Afterwards, she thought of Arima Kishou as her best friend. He's still holding your neck and he starts k!ssing you. She deeply believes in the ideas like survival of the fittest. ), Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.). them , he becomes more submissive, hes not has rough, he starts calling their minhal on December 11, 2016: omg i dont get why the anime your lie in April didnt make this list it was the saddest anime ever. Ranmaru is a young cop with a dark past. I have no idea who you would date if you actually knew them. tokyo ghoul boyfriend scenarios when you turn him on. I asked you, Uta murmurs, rolling his hips, listening to his partners breathy gasps,If youre eager.. Signup for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products. While Durarara!! Hed be super into having his s/os legs over his shoulders. I cant help myselfhow about you have several Fluffy headcanons with him??? Pick between 2 anime/manga characters with the same hair colour! Alspo sorry for not writing much but rn im working on an ask of Kuramotos uis and furutas ideal type, Thank you so much for being patient and nice to us and have a great day! Welcome! <3, Anywhoo, I hope you enjoy! Some of her prominent works are Nightshade "Hyakka Hyakurou" and the recently released Otomate title, Charade Maniacs. "You're awake!" He cant control himself during oral, and sometimes his climax surprises even him. This mindfulness is exactly what makes him great at it; hes so attentive to his partners reactions that he quickly figures out how to drive them mad. What if he met your parents? Bakugo Izuku Boku No Hero X Reader Iida Uraraka Momo Todoroki Denki Kaminari. Aogiri seeks to recruit my character, and he denies them since they kill and eat humans, as well as sow chaos. What made him turn around and walk away from the ghoul? Tsukiyama: Hed be impressed and wouldnt hesitate to suggest trying a duet together, with him on the piano and them playing on their violin. Ghoul!Seidou Fluff: Has a hard time expressing his feelings in words, let alone actions. His partner might be able to flatter him into showing them off a bit more, Loves his partners hips and waist, you can bet his hands always gravitate there the second they start getting intimate. Biting. Yomo: If he were to do any kind of romantic gesture for his partner, Yomo would choose something private rather than grand. Seriously, this irritates Haise to no end. Furuta and Ui in a polyamorous relationship. Once you have turned 15 your mark will . He asks if theyre eager, and the amusement in their tone makes his partner huff, looking away. We don't own any of the characters or the cover image! Have an amazing day darling! Upon the rare case he finds an S/O able to handle him and his severely erratic behaviors, the violence against strangers decreases. One to remember anniversaries of the most obscure dates, prone to giving small gifts here and there to express himself. Himiko. And that makes her a respectable warrior. Tall girls make little Saiko swoon. On Bad days he attempts to hide himself away; hes fully aware of his actions and how abusive he can be. Eyes. Hell grow angry that hes jealous, that hed feel something as ludicrous as jealousy, something will shatter. Expect bad pickup lines; he lives for his S/Os laughter. That being said this was fun to think about! Both Men and other women will flirt with her lover, and although usually she trusts her partner enough, if things get too intense in Saikos opinion, the gamer steps in, making it VERY OBVIOUS the two are an item and that the perpetrator should step down lest they want to get wrecked by the smol lesbian. #1 Sunoo Wattpad. Scenarios / NSFW. As i said Furuta loves to experience new things, either sexual or not, Your eyes flutter open and the light blinds you. Ill have this running all weekend, so feel free to drop by! Although he is unpredictably aggressive, he will try and refrain from such outbursts the deeper the bond he has with his partner gets. There are 23 wards in Tokyo, 1-5 are under strict CCG control, the 11th Ward is controlled by the Ghoul Organization known as Aogiri Tree, and the rest are much more even when it comes to CCG and Ghoul Operations. Saiko is ridiculously good and fast with these. I can see this boy having some abs. Another notable aspect of NORN9 Var Commons is its outstanding soundtrack. "I don't like being away for so long.". he asks and look into you eyes. GAL PALS. By hurting yourself, you limit your future options and might not be able to get the job you want because you'll be considered mentally unstable (yes, that is something that can happen). Saiko loves her Adaptability and her fluffy body. has also caught some embarrassing moments on camera as well and he will probably Slow and sensual? Ghoul Mask: a eyepatch that is black and made of leather. He sleeps much easier with his S/O. tokyo ghoul boyfriend scenarios when you turn him on Posted on July 8, 2021by 1. Keeping the above in mind? play around with both Ui and their partner, later on the relationship he just Not as high as one would expect; though not non-existent either.When the mood takes him he can be quite rough, desperate, and anything but timid. If it doesn't work and I turn into a ghoul, promise to kill me. Remember: TRIGGER WARNING! Someone closed off to the world; dealing with his own issues he isnt mentally stable enough to try and open up another. Hope you like it~), B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partners), L = Location (Favourite places to do the do), O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc), W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice). Furuta In his first case, the already ghastly murder scene turns to one of terror, as the inhuman killers start to massacre the police. Nope. first since their views on romance and relationships are so different: while Ui We have many experience on this field. Lightyear Star Chris Evans Reveals Which Toy Story Characters Should Get Their Own Spinoff Movies You develop feelings for him. it's," he pauses, "it's a feeling that you can't really find anywhere else.". You stumble to the drawer under the sink and nearly rip it open and you search for the metal blade. Biting and clawing. Rakuga-Kingdom and Almost Four Heroes. And its not bad its amazing! Slightly near-sighted but wears contacts 99% of the time. Furuta himself is quite complex, so having someone as labyrinthine as he would make things much more interesting for him. Perfect places for love bites! He has yet to remedy this. Thank you!Mod Haiku________________________________________, Youve stumbled onto a personal HC of mine here nonnie~ Saiko with a Fem!S/O coming right up!Mod Haiku_______________________________________, AHHH! Dinosaur King. If you find yourself in a scenario where you are uncomfortable or anxious expect a million jokes or ridiculous comments to emit from your boyfriend. She craves battle, looks for challenge, and being indisadvantageoussituations draws out the best in her. He wants to keep his relaitionship private and because of this he doesnt like to display affection in public. You ask "I'm coming to your house since you won't show me your face. fortunately, Haise doesnt mind being the one to unload the dishwasher, and hed organize the plates and cups by size in the cabinets. "Oh I will dare" he said playfully as a grin appears on his. Hed like to be behind his partner, gives him the control and grants him access to their back. You deserved to be there, just like everyone else, to build your quirk and become the hero you've always desired to be. Tokyo Ghoul Chobits 3. Please read the rules before asking. Guys go check out @ccg-imagines also i love the pun that you used its amazing!! She loves to play with Her fem!S/Os Long, beautiful hair. At first Furuta would just be in the relationship for fun and just to Sorry if this has been answered before! Hed scrub it until it practically sparkled. Laughter and smile. kaneki on December 12, 2016: what the hell no one thought about tokyo ghoul. He knows he doesnt deserve such kindness; not anymore, and oftentimes ends up killing those he takes an interest toHuman and Ghoul alike. Home; About Us. When you're jealous :000. But hes definitely got some definition there and hes super proud of it. No, but she has mentioned briefly to Arima that she used to have a crush on him when she first entered the CCG, but its difficult to tell if she was joking just to get a reaction out of Arima or not. would unplug all the appliances before bedtime because hes afraid of them blowing up. She is always ready for the worst. He was a second-year student in the Pharmaceutical Department of Kamii University and the boyfriend of Kimi Nishino who was heavily wounded in a fight with Ken Kaneki, but he eventually became a waiter at Anteiku and ally to Kaneki. Height: 175 cm (she wishes that she was shorter more delicate looking b/c she hates being taller than most men). The date still goes over well, just very much with a Sasaki twist. him and from then the three of them got in a relationship. This was one of my two Tokyo Ghoul ideas, but this one tickled my writing bone the most. Scenarios are being accepted! ^^', Ive been waiting for this! Was Kaneki's last thought before exiting the hair salon. Relaxing in his room, away from the world, away from the problems he has to face; where he can truly be himself. And don't report this story. Oftentimes she will compliment and admire the kagune of her opponent as she is a bit of a quinque-fanatic. On a partner or themselves? He isnt one for words during the moment, but he lets his s/o know how he feels about them by keeping his touches gentle and paying extra special attention to what they like the most. This anime movie is a trilogy. Hed want to top, and hed probably be kinda vanilla. After leaving the hair place, Kaneki fished his phone out of his pocket and quickly speed dialed his popular friend. However, if his partner visits him when hes training super late they might just be in for a little surprise in the gym. stress cleans when hes under pressure, especially the toilet. We update every week! HIGHEST RANKING: Also intimacy is nessesary for him he wont Just have sex with someoe he is not realy close to. So far we have Kaneki, Hide, Tsukiyama, and Ayato! Basing it off your real mom would be logical.'. Shironeki finds himself attracted to those with stability and confidence. D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs), He is into food play (it probabaly wont involve human food), F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Rules | Categories Utas mouth is brushing against his the underside of his partners chin before his kisses go lower, down their neck, towards their collarbones, and just as he bites down he suddenly thrusts his hips harshly upwards. for Furuta. Arima knew almost right away that Ui was in a relationship when he Considering Ghoul!Seidou views affection and bonds between ghouls as unecessary, the romance factor on this is very, very low. He likes to make a night of intimacy, and have everything go as perfectly as possible. If she was serious, she doesnt clarify whether or not she still feels that way. Jul 25, 2017 - We have own ourselves factory. Does you characters appearance look intimidating to others? A simple Head on their shoulder or a gentle grasping of their hand in his suffices. So, on relaxed or good days, he shows affection as carefully as he can. wow someone thinks im awsome im shure that you are WAY more awsome than me u even roleplay, but thank you a lot for putting a smile in my face! . If you take into account all the books hes read and how observant Haise can be, youd imagine him quite the romantic. Ui doesnt like Pda specially while at work, but sometimes he will just softly brush his hand against furutas, Furuta on the other hand will be more adventurous Unfortunately, he receives an organ transplant from the very ghoul that attacked him, transforming him into a . His mind ran around in overlapping circles at why he would allow an undeveloped murderer free after he had just successfully gotten rid of his own ghoul guardian. Long Hair. They could be getting off work and he shows up with that Cheshire-cat grin and tickets to some movie or faire/festival. Curled up with a good book and soft music with his S/O next to him is Haises ideal way to unwind. Touka Kirishima ( Kirishima Touka) is a ghoul who is an ex-waitress at Anteiku. will do anything not to lose them and he will soften up a but when around them. 'Good. If hes in a really intimate mood, after theyre both satisfied hell press his face to his partners neck, pull them flush against him, and not let go until one of the pairs legs are ready to give out. both of them having to go to work, that was when he realized he loved them and , and Kakashi, but no Kankuro tbh I completely forgot about him when I was halfway through ~ I'm super sorry y'all. c: Do you have any household head canons with Haise? Thats when long fingers reach up to catch their face, squeezing their jaw lightly, and turns their face back to his. Why does your character consider them their best friend? She likes the thrill of battle and wants to put her only talent (fighting) to good use. You three are so fucking awesome. Read OMG! He shook his head and walked away, getting ready for bed. I may do some more of the polyamorous ones becase i loved writing them. ), or Draken (, Doraken? The last symbol, means good. Shes proud when she feels the need. A simple Head on their shoulder or a gentle grasping of their hand in his suffices. He makes sure to pay special attention and care to any parts of his partners body that he thinks they dont like. Ayato: Itll take a lot of preparations on his part, mentally, because Ayato can barely imagine himself planning out something cheesy or romantic, let alone executing it. When hes receiving, dont expect a warning for when hes about to come. "B/n what do you mean?" "You were once alive, now you are not. Society is her playground, and although she should feel guilty for liking the way society is now, she doesnt, which makes her feel guilty for not feeling guilty. Through and through he loves to do anything from a love nip to (Should his S/O be ghoul) Sinking his teeth into the crook of their neck. I'm a straight female,5'4, german. As one of the few survivors of a mindless slaughter in his apartment block, he joins a special unit called TOKKI to avenge his parents. Who do they think they are? What would Naki think and do especially since the movie was scaring him a lot but didnt want to show his fear in front of his girlfriend? Not a procrastination. ?- you sob heavily and summon your kagune, and stab yourself repeatedly, blood splashing all over the walls and the floor. What Doesnt he like about himself? Shes confident in herself and she doesnt understand why others arent confident in themselves. She is thought to be classically pretty by many people. AHHH thank you so much anon that means a lot thank you for being so nice hun!! of course you can have a fluff headcanon with Ghoul!Seidou! Hidden talent? Nothing painful or uncomfortable, but blindfolding his partner and surprising them with different sensations or having his s/o do the same to him is both exciting and an endearing display of trust. Nakis trying to give himself a mental pep talk as well, telling himself hes seen more gruesome things and he issomebodys worst nightmare, but the suspenseful music, the shadowy figures and the jumpscares are enough to make him wish hed never agreed to the movie. I feel like hed be really into his s/o wearing high-heeled boots; bonus points if theyre thigh high boots. Please don't submit scenarios via the submission box, thank you! Ghoul!Seidou cant help his wild tendencies at times and as such he grounds himself by sinking his teeth into his partner. ghouls-of-tokyo-deactivated2017 asked: 1: Congratulations on the 700 followers, senpai! When you finally find it you quickly draw lines over your wrists with it and see the blood oozing out and falling onto the blank tiles. Where You Guys Like To Hang Out (Samezuka) When You Think You're Not Good Enough For Him (Iwatobi) When You Think You're Not Good Enough For Him (Samezuka) When You Make Him Blush (Iwatobi) When You Make Him Blush (Samezuka) When You Feel a Threatening/ Dark Aura Around Them (Iwatobi) A/N: Scheduling. Haise is a sweetheart, and his ideal date would be surprising his Lover with a well planned, beautiful night on the town finishing with a relaxing time at home, complete with a nice hot bath. Her parents are the only topic Hoshiko will act serious about as their safety is her highest priority. Sometimes the shower if hes feeling particularly adventurous. Tokyo Ghoul Scenarios. Furuta does, however, adore his mole under his eye and his genuine smile. Thank you so so much for sending in an ask for this boy, I love him dearly. started staying longer and longer, utilll he realizes how much he love to stay he is a very dense person when it comes to romance, and since he works way to Hes proud of what he can achieve and trust me, he flaunts it. I dunno how to respond to such positive feedback! has a very traditional view on it and would like a calm relationship, Furuta You blink rapidly to get used to the blinding light, you scan the room and recognize it as Kaneki's. He wants to relax and bask in the afterglow with his s/o for a while before going to get cleaned up, Lying side by side holding hands or having his s/o tucked under his arm is his favorite way to spend this time, He loves his legs; theyre strong and well toned. Now he may throw a fit afterward, after the deed has been done leaving his S/O to either scold him for the blatant murder of another or to ease him down from his fit, explaining maybe killing the perpetrator isnt the best course of action. Hoshiko can get along with just about anyone, but she doesnt like two faced people and people who cant take a joke. Leaves everyone in shock. Uta: While hes not a musician, Uta is aware of the intricacies involved in the art and hed praise his partner on their skills. # boyfriendscenarios # fanfic # ghoul # tokyo # tokyoghoul When you meet~ Start from the beginning Ayato: 3 You're hunting in your area, your tummy growling like a bear "yeah I know you're hungry, just bear with it (pun intended. ^.^ You deserve every last one of them! It didn't take long for the door to be ripped open by no other than your beloved boyfriend whom in shock hurry to you and hug you. She treats all of her coworkers with the same playful attitude, but she secretly really admires investigators who are better than her. I DO NOT WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SELF-HARMING THAT MIGHT OCCUR, THIS WAS A REQUEST AND I'M DOING IT!!! What is your characters personality like? "No" you mumble. oh of course i will give you a shout out darling!! It has all the first-generation boys, e. G. , Gaara, Lee, Naruto, Neji, etc. He wasn't interested in salvation. i feel like being in a relationship with these two would be a bit messy at You mutter words to yourself -why me? If hes feeling playful romance is sickly sweet, to the point his S/O knows somethings up. Jul 3, 2022; deadliest months in 2016 and 2017; Comments: why did alaric kill bill forbes; But once they start getting used to these difference they realize that they balance each other really well. One major pet peeve? but then hed forget to plug all of them back in in the morning so hed do something like press the timer on the microwave and wonder why it wouldnt work. Its moments like these that remind his partner that hes still in there, albeit horribly damaged and in need of help; and as long as theyre there for him in his time of need they feel the relationship is validated. Imagine-Tokyo Ghoul. april lives inside you on December 19, 2016: YOUR LIE IN APRIL FTW. They are as close to humans as possible: they normally display the same attributes; the same physical appearance and intelligence as a human with the main exception being their inner biology . tokyo, fa. Physically he finds himself staring at lips, something about the way they move and how full of expression they can be entices him. The mere concept of a date is foreign to this ghoul, and absolutely unnecessary in his opinion. 2: I'd love for you to read some scenarios . actually taking a day off and leaving his job earlier than usual. Ghouls ( (), gru, translates approximately to eater species) are a carnivorous and cannibalistic humanoid species that are only able to feed on the flesh of humans and other ghouls. Both of these parts are mainly based on the TV anime series, for people who didn't watch the series. And his teasing transpires even in the bedroom. found himself in love with both ui and their partner. Do they have any health issues? Tokyo Ghoul: Jail (JAIL, Tky Gru JAIL) is the official scenario book for the game Tokyo Ghoul: Jail. He got severely injured and was saved by a friend from becoming a demon. Ooooh~ Ghoul!Seidou <3 This onell be fun and quite the challenge. Ranmaru is a young cop with a dark past. You use your quinque to finish the ghoul of by slicing his head to two pieces. #1 ILAND When Haise needs to calm himself he focuses on his breathing, calming himself and settling down to get lost in his latest book. Always has a memento of his partner on him; be it a bracelet, article of cloth tucked away, watch, even a note left for him: Seidou has it. You smiled softly and opened your eyes. you sob and he frown before hugging you tightly "Never do this to yourself ever again!" He mumbles into the crook of your neck "I'll try, I-I promise" you say and hug him back "why?" You and Juuzou start laughing till you almost pass out from lack of air "That was FUN! If he messes up or accidentally does something dumb or funny during sex, dont laugh. Ahh! Here comes another gynophobic protagonist in this list. Des boyfriends scenarios sur des personnages de manga Je tiens preciser que aucuns des personnages ne m'appartient ni les images et ni les fanarts qui apparaitront au fur et mesure Je ne fais que traduire des scenarios trouver sur tumblr, pinterest ou tiktok. Nicknames: She insists younger investigators call her Hoshi-nee-san but no one actually calls her that. She may be tinybut she is mighty. A chance meeting leads to new. fremont high school yearbook 2020; . From the mangaka HIROYUKI who brought you Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to, Kanojo mo Kanojo is a lighthearted delight thanks to its absurd scenarios and sheer lack of . So as a safety net, he secludes himself from them. #1 Jungwon When he realizes his kid played him the biggest of grins appears on his face and he immediately scoops them up and praises them. Remember, this is just for fun. hair, to wake up next to them and give them rushed good morning kiss before In the end, he suggests going stargazing, because itll just be the two of them and itll be dark, so his partner cant watch him fluster as he does his best to take care of them. and I realized how fucking stupid it is to hurt the most important person in my life, both mentally and physically (Yes, I'm saying that the most important person in ones life is oneself). That being said, Shes always praising her fem!S/O. In these quiet moments in the back of his mind lurk the whispering of the man he used to be and he smothers it like a flame. sometimes dangerous or weird) things together, Furuta loves weird facts, he always has a new weird fact to tell his partner !" Keep up the good work <3 A nsfw scenario with Uta in which Uta and his so are having a heavy make out session? tokyo-ghoul-scenarios-for-you. A/N: Okay, so before I start this chapter (Sorry for slow update as always) I have a few things to say m'kayyy!?!?