I do not understand why we decided we needed this corporal experience, and definitely do not understand doing it more than once, but here we are. Their role is to incite change in society, the environment, and government so that Earth is a place of integrity. They are the final piece of the puzzle. Anita Hasch from Port Elizabeth on March 03, 2018: Love this hub Bev. The mothers, extremely worried and now almost hopeless, asked me if, with my knowledge, I could intervene in some way and do anything to balance and bring them back to normal, to what they considered normal. Please use a different way to share. We started hearing the term indigo child a decade or so ago. Answer: I'm sure of it. Heyo- I am a little bit confused. For some reason, Crystals often seem to have an Indigo parent, but that may be because Indigos provide the right environment - they have already been through the trials and tribulations and are able to nurture their sensitive offspring. My daughter was born in 1999 and she fits the description of an Indigo Child. Even because of my birth year, can I still be a Crystal Child? The concepts of anger, hatred, fear, greed, and separation are as foreign to Diamond Children as the concept of Oneness is to the majority of the planet at this time. Question: Is it possible to be a Crystal and Rainbow child? She's kind, helpful, strong and determined. Fine Jewelry | Diamond Necklaces, Earrings | Kendra Scott I am extremely creative but my gift is being lost and I don't know how to use it for good anymore. But I was born in 1962 and the Crystal describes me. My question is is there any place that identify u if u r one of them or not. They were all new types of children, or rather entities, which turned out to be evolved incarnations with particular abilities and special powers, already activated yogic powers, and tasks almost incomprehensible from a standard level of consciousness stable in survival. This is simply because their priorities and viewpoints are always shifting. I simply read the part that star kids are not in anyway special and I beg to differ. The colors were originally assigned because of the dominant colors that showed in their auras or energy fields. Do you have any advice for our family? Kari Poulsen from Ohio on December 30, 2017: Is it possible to be an indigo, but grow to be a crystal? So I feel what others are feeling and sometimes its hard to differentiate, I will, for example, be super sad for no reason. They push the boundaries of acceptability that were laid down by previous generations. Question: I think I am a crossover between an indigo and a crystal child. You have Crystal child characteristics, but that's not all you are. This is why I think there were waves of star children prior to the Indigos. You're a unique and inspiring individual. Answer: Your daughters both sound like versions of Crystal. Indigo Crystal Rainbow and Diamond: Tell Themselves Kindle Edition The New Children are here for a specific purpose, to usher in the New Earth. I had a warrior spirit earlier but lost all the stubbornness. Answer: It depends which set of characteristics you most identify with. In this long and glorious period, I have met numerous parents, mainly mothers, who contacted me to talk about their sons and daughters because they could not understand and, above all, manage them. Book reviews, interviews, editors' picks, and more. To be comfortable with who we are :). The general feeling was considerable effort to integrate their evolved consciousness into a physical vehicle that needed updating. Indigo Crystal Rainbow and Diamond: Tell Themselves - Kindle edition by Scarsi, Andrea. Do you know the indigo, crystal, rainbow, and diamond children terms? , Language Quick question. i fit into Rainbow to a tee. ASIN They are highly intelligent, and masters at most of what they do, but don't like to talk of their smarts. Answer: It may well be possible. And in turn, each one told me what's in the following chapters. I have two daughters and a son. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I think my youngest son is a crystal childthe most sensitive,artistic,kind,quiet boy who didn't speak until age 3. I always felt, especially as a child that I was different, did not fit in, especially not within my family. What a fantastic opportunity to participate in a round table with them and exchange or rather receive information. The public really gets me in the gut hard to say something though. As babies, they are very sensitive, which is why they might be mistaken for Indigos. Bev G (author) from Wales, UK on May 06, 2019: There are always outliers. They smash down the old traditions in favor of no traditions. He often travels, especially to India, and resides for long periods also in Nepal, the Philippines, and Buddhist Southeast Asia: Japan, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Laos, China, and Tibet, exploring local places and cultures, meeting people and participating in ritual and religious practices. It's not to please or change others. If I were to wake each day and say, " I am strong, capable, and deserving of a good life" (or something similar) would that be something that might help? I have a granddaughter who i am sure is a crystal child. Always had a feeling I was different (also a Libra) I have a 2 year old and every person (at daycare, in our family, friends etc) tells me how she is so much different from other 2 year olds & talks about her beaitiful eyes and her energy. Question: Can a rainbow child be musical? Not to say they are better or worse but they are very special and different than other kids and will never appreciate regular treatment. Hes a talented pianist and is super creative. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, No Import Fees Deposit & $11.55 Shipping to France. Also, children and animals love me. They are often called the rebels, troublemakers, and even the problem child growing up. You don't need to carry that label around with you. . What it means is that these waves of people are gradually changing the world by expressing new ideas, new concepts, and new perspectives. And, of course, we don't know what previous generations' traits were. I used to think my daughter wasn't from this planet, as well. They are more blissful and even-tempered than Indigos, and they set an example for others. They are able to reflect our distorted values back at us, thus they are revealers of the truth. Star kids are extremely special and need extra care so they don't turn out to be addicts, psychos or just commit suicide out of the sheer 'madness' of it all. Answer: I think that is exactly the case. Salt And Vinegar Zucchini Chips A Healthier Snack! See the idea of Indigos, Crystals and Rainbows as waves of people who have the capacity to change the world with their individual gifts. If you don't deal with it now, you aren't going to be able to cope with it when he's fourteen. When I used to take him out, the noise and over stimulation would overwhelm him so much I had to take him away from the situation. What do you think? Experience the Diamonds Direct Difference today! I stayed with this alcoholic jerk for 8 yrs. Answer: Yes, it's possible that your sister is a mix. He's married and lives in Venice. It will become more apparent as she gets older. I researched Indigo children when I was much younger. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow and Star Children- Earth Angel She already has big eyes always open and is very communicative. You have to remember that these aren't cut and dried labels or categories. Id heard of light workers but never star children. I've only read the article three times so i have to read it a few more times. As an Indigo, I was fortunate to have very liberal parents! She has large brown eyes, super sensitive/emotional, very caring child who will cry at movies and commercials, etc, she is also super clumsylike she has never stood on feet before this life. The only exception is the of a Rainbow child whom they can only slightly convince into action. Suzi Lily - Facilitator for New Earth Healing for Childrenwww.divinebeingsoflove.co.ukWelcome to Starseed Planetary - a Galactic video series about the vario. Bev G (author) from Wales, UK on August 09, 2020: Hi Nadja, it's not something I've seen, but it sounds beautiful. Crystals are pure of spirit and very connected to the earth. I didnt ask for it but it just happens. Bev G (author) from Wales, UK on April 22, 2018: Hi Crystal, I think the thing we all need to understand is that these are not classifications that are set in stone. Then the next waves arrives and the boundaries are smashed again. What do you think? They appear where and when they are needed to effect change. He is sweet, friendly and intelligent, but hes also a challenge. Searching ALL my life! The Indigos began to have children and these babies also seemed a be a little differentthey were identified as crystal children. I think my youngest is crystal or rainbow I am just not sure. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. The chakras, of course, given their young age, were still in formation but above the average mass. Born in Venice, Italy, in 1955, Andrea Scarsi began practicing yoga and spiritism and experimenting with telepathy at fifteen. Their high creativity is not seen until it is complete, but Rainbow children often understand the emotion behind it. Indigo Crystal Rainbow And Diamond Children: Explore Th Autism is a spectrum. Could I still be a Crystal child, or am I something else? I was always the smartest kid in my class in spite of neither of my parents expecting or making me study. The various groups commonly dubbed starseeds include the Pure Autists, the New Children (Indigo Children, Crystal Children, Diamond Children, Rainbow Children), and alien-human hybrids. At first it was weird to see how many qualities match up with my own and I am kinda excited to get to know more about this whole new open world of knowledge! Indigo child describes her perfectly. I have been told that I have an indigo aura in the past but when I try and read my own aura I can only see white. Enjoy your new baby niece. $850.00. Hey mam i am 12 and i feel different i dont relly know if i should be in a catagory or not but i felt things ever since i was a baby and saw things. They often fear this trait they have. Could you use a different term for the most recent generation? , Item Weight Indigo Crystal Rainbow and Diamond book. What's that supposed to mean? Revel in your crystal-ness and all the talents and gifts that you have. Something went wrong. He'll make you proud. Star children are divided into three categories: Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow. Just go with it. Patrick Gabriel from Santa Rosa on December 15, 2019: I think I'm an Indigo child, born in 1964. The year of birth doesn't really matter, they are just guidelines. What does this mean? He can change the general mood quickly. I want to help this world heal and grow. Answer: Yes, it's not imperative that parent/s of a Crystal be an Indigo sometimes Star children seem to 'come from nowhere'. These new incoming souls found themselves, in the beginning, uncomfortable in the social world, with difficulty in communicating, unable to understand the education imposed, bored, and tending, by the reaction, to aggression and autism. Please remember that the qualities described have been split up just to help differentiate between the 'waves.' Indigo children: The concept of indigo children arose more . Indigo Crystal Rainbow and Diamond: Tell Themselves (Indigo Children). Id love to hear what you think. Because of this they are quite rare. However, the Earths frequency must elevate to accommodate a significant mass of incarnating Diamond People. I just wanted to say thank you for this wonderful information, as it helped me come to terms with it. My boy is a sensitive soul; shy and his own worst critic.. As Kj said which sums it up completely, I have lost touch with my spiritual destiny too. New Children (Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, Diamond) are Starseed Children That is nearly a perfect description of my daughter. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Indigo Crystal Rainbow and Diamond: Tell Themselves. I am strong willed, fight peacefully for causes I believe in, and am psychic and creative. Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app. Word Wise helps you read harder books by explaining the most challenging words in the book. Everyone is unique. Hi I Ithink Im an indigo transitioning to an Octarine/crystal. Answer: It's not my term, I'm afraid. xx. Indigo Crystal Rainbow and Diamond: Tell Themselves by Scarsi, Andrea You are here because you need to BE HERE. Many of them hold innate spiritual gifts that are often misunderstood, causing some to be diagnosed with severe autism. The Indigo are known as the creators of the path for the new world. There are a lot of mothers, who said that they couldn't understand and manage their sons and daughters. I share more in my upcoming book (Destination New Earth). What will remain lasting will be those systems that support humanity as a collective, not as individuals. A revolution precedes every evolution. He paints his nails, and hed wear skirts and dresses as a kid, I think hes in the spectrum of gender-fluidity, but hes never been one for labels. As I say in the article, there is never a definitive time for each starchild to come forth. We are in the UK, and far from where the awful events took place. Now however, I have more in common with the crystal. So true. Answer: Absolutely. Starseeds (Star Seeds) are beings incarnated in human form from other worlds; they are from other star systems. My point is this, these children are very special and have even very different rules of survival. The label wasnt really what i wanted. RubywitchDesigns. (473) $4.31. It's all flowing and amorphous. And in turn, each one told me what's in the following chapters. Indigo Children - intuitiv.me Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club thats right for you for free. The Crystal Children are here to open hearts. 40 Wonderful Years! The years given are just rough guidelines. The Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow and Star Children - Mojan.com Just see how she matures -- she might show other gifts as she gets older. , ISBN-13 You do feel the same sense of urgency and need to fulfill your mission as all the other kids, but you know it is more than peace on earth, more than expression of love, more than changing society, all of which are beautiful and needed but just another . Question: I'm an Indigo and on the 11th of this month, I got a niece. There are not too many of them around just yet so we will all be getting to know them over the next decade or three. Bev G (author) from Wales, UK on December 30, 2017: I am sure it's possible, Kari. She's empathic and can't bear anyone else to hurt emotionally. Don't like having my personal space invaded. She taught herself guitar, wrote songs and learned tons. What a fantastic opportunity to participate in a round table with them and exchange or rather receive information. They evolve with the times they are born into. Question: I think i'm a crystal child, born in 1997. You are right..I think I am too fixated on trying to make big statements that will change the world. As individuals we are like points of light on a cobweb, but at some level are all part of the One. Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow have a lot in common, but they are also different personalities that stand on their own. Bev G (author) from Wales, UK on September 02, 2018: He sounds very much like a rainbow, Jean. We expected great things from you. . A few years ago I would have sniggered at the idea that children come in flavors like indigo, crystal, and rainbow, but Ive had reason to change my opinion. Question: I think I am mix of Indigo and Crystal. The purpose of Rainbow children is to complete the final stages of the foundation that the Indigo and Crystal children have made. The medical staff could find nothing wrong. My eldest has difficulty fitting in. I believe I am an Orion starseed. Crystal children are seen as the contrast to Indigo children. I immediately put on the table my fundamental questions: what happened after all these years, where did you end up, and what did you do. There is inevitability that there will be blurring of the lines because humans don't fall into neat categories. indigo, crystal, rainbow, diamond - l-ten.org However, when I read the description of a crystal child, I knew instantly that it applied to my girl. I think they are fully mature souls who have been static, indigo, crystal, and rainbow children. It's common among star children. It confuses me. We just use the terms, indigo, crystal, and rainbow to describe the characteristics of the unusually frequent number of children who display them. So it's not really important to know if you are one, or, indeed, which 'category' you fall into. Are you an adult Indigo? I read them psychically, checking their vital flows and chakras and observed that they mainly showed a lateral energy imbalance, therefore too much wood on the fire on one side and very little on the other. Diamonds International - World's Largest Tax and Duty Free Jeweler I always seem to and still have a deeper intuition than the others. At the age of three, she spoke like an adult. Question: Born in the early 1950s. Star children are a gift to the world, this I believe. The chakras, of course, given their young age, were still in formation but above the average mass. Buy Indigo Crystal Rainbow and Diamond: Tell Themselves by Andrea Scarsi online at Alibris. Anita Hasch from Port Elizabeth on June 13, 2018: You always write such interesting and thought provoking articles. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Indigo Crystal Rainbow and Diamond: Tell Themselves Lately, after so many years, I have come into contact with one of those children, now an adult, who has invited me to a meeting with some of them. xx. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. I watched a meditation video, and the lady started talking about starseeds. But I'm curious, my parents were born in the late 50s and I feel that neither of them are Indigo children. They know that all life on Earth is sacred and should be respected, and they seek to rebuild the Earth by spreading compassion.