Undying? Loki : Rocket Raccoon Official Sites Thor Thor While the Avengers' time heist seems complicated at first, it becomes even more complex once Past Nebula is able to access Present Nebula's memories, cluing Past Thanos in to the Avengers' scheme. Thor Thanos: [ to Thor and Loki] I know what is like to lose. : Me, personally, I could lose a lot. He's never fought me twice. Thor To feel so desperately that you're right yet to fail, nonetheless. : We also know that Thor carried a lot of guilt on his shoulders for not killing Thanos, which is why we see him struggle and deal with depression during a good chunk of this movie. : Instead, it all comes down to technology; specifically, future space technology. I know what it's like to lose. And for another, we have the Hulk! Jesus? . Yeah that can be annoying. [Uses the Gauntlet to stop Loki attempting to stab him in the neck] We don't have the Tesseract. And your trespassing in this city and on this planet. However, raccoons climb trees for safety, and thus do not typically live in deserts like the one the God of Thunder found himself in. She hates him as much as you do. You will receive a verification email shortly. : : . Strange: Congratulations, youre a prophet. Thor Thor Rocket: Ever since you got a little sap, youre a total b-hole. Thor And every one of them would have rather killed me than not succeeded. : Thanos: So Ive been told. Millions will suffer. Now that Odinson has spent five years living in Norway and has joined the Guardians for more cosmic adventures, he should probably be aware of what kind of animal Rocket really is. : Clint has to actually give up Natasha in order to get it. Thor may have had an understandable reason rooted in history for identifying Rocket as a rabbit in Avengers: Infinity War. If you consider failure experience. The decision to pair Thor and Rocket Raccoon in Avengers: Infinity War was an inspired one, as the pair played off each other well and provided enough laughs and emotion to carry an entire sub-plot of a huge ensemble film. What do Mantis and Drax do exactly? : Too much to one side then the other you try. Rocket handles the Stone extraction while Thor gets to have that one final chat with his mother that he's always wanted, but the scene ends with a moment that probably surprised most audience members. [chuckles] : Quill: Why does someone always have to die in this scenario? The one that makes the most sense to us, though, is that Cap wasn't quite worthy at the time. It's kind of a good question and one that Tony Stark and Peter Paker can't figure out an answer to. : What's this? Ebony Maw ALRIGHT, STOP! In effect, certain events can never be changed, while the past and future are always fluidly changing. Saving his life is a professional courtesy. And for another we have a Hulk. Heimdall KEEP READING: How Jane Foster Became the Mighty Thor - and What It Could Mean for the MCU. I hope they remember you. : Thor Steve Rogers Thanos [the Black Order look on in slight worry]. It was subsequently modified to serve as the first stage of launch vehicles for several spacecraft. Banner: [ to Hulk] Come on Hulk, what are you doing? Quill: What Master do I serve? Dr. Rocket: [ to Bucky] how much for the gun? Stark: We dont have time for a thing. Rocket: No, he gave me 100 credits. : Thanos: What do you think he brought you? By the way, this is a friend of mine, the tree. Thor What's "damn it" mean? The Tesseract. Why did he grab his old hammer when he's got his fancy new axe, Stormbreaker? Dr. : Heres how it works. Eitri [lifts his arm and the power of the Bifrost flows through him. : Without missing a beat, Ned screams, "We're all gonna die!" : The big one is that Bucky seems to really like his life in Wakanda, and he's already got his own new superheroic moniker: the White Wolf. Strange: I went forward in time, to view alternate futures. Only if I die. Or I will blow that nut-sack of a chin right off your face. Of the surviving Avengers, there's not really a short line in terms of heroes ready to use Iron Man's Gauntlet to revive their friends and family. Ultimately, it ends with both of them stuck against the wall of the cliff, with Clint holding onto Natasha below him. Mantis Dr. I dont want to go. Yes, they taught it on Asgard. Stark: Admit it, you should have ducked out when I told you to. Banner: Hulk, this is the last, last second. Instead, Bucky took over for Cap more as necessity when Steve Rogers died (and was unstuck through time). The Avengers? Thor is at his lowest point that he's been in any of the films. In Infinity War, Thor arrives in Wakanda to help the Avengers defeat Thanos and his army.. Thor, Groot and Rocket standing where the suface is burned much like after Bifrost travel. I call that mercy. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict. When Thor and Rocket go back to Asgard during the events of Thor: The Dark World, they're there for one reason only: to get the Reality Stone from Jane's body and return to the present. Loki [touches Thor] [ referring to Thor]. Strange after his cloak smacks him] Im going to allow that. While trying to grab the scepter and the Tesseract, Iron Man and Ant-Man accidentally let Loki get away with the Tesseract. Thor Soul Bruce tells her that Strange gave up the Time Stone in the present-past of 2018. Spoiler Warning: This article contains huge spoilers for the events of Avengers: Infinity War (duh). : Thor: [ after Loki presents the Tesseract] You really are the worst brother. | Thor Titan was like most planets, 20 miles, not enough to go around. That's life though, isn't it, I guess. Propelled by liquid oxygen and kerosene, the basic rocket was 65 feet (19.8 m) in length, with a body diameter of 8 feet (2.4 m), weight at . Rocket Raccoon Pretty, isnt it? Dread it? Where'd he go? No! : He's more or less immune to it. You asked it for a prize, and it told you no. Thor I've killed twice as many enemies as that. Eitri Ironman/Stark: Yeah, thats on Earth, dip. Ebony Maw And it would all cease to exist. The Thanos-killing kind. Thor - August 4, 2018 04:19 pm EDT. : : "); Stark calling Quill a dipshit; and of course, Drax's one-upmanship of, "I'll do you one better, why is Gamora?" asks Quill. | You're going to die for that! Wipers! Thanos: With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers. : Well, if fate does want you to kill that crap-sack, you're gonna need more than one stupid eyeball. In the Marvel comics (specifically Ultimates #5), there's a flow of time that allows events to have "weight" that drags and affects both the future and the past. [Inside the Milano, Thor's on a table with the Guardian surrounding him and Peter says to Mantis] James Gunn Reveals New Superman, Batman Movies and More, Why Thor Was Teamed With Rocket Raccoon in Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: The Kang Dynasty, Quantumania Exclusive Interview | Phase Zero ft. Jeff Loveness, Keanue Reeves Still Wants to Play Wolverine, Jonathan Majors Didn't Ask His Creed III Co-Star Michael B. Jordan for MCU Advice, Jonathan Majors Shares His Original Reaction to Being Cast as the MCU's Kang, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania's Jonathan Majors Breaks Silence on Negative Reviews, Shazam! Something is very wrong. : With this in mind, these are 11 of the funniest moments ranked in no particular order. Loki: Well, for one thing, Im not Asgardian. As much as we are sad and shocked about Spider-man fading away, we know its not the end. Rocket: Okay, time to be the Captain. One is that Cap could fully lift Mjolnir in Age of Ultron and just chose not to. It's also unclear if Thor stayed on Earth between Thor: The Dark World and Avengers: Age of Ultron, but even if he had seen a raccoon during that time, someone would have had to tell him what it was for him to be any the wiser. Thanos is coming, it doesnt matter who youre talking to or not. That was hard. The Funniest Stand-Up Comedy Specials Streaming On HBO Max, Ant-Man 3 Writer Defends The Movies Controversial Ending, Star Wars Andy Serkis Talks Being Gutted Over Snokes Death In The Last Jedi, And Whether Hed Reprise The Character, The Mandalorian's Jon Favreau Dropped A Shocking Grogu Reveal Ahead Of Season 3, And I Can't Quite Believe It, Following La Brea's Dino-Sized Cliffhanger, The Showrunner Breaks Down Eve's Fate And That Big Reveal About Gavin. No resurrections this time. "Tonally, [it's] one of our favorite scenes in the movie. : After rescuing Thor the Pirate-Angel, Quill tries to downplay his handsomeness, only for the rest of the Guardians to point out that Quill has been putting on weight. : He was still struggling with his ego and finding a place in the world after being awoken from his time in the ice. The Thor rocket was the first member of the Delta rocket family of space launch vehicles. MARVEL LEGENDS AVENGERS THOR ROCKET GROOT INFINITY WAR 3 PACK NEW TOYS R US EX. Thor Rocket Raccoon Instead, Thor pretty quickly goes off the rails, becoming more focused on having one last chat with his mother, Frigga. You should've gone for the head. It is the sequel to 2012'sThe Avengersand 2015'sAvengers: Age of Ultron, andthe nineteenth filmin theMarvel Cinematic Universe(MCU). That's what killing you means. New haircut? : [laughs with joy] Thor Strange] I gotta tell you, hes not really my friend. Stark: [to Banner after Hulk is not showing up] Dude, youre embarrassing me in front of the Wizard. Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian. When they first met in Avengers: Infinity War, Thor (Chris Hemsworth) quickly connected with Rocket (Bradley Cooper). Speaking of A decent chunk of Endgame is devoted to saying what time travel isn't: It's not Back to the Future, it's not Time Cop, there's Deutch principals, and the Hulk even says that it's impossible to kill Thanos as a baby. Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. The Cap we see in Endgame has completely let go of his ego; he admits that Tony was right to be concerned about Thanos. That misstep complicates things when a 2012-era Cap runs into a 2023-era Cap carrying the scepter. [after Loki reveals the Tesseract] "I am Groot," says Groot, while empaling three Outriders on his arm. You see, Drax has mastered the art of standing really incredibly still to the point where he believes he is invisible. Who the hell are you guys? Stark: If Thanos needs all six, what dont we just stick this one down the garbage disposal? Rocket: Yeah, but this Thanos guy youre talking about, hes the toughest there is. But there's another solid contender as well: M'Baku, the leader of the Mountain Tribe, and one of the major contenders for the throne in Black Panther. Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian. Dr. Rocket Raccoon Marvel Legends Infinity War 3 Pack Thor Rocket and Groot Toys R Us Exclsuive NIB. NO! And he killed everyone anyway. Only Eitri the Dwarf can make me the weapon I need. And, as we've known for almost a decade in the MCU, "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.". Eitri, the glove. : But there's one more emotion that most fans are feeling as they head home from their local movieplex: confusion. Dont forget, Im half human. Eitri: Thats suicide {referring to Thor opening up the forge}. Quill: [ changing his voice to match Thors] No youre not. Eitri [talking to Thor on the battlefield] : Thor Eitri, this isn't about your hands. : It was destroyed on Asgard. Confusing Moments In Avengers: Endgame Explained. No. : Shhh. Thor : : agent go off the deep end after his family was murdered. Tree. [lifting his sword] Thor Gamora: I hated this room. Stark/Ironman: [ to the Maw, referring to Dr. Thor may have had an understandable reason rooted in history for identifying Rocket as a rabbit in Avengers: Infinity War. Eitri : Thanos Or your brother's head? Strange] Did you seriously say hitherto undreamt of? To feel so desperately that youre right, but to fail nonetheless. That's a made up word. : So when they needed us, we could fight the battles Natasha Romanoff This Worthey Life - Food, Entertaining, Travel Lifestyle Blog, By: T WortheyUpdated: January 20, 2023 View our disclosure policy. Bruce Banner Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributed to the balance. Thanos Quill: What? I could lose a lot. Right before Rocket tells them they better not get sick on his ship, Captain Marvel turns her head and chuckles. : Really, tears? In other words, like with Thor's journey in Thor, Steve has put aside ego to be the hero he always could be. Thor DO IT! Thanos While Morgan Stark, Pepper Potts, and Rhodey are all candidates for future non-Tony Iron Man movies, Harley is one of the younger heroes of the Marvel universe at this point. : : Scrounging for scraps. Wipers! Strange: [ discussion about Thanos getting all the stones] he could destroy life on a scale, heitherto undreamt of. Steve Rogers Even for you. Thanos: [ to Dr. When Im done, half of humanity will still be alive. So, unlike the many malicious nicknames Star-Lord has given Rocket, Thor's may simply be due to a lack of awareness. As a result, when Thor went to Nidavellir for a " Thanos killing " weapon it was no surprise that Rocket and Groot (Vin Diesel) joined him on his quest. But why was the Green Goliath the one to wear it? Wait until Star-Lord learns that there was a remake. Thor Maybe they realize they live in a junkpile in a middle of space. [he, Rocket, and Groot charge toward the army. You know whats happened since then? Trust me, I know. I am Steve Rogers. Groot. Thor Steve presents Sam Wilson with either a shield that he stole from the past or the same (now-repaired) shield that he fought Thanos with, all as Bucky looked on approvingly. How long will it take to heat? The other reason is that the Reality Stone has to be returned to exactly the moment it was taken in order for the timeline to continue normally. Who the hell are you guys? Proxima Midnight You understand boy? So let me do the plan and that way it might be really good. Quill: Groot put that thing away, now. Yeah he has. He lost father Odin, friends the Warriors Three, and ultimately his home of Asgard, obliterated in the fulfillment of an ancient prophecy. Quill: Yeah, tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving. Perfect. Thor: Well, if Im wrong, what more could I lose? Thanos: It was. My father killed my mother. Ironman/Stark: [ to the guardians] We gotta collesque. You will not be taking our pod today, sir. Red Skull: To ensure that whoever possesses it, understand its power. : So it would be child's play to zap Past Cap's memories, so that when the past Avengers arrive to check on Past Cap, all they'll see is the aftermath of a fight and assume that Loki did what Loki does best. Red Skull: You should know, it extracts a terrible price (referring to the soul affinity stone). The other is that Captain America never actually chose Bucky as his successor in the comics. It's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it cameo, but that character is actually Harley Keener, played by Ty Simpkins, the gadget-loving wunderkind who helped Tony out of a jam in Iron Man 3. Gamora: [ to Quill] Not him. Turns the legs to jelly. As for his intricate arm tattoo, well, we're not sure we can answer why that exists. Spider-man: I dont know whats happening.. ( Bucky looks at him.). After all, he didn't bother to call Groot by his real name either, settling for "Tree" instead. That they never could. Well, I could lose a lot. More power, Rabbit! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for McDonalds THOR love and thunder 2/#6 Rocket 1 new 1 used, 1/#7Korg, 1/#1 Thor at the best online prices at eBay! I ask you to what end? Groot But, as Banner points out while looking at the gauntlet that Tony's built, the Stones give off gamma radiation and that's what created the Hulk. Strange: Unlike everyone else in your life, I dont work for you. Seriously? This all only fuels Quill to further flex his alpha dog muscles later on. Nebula: You should have killed me (speaking to Thanos). But now, a new theory suggests there's a perfectly valid historical reason for the confusion. Or should I say, I am? : : Mantis Mantis : He must be going somewhere. Be sure to check out the Guardians of the Galaxy: The Cosmos Cocktail, Quill: I cant believe this dude is still alive. You're very perceptive. Here's the conversation Rocket had with Thor on the spaceship when he gave him the eye: Rocket: Well, if fate does want you to kill that crapsack, you're gonna need more than one stupid eyeball. Well, he has never fought me. This is Thanos we're talking about. Banner tries to Hulk Out, but the Hulk just ain't coming. As it turns out, though, it was Hulk who did the snap that undid Thanos' own fateful snap. I mean, that place is a legend. Father, we will not fail you. They make the most powerful and horrific weapons to ever torment the universe. He's about to do another snap to destroy the entire universe when Tony Stark blasts over, grabs the Gauntlet, and somehow steals the Stones. Hulk and Thor's conversation: "You're being a really bad friend! Im Spider-man then. I consider experience experience. No, he gave me a hundred credits. Peter Quill Thor Rocket: Well, if fate does want you to kill that crabsack, youre gonna need more than one stupid eyeball. Yeah. It's a stand-up-and-shout moment in a movie filled with them, a moment as appealing to diehard Marvel comic book fans as it is to the average moviegoer. Thor My humble personage bows before your grandeur. Look, this is my ship. Noticed you've copied my beard. He stole the Space Stone from me when he destroyed my ship and slaughtered half my people. Loki Asgard was supposed to protect us! But now is no time to mourn. Rocket: How much for the arm? Well, Ive got you covered. When the Hulk goes to get it from her, she knocks the soul out of the Hulk and tries to go about her business. Thanos : Groot: [ in a sarcastic, sassy tone]I am Groot. Stark: Its not that easy. Wong: We swore an oath to protect the time stone with our lives.