They will definitely add some interest to your tables. The gold is the secret to making this pot look like metal. This beaded chandelier is almost identical to the Pottery Barn one, but so much cheaper! The double layer of beads helps to give it an expensive look, but for $899 I was surprised that it isnt compatible with a dimmer switch. I dont mind the white line on the front. Im totally loving the dupes youve discovered. I wish you the best of luck in your search, thanks for reaching out! So I scoured the internet for the perfect dupe, eventually finding one from Litton Lane! I love this type of post! Dupe: Arhaus Ubud Console, $2,099 Note: due to photo usage rights, all photos below are of my dupe. Check out our pottery barn dupe selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our decorative pillows shops. Turn off your ad blocker to view content. This is much more delicate than regular double stick tape. Youll be shocked at what weve discovered! And here is the comparison of mine to the Pottery Barn one. Ive duped a whole room before in another guest bedroom. Another thing I would have done is used this wood filler on the handles before attaching them to the vase with E6000. Im guessing you are referring to the 2 shades listed as white though? Pottery Barns attracts major customer crowds to their quality furniture showrooms. Re-use is not permitted without explicit written permission. Julie, Thank you!!! Is there anything Googled more than, "Anthropologie hack"? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Wayfairs Highland Dunes Garst pouf comes in a variety of colors and has a very similar look. In this variation, a woman shows how to find these $2 Walmart pumpkins and make them look like the expensive Pottery Barn ones. Click below for a video tutorial of all 3 projects. Apologies that we are just now seeing your message. And Im holding that ruler really firmly, so it wont slip. Woven Dining Chair -. We love the simple and clean lines of this rustic Malcolm Console Table. The mirror is made of bronze metal with 25 beveled mirrors. However, they range from $50 to $100 a piece! Lets dupe Christmas Kirklands decor! These wood dough bowls can be used everywhere. Not gold, but brass. It always amazes me how similar these items look, but theyre drastically different in cost. In my experience the white is a stark white but they just added the curtains this week that looks a little creamier (but is listed as white) which looks more like an ivory than a stark white.. All these home decor items have a black metal look. These velvet pillow covers come in a variety of colors AND a set of 2! I really wanted the Eagan Wall Mirror for my family room to put in place of my TV once I had moved my TV above my fireplace. I found this set of 6 hemstitch napkins for $31 and they are the exact same size! I blame dark corners for the reason that I always kill my large houseplants, which is why I love a fake plant! I think it gives it a bit of dimension. Decor Hint is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. She's a wife and mom with a passion for creating budget friendly spaces that "wow". I own and LOVE these candles. No need to email me with requests. These are THE BEST Kirklands dupes for Spring decor, plus theyre Dollar Tree DIYs so are super budget friendly too! Every time I go into a Pottery Barn store, I am immediately drawn in by the ambient feeling coming from all their battery operated candles, which have the prettiest flickering light. Something I love about black and white decor is how it can go with any style of decor and just looks timeless and chic. You can get these at Homegoods as well! Home decor copycats, dupes, look-alikes, and knockoffs to help you save time and money. This post may contain affiliate links. . Did you enjoy this article? Pottery Barn's 100% linen duvet set is $479 for the king duvet cover and pair of king shams. I have these votive candles and will tell you that they are so nice! I thought I could get a very similar look to the Pottery Barn version by manipulating black poster board in a way to form the letters. In this DIY dupe, the designercreates something for only $20 that truly looks like the $200 version. . For example, the higher end product is from Pottery Barn and my dupe is right here from Amazon. A list of Pottery-Barn-like decor that I found on Amazon! It is much stickier. I used my hacksaw to cut a few pieces down. 8. . What did it take? Do You Know Your Decorating Style? I took a dry paint brush with somewhat stiff bristles and picked up just a tiny bit of the chalk paint and dabbed it around the vase. This website is not intended to substitute for advice from a professional. It only costs $114. I always add lining to my clients curtain panels and my seamstress charges $70-100/panel just to add lining so thats why these dupes are such a good deal. Debby Cabinet $2,199 Storage Cabinet $1,370 Rattan Butler Tray $329 Rattan Butler Tray Table $169 Sausalito 19 Nightstand $599 28" Tall End Table with Storage $268 Lorraine Coffee Table $1299 I kept going along with the letters like this until I was happy with the look. xoxo. I always update the post + my fb dupes group when they restock! I loved the Eagan mirror at Pottery Barn but it wasnt in my price range. I use a Clorox wipe to clean up any paint that gets on the mat and it comes right off. To make sure all this paint wont flake I finished off with a clear spray sealer. This post may contain affiliate links. Look for a ruler with a cork backing for added stability. Dont these armchairs look so comfy and inviting? Its hard to tell in the pictures. Ive gathered the best fashion, beauty, and dcor deals for the person that wants it all. This do-it-yourselfer turns plastic orange pumpkins into a beautiful terra cotta "pottery" scene. Learn how your comment data is processed. Do you have a link for the medallion cushion covers? I hope you enjoyed these dupes. finds you the best sales and deals on luxury fashion, beauty, and decor. $699.00 Final Sale Turmont Glass Console Table Clearance $1,599.98 reg. Particularly vibing over the turnbuckle! All content on this website is copyrighted to Decor Hint, unless otherwise noted. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. It never hurts to shop around for the best price. I love these wall baskets! Or you could strategically place a few nails and have the tops of the letters sit right on top of the nails. For starters, I would have use air dry clay instead of experimenting with this styrofoam. I wanted to add the brushstrokes that the Pottery Barn version had. Pottery Barn's Raylan Upholstered Armchair is made of solid wood, has removable upholstered cushions, and comes in a brown or black finish. Explore pieces designed in all of Pottery Barn's distinctive styles, including shabby chic, French provincial, farmhouse, and industrial. Pottery Barn sells these 8 wax taper candles with a flickering flame. World Market sells a very similar coffee table with a marble top and gold colored base. Check out my other affordable drapes and curtains here. Contact Jennifer via email: [emailprotected], Cottage On Bunker Hill is a participant in several affiliate programs including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. It's an amazing dupe for Pottery Barn's 100% linen lined curtains. Pottery Barn has gorgeous decor, but its so expensive! If you do use my links, I appreciate your support. The natural is a tan color. It was originally white but I already painted it to match those dowels. Chandeliers Im obsessing over brass. Pottery Barn + Walmart Dupes Clark Leather Armchair $1699 Living Room Armchair $175 (I actually have this chair and LOVE it) Malcolm 60 Rectangular Coffee Table $899 Elmwood Coffee Table $101 Noella Textured Pillow Cover $75 Woven Textured Diamond Stripe Farmhouse Square Decorative Pillow Cover $14 Cayman 42 Round Wall Mirror $499 Julie. I love these blanket ladders. A round board is about the same size as Pottery Barns medium and costs $125. Well be using these wooden dowels from Dollar Tree. Our furniture, home decor and accessories collections feature sideboard in quality materials and classic styles. Required fields are marked *. If you type the word found in the search box on their site, you can pull up a list of vintage items that they have for sale. I found this ceramic dish in the Target dollar spot. Get the look for less. I think its very English and Ive always been a big fan of British/English design. Ive written extensively about annual trends and how you can incorporate them, as well as how to affordably follow the trends. The lined dupe drapes start at just $40/panel for the 96 size! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hey friends, I'm so glad you are here! I also make sure the cut went all the way through BEFORE moving the ruler out of position. Pottery Barn Travelers Faux Palm Tree $399, Decor Steal: Fopamtri Artificial Bird of Paradise Plant $79. Skip Navigation Pottery Barn Business to Business pottery barn kids Pottery Barn Teen Williams Sonoma Williams Sonoma HomeWS Home west elm Rejuvenation Mark & Graham 2. This is the item that kicked off my search! I wish more bloggers would do the same. I was inspired by their latest black and white decor and decided to make my own versions for way less money. There is nothing more painful than knowing you paid too much for a fancy decor item and there is nothing more satisfying than knowing you're getting a budget dupe that looks just like it. Are you looking for a specific finish and size in that table? Wondering how to make a fake plant look real? If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. These boards are sourced from Hungary and a medium measures 18-29 but will run you $229. Julie. your wallet (and your den) will thank you! Especially Pottery Barn console tables! It measures 84 tall and costs $399. And then paint them. (affiliate link) Ive purchased covers from this brand on Amazon before and they did not disappoint, despite the fact that they are very cheap! And all it took was just a little bit of paint. Pottery Barns 30 wide pouf is made of jute and comes at a price. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a small commission for the sale. Its 12 shorter but also has 13 leaves with realistic detailing. Ill show you how to create a home that looks beautiful and feels comfortable. Another one of my favorite finds at Elsie Green is their set of 8 relish forks! RH $500 / Alternative $130. Its one of the best deals we found, so enjoy! Kirkland's Christmas Dupes | Dollar Tree Christmas DIYs, Affordable Kirkland's DUPES of Expensive Fall Decor, Kirklands Inspired FALL Dollar Tree DIYs | Craft with Me. I love the feeling of getting a deal! Karen Sloan is the founder, blogger and photographer behind decorhint.com. Here is a Farmhouse MUST HAVE Pottery Barn Blanket Ladder. Ive gathered the best fashion, beauty, and dcor deals for the person that wants it all. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Its just 1/2 less in diameter but sells for less than half the price! So, all we really needed to buy for this project was the $1 piece of black poster board! She turned a $10 Goodwill findinto something absolutely Anthro-worthy. For more information, see full disclosure statement (here). I used a few varieties of greenery sprigs that I picked up at Dollar Tree. All of this makes Pottery Barn a target for others to copy! Pottery Barn's Farmhouse Canopy Bed is one of its most popular items, but you can get this dupe at less than half the price. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This is one of my favorite dupes Ive ever shared. It's a perfectly personalized addition that adds a touch ofluxeto her den. Two dupes, of course! Pottery Barns Travelers Faux Palm Tree appears to have 13 leaves with realistic slits and edges. Decor Steal: Homemory LED Flameless Taper Candles with Timer Enter my latest Amazon find. *UPDATE: Pottery Barn now carries several Emery linen curtains, How to Style a Console Table Budget Friendly Styling Ideas, Serena & Lily Hyannis Duvet Cover Gingham Bedding Set Dupe. . Julie. (deVol Kitchens is one of my favorite sources for inspiration.) Subscribe to receive new posts deleivered directly to your inbox + get the 5 day decorating course for FREE! Get my FREE 5-day email guide and join the 10,000 subscribers who already receive the weekly decorating tips and exclusive art! Pottery Barn Dupes: Full-Length Mirror: Leather Ottoman: Solid Wood Coffee Table: Handmade Wood Bowl: Nesting Tables: Teardrop Pendant: Globe Pendant: SHOP MY ARTWORK: www.practicallyhomeco.com SHOP MY AMAZON STOREFRONT: SHOP MY DINING ROOM: Table: Chairs: Rug: Similar Glass Cabinet: Curtains: Ottoman: Black Bowl: White Vase: Curtain Ring Clips: containerEl: '#fd-form-613a82b97accb4c0210203d8' $399.00 Final Sale Staal Cast Aluminum Coffee Table Clearance $599.99 reg. RH $288 / Alternative $101. The king duvet set is $99 and the queen is only $79! Furniture Fables by Andy 30K views 1 year ago DIY Cane Dresser | Ikea Hack TARVA Dresser Makeover. I went with poster board instead of paper because I felt it would hold up better as a wall hanging and is still malleable enough to do what we need to do to get those curves. }). Not sure you found the perfect piece? Its a quick way to change up the look of your furniture and cabinets. Come Christmas craft with me to see how to create these Kirklands copycats for WAY less money. Im Julie, author of JulieBlanner.com! Youre now a part of the Tidbits&Twine community. . Pottery Barn Viral Terra Cotta Pumpkin Dupe In: DECORATING, DIY Decorating Projects, Fall Decorating Ideas & Projects, High End Dupes Share Pin Tweet Using budget pumpkins and some crafty techniques I just made a dupe set of the Pottery Barn terra cotta pumpkins that are going viral for Fall. Wood Dough Bowls. If you like these dupes, then yes, Im duping a whole room, so you may like that upcoming post! Apologies- the link is updated now! These are THE BEST Kirklands dupes for Spring decor, plus theyre Dollar Tree DIYs so theyre super budget friendly, too! A look a beautiful Pottery Barn dupes that will give you the look for less! Privacy Policy & DisclosureTerms of UseAbout KFIContact Me, SPLURGE AND SAVE: POTTERY BARN RATTAN OVERSIZED LIDDED BASKET, SET OF TWO, SPLURGE AND SAVE: ANTHROPOLOGIE RHYS LEATHER CHAIR, SPLURGE AND SAVE: SERENA AND LILY NATURAL HEADLANDS BELL PENDANT, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE 20TH C. ENGLISH BRASS BAR PULL SIDEBOARD, SPLURGE AND SAVE: SERENA AND LILY TALL FILLMORE HEADBOARD, SPLURGE AND SAVE: POTTERY BARN CAMBRIA RATTAN TABLE LAMP, SPLURGE AND SAVE: CRATE AND BARREL ARLINGTON CHANDELIER, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE & CO. NOTTAWAY CHANDELIER, ANTHROPOLOGIE SOLANA RATTAN MIRROR DOUBLE TAKE, LULU AND GEORGIA MANILA DINING CHAIR DUPE, SERENA AND LILY BACKLESS BAR AND COUNTER STOOL DUPE, SERENA AND LILY NAUTICAL ROPE ARCH MIRROR DUPE, REGINA ANDREW OMBRE WOOD BEAD CHANDELIER DUPE, MCGEE AND CO. DOVER CERAMIC TABLE LAMP DUPE, SPLURGE AND SAVE: WEST ELM MID-CENTURY MINI DESK, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE MARTENS COFFEE TABLE, SPLURGE AND SAVE: SERENA AND LILY BALBOA ARMCHAIR AND DINING CHAIR, SPLURGE AND SAVE: ANTHROPOLOGIE FERN STORAGE CABINET, SERENA AND LILY PESCADERO TIERED CHANDELIER DUPE, SERENA AND LILY BAMILEKE COFFEE TABLE DUPE, SERENA AND LILY BECKETT SPINDLE ARMCHAIR DUPE, ARHAUS / CRATE & BARREL TAJ LEATHER STRAP DINING CHAIR DUPE, RESTORATION HARDWARE RECLAIMED ENGLISH BEAM CONSOLE TABLE DUPE, MCGEE AND CO. SUTHERLAND METAL CANOPY BED DUPE, LULU AND GEORGIA BUNGALOW RUG BY JENNI KAYNE DUPE, POTTERY BARN BENCHWRIGHT ROUND DINING TABLE DUPE, POTTERY BARN KIRA CHANNEL TUFTED UPHOLSTERED BED DUPE, ANTHROPOLOGIE WALLACE CANE AND OAK ARMOIRE DUPE, SPLURGE AND SAVE: POTTERY BARN BERLIN SQUARE OTTOMAN, SPLURGE AND SAVE: ANTHROPOLOGIE GLEAMING PRIMROSE MIRROR, SPLURGE AND SAVE: WEST ELM AUDREY NIGHTSTAND, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE FRENCH CASEMENT DOUBLE-DOOR CABINET, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE PARSONS SLIPCOVERED SIDE CHAIR, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE SALVAGED WOOD RECTANGULAR DINING TABLE, SPLURGE AND SAVE: SERENA & LILY AVALON DINING CHAIR, SPLURGE AND SAVE: POTTERY BARN RAYLAN UPHOLSTERED ARMCHAIR, SPLURGE AND SAVE: VISUAL COMFORT GO LIGHTLY CHANDELIER, SPLURGE AND SAVE: POTTERY BARN BOLTON METAL LANTERN PENDANT, SPLURGE AND SAVE: ANTHROPOLOGIE LOMBOK BED, SPLURGE AND SAVE: SHADES OF LIGHT ELEGANT RUSTIC DRAPE CHANDELIER, SPLURGE AND SAVE: POTTERY BARN LUCCA CHANDELIER, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RO SHAM BEAUX FRANKIE MALIBU BEADED CHANDELIER, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE PRINTMAKERS DOUBLE WASHSTAND VANITY, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE HUDSON PARSONS DINING CHAIR, SPLURGE AND SAVE: POTTERY BARN COLEMAN METAL BED, SPLURGE AND SAVE: SERENA AND LILY MALIBU CHANDELIER, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE & CO. VERANDA WOVEN PENDANT, SPLURGE AND SAVE: SERENA & LILY RIVIERA BISTRO DINING CHAIR, MCGEE & CO. MORRISON WOOD BASE CHAIR DUPE, POTTERY BARN BANKS ROUND PEDESTAL DINING TABLE, WOVEN STRAP COUNTER STOOLS, BAR STOOLS, & DINING CHAIRS, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE CLOUD BED, SPLURGE AND SAVE: SERENA & LILY CARSON DINING CHAIR AND BENCH, SPLURGE AND SAVE: SERENA & LILY RIVIERA SWIVEL COUNTER STOOL, SPLURGE AND SAVE: POTTERY BARN CAPIZ FLOWER PENDANT, SPLURGE AND SAVE: SERENA & LILY BLACK HEADLANDS BELL PENDANT, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE 19TH CENTURY FRENCH EMPIRE FABRIC ARMCHAIR, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE & CO. MALTA TABLE LAMP, SPLUGE AND SAVE: SERENA & LILY RING HEADLANDS PENDANT, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE MADELEINE SIDE CHAIR, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE SALVAGED WOOD TRESTLE CONSOLE TABLE, SPLURGE AND SAVE: SERENA & LILY KENTFIELD PENDANT, SPLURGE AND SAVE: AERIN CLEMENTE DOUBLE WALL SCONCE, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE RECLAIMED RUSSIAN OAK CANOPY BED, SPLURGE AND SAVE: WEST ELM SPINDLE BACK WOOD BENCH, SPLURGE AND SAVE: WEST ELM MID-CENTURY NIGHTSTAND, SPLURGE AND SAVE: SERENA & LILY VENTURA CHANDELIER, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE CLOUD SOFA, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE BALUSTRADE COFFEE TABLE, SPLURGE AND SAVE: RESTORATION HARDWARE MAISON FABRIC PANEL BED, SPLURGE AND SAVE: SERENA & LILY ABBOTT TABLE LAMP, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE & CO. ALLEN TABLE LAMP, SPLURGE AND SAVE: WEST ELM MID-CENTURY 6-DRAWER DRESSER, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE & CO. WHEATON LAMP.