I came across this video that looks like a congressional hearing type of thing where someone is being questioned and explaining this exact technology. If the cabal actually killed everyone that was close to him then Im sure its a very sad topic for him and its understandable, but it is not a natural human reaction to INSTANTLY tear up every time you hear something that upsets you greatly. Im typically skeptical about products like these and largely think things like these are placebo, but it does what it says as far as deep sleep with lucid dreaming. Which is exactly what hes doing as if nothing happened? So it appears that the Cabal is fast tracking this technology for control. now the fallen ones want to study us in order to learn the True knowledge of Eternal Life. Its just wild and chaotic. I have never used this product, but people need to understand this this product DOES NO, Q: Emery appears to be one of potentially thousands of covert military employees who autopsied bodies that were being given to us as payment. The alchemist and healer at Anu Alchemy bring forth a unique vibrational healing structure for todays conscious world. If our own elected officials have no access to such potentially significant programs, going all the way back to Eisenhower, we have a very serious problem on our hands. We came from all corners of the universe, the best of the best of the best of THE BEST LIGHT WARRIORS THERE ARE! By attacking him so forcefully and frontally, they are indeed making it very obvious that they are on the ropes and feeling threatened by this. With that in mind, check out the text I got after having a long time to think about this and mourn his dog: We have recovered Raven who was thrown out of an SUV on the highway. I see this as another sign that the Satanists are being defeated: Thank you again for stepping up to help Emery in his hour of greatest need. Anu Alchemy - Ormus is a product of alchemy Just so we are clear. Let me tell you why I think this guy isnt legit. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Available on Prime Video, Gaia. So far I have noticed on my first day is, happiness, clear minded, energetic. I'm only on season 2 but I'll keep an ear out. Its almost like a person who has been locked in a room their whole lives, never allowed to see the outside world, finally being set free. It is my sincere hope that everyone appreciates the fact that I still support Gaia, the work that I did there and the work that Gaia and I created. It is safe now to donate. This product contains no gold or any of the valuable metals this is false advertising.. Right before his health collapsed, three black SUVs followed him and abducted his dog Raven. One has to ultimately having understanding of the early legitimate Yaweh ( Sirius Constillation) and the false yaweh (Orion Constellation). Please try again later. No level of proof will stop the paid trolls from making such accusations, but my goal here is to reach the real people who might still be on the fence. I couldnt be more pleased with what has happened here. While this may be true for some of them, there is no way in hell every single race has the best thoughts in mind for humanity. Dietary Supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We are hearing that the Antarctic Atlantis storyline is still very much on the table if the Deep State really gets in trouble and it is very likely that they will. Besides, he said the tool he used doesn't "cut" or something, didn't he? The fact that this is in the hands of higher dimensional beings, beings of LOVE AND LIGHT, how could they be in FEAR? Many things were left out of this update for Emerys own safety. tastier star jellies cookie run kingdom Search. He described seeing a Gray alien at the S-4 facility that his boss partially interviewed. I will continue using these supplements for spiritual growth. Please check out this video series by 'Vanilla Sky Dreaming' where she exposes Emery Smith as a complete fraud. ET Autopsy Insider Emery Smith Hit With Massive Attack After Coming Emery Smith, PharmD - Healthcare Sales Representative - ChenMed | LinkedIn The last worldly possession he still owned was the vehicle. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. We are calling for your prayers for his health and safety. Anu Alchemy Ormus is collected in Navapashanam water by a loving community during the full moon, solstice,equinox and eclipse times. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Thats what sealed it for me that emery smith is a lunatic lying through his teeth. The best propaganda is 80% truth with 20% lies to confuse the seekers. And they let him live so that he can continue to share his story? Of course not. Thank you for bringing attention to this!!! Our services run deep and are backed by over ten years of experience. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2023. As with the complete theft of everything in his house, I have asked him to document the vehicle damage with photos and video for later publication. The Range Rover was the last item of value that Paul still owned, and it was destroyed beyond repair in the collision. There most certainly are multiple factions of ET races that have had an influence on this planet throughout our history. The power of our mass consciousness to affect his healing process cannot be undermined. You're stating opinions without any facts to support it. I believed that he would not be safe unless he did so, as Publicity is Protection. A series of very violent and suspicious events occurred soon after he decided to come forward on Gaia. Comes in nice packaging and the dropper makes dosage easier. [Free Ebook!]. I, as Im sure you all, are EXTREMELY passionate about this!!! *These Results are simply reported by some people and in NO WAY represent a guarantee, likely outcome, or promise. Any other way to send him money? Since Emery already gave us the initial bulk of all of his coolest stories in the course of 15 episodes, I am not sure why this was done. He had no intention to ever do so. It started working right away for me but I notice the more I took it regularly it enhanced so many things. Antonietta Gatti and her studies on nanites in vaccines!!! If Emery was larping, i.e. As it says on the Gaia site at https://www.gaia.com/gaia-updates, Less than 3% of our members watch primarily any single series.. This is the same thing Ive heard for the entire 22 years Ive been doing this. Also Like you, David, I long to work from home in my own business but I havent figured that out yet. After traveling to Area 51 and S-4, the CIA agent said that he saw several garage type doors with flying saucers in them. They were supposedly discovered in 1975 by David Hudson, a cotton farmer from Arizona . This allows your energy to shift and open new doors of possibilities to flow in. You can buy it on ebay. It did absolutely nothing for me whatsoever. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA. Maybe that's why he doesn't use that terminology. From there, he went on to surgical tech training at Sheppard AFB in Wichita Falls, Texas, and then on to England AFB in the 23rd Tactical Fighter Wing, located in Alexandria Louisiana, where he worked as a surgical technologist and surgical first assist. He is rewriting entire branches of science and leading a new narrative of human history, one that includes races of highly advanced beings that we share earth and space with. I must admit that at first I was very fascinated with Emery and his story and used to be a believer. I feel it is very important that we do this. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. This included smart-glass pads that are made of a fully clear, see-through material and superior to the Ipad including holographic displays. Sleep quality is next level this with colloidal silver ,Dmae and your set. Another issue concerns Emery Smith and other insiders I interviewed for Gaia. If Emery had a big ego, why did he absolutely refuse to come forward for ten years until he was threatened with imminent death? Just starting to take it so will have to report back with further results, but packaging , taste and quality all are seeming top teir with first impressions . Here is a wider shot of Emery on the hospital bed, showing more of the equipment in the room: This was the first shot he sent me, where it became very clear how sick he was: I asked him to take a photo of his wristband, and here it is: I also said it was important to get documentation on his symptoms and treatment. Swaha Rons Anu Alchemy Ormus https://www.anualchemy.com/what-is-ormus/ Emery and Ron were in a webinar talking about it last week on Consciousness Vitality check it out! Facebook gives people the power to. I strongly believe these posts were replete with willful lies and fabrications. Thankfully, he survived with only concussions and whiplash. So far I have noticed on my first day is, happiness, clear minded, energetic. emery smith ormus Error posting question. So I decided to give it a go and see what happens. Electro & House / various compilation - 240 - EMERY SMITH OBITUARY. Atomic Ormus is energetically programmed with the powerful intentions of healing the body, repairing damaged DNA, and expanding consciousness by our Resident Alchemist and Certified Reiki Master. Why? Some folks misconstrued the statements in the letter circulated online to imply that Gaia was responsible for what had happened to Emery. Whoever did this may have hoped that the added shock of having his dog stolen could further weaken his health and cause him to actually die. Im not interested in making you believe in anything or anyone because that choice is up to you, but I really find people like Tony Rodrigues and Randy Cramer to be way more genuine and legit than people like Emery Smith or Corey Goode. This was very obviously a Dark Alliance targeted attack, not just three random black SUVs who happened to follow him and want to abduct his dog. I just got done having a text exchange with my insider, Paul. Uhhhgggfggff Does that mean that he cant have some accounts that he either fabricated or that arent true through honest misinterpretation, confusion, or flat out lies on his part? His oxygen level went down to 90 percent, which when coupled with the enormously high fever could very easily have killed him. This type of stuff is usually almost $500.is this legit? This is a close-up showing he had a temperature of 103 at the time this was taken. I WENT INTO MORE DETAIL ABOUT THE THREATS ON NOVEMBER 12TH, 2017. PUBLIC APOLOGY AND CLARIFICATION FROM DAVID WILCOCK REGARDING GAIA INC. False statements, assumptions and conclusions have been circulating regarding Gaia and my resignation from Gaia that I want to correct. These various incidents, including the leaking of the letter circulated online, were very effective in destroying the good faith and the relationships that Gaia and I had built, for over five years. I am a Christian and testify boldly that our Creator is in control forever more. Here is what I wrote about it at the time, and posted into the existing article as an update: https://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/1221-4chan-wikileaks, UPDATE III, SAME DAY [OCTOBER 22ND, 2017], 3:43 PM: TRAGEDY, BUT MUCH GREATER LOSS AVERTED. With our collective help, we can stop them from trying to whitewash the truth. They were dated January I guess that was the air dates. We are going to rip this thing apart.. It is possible that various assets in the Dark Alliance were unaware of the soft launch of Emerys testimony on Cosmic Disclosure until I wrote about it. In response to some scornful comments we received, I am NOT saying these accidents are because of me. Right before his health collapsed, three black SUVs followed him and abducted his dog Raven. Thank you for making this ORMUS so accessible! If monoatomic gold is present in this product, why isn't it listed in the ingredients? 5 years ago. Massaging in is un-necessary! Something Big is Coming, Part II: Is Wikileaks About to Drop the Nuke?. We heard from Corey Goode that the Deep State has a gag order on the mainstream media not to cover ANY aspects of the UFO field other than the agreed-upon talking points.. Emery the guy who autopsied thousands of aliens but has never used the word "incision" once in his vocabulary. Thanks. It is tremendously cruel what he did to this woman and his long term girlfriend. This was not at all easy to write. Emery SMITH Obituary (1946 - 2021) - Avon, OH - The Plain Dealer Safety, lve light and blessings sent to you and yours and to Emery for a speady and safe recovery. Watch with Gaia 3. IT BEGINS: Epstein Indicted, Black-Ops Mega-Base Destroyed! I have taken this Atomic Ormus for 2 weeks now. Your first three points are incorrect, at least for me, and I've been following since he came out. Lastly, in the letter circulated online I appeared to say that 43 percent of the entire Gaia audience was watching my shows. This was seen as very valuable. When people go beyond fear and denial, and stand up for the ethical treatment of humanity and the earth, they are willing to accept responsibility, petitioning for the truth to be known, as based in UNIVERSAL LAWS. For Emerys security, we did not say how sick he really was, or that he was in the hospital, until he stabilized. This all screams of foul play.. by our friends.. Este producto es nuevo para mi, no savia que esperar pero desde que empec a tomarlo sent mi mente ms clara para tomar mejores decisiones, me gusto no tiene sabor yo lo tomo directo a mi boca . Last night I got the kind of text from Emery that you never want to see. AGE DEFYING REJUVINATION + CAN DECALCIFY THE PINEAL GLAND, ENERGETICALLY PROGRAMMED by our Certified Reiki Master / Alchemist to ACCELERATE HEALING, INCLUDES EMF free storage pouch for Protection and contains NO HEAVY METALS. View the profiles of people named Emory Smith. Your service title . Press J to jump to the feed. Emery is a scientific investigator and frequent guest on the Cosmic Disclosure series with David Wilcock on GAIA TV. For example, Cleopatra was known to have attributed her youthful beauty to her habit of bathing in a very special milk, which, because of her vast alchemical knowledge, can be assumed to be a code word for Ormus. In the old testament, the Jews ate manna from heaven. This is all very real. I am using this blog post to make sure you are aware of some things. Facebook gives people the power to. Only then would we really be able to figure out whos who in the zoo, and have some idea of the vulnerabilities of potentially hostile races. Well wipe the sleepiness and salve from our eyes, just let the light in!!!! I have taken this Atomic Ormus for 2 weeks now. I want you and your boss to fly out there. I had heard of its potency, but was still pleasantly surprised by the positive affects it gave me, and how quickly it brought me back into balance. I tried taking it before years ago, it made me have some lucid dreams, but overall not impressed enough to keep taking it. It has taken time to do this, but I now feel comfortable moving forward to clarify the story to ensure that Gaia is vindicated from these accusations. Ive never been a fan of sleeping as I suffer from anxiety-induced insomnia, but with this product, I actually enjoy sleeping. It is helpful with pain relief mostly a calmer relaxed feeling. It started working right away for me but I notice the more I took it regularly it enhanced so many things. bf ~ Armas de energia dirigida (DEW) nas origens dos terramotos ternary operator with multiple conditions in angular. Emery graduated from Mayfield High School, The Ohio State. My only last family member. This kind of a move, however, just reeks of desperation. The statements on this site, have not been evaluated by the FDA. After taking this product I immediately noticed my body began to self regulate both physically and emotionally. So sorry to hear everything that has happened. That wont benefit you on your search for the truth of things. This is a still from the video where he filmed this: He was the one who had leaked the intel to me about the smart suits, which I debuted here last night at 6PM. It is a legitimate academic pursuit to discuss Gnosticism, the Nag Hammadi texts and the various interpretations of them. 178 Likes, 2 Comments - Emery Smith (@emerysmith33) on Instagram: "Q&A this weekend with the legendary SwahaRon and Tison, master healers and my favorite makers of" Ormus & Navapashanam Energized Distilled Water. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Again, I wouldnt be surprised if he does in fact have certain areas that arent exactly as he said they are. The list goes on and on. I even dreamed that my higher self and the higher self of my co-worker got together and talked to each other in a dream. The only vaccine not containing contamination was a veterinarian sample. Because the truth is hidden from us purposefully and obscured and confused by globally powerful cabals that control black propagandists and shills of all types (some of which are in this very sub). David Wilcock Marriage Announcement: A Happy Life! Tom DeLonge Group Stunningly Debunked: Curtains for Partial Disclosure. Remember if we have nothing insider of us that is better than those created angels or evil spirits, they would have not abducted some of us, experimented us, or genetically modified us, or scanned us to learn restricted things from G-d inside of us. Again, Emery has no smoking gun that can absolutely prove everything Corey is saying is true. emery smith ormus I understand the risks I take. Emery Smith | Gaia In response to Dolans question, Eisenhower was going to invade Area 51? the CIA agent confirmed that Eisenhower indeed planned to do so with the First Army. (Im not a preper really but anybody can use this maybe even in a nebulizer)! Q&A With Emery Smith & EON Wellness' Regina Brugh. For this same reason I told Emery that he needed to document his visit to the emergency room with as much photographic evidence as possible. Why? Emery Smith Insider - Cosmic Disclosure (Season 1, Episode 1) | Apple TV DECLAS: Social Media Nukes An Entire Generation But Why? Visit Us 4201 Wilson Blvd, Suite 300, Arlington, VA 22203 jabra evolve 65 connect to pc without dongle FREE QUOTE. The driver of an oncoming car steered directly into Pauls lane. I want you to give them a personal message. Hope you read this ; I feel sorry for you for what they did to you. That is obviously not an accident. It never stops. Hmm I will pray for this young man! Emery Smith was on an episode of Cosmic Disclosure with David Wilcock. Comes in nice packaging and the dropper makes dosage easier. Body Language - Emery Smith On Contact With Aliens Im devastated! Some like Ormus, some do not. Massaging in is un-necessary! We need to understand how these attacks are done, quantum AI with the help of nanites or nanotechnology, about able to see what a human is seeing and hear what a human is hearing, also are able to read the any human though anywhere in the world, now quantum ai and plan any attack on anybody on the planet earth. Multiple insiders have said we are uniquely good at integrating technology from many different sources, where the result is greater than the sum of its parts. We are very, very grateful that Emerys dog Raven was not killed, and that he was able to get the dog back. Unfortunally , I,m not someone wealthy to help you out financially , but I hope you find some Disclosure could get a lot more interesting, at a much faster speed, thanks to Emery. This has been the means that they want the public to have minimum fear of their appearance by exposing themselves in a control and limited ways. Squeeze 1/2 a dropper into the palm of your hand, rub your hands together and put on face, forehead & neck! One simple thing Im sure he knows Id carry 2 silver rods on me at all times! In this case we made sure not to do anything stupid, as in anything that would jeopardize national security. All of them will be driven out from their hiding places. Q: Miraculously, Raven was found alive by a good citizen after the perpetrators dumped her off on the highway. Certain individuals could throw off the narrative the Cabal is trying to spin more than others. No one is going to accept your worthless pieces of paper just because you say they have value. Complete waste of money as far as I am concerned. This could have been the result of how rough things got before we bailed him out, coupled with lack of sleep and massive stress. As you may be aware, a letter circulated online beginning on July 6th, 2018, which was claimed to be a copy of my contract non-renewal email to Gaia. Documentary Dec 11, 2017 31 min. I learned all about Karma from you. Thank you for your committment, work and dedication for us all. Gaia Location 833 W South Boulder G Road Bldg, Louisville, Colorado, 80027, United States Description Industry Broadcasting Media & Internet Discover more about Gaia There could be something at work here that is harder to fight than normal. Based court docs that came out a few months ago. To then extrapolate further from that and conclude that everything Emery Smith has ever said about his experiences with ETs is therefore an absolute lie (which is the essential equivalent of your Why I no longer believe Emery Smith and his story post title) is not good thinking, and constitutes bad logic on your or anyones part who comes to that conclusion. Tell us were not ready, we, especially the sleeping ones wont be. Press J to jump to the feed. Please devote some time to praying and / or sending positive, loving thoughts to Emery right now, as he is in very poor health. Some of Pauls intel was mentioned. Emery Smith interview with Jordon Sather, 2018. This is my first time purchasing Ormus. Our physical bodies, minds, and energy bodies are the targets. We were also extremely thorough. She also confirms that he has not been on any secret missions, working for Trump, or any of the other completely crazy claims he makes. The whole UFO-related insider world went private during the Eisenhower administration, from 1953 to 1961. Most people who incorporate Ormus into their lives experience: It all started for SwahaRon with a heart-felt desire to discover and learn healing to restore the health of his life partner, Linda, who lived 29 years longer than the doctors at the UCLA liver transplant unit had said was possible. I am only taking one (1/2 tsp) dose per day, on an empty stomach. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. However, for most people there is still an enormous difference between enjoyable science fiction movies and the idea that this stuff is actually true. I went back and watched Emerys cosmic disclosure episodes and payed a lot of attention to what he said, the way he talked, his facial expressions etc. At this time on planet earth, in the larger global events designed for world slavery and extradimensional entities genocidal agendas, informed consent in this larger context is non-existent. This was the same insider who had everything he owned stolen, with nothing left but an armor-piercing bullet on the countertop of his home. ", Tom DeLonge soft disclosure we covered in the previous article, In May 2017, the UK Express covered this story with film clips from Michael Mazzola and Dr. Steven Greers film. My is with you all. I know of the atrocities that we are faced with that is way back within the last 1000 yrs of Atlantis. While I had and have nothing to do with the alleged GEM, let me be clear that the GEM posts were loaded with mean-spirited and false accusations. This obviously makes me question the other insiders that have appeared on Cosmic Disclosure throughout the years. I had lived with ptsd and auto immune symptoms for years. It is tremendously cruel what he did to this woman and his long term girlfriend. I do not know who GEM was, and I have no evidence of who they may be. WHY DID WE POST SOMETHING ON OCTOBER 22ND? I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically.