Terminal Parts, Boat Tubing & Its possible that they may have different camshafts and/or carb settings, but these days the simplest way for Suzuki to vary the output woud be with different ignition curves. I am just buying a nearly-new 2016 DF6A, and would also like to find out about an alternator install. UPS Air options are also available to U.S. customers during checkout if you need your order even more quickly. Inclined to agree with Olewill and the 'get more cubic inches 2T idea', go along to your dealer on a quiet day and have a trawl through the parts list. Plumbing, Fresh Water Boat Just think of all those other boats with a 4hsp you can outrun. MODELS & YEARS COVERED: 2001-2005 mercury wiring harness 878084t4 135 150 175 200 hp v6. Oars, Wakeboard, Wakesurf & Starters, Marine Solar Power Beside the price, I have not been able to figure out the difference between the 4hp, 5hp and 6hp Nissan 4 stroke motors. Oil Pan Capacity quarts (liter) . my next boat will be a tall transom boat and Im going to convert my yamaha. Running empty with a good stainless prop and those numbers (35.8) jump considerably. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Marine Battery Chargers, Shop Tables, Minn Kota Deals, Dealer Recently purchased a 2016 Nissan tohatsu kicker motor 4hp MFS4CDS I want to convert to a 6hp by replacing the carb and also put a sail pro prop on it for high thrust. Fill out the form below with as much information about your engine or outboard as you can below. T = Trim & tilt, Remote Control, Electric Start (tilt only with remote & electric on DT40TC prior to 1994) Water coming over the back of the transom was a PIA for both of them. Forums, Find Orders received after 3PM Eastern Time will usually ship the next business day. The part number for the jet for the 6hp is 6BX-14947-00-00 Also, they call it an "ignition coil with CDI unit" that is different as well. The air is in the traditional frontal position. Manual. Racks, Fish Finders, Sounders & SUZUKI 4 5 AND 6 HP 4 STROKE LONG SHAFT CONVERSION. 1 hp = 745.69987158227 VA. 1 x 745.69987158227 VA = 745.69987158227 Volt Ampere. GPS Chartplotter and Fish Finder Combo, Find you will be much happier with a tall transom to agree with the longshaft, rather than shortening the motor to agree with the short transom. Tops, Bimini Top Prices are 1,300, 1,490 and 1,640 Euros (VAT included) respectively forDF6A, DF5AandDF4A. Distribution, ProMariner ProNautic Accessories, Big Jon Covers, Boat Wiring & & Sonar, Trolling Manufacturer, Boat Tables & 40 Hp Mercury Outboard Wiring Diagram / I have a 2006 40HP 4-stroke Wiring Diagram For. So it's not just clever engineering, it's Engineering For Life. If you purchase an extended warranty and have an issue within 1 or 2 years of the base warranty expiring, simply contact us and we'll send out a replacement as well as a return label to send the broken item back to us. It will help you understand, care for, and lower the repair and maintenance cost for your Suzuki Outboard Engine (motor) for a overall improved satisfaction with your ownership. Suzuki 2.5 HP Conversion from Long Shaft to Short Shaft 01-07-2020, 10:12 PM I'm looking into converting a 2.5 hp Suzuki outboard (2019) from long shaft to short shaft. The extra-long shaft is 25 inches long. Pumps, Marine Pump Replacement -Note that if you are converting from a prop drive to a jet drive, the motor will have to be raised to insure correct performance. Boat Repair, Boat Paint & Then sell your DF4 and buy a DF6. Could it be that simple?. And thus Mercury Outboards were born by Kiekhaefer and his 25 employees working 18 hours per day, 7 days a week. No propeller or anode. Login, Boats In the end, these small Suzuki outboards have all the necessary features to be "invisible": small and light, easy to use and manage, ergonomic and functional. Price includes free shipping. 7. Tubes, Shop Vinyl, Floating Boat The 4 HP Suzuki boat motor comes standard with a full-size twist grip throttle, forward-neutral-reverse gear shift with large easy-to-use shift lever, digital CDI ignition, and an integral fuel tank that make up just a few of the many features. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Galley, Barbeque 1. Transom The drive shaft is supposed to be long enough so the bottom of the anti-cavitation plate, the shelf-like projection above the propeller, remains in the water when you're running the boat at full speed. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. I knew yall would be able to help and none of my hunting buddies have a three cylinder. -Determine your outboard's year and horsepowerand select correct option. Maintenance, Boat Cleaners & If the item received damage during shipping please note it with the shipping company and contact us immediately. Category, View Deals, Boat Seats for Sale, Buy A Parts, Rule 1500 GPH Automatic 50 Hp Mercury Outboard Wiring Diagram / 50 . Ready Set Boat strives to make every customer satisfied with their purchase. Oars, Wakeboard, Wakesurf & c stylesabu Master Chief Petty Officer Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 840 Sep 18, 2012 #4 Varnish, Marine Adhesives, Insurance, Boat Next up in the portable outboard lineup is the often overlooked Suzuki DF6A. Trailer Winches, Shop 2002-2011 Suzuki DF4 DF5 Repair Manual. The Tohatsu 4-Stroke 6HP is a well equipped motor for a jon boat or sailboat with Ultra-low emission, EPA and CARB 3-Star approved rating at affordable pricing. & Rings, Prop Nut Kits & Nissan Tohatsu Outboard 2002 8HP Powerhead Exhaust Inner & Otter Plate. Boats, Propeller Parts & For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Parts, Sacrificial Anodes & Protection, Dock Storage & Mitsubishi F4T462 OEM ~NEW~ 1999-10 Suzuki 40-50 HP 3-Cylinder Outboard Flywheel $242.99 or Best Offer SPONSORED *90 DAY WARRANTY* 0750 OEM Suzuki WIRE HARNESS 36610-93J41 $189.99 Free shipping SPONSORED Suzuki Ignition Assembly Coils Wires Box DT150 150HP V6 $70.00 $10.65 shipping You can view our completePrivacy Policyhere. $49.00. This small Suzuki can count on the driving shaft misalignment, which contributes to improve its balance. We offer 1 and 2 year extended warranties on many of our items. Cushions, Lexington It does not cover any damage that occurred to the item while in the customers possession. Each model has the exact same displacement (123cc), stroke (59X45mm) and gear ratio (2.15:1). Thanks, The inital torque of both motors is the same, but the output of the 4 to 6hp motor have been limited. The Suzuki 6 HP outboard motor model DF6AL5, with the 20 inch long shaft and increased performance over the 4 HP from the large carburetor, offers the largest displacement of any one-cylinder outboard in this hp and weighs 54 lbs. Software, Digital Before you start the conversion, you need to be sure your boat can handle a shorter shaft. Limiter. NO RETURNS. We take the security and privacy of your personal information seriously. 05-05-2008, 02:06 PM #5 Kaa Wanderer Join Date Sep 2006 Posts AN This Tohatsu 6 HP model comes equipped with the 20 inch long shaft (15 shaft available) and integral tank (0.3 gal) with an external connector.. Caulking, Marine Engine 909, I'll have another yami short shaft all done up for sale in a few weeks. This manual is detailed with hundreds of photos, pictures and illustrations to help guide you through repair procedures. Just because you change the way you use your boat doesn't necessarily mean that you need to change the length of your motor's drive shaft. Yachting News is an interactive multimedia magazine dedicated to the world of boating. Biminis, Paint and Evinrude outboards Honda Outboards LEHR Outboards Mercury Outboards Nissan Outboards Suzuki Outboards Tohatsu Outboards Torqeedo Outboards Yamaha . Systems, Marine Plumbing Systems, Lowrance Hook2-4 GPS Standard starting procedure is to set throttle at a certain point, pull rope starter 5 times, set throttle to second point, pull throttle to start (hopefully). This warranty covers any unit defects that are causing the item not to work properly. Covers, Other Platforms, Slide Best move I ever made, I won't have another short transom boat. . If you cant afford to buy another motor like me.try this, Re: coverting Yamaha 4hp 4stroke to 6hp 4 stroke. As aThank Youfor your patience and your order during this time, a 10% discount will be automatically applied to all orders during checkout (you may not see this discount in the shopping cart, however it will be applied during checkout). It does not cover any damage that occurred to the item while in the customers possession. Deals, Camping & RV There you go Talley. It includes the 6hp carburetor as well is the higher pitch (8" pitch, 12 tooth spline) propeller needed to take advantage of the extra horsepower. Shop Deals, Electronics Jacks, Boat Trailer Brakes & You must log in or register to reply here. Rails, Marine Tools & Tool Makes sense I guess. diesel evinrude for sale inflatable mariner mariner 90 outboard rapid redbay repair rib ribcraft rib for sale sale searider sib suzuki trailer tubes vanguard . Hardware, Boat Seats by Wells, Toilet & Waste For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Our warehouse will be closed for one week between Friday, February 24th and Friday, March 3rd. A full-size twist grip throttle, forward-neutral-reverse gear shift with large easy-to-use shift lever, digital CDI ignition and integral fuel tank are just a few of the features you'll find standard on the 4 HP Suzuki boat motor. All of our items come with a 30 day return period. Covers, Boat Cover Biminis, View Post back with any questions or concerns, but this should answer if for you. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Includes shift cable assembly or shift rod for tiller steering. $13.20 shipping. Marble, Engine Acessories, Fish Cleaning Learn how your comment data is processed. This item qualifies for free standard shipping. There really is a power difference between all three. Financing, Iboats I have a 4hp 4S yamaha. 2006-2014 Suzuki DF2.5 Repair Manual. Downs, Couplers, Mounts, Bilge Pump, Tires, Rims, & Hub It is a Suzuki DF4, same engine specs as DF5 and DF6 (138cc), so it must be downrated and upgradable. We also offer 1 and 2 year extended warranties (added to the end of 6 months) on most products at incredibly low prices! Sealant, & & Jacks, Boat Trailer Brakes & This kit converts 4hp 4-Stroke Tohatsu outboards (2000 and Newer) to 6hp. Kits, Boat Trailer We also offer 1 and 2 year extended warranties (added to the end of 6 months) on most products at incredibly low prices! Dollies, SportsStuff Great Big Passer une annonce de kits de conversion thermiques en electrique 3hp. Parts, Inflatable All of our items come with a 6 month warranty. Compare. Gear ratio 1.92:1. It includes the 6hp carburetor as well is the higher pitch (8" pitch, 12 tooth spline) propeller needed to take advantage of the extra horsepower. A forum community dedicated to Arkansas hunters and enthusiasts. Horsepower (hp) is the name of several units of measurement of power, the rate at which work is done. Lighting, Marine Teak Steering. 6 Hp Johnson / Evinrude Sailboat Conversion Top Start, Shift lever, Choke Kit. A friend of mine that raced professionally for years preaches that a 15' boat is 3-5 mph faster than a 16' boat. The 4 HP Suzuki boat motor comes standard with a full-size twist grip throttle, forward-neutral-reverse gear shift with large easy-to-use shift lever, digital CDI ignition, and an integral fuel tank that make up just a few of the many features. Accessories, Boat Ropes, Boat