Add the onion, cabbage, and celery into the wok, stir fry and toss continuously until the vegetables become soft and some of them are slightly charred. The price was high for the quality you get. Local-Style Chow Fun is a must-try when visiting Hawaii! Order with Panda Express Nutrition Facts. Worst: Chow Mein. Besides those, they also serve Combo meals' of either fried rice, steamed rice, chow mein, or mixed vegetables. The packaged chow fun noodles are a little more forgiving but fresh chow fun noodles break easily. Found upstairs in food hall. Healthy Chow Mein (Panda Express Copycat) Recipe. more. The only item below that contains peanuts is the Kung Pao Chicken, and the only one with tree nuts is the Honey Walnut Shrimp. Panda Express Menu Prices in Hawaii: Looking for delicious Chinese food in Hawaii? Order online today, or start a catering order for your event and share with others! However you call it, this is must-try Hawaii dish! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hi Alan! Shame on the management for such indifference !!! $5 bonus card expires 3/31/2023. Chow fun is also great as a standalone dish. Panda Express Menu. Our bold flavors and fresh ingredients are freshly prepared, every day. The food was tasty, similar to other Panda Express restaurants. 1 Jr. Side, 1 Jr. Entree, Fruit Side & Bottled Water or Kid's Juice. I mean, even Zippy's was closed! AL AZ AR CA CO CT FL GA HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK ON OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA WA DC WI WY All Less. 6 Add the remaining of the Mongolian sauce. Ooo yes the local style Cantonese version is soooo delicious!! Nice seating outside. Sign up for fast reordering and checkout experience. Better selection here than on the mainland, noodles but here they had some nice options that aren't meat or poultry The food was being cooked fresh, they were going samples of different dishes. TheFarfigschiter 5 yr. ago. 5 days ago bakeitwithlove.com Show details . 2. Fit-Dark-3097 6 days ago. Mahalo.More, DISGUSTING is how I would express our experience here. Note: Vegetables are added in the order of how long they take to cook. Visit your local Panda Express restaurant at 200 Hamakua Dr, Kailua, Hawaii to enjoy American Chinese cuisine from our world-famous orange chicken to our health-minded Wok Smart selections. We ate in a few times, twice by bringing in take out from Panda Express. Add to Nutrition Calculator Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 9.40 oz Calories510 Calories from Fat200 Total Fat22 g Sat. Our bold flavors and fresh ingredients are freshly prepared, every day. Chow Mein: 0. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Panda Express 107 reviews Claimed $$ Chinese, Fast Food, Bubble Tea Edit Closed 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 303 photos Write a review Add photo Save From This Business Get Delivery or Takeout Have it delivered to your front door or have it ready for pickup Menu Popular dishes View full menu $5.95 Orange Chicken I wish they would stop that practice and just take the order. (Learn more about okazuyas - they are a very special part of Hawaii!) There are water leaks dripping from the ceiling, for several years. In Chinese, pandas are known as "Wu", and "Wu" is the Chinese word for noodles. COVID update: Panda Express has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. We shouldn't have. Our bold flavors and fresh ingredients are freshly prepared, every day. From sweet and savory Chow Mein and fried rice to spicy Kung Pao and peanut butter chicken, the options at Panda Express are endless. 2023 Panda Restaurant Group. The Panda Express Chow Fun contains 410 calories, 9g protein, 73g total carbohydrates and 9g total fat. It's packed with vegetables and seasoned with soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic and lots of black pepper. Panda Inn, where the art and love for Chinese cuisine thrives. Servings: people Cook Mode Prevent your screen from going dark Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 15 mins Total Time 20 mins Equipment large skillet mixing spoon Colander knife Add in the cabbage, saute 1 more minute. Available Sides: Mixed Veggies, Chow Mein, White Steamed Rice, Brown Steamed Rice and Fried Rice. It wasn't long before Robert changed the name of his thriving business to King's Hawaiian, and in 1977 . I didnt know what the local ruleswere and if I should complain straight away to the manager in charge. Friendly and quick service, yummy fresh food. as you gradually create your signature style/combo of chow fun ingredients. Local style is somewhere in the middlethe perfect mix of both. . in a hurry and waiting for the takeout line and they waste your time by starting the conversation with a suggestion. 4.69 stars (29 ratings) Print Recipe Ingredients: 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce 3 cloves garlic, minced Healthy chow mein made with noodles, cabbage, and celery in a tasty homemade sauce is an easy side inspired by your favorite Chinese takeout. Famous for its Orange Chicken, they also offer a number of Wok Smart entres that contain less than 250 calories per serving, such as Shanghai Angus Steak, Kung Pao Chicken, and Broccoli Beef. When the oil is hot add sliced onion, celery and cabbage. $5.50: White Steamed Rice: 0. Key thing to remember about this recipe is that it is very flexible. I used to eat that all the time back in HNL. There is regular chow funand then there is local-style chow fun!! According to Panda Express' online ordering system, you can order a Panda Express bowl in Los Angeles with one entree over a bed of chow mein for $6.90. Get a Plate with a Medium Fountain Drink & Small Appetizer, 1 Jr. Side, 1 Jr. Entree, Fruit Side & Bottled Water or Kid's Juice, About Panda Express at Hawaii Kai Town Center. Order online today, or start a catering order for your event and share with others! Our bold flavors and fresh ingredients are freshly prepared, every day. Score: 5.00 (votes: 2) . Me, not so much. All right reserved. Hotels near Nisei Veterans Memorial Center, Hotels near Schaefer International Gallery, Hotels near Kanaha Pond State Wildlife Sanctuary, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Kahului, Asian Restaurants for Families in Kahului, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Kahului, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kahului. Get quick answers from Panda Express staff and past visitors. Recommend the "bowls", which we love the orange chicken or the teriyaki chicken with noodles or steamed (white) rice. Find out which tasty meal is the healthiest option and which is the worst. Save. I recommend the orange chicken! I was stuck with just white rice. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. How old were they? 3. Pick individual sides or entrees or make it a larger meal with a combination meal with a drink. . Service was quick, food was fresh, and it was a good price. This one makes the Top Ten.More. Here's a comprehensive guide to the menu prices of Panda Express in Hawaii. 510 calories, 20 g fat (3.5 g saturated fat), 860 mg sodium, 80 g carbs (6 g fiber, 9 g sugar), 13 g protein. Choose Your Meal Type to Start Your Order. Chow Fun Noodles. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. This ensures that all the vegetables are perfectly cooked. PANDA FAMILY. All right reserved. Add the chow fun noodles. Shame on the management for such indifference !!!More. If you can't make it to Hawaii, replicate this popular dish at home. Panda Express is a great option for those looking for a quick and delicious Chinese-American meal in Hawaii. *For more information, View the official Panda Express website. Mix in and thicken for 1 minute. At Panda, we are committed to building positive and meaningful connections in our communities. stir fry all veggies with olive oil and once cooked half way, add Soya sauce and chili sauce per taste. great choice!! Order online today, or start a catering order for your event and share with others! Note from a local: Chow Fun is not a Hawaiian dish. Panda Express opens a restaurant in Tokyo, I'll need to get some bigger pans. Not as good as on the mainland. It's a quite small place and they only have something like 30 seats. Order online today, or start a catering order for your event and share with others! The AC is always broken. Calorie breakdown: 19.8% fat, 71.4% carbs, 8.8% protein. Panda Express is serving delicious wok-cooked dishes served with delicious fried rice and fragrant chow mien. You can check their website or social media pages to stay updated on these offers. Panda Express is a popular fast-food chain that has been serving its delicious Chinese-American cuisine to customers for over 30 years. For a side to accompany your meat, seafood, or veggie entre, chow mein is Panda's most decadent choice. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. . Feel free to use more or less of any vegetable. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I had orange chicken and Beijing beef and beef broccoli it was good, I had it 3 times 4 stars not 5 because one time the flavor was off a little but it rare I like it and the fortune cookie is a winner! They're individually wrapped! Look around and find what good fortune awaits! Well worth the wait! 3 tablespoon vegetable oil, cup yellow onion, cup celery, head green cabbage Bring to a boil. 141 CALORIES 23g CARBS 4g FAT 4g PROTEIN. Panda Express Menu Prices in United Kingdom. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? 8 Comments. It's our go-to chow fun noodle recipe. . Ooo there are so many good ones! Mahalo. Closed now : See all hours. Panda Express Fast food chain Restaurant chain Restaurant Food Food and Drink. So sad for the employees, but they are very slack in keeping their work environment clean.More. Appetizers Chicken Egg Roll $2.30 Veggie Spring Roll $2.30 Cream Cheese Rangoon $2.30 Hot and Sour Soup $2.30 Build Your Own Plate Bundle $19.78 Plate, Medium Drink and appetizer Family Feast $44.85 Any 2 Large Sides and 3 Large Entrees Plate $13.34 Panda Express is an American fast food restaurant chain that serves American Chinese cuisine.With over 2,200 locations, it is the largest Asian-segment restaurant chain in the United States, where it was founded, and is mainly located in North America and Asia (in addition to other countries and territories). I recommend doing the recipe as-is the first time, and then changing things up the next time (I hope there is a next time!) I told myself not to mind because I still had the usually superior orange chicken on my plate. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. Fast food menu updates here! Finally, we found this Panda Express open and felt relief. Then about a week ago two more of them saw it so I'm not the crazy guy who hallucinates children movie characters anymore. This place is clean and family friendly. Other restrictions may apply. Toss in the noodles. Gently toss to mix (careful not to break the noodles) and cook for 1 more minute. In both TikTok videos, a few people asked if there was a substitute for the oyster . Add the mung bean sprouts, saute 1 minute. . After ordering food, we sat at a table near the window. However, almost every menu item contains wheat and soy. Amount Per Serving; Calories 410: Calories from Fat 81 % Daily Value* Total Fat 9: g 12%: Saturated Fat 1: g5%: Trans Fat 0: g The staff had a little trouble understanding English. The restaurant was busy but the staff kept up with the orders and clearing off the tables as customers left. Serves 4-5: 2 Large Sides & 3 Large Entrees: $20.00: Chow Mein: $20.00: Fried Rice: $20.00: White Steamed Rice: $20.00: Super Greens: $20.00: Additional Charge - Premium Entree: $3.75: Black Pepper Angus Steak: $3.75: Firecracker Shrimp: $3.75: Honey Walnut Shrimp: $3.75: Panda Express A La Carte Menu: Black . Add the cabbage and continue stirring for a minute. I put the first piece in my mouth and was shocked to find it burnt! On a mission to inspire better lives, Panda Express is the largest Asian dining concept in the U.S. Family-owned and operated since 1983 by Co-Founders and Co-CEOs Andrew and Peggy Cherng, Panda Express is best known as a trailblazer for creating a wide variety of industry-first +recipes From ih.advfn.com See details So sad for the employees, but they are very slack in keeping their work environment clean. Season the mixture with soy sauce and oyster sauce. It is a Local-Style (or Hawaii-Style) dish. I love it best from okazuyas (especially the version from Fukuya Deli) and local plate lunch spots. * DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet. They always have itat this location in Hawaii. Get a Plate with a Medium Fountain Drink & Small Appetizer, 1 Jr. Side, 1 Jr. Entree, Fruit Side & Bottled Water or Kid's Juice, Building 6919, Unit #118, Selden St, Mcbh Kaneohe Bay, HI. I am not sure what the bad reviews were all about because I found the food good and the staff friendly.More. Chow Mein | Sides | Panda Express Chinese Restaurant Chow Mein Stir-fried wheat noodles with onions, celery and cabbage. That's just 71 per serving! Enjoy with Panda Express Mushroom Chicken. It's poorly managed, obviously. Panda Express Beijing Beef - Bake It With Love . Our bold flavors and fresh ingredients are freshly prepared, every day. Serve and enjoy! Yes, Panda Express offers takeout services. Chow Fun. 100 reviews #62 of 135 Restaurants in Lahaina $ Chinese Fast Food Asian. Explore menu, see photos and read 2470 reviews: "DEFINITELY OVERPRICED small portions.big dollars. food was as fresh as any I have seen at any of the mainland restaurants, in fact, the Black Pepper Chicken was excellent along with the Firecracker Chicken. This recipe uses four types of vegetables: carrots, cabbage, mung bean sprouts, and green onions. I told my friends about it non stop cause they didn't believe me. Does this restaurant offer table service? Learn more 4847 Warden Ave, Honolulu, HI 96818 Restaurant website Asian , Chinese Grubhub.com Menu Bowl 1 Side & 1 Entree Bowl $12.00 Any 1 Side & 1 Entree Plate 1 Side & 2 Entrees Plate $13.90 Any 1 Side & 2 Entrees Bigger Plate 1 Side & 3 Entrees Bigger Plate $15.75 Any 1 Side & 3 Entrees Panda Express at Royal Hawaiian 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM 2233 Kalakaua Ave Honolulu, Hawaii 96815 Share Your Location to View Distance (808) 924-8886 Restaurant Hours Sunday 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM Monday 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM Tuesday 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM Wednesday 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM Thursday 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM Friday 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM Saturday Wok Hei & Pow Wok at this location in Hawaii. It's also less dry than regular dry chow fun (like a dry-style beef chow fun). Though Panda Express is fast junk food, it is far more flavorful than the more traditional and more expense Chinese restaurants around Tokyo. 2023 Panda Restaurant Group. Panda Express restaurants were traditionally located in shopping mall food courts . Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? So I just ate a bit, and threw away most of my food and left. Unlike McDonnals where a big Mack tastes the same no matter where you get it. I often just eat a giant bowl of this for lunch. Enjoy delicious noodle. love thisplaceMore. )Heat about 2 inches of vegetable oil in a heavy-bottomed pot until a deep-fry thermometer inserted in the oil registers 350 degrees F. In batches, carefully drop a few pieces of chicken into the oil (drop them in one by one to keep them from sticking together) and move it around, 2-3 minutes or until light golden. 300 calories. 1) Kittle spends " a lot " of money at Panda Express 2) There's a Panda Express a block from his house 3) His go-to order is a double order of orange chicken 4) Panda Express sends him. The other is fried, broad rice noodles which I have never found on the mainland. Worked at Panda Express (2017-2018) 4 y im in the Hawaii location so we do have a starch named Chow fun and it is a rice noodle also if I put a P next to something it's a premium item so 1.50 extra M1 Chow Mein M2 Chow fun R1 Fried Rice R2 White Rice R3 Brown Rice V1 Mixed Veggies C1 Orange Chicken C2 Mushroom Chicken C3 Kung Pao Chicken Tip: Be quick but gentle when tossing the noodles. 3. Add it in! Oneperson in our family forgot her glasses and when we went there the they after they had found them and returned them to us with a smile. (Who wants to do that after driving around for over an hour?) Calories: 910: Fat: 40 g: Saturated Fat: 7.5 g: Sodium: 1,600 mg: All of the non-breaded chicken entres on the Panda Express menu are fair game. Panda Express is a chain of fast casual restaurants serving American Chinese cuisine. Add the chicken to the mixture and allow to sit for 5 to 10 minutes.For the sauce: Meanwhile, put the orange juice, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, sesame oil, salt, crushed red pepper, garlic and ginger (and orange zest, if using) in a small nonstick skillet and whisk together. Add a Comment. It's a quite small place and they only have something like 30 seats.More, Staff very helpful and good tasting food. Panda Express Chow Mein Copycat Yield: 4 servings prep time: 10 minutes cook time: 10 minutes total time: 20 minutes Tastes just like Panda Express except it takes just minutes to whip up and tastes a million times better! Enjoy your Panda today. I told myself not to mind because I still had the usually superior orange chicken on my plate. This dish also goes by a few other names: Note from a local: Chow Fun is not a Hawaiian dish. Visit your local Panda Express restaurant at 333 Keahole St. #2c1, Honolulu, Hawaii to enjoy American Chinese cuisine from our world-famous orange chicken to our health-minded Wok Smart selections. In a small bowl, whisk together the liquid aminos or soy sauce, oyster sauce, and mirin. I wish they would stop that practice and just take the order.More, It was New Year's Day; every restaurant seemed closed. we wanted wasn't immediately available, so they made it fresh for us in about six minutes. Enjoy a low-calorie meal from the Panda Express menu without sacrificing flavor. Does not matter what city or state you're in, the food taste, texture and quality never disappoints, always remains the same. Food slightly bland" Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and toss together. Let cook for another 3mins. The calorie counts are on the menus. Later on that evening I felt nauseous and threw up!!! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Chow fun is best enjoyed the day of, but you can keep it in the fridge for 1-2 days. Why do they have to waste your time. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Yup, local style or Okazuya style chow fun is really good. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Finally, youll mix up some perfectly sweet and tangy orange chicken sauce, pour it over the chicken in the crock pot, let it cook for 30 more minutes, and serve over rice or chow , 8 Amazing Types of Italian Cookies You Need To Know, 6 Different Types of Cream Cheese Pie and How to Cook Them, Gorgeous Philly Cheesesteak Recipe in 2021, Everything about Smoked Pulled Pork in 2021, BETTY CROCKER ANGEL FOOD CAKE IN LOAF PAN RECIPES, COOKING BEEF AND CHICKEN TOGETHER RECIPES, NOODLES AND COMPANY STROGANOFF RECIPE RECIPES, CALORIES IN HOMEMADE MAC AND CHEESE RECIPES, CHICKEN AND HAVARTI CHEESE RECIPES RECIPES, EAGLE BRAND LEMON CREAM CHEESE PIE RECIPES, HOT ARTICHOKE JALAPENO DIP RECIPE RECIPES. However, don't expect this Particular restaurant to taste like the Panda you get on the mainland. Recommended by me! if you are sharing you can even get half half ! Cover the spaghetti with the cabbage. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This post may include affiliate links. Check the following list to protect yourself! Heat up a wok or skillet over high heat, add the oil when it's heated. Get a Plate with a Medium Fountain Drink & Small Appetizer, 1 Jr. Side, 1 Jr. Entree, Fruit Side & Bottled Water or Kid's Juice. Allergen & Special Diet Notes: All items listed below are also egg-free by ingredients, except the Fried Rice and Hot & Sour Soup. Nutrition Information Allergens Ingredients Restaurant Info FAQ. We love chow fun so in Hawaii that even Panda Express locations in Hawaii serves chow fun! Sign up for fast reordering and checkout experience. Basic fried rice, vegetables and a dozen or so entree choices are offered. Ends 3/14/2023. i love their chow meinmom loves the chow fun. Pricing was excellent. It's a good quick eat. Sprinkle the cooked Chinese sausage and add more cashew nuts if needed. Set aside. The "crowning glory" was that the individually wrapped fortune cookies were stale. Besides those, they also serve Combo meals' of either fried rice, steamed rice, chow mein, or mixed vegetables. Chow Funn - We often spell it as Funn (instead of Fun) in Hawaii. Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information. Claim this business (808) 947-6891. Thefood was as fresh as any I have seen at any of the mainland restaurants, in fact, the Black Pepper Chicken was excellent along with the Firecracker Chicken. We saute and add them to the pan one at a time. Pour cup of water around the side of the wok and combine with all the ingredients. Panda Express Philippines is opening its third Metro Manila branch on Friday, June 11, in Pasay City. Jump to Recipe Panda Express Chow Mein There are so many banners and special ads for the shrimp, they don't need to push it any harder with wasting time. Panda Express serves gourmet Chinese food made with only the freshest ingredients. When time is up let the pot sit for 5-10 minutes. 15 New Items At Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurants, 10 Latest FDA Food Recalls You Should Be Wary Of, Seriously, Refrigerating These 13 Foods Will Do Harm To Your Health, 10 Popular Pizzas You Can't Afford To Miss, 15 Restaurants Open On Valentine's Day 2023. I have tried other Panda Express locations in Hawaii with the same results. One, I did find last year in Burbank, CA--Eggplant Tofu, my favorite. It's also technically a vegetable chow fun because there is no meat in this recipe (though feel free to add char siu or Spam if you'd like). The staff had a little trouble understanding English. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Chow Fun Steamed Brown Rice Steamed White Rice Super Greens Vegetable Spring Rolls Treehugger Tip Try a plant-based combo, including the Beyond the Original Orange Chicken and Eggplant Tofu,. The food is just what you would expect from the Panda Express chain. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Typically Panda Express food but my family always finds something they like. So simple! Panda Inn proudly serves our Mandarin and Szechwan cuisine in 5 locations throughout Southern California - Glendale, La Palma, Ontario, Pasadena and San Diego. The restaurant was busy but the staff kept up with the orders and clearing off the tables as customers left. Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport. Make a healthier version of this Chow Mein at home for a fraction of the price! Get quick answers from Panda Express staff and past visitors. There are four main seasoning ingredients, all popular Hawaii pantry ingredients. The onlything we didn't care for were the chicken egg rolls. Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. Add in the noodles and stir a few times before adding the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Get a Plate with a Medium Fountain Drink & Small Appetizer, 1 Jr. Side, 1 Jr. Entree, Fruit Side & Bottled Water or Kid's Juice, About Panda Express at King & Kalakaua - 76 Station. Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat. Parking is never a problem. Panda Express. Add the green onions and saute 1 more minute. Cook and caramelize a bit for 5mins. Panda Express Delivery Menu | 368 Makaala Street Hilo - DoorDash Panda Express Hot, Fresh & Flavorful Chinese 4.7 1,500+ ratings 10278.5 mi $$ Pricing & Fees More Info $0.00 delivery fee, first order Enter address to see delivery time Group Order Delivery Pickup Popular Items The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store Plate Visit your local Panda Express restaurant at 7670 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas to enjoy American Chinese cuisine from our world-famous orange chicken to our health-minded Wok Smart selections. Stir in the soy sauce and the oyster sauce. . Basically anything you find at an okazuya pairs well with chow fun. Pour in the sauce mixture from Step 1. Another kind of local style chow fun I love is the local style Cantonese version with lots of bean sprouts and slivered char siu. Website. Glendale; . Instead of welcoming you, they say 'Would you like to order the Firecracker Shrimp Dish?" Swimming 35 minutes Jogging This Copycat Panda Express Chow Mein recipe is easy to make and come together in just 20 minutes. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. This one makes the Top Ten. Fat4 g Cholesterol0 mg Sodium980 mg Carbs65 g Dietary Fiber4 g Sugar9 g Protein13 g Chow Fun Noodles - If using dried or pre-packaged chow fun, make sure to pre-cook the noodles according to package directions. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? 102 reviews of Panda Express "Its just another Chinese food to go stand at the food court of the shopping center. Set aside. First time at Panda Express but not the last, the food was fresh and tasted lovely they offered samples to try which was really nice, the staff were very helpful,and informative, We stopped by here twice during our recent ten-day trip to nearby Ko Olina where we had a kitchen as part of our rental accommodation. Panda Express - An American Chinese Restaurant *For online orders, must purchase the pre-defined 'Plate Bundle' menu item to qualify for the $5 bonus card. They're individually wrapped! A two-item combo plate with chow mein as the side costs $8.40 . (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With this guide to the menu prices, you can easily plan your next. panda express hawaii chow fun. 4. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The food tasted good and we tried many of the dishes as we were a company of five. Panda Express Kids Chow Fun. Panda Express' chow mein isn't too expensive. The dining room ice machine has been broken for several years. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Usually the choice is fried rice, plain rice or fried noodles ( flour). $5.50: Fried Rice: 0. 1 entree (4.25oz) Nutrition . Plenty of room to sit and enjoy. great choice! They use yakisoba noodles, garlic, onion, cabbage, celery, sugar, ginger paste, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Panda Express at Hawaii Kai Town Center 10:30 AM to 9:00 PM 333 Keahole St. #2c1 Honolulu, Hawaii 96825 Share Your Location to View Distance (808) 396-4088 Restaurant Hours Sunday 10:30 AM to 8:30 PM Monday 10:30 AM to 9:00 PM Tuesday 10:30 AM to 9:00 PM Wednesday 10:30 AM to 9:00 PM Thursday 10:30 AM to 9:00 PM Friday 10:30 AM to 9:00 PM Saturday