HEADQUARTERS. Ultimately, the founder and CEO of Viagogo, a highly profitable international ticketing player about a quarter of StubHubs size, agreed to pay more than four billion for StubHub. WebStubhub Corporate is the exclusive B2B division of Stubhub, an eBay company and the worlds largest ticket marketplace. Published and reprinted by permission of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. Alternatively, you can send us an email at StubHub, the worlds largest ticket marketplace, recently announced the opening of its flagship retail store location in New York City. My Secret to the Success of Amazon? To subscribe, click on the button below and copy the URL into an RSS reader. Personally, though, I found it disappointing. We did the best we could, offering a combination of 120 percent credits on the site toward future purchases and cash refunds in certain states, and trying to communicate transparently. Call 1-866-788-2482. To write a letter to CEO, Scott Cutler, address an envelop with StubHub Headquarters, 199 Fremont Street, Floor 4, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. stubhub inc. Singh Cassidy has also held senior leadership positions at Google, including President of Googles Asia Pacific and Latin America business for more than five years and started her career at Amazon and Merrill Lynch. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 52,013 times. During March and April of 2020, our leadership team and I rapidly restructured multiple parts of StubHub and its operations. hours. WebStubHub is an American ticket exchange and resale company. He was thrilled to be buying his old company back fourteen years after hed left it. StubHubs business was sizable, posting over one billion in annual revenues on close to five billion in annual ticket sales volume. 2 if you have questions about buying tickets. ", StubHubs extensive assets will add tremendous value for ticketing patrons and sellers worldwide, especially as we continue our expansion into nascent markets, said Ander Michelena, co-founder of Ticketbis. If the only thing you know about sports is who wins and who loses, you are missing the highest stakes action of all. How do I get my tickets back if they didn't sell? Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the worlds largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. The implications for my own role at StubHub were uncertain. In February of 2020, we sold StubHub for $4 billion. I would have a full mandate to lead the company operationally, to further shape its culture, and to frame its strategies within the context of its parent company, eBay, which had owned StubHub for close to a decade. The company now has a presence in more than 40 countries and is a market leader in southern Europe and Latin America. I recruited a number of new leaders whose capabilities and principles were strongly aligned and who were equally energized by what we could build together. All rights reserved. As such, I was thrilled when the role of president at the global ticketing marketplace StubHub became available and I got a call to discuss it. The Utah-based firm announced on LinkedIn it Our RSS feed includes all eBay news articles published on this website. And the decisions they make have huge consequences, not just for the bottom line, but for communities, cities, even entire countries. StubHub will send you an email with instructions on how to claim your refund or credit. All Rights Reserved. I expected the job to be challenging and anticipated risks to my professional success related to my leadership execution, competition and changing priorities from our corporate parent. In 2015, eBay enabled $82 billion of gross merchandise volume. On February 13, 2020, the sale process concluded, and I began mentally preparing for my upcoming departure. Whether online, mobile or in person, StubHub is dedicated to connecting fans to the artists, athletes and performers they love. Depending on who acquired us, I might have the opportunity to lead the company post-sale, or I might not. Search open jobs at StubHub in Salt Lake City and find out about the interview experience in Salt Lake City or explore more of the top rated companies in Salt To subscribe, click on the button below and copy the URL into an RSS reader. 1412 Broadway, New York, 10018, USA. The only boundary to an incredible experience is access, and this acquisition will enable StubHub to offer more events on a global basis to fans and event-goers around the world, and to help them discover new ways to enrich their lives. The Company offers tickets for live sports, music, and theatre events. Webwww.stubhubcorporate.com Contact Information Headquarters Calle Don Ramon De La Cruz, Madrid, Madrid, 28006, Spain +52 8339800529 StubHub Corporate Profile and History Stubhub Corporate is the exclusive B2B division of Stubhub, an eBay company and the worlds largest ticket marketplace. After leaving Joyus, I took several months off to evaluate different opportunities to lead a larger company, hopefully in e-commerce. StubHubs New York City flagship was designed by Gensler and is now open every day, Monday Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. The sale price was a record sum for eBay, making the deal a massive professional success for me and my team. Web199 Fremont Street San Francisco, CA 94105 https://www.stubhub.com/ Phone Contacts Main: (415) 222-8400 Customer Service: (866) 788-2482 Customer support is available Use of this website signifies your agreement to our, Find out more about the StubHub affiliate programme, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice. StubHub is offering some customers cash refunds for tickets to events that were canceled during the pandemic, creating an exception to a no-refunds policy it adopted in March 2020 to the dismay of many customers, the company told The Associated Press.. The store also includes other customer experience enhancements such as a photo booth and ticket kiosks where fans can find upcoming events around New York City and anywhere else around the world. The acquisition of Ticketbis is not expected to impact the second quarter 2016 or full year 2016 guidance that eBay provided most recently in its first quarter 2016 earnings announcement. This Supreme Court Case Could Redefine Crime, YellowstoneBackers Wanted to Cash OutThen the Streaming Bubble Burst, How Countries Leading on Early Years of Child Care Get It Right, Female Execs Are Exhausted, Frustrated and Heading for the Exits, No Major Offer Expected on Childcare in UK Budget, Biden Gives Medal of Honor to Trailblazing Special Forces Member, Climate Change Is Launching a MutantSeed Space Race, UK Braces for Rare Weather Event That Risks Late-Winter Freeze, What Do You Want to See in a Covid Memorial? You can find a list of commonly asked questions for StubHub users online on, Looking for a deal for a future concert? They mention on their website that you should call their normal customer service number to ask about adding an event. Together, the StubHub and Ticketbis marketplaces represent tremendous value and opportunity for fans around the world to experience the events they love, whenever and wherever they are. Enjoy! To subscribe, click on the button below and copy the URL into an RSS reader. She also founded Joyus, the first video commerce marketplace online, was CEO of Polyvore, the leading fashion and lifestyle platform and was previously the Founder & SVP of business development at leading fintech platform Yodlee. WebStubHub's corporate address is: 199 Fremont Street, Floor 4 San Francisco, CA 94105 StubHub's corporate address is: 360 Third Street, Suite 400 San Francisco, CA 94107 Welcome to StubHub Support This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Eric McClure. Singh Cassidy will be based in StubHubs San Francisco headquarters. For more information on StubHub, visitStubHub.comor follow @StubHub onTwitter,FacebookandInstagramorYouTube.com/StubHub. StubHub only has one customer service number, so you'll call 1-866-788-2482 no matter where you live in the world. Open our virtual assistant, click on "Contact The acquisition of Ticketbis is StubHubs latest geographic expansion, preceded by the launches in Mexico in May 2016, Germany in September 2015 and the UK in March 2012. San Francisco, CA 94105 USA. Viagogos founder also happened to be one of StubHubs original founders, a serial entrepreneur who had left the company under less-than-ideal terms in 2006. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. It was now time for me to leave and begin my own next chapter, secure in the knowledge that I had completed the critical work of helping the company survive the immediate Covid crisis and stabilize for the longer term. form" and let us know how we can help you. Within a seven-day span, StubHub went from handling more than a billion dollars in ticket sales in any given quarter to almost nothing. StubHub doesn't operate in Singapore, so you'll have to place an international call to call the US customer service number (which is the only customer service number) and ask for help. As the largest ticket marketplace in the U.S., we enable fans to buy and sell tens of thousands of tickets, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub and StubHub Music apps for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. I had closely considered these challenges (the subway) when I took the job, but concluded that I could still thrive and have impact as StubHubs leader. During my first months on the job, my team and I worked hard, restructuring parts of the business to improve its efficiency, as well as beginning to invest in new products and services. Stubhub serves customers worldwide. StubHubs customer service line is available from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM Paci Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Ultimately, the founder and CEO of Viagogo, a highly profitable international ticketing player about a quarter of StubHubs size, agreed to pay more than four billion for StubHub. Sukhinder Singh Cassidy will become the president of StubHub, a division of eBay Inc., starting May 2. Although we did our best to offer reasonable severance packages and other resources, there is no denying the dislocation and pain people experienced. eBay Invites Shoppers to Fill Their Carts with Color at First Virtual Block Party, eBay Connect Pushes Developers to Innovate. The flagship is located at 1412 Broadway on the corner of Broadway and 39th St in Manhattan. I ordered tickets but can't view them online even with the access code. His digital chapbook, The Internet, was also published in TL;DR Magazine. WebStubHub corporate office is located in 199 Fremont St Fl 4, San Francisco, California, 94105, United States and has 885 employees. Londons Investment Appeal Is Unraveling as Arm Heads to the US, UN report: Modern weapons being smuggled to Haiti from US, British Parents Turn to Home Equity to Help Young Buy Property, Japanese Unions Seek Biggest Pay Rise in 25 Years for Workers, Sorry, Fed, Most US Mortgage Rates Were Locked In During Pandemic Lows, Federal Grants Aim to Reconnect Communities Divided by Highways, Amazon Is Closing Its Cashierless Stores in NYC, San Francisco and Seattle, China E-Commerce Giant JD Set for $1.4 Billion Discount Spree, In Blacklisting Inspur, US Targets Partner Used by Intel and IBM, OpenAI Rival Stable Diffusion Maker Seeks to Raise Funds at $4 Billion Valuation, Between Rounds of Golf, Trumps Searching for the Perfect DeSantis Diss, Your Saturday UK Briefing: Sunak Chalks Up a Win as the Budget Looms, Harrods Shrugs Off Recession Fears as Rich Get Richer, FT Says, Wealthy NYC Family Feuds Over $258 Million Madison Avenue Sale, Tom Sizemore, 'Saving Private Ryan' Actor, Dies at 61, The Exhibit Reality TV Show PittingArtist Against ArtistIs No Masterpiece. Field Operations and Last Minute Services. This could mean nothing, although it may be a sign that Facebook will be faster than Twitter for social media. Being OK With Spectacular Failure. Musk Made a Mess at Twitter. As president, I would be asked to help StubHub grow in new areas even as it improved its customer experience and delivered steady profits for eBay. Todays news builds on StubHubs history of innovation and strong tradition of firsts, which include forging the first ticket guarantee that covered both buyers and sellers in 2006; launching the industrys first ticketing app on iOS devices in 2010; being the first ticketing company with stadium naming rights in 2013; and now, becoming an international ticketing leader by adding the Ticketbis business to its offerings. AtStubHub, our mission is simple: help fans find fun.