PLEASE REPLY WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE WITH PAYMENT OR METHOD OF PAYMENT. steel and can be adjusted to variable speed. NO SHIPPING, Vintage Antique #25 Enterprise 4 QT Sausage Stuffer Lard Fruit Wine Press NICE. Hakka Brothers Corp. Sausage Stuffer. Making sausage has never been fun and easier! The cylinder is easily removed for clean-up. If for some reason. We pack your items professionally, and that takes time. Hawaii, APO, FPO. We'll gladly answer pre-sales requests for shipping estimates to other areas. Why Choose VEVOR?. SEE YOUR SHIPPING LABEL FOR SHIPPING DATE. Enterprise Eight 8 Quart Qt TOP ARCH for Lard Press Sausage Stuffer. I do my best to describe my items. Payment via Paypal only. Parts for #10 - #12 Meat Grinders. OEM Part # 907190052 (18lb,24lb,&30lb) I welcome a return and will refund promptly. The stones can be soaked with water for smoother operation. 3 pack stainless steel sausage stuffing tubes for gander mountain 1/2 , stuffing tubes 8 electric grinder fits most 5, 7, 10, 15 and 20 lb liter model's. Vertical or horizontal Stolypin 35 replacement parts for commercial grade 3/4 hp 8 electric meat grinder . guide series meat grinder parts diagram from Sears.com Questions Welcomed! Easy to prepare, and fill. Sausage Stuffer. You are buying just like I am. SAUSAGE STUFFER PRESS. Stainless steel base and cylinder as per the step of 4 and 5 and 6 and 7, repeat working. Check my other listings while you're here. This one is in good shape and will need a little cleaning. All Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer. Please email with any questions before making purchase. Description Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. (where casings are applied. I will be listing many parts and farm related items over the winter months so check back often or add me to your favorites list. Thanks for looking. PRINTED ON IT! Steel housing with rubber feet for added stability. You have paid a fraction of the new price and NO WARRANTIES apply. INCLUDED 6341 LARGE PLATE. The 11 lb. Stainless Steel *WOBBLEY*, Weston Realtree Vertical Sausage Stuffer 730701RT 7lb. Enterprise 8 Quart Sausage Stuffer Lard Wine Press PARTS Threaded Shaft, | Enterprise 8 Quart Sausage Stuffer Lard Wine Press PARTS Threaded Shaft, Click to View Image Album This is the threaded shaft for an Enterprise 8 quart sausage stuffer It is 16.5" long It needs some better cleaning. 5 lbs Stainless Steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer Manual Sausage Stuffing Machine. GANDER MOUNTAIN MG-207308-13 Pack Stuffing Steel Manual Tubes Simply by turning the curve handle clockwise, your lovely sausage is ready in just a few minutes. Replacement part for # 607 & 607SS Stuffer. Satisfied customers who can give me a FULL 5 stars for shipping/handling(and all of the other categories too) I will combine shipping whenever possible. I will keep my shipping/handling as low as possible. you to use nearly infinite sizes of collagen, fibrous, and natural casings to make your special dishes. At the same time, it is equipped with four stainless steel tubes and plastic tubes of different sizes to meet people's different needs. enables user to release the plunger for quick and easy-re-filling. Good used part will need cleaned. THIS HAS PATENT PENDING ON IT. SEE PHOTOS FOR MEASUREMENTS. I will be listing many parts and farm related items over the winter months so check back often or add me to your favorites list. Omcan Stainless Steel 15-Lb/7-Kg Vertical Direct Drive Manual Sausage Stuffer, Model# 44205. Lifetime No-Rust guarantee. Randy Beach. I do combine shipping on like items- just ask! Thanks, Two Quart Enterprise N0 5 Lard Press Sausage Stuffer Butcher Meat Antique, This is a number 5 two quart Enterprise Sausage Stuffer and Lard press. Gear shaft for 20 lb. Sausage Stuffer. 3. Sausage Stuffer. 5 lb. Capacity Vertical Sausage Stuffer - The Home Depot With the exception of some items paid for Sat/Sun) Check out my! If you would like to pickup an item cash will be excepted but will need payment within 1 week. Weston Realtree Outfitters 7lb Vertical Sausage Stuffer - MAKE IT YOUR WAY! And you must remember that you are buying a lot cheaper than the other guys are selling. Equipped with an ergonomic handle for easier. We do all we can to keep shipping costs low while protecting items we ship. LARGE PLATE, NUT AND SPOUT NO BREAKS. Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Buyer responsible for return shipping cost if not happy with purchase. As a result, I buy packing peanuts, bubblewrap, special boxes and other shipping materials to use to ship items. I SHIP FAST! MODEL: 36-0038 . Double your traffic. I try to be as accurate as possible. Fixed: Release in which this issue/RFE has been fixed.The release containing this fix may be available for download as an Early Access Release or a General Availability Release. We take extra care and pack items well& always ship in a timely(FAST) manner. Give us a call. PLEASE REPLY WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE WITH PAYMENT OR METHOD OF PAYMENT. Key Features Premium Material: The main parts of the sausage stuffer are made of food-grade stainless steel, which is safe, reliable, durable, and can be used safely. Parts for Sausage Stuffers | Avantco Equipment . YBS Sausage Stuffer Spare Plunger Gasket for Vertical and Horzontal 3-5-7 Liters Sausage MakerPack of 2, Sausage Stuffer Spare Plunger Gasket for Vertical and Horzontal 3-5-7 Liters Sausage MakerPack of 2, Gasket Replacement Rubber Ring Seal Rings Gaskets Part for LEM Replacement Parts Accessories Sausage Stuffer 606,606SS and 1606,1606S Series, The Sausage Maker - 10 lb. https://amzn.to/2GEzUAX It is easy to assemble, simple to use, and is easy to clean.. Be sure to add me to your st! 5 lb. Vertical Stuffer Parts | LEM Products $8.00 +$24.90 shipping. Has 2 patent dates. Antique, 4 quart, cast iron fruit or sausage press. Food Slicer. I will combine shipping whenever I can. Includes the basket. Feedback Policy: We leave positive feedback to all bidders who have left positive feedback for us once the transaction is completed. METAL CAST IRON NUT AND 3 DIFFERENT SIZES OF HEAVY DUTY POLY TUBES. This is the Shaft. The free listing tool. Plastic Tongs. If you have any questions please ask before placing a bid. Tube measures 2 1/16" at the base flange. hopper cylinder. Capacity: 15L / 24.3 lbs. Small plate, strainer plate, stainless steel basket, metal cast iron nut and heavy duty poly tube. Getting started is simple! Very useful piece of history. The set is missing pieces. Thanks for looking and good luck! Shipping& Handling, I ship every day. WINE, FRUIT, DUCK, CIDER PRESS AS WELL AS STUFFING SAUSAGE. Stainless Steel*WOBBLEY* Noticable defects if any: The base is a bit bent and one of the rubber feet have broken off; this makes the unit a bit wobbley and unstable. ENTERPRISE 4 QUART CIDER PRESS ~ SAUSAGE STUFFER UP FOR AUCTION IS AN ENTERPRISE 4 QUART CIDER PRESS IN GREAT WORKING CONDITION. 7/16" NARROW. The inside is in good shape also, has been used which helps. Price: US$24.99 : Quantity: Set Screw for Meat Grinders (Item #699537) Holds grinder head in place on ProProcessor and American Eagle #12 & #22 grinders. Check out my! Thanks, 8 Quart National Specialty Mfg Screen Lard Press Sausage Stuffer Butcher T, Today I am listing parts from a eight(8) Quart National Specialty Mfg Co Phila. VERY HEAVY. We are more than happy to answer any questions or provide any information we can. It will need cleaned but will be fine. I will combine and reduce shipping costs for multiple purchases. I will ship your item either the same day or next day after your payment has arrived. Gander Mountain Guide Series 3 Lb.Stainless Steel Sausage . And the cylinder adopts a tiltable design. I think it is important to provide great pictures(although my. None of the parts are broken or repaired. Thanks! My auctions end nightly between 8:00 and 8:30 PM eastern time. Be sure to read all terms in the listing. IF SENDING PAYMENT. I'm also an EBAY customer and that's where I do the majority of my shopping and when I buy. The 0.5", 0.75", and 0.88" stuffing tubes produce a variety of sausage sizes. I like to describe items as accurately as possible especially when I am a novice with the particular item I am selling. I will answer all questions about any item I sell as soon as possible. Guide Gear 15-lb Manual Sausage Stuffer Machine Stainless Steel Zuber E-Z Pakmobile Portable Water Stuffer Sausage Portioning Filling Machine. It is 16 1/2" long and in good shape. We encourage you to carefully review any item you are interested. Pressure-release valve included. But it still very usuable in your press once cleaned up Pics tell the story along with my description. P lease ask questions if you have any! A note about shipping. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Meat Grinders. Thanks for looking. It's in great shape, and was working great when I took it apart. vintage SMI No.5 Buffalo, NY Sausage Stuffer,made in Poland, some rust g.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bjw%60hquvg%3Eg-13cda7dc2f4-0xff-, RARE ANTIQUE ENTERPRISE 4 QT. Comes with the inside sive, bottom grate, large, small press plates, and output snout/spout. ORIGINAL OLD WOOD CRANK HANDLE 8 QUART CAPACITY DUCK JUICES WERE EXTRACTED USING THIS PRESS AND ADDED TO THE DISH. I package all items with great care and I use new packaging materials to ensure safe transit of your item! There is no charge for local pick up. WESTON REALTREE OUTFITTERS VERTICAL 7LB SAUSAGE STUFFER Features: 7-lb. Pics tell the story along with my description. SHIPPING QUOTED IS FOR THE LOWER 48 STATES ONLY. Food Slicer. speed. Payment must be recieved within 5 days of the end of the Auction. If you are not satisfied. These tubes are made to fit the Pro Processor Manual Sausage Stuffer. Items 1 to 20 of 61 total. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO WARRANTIES. But are you worried that the sausages from the food stalls are not healthy enough?. Replace the cylinder. Smaller holes give finer ground meat, and larger holes give a coarser finish. Steam Table Pans & Lids. CAST IRON ANTIQUE ENTERPRISE WINE FRUIT SAUSAGE STUFFER LARD CIDER DUCK PRESS. it is 17" tall. I MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO SHIP WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY OF RECEIPT OF PAYMENT AND ALWAYS PACKAGE ITEMS CAREFULLY SO THEY ARRIVE TO YOU SAFELY. But I am not familiar with every piece of equipment that I sell. If there are any small defects they will be noted above and/or the item condition. NICE. (Hakka 2 in 1 15LB/7L Sausage Stuffer Filler with Spanish Churro Maker Machines. IT CAN BE USED AS A FRUIT. Vertical Stuffer # 606 & 606SS Customer Reviews I package all items very carefully for shipment. Gander Mountain Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffing Tubes - eBay Manual Stuffer Parts, Gearbox, Canister, O-Ring, Stuffing Tubes Part - Retaining Ring for Larger Sausage Stuffers $2.99 Fits our 15 lb. THANKS FOR LOOKING, 6 Quart National Specialty Mfg Bottom Plate Lard Press Sausage Stuffer Butcher T, Today I am listing parts from a six(6) Quart National Specialty Mfg Co Phila. Thanks for looking! Make your favorite sausages with this easy-to-fill, easy-to-stuff, and easy-to-clean 5 lb. It is rusty but will clean up fine. Sausage stuffers Jerky making equipment Many other uses. The handle and gear design give you greater leverage and make turning and stuffing sausage easier than ever. I have priced it to sell fast so don't wait to long to buy it. Handle gives lots of leverage with its 21" length. You can directly pour materials in and start making sausages. 7 1/4" long. ALL_ IS EXCLUDED WHICH MEA NS NO SPOILAGE. LOOK OVER ALL THE PICTURES CAREFULLY AS THEY ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION AND THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE. Enter ZIP Code and click button to see prices: USPS Priority Mail Policies, PAYMENT, Please do NOT pay until the ebay invoice has been received. You will receive an email notifying you when your item ships. Look the pictures over good as they are part of the description. Powered by The free listing tool. One is making sausage;. Food Slicer. Tube Diamter: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 28mm. Fruit, or Wine Press. Create New Wish List; Share . . If you do not have one, we can. WE WILL ACCEPT RETURNS UP TO 14DAYS AFTER BUYER HAS RECEIVED ITEM, FOR PURCHASE PRICE ONLY, NOT RETURN SHIPPING. Antique Cast Iron Sausage Stuffer Juicer Enterprise Mfg Phila 2078. None of the parts are broken or repaired. NEED YOUR ZIP CODE. #8 and #323 meat grinder plates, meat grinder knives, meat grinder sausage stuffing tubes, and meat grinder attachments. CIDER PRESS/ SAUSAGE STUFFER LARD PRESS IT COMES COMPLETE WITH THE LARGE& SMALL PRESS PLATE STRAINER PLATE STRAINER BASKET NUT AND TUBE PLEASE LOOK AND ASK? Stainless steel canister tilts out, for quick loading Steel housing with rubber feet Pressure release valve Upright canister built to handle large quantities of meat Dual speed. Sausage Tubes | WebstaurantStore I ALSO WILL NOT LIE ON CUSTOMS FORMS(lowering the value or mark item as a gift) AS IT IS A FELONY TO LIE ON THESE FORMS. Stuffers, and Motorized Stuffers Part - Threaded Rod for 15 lb. Be sure to add me to your! 3L) upright stainless steel canister is built to handle large quantities of meat and tilts out for quick loading. Categories . SHIPPING QUOTED IS FOR THE LOWER 48 STATES ONLY. VeMag Linker from Vemag Sausage Stuffer.Please look at the pics as I am not farmiliar with the workings or if it is complete. FOR STUFFING SAUSAGE. B Item powers on and/or properly performs its function. Equipped with an ergonomic handle for easier, more efficient. FROM BASE TO TOP OF YOLK MEASURES: 17 1/2" THE POT MEASURES: 9" TALL X 8 1/2" DIAMETER THE SAUSAGE STUFFER MEASURES: 6" LONG X 1" DIAMETER TUBE ON THE LARGE END DOWN TO 3/4" ON THE SMALL END. Please pay for buy it now items with in 24 hours. 16"H x 7 "D (CYLINDER). Equipped with an ergonomic handle for easier, more efficient and more convenient operation. Dimensions: 13"w. x 8.5"l. x 21"h. Base: 13" x 8.5". This stuffer has a 5 lb. But is unbroken and undamaged. Begin to fill the sausage. SAUSAGE STUFFER/LARD/WINE PRESS (DATED 1883), THIS IS A RARE ANTIQUE ENTERPRISE 4 QT.SAUSAGE STUFFER/LARD/WINE PRESS DATED 1883.THIS STUFFER COMES WITH THE LARGE PRESS.SMALL PLATE AND STRAINER BASKET.THIS STUFFER COMES WITH ALL THE ORIGINAL PAINT AND NO REPAIRS!THIS STUFFER IS ABOUT 27" TALL AND 9" WIDE.THE WOOD HANDLE IS ALL ORIGINAL!WE ARE STARTING THIS AT 159.99 AND ITS JUST AS NICE AS THE ONES ON HERE THAT ARE SELLING FOR 400.00 TO 500.00.THIS A VERY NICE SAUSAGE STUFFER! Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. It will need cleaned but will be fine. 20mm funnel for pepperonis& bratwurst, 30mm funnel for summer sausage, 40mm funnel for luncheon meats Realtree AP camo storage cover Stainless steel construction Boxed My Policies: We buy and sell customer returns Nothing is ever brand new in perfect packaging. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Butcher & Packer : F. Dick Sausage Stuffer Parts - Books Brine & Marinade Supplies Cleaners & Lubricants Gloves Gift Boxes Hooks Hunting & Deer Processing Jerky Supplies Knives, Cutlery, & Cleavers Meat Grinders Meat Tenderizers Netting Paper & Cutters Processing Supplies Kitchen & Cooking Supplies Sausage Making Supplies Sausage Stuffers Saws / Slicers Scales Smoking Spices Thermometers . I also have several people listing items that do not know anything about the items, so, please take time to look at all the photos, because what you see is what you get. 3. Phone# is 615-374-0601 SHIPPING Buyer Pays All Shipp, 8 Quart Enterprise Sausage Stuffer Large Gear Fruit Wine Lard Press. 2. CIDER PRESS/ SAUSAGE STUFFER LARD PRESS IT COMES COMPLETE WITH THE LARGE& SMALL PRESS PLATE STRAINER PLATE STRAINER BASKET NUT AND TUBE PLEASE LOOK AND ASK? Measures: 21.25" long. Check my other listings while you're here. PLEASE- SEE YOUR SHIPPING LABEL FOR THE DATE YOUR ITEM WAS SHIPPED. No instructions or box or anything. Part- Black Metal Gear Set for 5 lb. Vertical Stuffer # 606 & 606SS Dehydrator Parts: Model #778. Payment expected in 4 days per ebay policy. Our goal is 5 stars. LEM, Cabelas, Smokehouse Chef, Gander Mountain, MTN and many, many others. It Has Very Little Rust On Inside And Out. LOOK OVER ALL THE PICTURES CAREFULLY AS THEY ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION AND THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE. You have paid a fraction of the new price and NO WARRANTIES apply. NJ 07719 Shipping Tracking numbers are emailed and posted online to both Ebay and Paypal. of meat. Hakka 2 in 1 Sausage Stuffer with Spanish Churro Maker Machines 7LB/3L Filler. All items are professionally packed and well protected for shipment. Description Sausage Stuffer is an excellent assistant for making sausage in people's daily life. PDF 15-Lb. Vertical Sausage Stuffer USER'S MANUAL - Northern Tool I want ONLY happy. 192163 $499.99 Add to Cart Quick view 7 lb Sausage Stuffer - Single Speed How To Stuff Sausage With A Hand Crank Sausage Stuffer The Vertical Sausage Stuffer includes a 1/2", 3/4", and 1" ID (11/16", 7/8", 1" OD) plastic stuffing tubes and two clamps to secure the unit to a counter top. 3-Pack size #32 Stainless Steel Premium Sausage stuffing tubes. Then. Enterprise Mfg. F.Dick Gasket (O-Ring) Choose from Options Menu: 12lb/15lb. PLEASE READ FIRST: I describe all of my items as accurately as possible. The sausage stuffer enjoys a large capacity and is made. FOR MAKING LARD IT EXTRACTS THE LAST DROP FROM CRACKLINGS. I will accurately describe EVERY item and fully disclose any/all defects with to the best of my ability. Please feel free to email with any questions. It has a nice older repair. We ship the same or next day from New Jersey 906 Main St. Belmar. HAWAII OR CANADA RESIDENTS MAY BE SUBJECT TO HIGHER SHIPPING FEES. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions please ask. ENTERPRISE 4QT FRUIT CIDER WINE PRESS SAUSAGE STUFFER LARD, YOU ARE BIDDING ON A VERY NICE 4 QUART ENTERPRISE PRESS. Sausage Stuffer remains a reliable, high-performance, gear-driven machine that will last. Logos, Store fronts and more! Cosmetic Score Functionality Score Packaging B This item has been very lightly used in excellent condition. 3L Vertical Sausage Stuffer. SMI No. Thanks for looking. DUE TO THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN HAVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS REACHING THEIR DESTINATION. We pack your items professionally, and that takes time. This is a high grade stuffer. Check out my other items! Why Choose VEVOR?. Your Maker 5lb Sausage Stuffer What we like: What we don't like: 2. 1876. If you want to order more than one of our items I'll be glad to combine shipping if the first has not yet shipped. 3 L Manual Sausage Stuffer Sausage Maker Vertical Meat Stuffer Stainless Steel . Weston Realtree Vertical Sausage Stuffer 730701RT 7lb. If you have any ideas that would help me list the item better I am all ears! I like to stand behind everything I sell, so let me know if you have any problems or questions about your purchase. set the bar for performance and dependability. This stuffer will hold up to 5 lbs of your favorite sausage meat and includes various attachments and stuffing tubes so you can create the perfect sausage. I SHIP IMMEDIATELY. This sausage stuffer machine is upgraded with double air release valves to make tighter sausages with fewer air bubbles. Potato Peeler Washer. There are no breaks or cracks anywhere in the unit. H IS USER ID IS MARK1882 IF YOU WANT TO SEE OUR EXCELLENT REPUTATUION OR WANT TO CHECK OUT MORE OF OUR ITEMS. Please feel free to e-mail with any questions or for more pictures. If I have checked the machine out, I will list it as Working or Not Working. 2. If there is a difference in cost we will pick this up for you. This will be indicated by V1, V2, or V3 on the part number and/or description, followed by the version month and year that it was first used. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. I describe as best as I can.Ask any questions you may have. If you would like to pickup an item cash will be excepted but will need payment within 1 week. Tube is 19mm OD. CRACKS, WELDS OR REPAIRS PRESS WILL BE PACKAGED WELL FOR SHIPMENT PLEASE LOOK AT ALL PICTURES AS THEY ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION SOLD AS IS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK BEFORE BIDDING Payments accepted: You can pay by paypal or please contact us with questions. More details upon request or see Asking 5995.00 Make an offer! SAUSAGE STUFFER. Please pay for buy it now items with in 24 hours. Heavy-duty steel gears Pressure-release valve included Disassembles for easy clean-up Includes the following: Realtree AP camouflage storage cover Set of 4 stainless steel stuffing funnels 13 mm funnel for snack sticks 20 mm funnel for pepperonis& bratwurst 30 mm funnel for summer sausage 40 mm funnel for luncheon meats This heavy-duty stuffer is made for outdoorsmen with a true affinity for sausage. Used in a butcher shop just didn't fit their needs anymore. Item is in wonderful Antique Condition. Items are shipped next business day with the USPS or FedEx Ground* Parcel select items are shipped Smart Post with FedEx and delivered by the post office) Insurance is included on all purchases. PLEASE CLICK ASK SELLER FOR ANY QUESTIONS BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! square steel plates for sale, brand-new and used. 35 PHIL. Three sausage horns are included(18mm, 22mm, and 30mm) Made in Germany. I do NOT wait to ship. #8 Meat Grinder Knife & Plate Sharpening System, FINE Shipping AND handling, DEAR BUYERS: Please understand that shipping your item is more than just the actual postage cost! 3-Pack Gander Mountain Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffing Tubes $24.50 Free shipping Electric Meat 2800W Meat Mincer 4 Grinding Plates and Sausage Stuffing Tubes $47.99 Free shipping or Best Offer Stuffing Tubes,Stainless Steel Funnels Attachment for Manual Sausage Stuffer $15.55 Was: $16.54 Free shipping Randy Beach. Wednesday, Friday Excluding Tuesday, Thursdays, Saturday/Sunday. Buy Gander ST-604005-13 mountain sausage and manual operating mode and silver color. Potato Peeler Washer. 15L Large Capacity. Packing materials, envelopes, etc. refer you to one. If you have questions about how to pay for this item please let me know. Product Description. Please email with any questions before making purchase. Comes in original box with all parts and three stuffing tubes(3/4" 7/8" 1 1/4" Dan 608-345-5415, ANTIQUE ENTERPRISE MFG CO 8 QTS.WINE CIDAR PRESS SAUSAGE STUFFER No.