We apologise for this inconvenience.A member of our customer service will be in contact with you as a priority with an update on your order.Kind regards,Sneakerboy, Stop trying to hide people into the email section and then ignore them, you guys are crooks and I'll be contacting all avenues until I either receive my order or a full refund (not a credit), honestly disgusting how things are done, if my parcel Is waiting for collection what's the carrier company? Technology, diversification, multiple resale channels, demographics, worldwide supply and demand, 13+ years of experience, are just some of the parameters we use to optimize recoveries. Another said: Hi, if you guys dont ship my order, I am going to file a chargeback with my bank as you are not responding to my emails either.. This is an absolute lie. Our site will be temporarily unavailable during this time. An application for the winding up of Sneakerboy Pty Ltd was commenced by the plaintiff Adidas AG (HRB 3868) on 16/03/2020 and will be heard as set out below. Subscribe to receive time-sensitive and limited quantity deals. Do you even give me a refund?My oder number 301662, Hi Kim,Thanks for your review.We're sorry to hear of this experience and assure you your refund request has not been lost.Please email help@sneakerboy.com for our team to action your refund urgently. When you purchase your shoe liquidation truckloads from us, you get them at a much cheaper price than what is offered in the market. Based on my inquiries to date, l am of the opinion that the companys failure can be attributed to a deficiency of working capital, poor financial control and poor strategic management of the business, he said. Say goodbye to paying extra. It's been a month since I ordered and I got nothing. Ive tried calling to no avail. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and assure you your order will be in transit with our courier shortly. Carrafa says Kyvetos is still involved in the business overseeing the buying of stock. A US bank is on the brink of collapse and its owners are debating whether it can go on after racking up $1 billion in losses. Featured Liquidation Auctions Show all auctions Pallet HPC - 800 to 1,200 Pcs Average - 10$ Retail per Unit Average - 75% Apparel and other General Merchandise - Brand New Overstock from Major E-Tailer These discussions are now being urgently escalated by the Administrator as part of the Voluntary Administration process, it said. It comes after the companies faced more than 10 wind up orders over the last three years, including from Adidas, the Victorian Commission of State Revenue and AMP Pacific Fair (the operators of the Gold Coast Pacific Fair shopping centre where Sneakerboy had a retail store). Sneakerboy is 50-50 owned by holding companies held by directors Theo Poulakis and Nelson Mair, according to regulator filings. Company is terrible and no one should shop from them or give them money. From brand-named clothing to popular electronic items and trendy items - we've got everything you need to support your business. Im in a similar boat to a lot of other customers. Post jobs and search for local talent on 7NEWS Jobs >>. The company operates three retail stores in Melbourne and one in Sydney, along with an online retail portal. All orders pre-dating July 2, 2022 please contact Hamilton Murphy on (03) 8866 7600. I would give no stars if I could. The voluntary administration appointment has been made due to short-term financing difficulties being experienced by the company, administrators Hamilton Murphy said in a statement. I have been told that my order (319052) was going to be dispatched from their Melbourne store. $20.00. However, it re-emerged following a sale to "a party relating to one of the directors," Carrafa said. We welcome you to visit us at our Pembroke Florida location. We assure you well get to your enquiry as soon as possible and thank you for your patience.Kind regards,SNEAKERBOY. On Saturday, The Australian Securities and Investments (ASIC) published a notice stating Stephen Dixon of Hamilton Murphy Advisory has been tapped as administrator for Sneakerboy Pty Ltd and two related companies using the Sneakerboy name. Our liquidation truckloads are sourced from some of the largest retailers in the United States. I will not be collecting the item as I do not have the time, hence why I paid for delivery in the first place. (did we mention that already? Best source for liquidation merchandise and most innovative reverse logistics solutions. Have opened a dispute with afterpay on this and Im currently waiting to hear back from consumer affairs and the Victorian Ombudsman, Hi Jorgia,Thank you for taking the time to review Sneakerboy. Luxury Retail Group is similarly split between Mr Poulakis and Mr Mair, although via four entities. Thank you for your understanding! 2023 Quicklotz I will filing consumer affairs complaints and ACCC, they shouldnt be trading at all. Worst experience I have ever had with a retailer. When I purchase the shoe, they asked me to create a account, and they will send me the invoice and tracking no, but the fact is, my account never be set up but I still successfully paid. I have spoken with a Golden Goose representative who has confirmed they have not been supplying Sneakerboy with stock for months. We recommend that you browse through our catalog and choose your favorite shoe liquidation truckload. Hearing details The details of the hearing are: Copies of documents filed may be obtained from the plaintiff's address for service. Ive sent countless emails, Instagram messages and phone calls and no response, another said. Sneakerboy held a sale in May 2022 where a number of customers did not receive their orders. Sneakerboy was hit hard early in the coronavirus pandemic when international borders were closed and its core customers cashed-up tourists and students disappeared. translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator, 3 Tips for Finding Your Perfect Reselling Platform, Everything You Need to Know About Liquidation. A luxury shoe retailer has gone into administration following years of controversy and multiple angry customers. I am furious!!! 2023 Quicklotz Follow the topics, people and companies that matter to you. We will be providing an update on the status of your order as it progresses, however if you wish to cancel your order as a result of these delays, please email us at help@sneakerboy.com and we will respond as soon as we can. Follow the topics, people and companies that matter to you. Hi Jo,Thank you for taking the time to review Sneakerboy. The first creditors meeting will be held next week on Wednesday, July 13 at 11am. Copyright © 2023 Private Media Pty Ltd. Publishers of smartcompany.com.au. Vanda Carson court reporter 2 min read April 15, 2022 - 11:30AM QLD News Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. A number of companies hold security interests over Sneakerboy, including local subsidiaries of footwear brands ASICS and Nike, according to searches done by The Australian Financial Review. I'll be contacting them confirming this and will be discussed with you guys on this public platform rather than the merky waters in your private emails, Hi Callum,Thank you for taking the time to review Sneakerboy. Help using this website - Accessibility statement, Sneakerboy took its landlord, Georges Properties, to court. Carrafa says the successful sale demonstrates the benefit of seeking help from administrators at an early stage. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. A major supermarket and union have clashed after the downfall of a major transport company was announced resulting in 1500 job losses. Daily Liquidation.com will be undergoing maintenance on February 18, 2021, between 9:30 pm and 10:30 pm Eastern. Within hours, shed lost $40,000, Mining giants $4 million gift over missing capusle, but its not cash. Still hasnt arrived. If you have already emailed us with this request, we thank you for your patience and assure you we will get to your request as soon as possible.Kind regards,SNEAKERBOY, I purchased 2 balenciaga in March 3 months later I have only received 1 the other is still on back order. Monthly, on February 18, 2021, between 9:30 pm and 10:30 pm. Add to Cart. Still trading even if they are now in Administration. I will not be shopping again and will be taking this further! You can find more information about a sales wait times on our Customer Service page under the "Shipping Information" Subheading.We understand these delays can be an inconvenience and we apologise wholeheartedly for this.Were looking forward to you receiving your order but please reach out to help@sneakerboy.com if you have any further concerns.Kind regards, Sneakerboy. We are readily available from Monday through Friday. Julie Ann. HI Reian,Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.We're sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. In 2020, Sneakerboy took its landlord, Georges Properties, to court after it was locked out of its Sydney store over a rental dispute after it renegotiated leases under the Retail and Other Commercial Leases (COVID-19) Regulation, which provided concessions to retailers forced to close during lockdowns. Sneakerboy was contacted for further comment. The retailer, which sells brands such as Alexander McQueen, Valentino, Dior, Nike and Adidas, was forced to close stores during lockdowns through 2020 and 2021. Our site will be temporarily unavailable during this time. I thought it would be nice to get an essentials tee before my holiday. *By completing this form you're signing up to receive our emails and can unsubscribe at any time. Sneakerboy was hit hard early in the coronavirus pandemic when international borders were closed and its core customers - cashed-up tourists and students - disappeared. Sneakerboys parent company Luxury Retail Group is also under fire, as Dixon was also appointed as administrator for Luxury Retail Treasury Pty Ltd and Luxury Retail Group Pty Ltd. A meeting of creditors is scheduled to take place Wednesday, July 13, the ASIC notice states. my order numbers are 324000 and 323459, Hi Anthony,Thank you for taking the time to review Sneakerboy. Vanda Carson court reporter 2 min read April 15, 2022 - 11:30AM Police & Courts Please look for an email from Hamilton Murphy outlining the actions around past orders. As a result, your margins tend to be hefty and lucrative when you sell these products through your online store. During these sales, you can pick up some awesome shoe liquidation truckloads at ridiculous prices. Terms However, it had failed to confirm their intentions to fulfil prepaid orders, accept gift vouchers or honour any exchanges or refunds. Sneakerboy was founded by Melburnian Chris Kyvetos, who was credited with . The difficult but prudent decision has been made to initiate the voluntary administration process. I realised that they were fake, cause the paint or whatever it was, came off from the mid sole. The voluntary administration appointment has been made due to short term financing difficulties being experienced by the company. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. The report estimated the company owed $1.7 million in employee entitlements, including almost $1.3 million in superannuation. An application to wind-up Luxury Retail Group was made by Melbourne-based Banjo Loans holding company FundIT Limited in June in the Supreme Court of Victoria. No where did it say it was a backorder for it, they also didn't provide a time frame for when it should be in stock.