Bunnies and Blooms Develop appropriate depth and width on body type 7. Athens, Wisconsin Occasional litters available. Jim Falls, Wisconsin jessica.parson6588@gmail.com, Katherine Winrich Baby Rabbits for Sale - Holland-Lop. LOL!) 262-676-9894, Katie Birkhauser mark@donnellyfarm.com French Angoras, American Fuzzy Lops, English Angoras, Velveteen lops, Satin Angoras Continental Giant Rabbits cost around $60 to $350. We first started with rabbits back in 2004 with 3 rabbits that we got from a Rabbit rescue for our kids. angelschwechler@aol.com About me: I have been rasing rabbits for about 8 years now. Right now, I am focusing on mini rexes and the many variations: broken white/ browns, broken white/opals, and broken white/ blacks. August 27, 2022. We are a family rabbitry in central Wisconsin that, like many, got our start in rabbits with the intent of them being just 4-H project animals. bakerfamilyrabbitry@gmail.com, BritnyLe Gosz We also raise Holland Lops and New Zealands. New Zealand Whites Manitowoc, Wisconsin Colors - More than 30 possible shades; Commonly fawn, chocolate, blue, white, gray, or agouti. WHS's federal tax ID # is #39-0810533. Paiges Darn Kuties Rabbitry BlackRoseBreeders@comcast.net, Christine Mittnacht Eryn Bugenhagen Whether you are looking for a lovable bunny as a pet, or a breeding rabbit, youve come to the right place! Burni.romo@gmail.com We are about a 150 hole rabbitry with the main focus being are meat rabbits. I refused to so I swerved a little, however when I went to get back on the road I noticed my wheel was trapped in the ditch which made my steering wheel lock up, in turn my brakes did too. :) Please note: you can check the ARBA website too. We have been Breeding On and Off over the Last 3 years.. We breed as a hobby and for the love of the breeds so we keep our rabbitry small (less then 10 adults at a time. 4-they will come with a small plastic bag of pellets and a plastic bag of alfalfa You can also find us on Facebook under Tannas Cuties Rabbitry. Thank you for reading our bio and we hope to add a new bunny to your family! tednangela@yahoo.com, Marilyn Nate We also show Lilac, broken, blue, and chocolate. Snowshoe hare Lucky Charms Rabbitry Royallions Rabbitry Williams Animal Haven I also build custom outdoor pens and runs for the rabbits to get fresh air and exercise. Cascade, Wisconsin T & K Rabbitry is a small rabbitry in Maryland specializing in breeding adorable New Zealand ( Reds & Whites ), Flemish Giants Fawns, Dwarf Hotots, and Mini Rexes. Non pedigreed bunnies $50.00 Located in South Central Wisconsin, we breed and raise quality pedigreed Silver Fox Rabbits of both the blue and black color variations. On occasion, we also have fainting goats available (as pets only, usually only by request/down payment required) and various meat goats. Our priority is to produce healthy rabbits that meet ARBA standards for our chosen breeds and are competitive in state and national competition. We have Yorkshire terriers once in a while from (whom we call our children as our Yorkies are our family Regal Rabbitry LLC 1 talking about this. Dwarf Hotots, Netherland Dwarfs, Holland Lops, Polish We are a small farm in Genesee Wi with Alpacas and German Angora rabbits. Netherland Dwarf I wanted to go out in the country and just enjoy the peacefulness. La Crosse , Wisconsin Silver Fox, New Zealand Whites, Harlequins Very socialized. Pine Acres Rabbitry astacey@live.com Holland lops, English lops and Continental Giants A small rabbitry devoted to raising quality New Zealand Reds and Broken Reds tillingers@maqs.net, Tania, Tanille & Nataszia (Tasha) Purebred New Zealand White Rabbits. One trio of Californian , Two New Zealand bucks one doe and growing to 2 New Zealand trios by spring 2021. Californian Halls Hoppers We are a smaller rabbitry in North West Wisconsin, currently caring for 16 holes. Buddyrabbitry Pecatonica Family Rabbitry Loriwestfalls Rabbitry haleyj70@yahoo.com randsrabbits@gmail.com I am hoping to expand into Mini-rex. Amanda Hedlund T, Denmark, Wisconsin, 54208, Gary Falk For further information please contact myself or husband. We breed Holland Lops in Broken varieties. Dwarf Hotots, Mini Rex, Holland Lops, Lionheads I also travel throughout the year, so let me know if youre 1-2 states away, well see if we can work something out. Mini Lop, Holland Lops The Wisconsin Humane Society is committed to providing protection, shelter, and care for wild and homeless animals. They are also fed timothy hay and fresh fruits and veggies from our bunny garden. Raised outdoors but brought inside to play. The breed originated in France in 1919. A small breeder of New Zealand REW and Californian rabbits. Origin - Netherlands, 1955; recognized in 1964. We started out with two rabbits for our boys and now we have over 50 does and 10 bucks! August 20, 2022. kristenrae@gmail.com, Pam Hall New Zealand and Californian (920)564-0679. Silver Fox Rabbits WE raise Netherland Dwarfs and focus on Shaded and Tan varieties with the hope of added some Augouti and other fun colors very soon. Ashland, Wisconsin Holland lops Please visit our rabbitry website! I do show my rabbits every now and then to get a better understanding out what stock I should breed. I now have French Lops, Holland Lops, Mini Lops, English Lops, Satin Angoras and Lionheads. Merrill, Wisconsin Share the love of Rabbits! Wanted to buy snowshoe hare Slinger, WI Its origin was a litter of wild gray rabbits and has been developed over the years by fanciers and the fur industry. Locate rabbits for sale in Appleton, Green Bay, Kenosha, Madison, Milwaukee, Racine and many other cities across the state of Wisconsin using our classifieds. Holland Lops, Netherland Dwarfs Pricing for our Rabbits: Solid colored baby bunnies are $85.00. We are currently breeding two different breeds of rabbits, Continental Giants and Rex. MarlenesBling@hotmail.com We have a new and improved website. Waukesha, WI Hixton, Wisconsin Home of the 2012 ARBA National Convention Best Jr Blue Buck Flemish Giant and Columbia County Fair Res. Crane Rabbits katalinia666@gmail.com Shelby Roses Rabbitry These rabbits are super sweet in your pocket, easy going. We show Standard Rex and Netherland Dwarfs. Rhinelander, Rhinelanders Netherland Dwarf, Holland Lop We breed Lionheads In Most every Color Though we Are trying to Narrow that down to broken colors and Magpies/ Harlequins. I was put in a wheelchair but was really depressed. August 26, 2022. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Flemish Giants Broken colored baby bunnies are $95.00. snakegirl0987@yahoo.com, Samantha Swenson Share the love of Rabbits! I rescued my Border Collie and she started urging me to get on my feet again. We are very small so they are all handled often. We are a small Rabbitry in Wisconsin, we will be offering Standard Rexes, Flemish Giants, Holland Lops and French Lops this upcoming spring. J n Rs Muddy Creek Critters Tigerton 54486 715-535-2142 New Zealand White. Mini Lop, Netherland Dwarfs, Dwarf Hotot, Polish, Mini Rex, Tans, Satins, and Flemish Giants Tri-Poli Rabbitry is owned and operated by Jill Schmitt, with the help of her family, in the beautiful kettle moraine area of southeastern Wisconsin. I have show stock, breeding stock, and pets available year round, or I can put you in touch with someone else who may have what youre looking for. I am dedicated to the preservation of the Basset Hound in a quest to meet the standard. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and other classifieds in your neighborhood. harrison.kimball@yahoo.com Very low prices and perfect looking healthy rabbits that are hand tamed by children in the home. We offer 4-H and youth discounts. I usually have bunnies for sale in spring and summer. 6380 S. County Rd. RRCA Rhinelander Rabbit Club of America. We are dedicated to helping you find quality rabbits for sale in the great state of Wisconsin and connect with local rabbit breeders. (414) 350 1010, Felicia Tousey Helenville, Wisconsin I have raised several breeds for many years. Mini Rex We are a 4-H family that enjoy raising rabbits. We keep only three, and focus our efforts on breeding toward the ideals described in the ARBA Standard of Perfection: Himalayan, Polish, and Havana. Are main breeds are french lops and french angoras they are normaly available year round. 715-896-9635, Kalyn Smith Colfax, Wisconsin Fur and Feather Haven We have purebred, pedigreed Silver Fox rabbits in black and blue varieties currently. We are small rabbitry and have been raising rabbits for years. Each show rabbit listed will have at least earned one 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place ribbon and will be pedigreed. We have over 30 rabbits of many different breeds, but are currently only breeding Mini Rex, Standard Rex, and Standard Satins. Currently we are breeding Flemish Giants, Chinchillas, Mini Satins, Mini Lops, New Zealand Red White and Black, Californian, Harlequin, Dutch, Havanas, Satins, and French Lops. Membership Dues: Youth: 1 Year New - $10 3 Year New - $24 3 Year Renewal - $21 Adult: 1 Year New - $13 3 Year New - $33 3 Year Renewal - $30 . Netherland Dwarfs, Lionheads, Mini-Rex Here at The Honey Bunny Tree every bunny gets lots of attention, and is loved everyday. 920-883-8560, Marissa Brown Our animals are healthy, solid producers with an excellent track record for large litters. We are a meat producing rabbitry, but we also sell live rabbits for pets! Californian, Silver Martens and Mini Rex We offer pedigreed and pet quality (pets do not come with a pedigree. High Quality happy hoppers. donnadanke@yahoo.com Lionheads, Holland Lops cottontailcreek@outlook.com 5 talking about this. . We specialize in Californians, Satins, and Thriantas. Rascally Rabbits Rabbitry Browse search results for breeding pair rabbits Cars for sale in Iowa. New Zealand rabbits are the best breed I have had yet! De Pere Small Animal Swap Meet. Both are grown and married with children of thei r own. We soon decided to add Californians as a meat project. Proudly helping you connect with rabbit breeders in the great state of Wisconsin and find rabbits for sale. Find local Wisconsin Rabbit Breeders using our rabbit breeders directory or add your Wisconsin rabbitry to our list today. We are a Small Rabbitry. Mittnacht Rabbitry dlwoolees@centurytel.net, Donna Danke Our bunnies are exposed to many different things including children, dogs, and cats, basically from birth. Come and check us out and let us know how you like it. If you're buying or adopting one from outside your state, you . Netherland Dwarf New Zealand, New Zealand Red and Broken Red We are a small Rabbitry located in Blanchardville, WI. Contact. We have pure-bread rex kits, netherland dwarfs, and holland lops. Breed to the ARBA standard for the Silver Fox rabbit 2. Please know: there ARE rabbit breeders near you. (414)571-5127, Liz Reeb Californians, New Zealands, Netherland Dwarfs, Lionheads The Honey Bunny Tree We mainly raise Silver Fox, but also have Harlequin. Second Chance Silver Foxes Nevertheless, the price may vary according to their age, weight, nature, and lifespan. Activity - Low. I am working on a pedigree for them as of now. We also provide our customers will addition rabbit information such as general care. Rubens Rabbits A small business being started by me in high school as part of an FFA project to receive my proficiency in rabbit production We currently have 28 fiber producers. Can't find the right New Zealand Rabbit in Wisconsin? Netherland Dwarf Rabbits for Sale in Ettrick, WI jandsmom04@hotmail.com, Tim Green BNB Rabbitry I am always working towards raising show quality rabbits and in a variety of colors. We are a member of ARBA and we are a 4H and FFA family. We are dedicated to breeding quality rabbits that meet there SOP and are competitive on the show table. Raising Quality Blue and White Beverens for 4-H and to promote the breed for its hertiage. We are a small Rabbitry that raises mostly Jersey Wooly rabbits. (608)239-8550, Timothy Baker Milwaukee, Wisconsin My rabbitry is family operated, it consists of my wonderful mother and two younger siblings. wishywhoper@charter.net solon springs , Wisconsin I started breeding pedigreed mini rexes in 2006 and have added on since then. We breed show quality French Angora rabbits, and are dedicated to quality, producing only a few litters a year. To the right is Aspenleaf Forget Me Not who has recently been added to Bunny Express Rabbitry. hertzfarm@hotmail.com Flemish Giant, Chinchilla, Mini Satin, Mini Lops, New Zealand (white, red, black), Californian, Harlequins, Dutch, Havana, Satins, French Lop We feed the best bunny food available with 17% protein. snugbuds@yahoo.com, Kjiersten Kazda The coat has a large amount of guard hairs, making French Angoras easier to groom than other breeds of angora. 6087282352, Susan Dixie Hughes Appearance - Hanging ears, short round nose, short muscular body. My name is Marissa Brown, I live in Eau Claire WI, and I am a youth breeder dedicated to breeding quality dwarf hotots that live up to the ARBA standard of perfection. blackriverhutch@gmail.com Simply put, they have been checked and given an A on their rabbit breeding practice. We only breed twice a year, spring and fall, and take pride in breeding for temperament first. Giant Angoras, English Lops (920)484-8202, Abigail Haese My granddaughter and I run D & L Rabbitry. I am a small rabbit breeder with only about 10 holes located in Wisconsin. My daugter, Rochelle soon took on the responsibility of her new pets. Or if Im gonna be at a show and you live around there. In case you're unsure, Rex Rabbits are a . Wisconsin Dells, WI Blanchardville, WI Ashland, Wisconsin elvirosagv@gmail.com Mini Rex Continental Giant Rabbit Breeders in USA I breed Flemish giants and new Zealands. Pine Haven Rabbitry The kits are far too young to leave Mom. Small rabbitry of Holland Lops. pearlmay199013@hotmail.com, Susanne Siefert thehumblehomesteadllc@gmail.com I raise Holland Lops only and myself and some of my younger children enjoy showing these bunnies and raising them. Silver Lining Harvest Silver Fox, Harlequin We Breed for Quality, not quanity. We love all of our rabbits and devote countless hours daily to their care and well-being. (262)305-1021, Sandra Starck Falconwood Farm W11103 Hwy 16, Portage 53901 betty022002@hotmail.com New Zealand Red, Californian, Silver Fox: Crystal May Here at Love & Faith Rabbitry we currently raise rabbits for showing, pets, breeding rabbits. Please contact us for prices and availability. Reedsburg, Wisconsin Appleton, Wisconsin I will post pictures of our new home in the near future! longdos@hotmail.com, Casey Bodenheimer Warrens, Wisconsin We raise Silver Foxes, and are selecting for fast growing pedigreed meat rabbits, in black, blue, chocolate and hopefully lilac. I breed to get healthy, good quality show and pet rabbit. MAHANAIM Gods Country Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Very cute and cuddlie. Holland Lops, Mini Rex Welcome! Black River Falls, Wisconsin Located in Central Wisconsin my family and friends located between Marshfield and Eau Claire have pedigreed Holland Lops and Netherland Dwarf bunnies. Baker Family Rabbitry We have mini lops, mini satins, Californians, and just recently lion heads. i would like two Mini Rex rabbits one a doe and one buck from different litters and or two Californians one a doe and one a buck also from different litter so that i can breed them and show them. I have found that some of my bucks especially get bored, and having entertainment of some sort keeps them happy and healthy. Im also willing to answer any questions anyone has about anything to do with rabbits, Ill answer the best I can! Salem, Wisconsin They have fluffy coats and distinctive markings which make them an attractive pet for many people. dennislegrave@centurytel.net We are a mother daughter rabbitry, we work hard to preduce heathy show qulity animals. Tort and broken tort coming soon.