduction on naruto raikage apprentice fanfiction June 5, 2022 dividend received deduction on naruto raikage apprentice fanfiction blue line badge wallet; what hinders the baptism of the holy spirit This fanfic was inspired by all the Raikage art and a 4chan post. It is rather annoying" Yugito said plainly. When Sasuke goes after Naruto and by extension Itachi, Sakura follows. Everyone in the stadium turned to the box where the kages and daimyos sat. A Series of pairings that vary in content involving the various the males in the Konoha region. . What was the hottest Naruto lemon you've ever read?