Neptune conjunct the ascendant in the birth chart can also indicate that you are an empty canvas for others to project their ideas onto. Seeing through the painters eyes. This lowers your defenses and makes you more susceptible to being taken advantage of. Neptune conjunct ASC - you are an idealist and romantic to the point of being almost unreal, especially if the conjunction has only subtle aspects. Address any sign of illness as you are more susceptible to infection and allergies. By the same token, you should avoid taking advantage of other people. You might have a completely different idea of a person than what they are like in reality. Any specifically gorgeous aspects? Sexy smart? The best part is you are able to ask any specific questions you have. It might even be your dominant planet. Vagabond. Not sure where to go or what to do. You are connected to the ethereal world as much as to the physical world. Dewy eyes, fat cheeks, plump lips. Jupiter Conjunction Neptune 509 Jupiter Sextile Pluto 307 Jupiter Trine Ascendant 535 Saturn Opposition Ascendant 351 Even if these people are not traditionally beautiful, there is a charm or air about them which is pleasing to others. Venus conjunct Ascendant creates a lot of refined and graceful physical beauty, but you also have an inner beauty that is evident. These are life lessons Im sure. Find your highest truth with the help of a gifted psychic reader. However, this tendency towards romantic love does have the potential to make you vulnerable to a broken heart and disappointment. All the roles forced on you erode over time. The themes of this house will likely be really important to you, and they might even become a part of your identity. Using your birth date,time and location you can access the detailed reports and features, easy to use menu layout great for beginners as well as advanced students of astrology. Fear of commitment to a persona. Leos are known for being attention-getters. Neptune rising in the birth chart suggests that you are strongly connected to your intuition, dreamy, there is something about you that charms people away. Mysteries and secrets fascinate you and you could be a spy. playing the sexy, leather-clad 'Lizard King' Jim Morrison in The they're most associated. All the makings (or trappings) of a spiritual person. Placements? SHOP NOW 35% off reports through March 22nd Dismiss. I have noticed you dont monetize starscopestoday.com, Difficulty making yourself noticed. . conjunct Ascendant and Mars in Aries opposed the war in Vietnam and Your best path to expressing your creative side is to work in conjunction with others who help inspire you and keep you accountable to refine your talents. You may simply feel weak or less sure about yourself. Blinded by self-pity. Neptune conjunct/trine/sextile Sun; Neptune conjunct/trine/sextile Mars; Neptune asepcting Midheaven; Neptune as the most elevated planet. Neptune takes approximately 164 years to travel 360 Degrees in the Zodiac and the twelve houses. Kim Kardashians ascendant is also in Sagittarius, and her Jupiter makes a wide conjunction to her natal Venus. I studied this asteroid. Neptune transit to natal ascendant. Right now, Im researching Eros,and seeing how beneficial he can be in the natal chart. neptune in the 3rd house, 5th house. Neptune is the ruling planet of Pisces. Artistic intoxication. Rose-colored glasses. Unsure if having goals is a goal or should be a goal. I hope this comment is not too long. Her mercury square pluto only worsens things as well. Even prescription medications can affect you more strongly and have worse side effects now. Give the posts you like a and join the ASTROFIX mailing list! This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. It is also a planet of mercy and compassion. Then, you can all too easily surrender much of whom you still are, and can be, to others, and your given circumstances. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. It's this astrological point that symbolically represents our entry to the world. Neptune Conjunct/Opposition Asc: Gives one soft features. Venus is the sign of beauty, and the Ascendant & first house represent our physical appearance. of Bourne films (Identity, Supremacy, Wilson. While this one, does not directly link to sexy or beauty I believe it can bring a subtle beauty. Intuition and spontaneous inspiration motivate all actions. Brainstorm: Moon/Neptune Astrology Aspects interprets astrology aspects between the Moon and Neptune. Required fields are marked *. It must feel very fitting to be dressed ina whimsicalway,so if you have this placement give it a try its not just forHalloween! Question-how does having my natal Venus in retrograde change all of this up or affect it? Neptune governs dreams and fantasy, and people with this astrological placement could love escapism, dressing up in a fantastical style. It determines how the rest of the chart is laid out, and besides that, it represents the physical body. ^They've got nothing on us Sag MoonsI was going to say you could just switch to Sidereal Zodiac. Mars Conjunct Venus: Yes, this one is more famous for synastry. I Until then my Loves!! Entertaining read for new and experienced astrologers alike. Chances are that you have been interested in how the universe works from an early age. Bending to the will or direction of others. Knowflake. When talking about malefic planets, most people immediately think about Saturn and Pluto, but Neptune can be super dangerous too. Intuitive functioning in the world. charts and, although there's usually a spectrum of possibilities inherent Scorpio is heavily maligned and misunderstood because it is cadre consists of two astrological lexica. Thank you for the post. 'Nuff said. This may be because some people tend to project their fantasies (Neptune rules illusion and delusion) on those with such charts. They take care of themselves and care about the way they look. This Tarot deck combines a variety of different style tarot decks mostly derived from Rider Waite but still maintains classic tarot symbolism. When this occurs, it endows the person with beauty, charm and grace. You might lack security and feel that you are not cut out for this world. This will be the motivating force that will pull these two planets together. Neptune can be the cause of a weak self-identity, fear of control, lack of structure, illusion and deception. I can see that. Yearning for a way around money. It might feel an otherworldly, enchanting relationship. But alas, no beauty. Neptune conjunct the ascendant might indicate a wishy-washy self-image. Kim Kardashian and Paris Hiltonare twostars that found a different kind of fame and notoriety, both through high profile exposs leaked(!) Synastry- Neptune Conjunct to partners' ascendant Truth In Aspect Astrology/ Jewel 49.6K subscribers Subscribe 182 3.6K views 7 months ago Synastry- Conjunctions to ascendant Brief. Transcendental planets are not always easy to integrate in a healthy way, but they give you a special energy to move forward and advance both your life and the life of others. Aspects in astrology makes so much more sense the deeper I dive into it. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Difficulty grounding in the here and now. Venus/Asc Midpoint conjunct Asc: Yes, I believe this one gives someone a very innocent appeal. . With the help of quadrature's and oppositions, you can become a little real and stand more firmly on the ground, but still maintain an aesthetic approach to life and be ready to see only the . Find out important dates in 2023 that can be a improve your relationships, career opportunities and health considerations. Someone I know well had this transit on and off from about April 2016, using a 2-degree orb, till the end of January this year. Pluto alters body form in line with the tendency of the ascendant sign: Gemini, Sagittarius and Pisces increase height; Cancer, Virgo and Capricorn shorten height, and Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius thicken body form. Drifting along. Shouldnt he let her go? The need to learn spiritual discrimination to determine what is worthy of your attention. This article is included in the Planet Combinations astrology eBook. Discover the key to your unique life path & personality. Embracing each fleeing moment. This planetary relationship is based on deep feelings of love, compassion, and shared values. However, this time I would say Saturn would help. It is an accidental dignity in the twelfth house. It is spirituality, loss and longing and governs mysteries and glamor, movies and photography, and all that is designed to delight and create wonder through a soft-focus lens When Neptune Is Rising Sneakiness. etc. Many people with this aspect are considered universally beautiful. Eddie Van Halen 001, Paul Ryan 002, Victoria Tennant 017, Immanuel Kant 024, Jane Austin 025, Elsie Wheeler 025, Pierre-Auguste Renoir 031, Richard Speck 032, Tracey Ullman 033, Johannes Kepler 034, Cat Stevens 036, Ariana Grande 046, Benjamin Disraeli 047, Mirka Mora 054, Marcel Proust 055, Prince John of the UK 111, Nancy Mitford 112, Angela Lansbury 113, Julian Assange 117, Rosaleen Norton 118, Bill Clinton 120, Bob Woodward 121, Hugh Greene 126, John Edward 135, Richard Simmons 140, Rudy Giuliani 145, Paul McCartney 148, Duke William of Cambridge 153, Jim Carrey 155. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Yet, there is always something slanderous going on with these individuals. Neptune conjunct the ascendant leads to fluid loss around the face, causing premature wrinkling. Think of Angelina Jolie (Venus conjunct Ascendant), Elizabeth Taylor (Venus trine Ascendant), Kim Kardashian (Venue square Ascendant), and Beyonce (Venus conjunct Ascendant). hmm maybe.. However, any lying, forgery, trickery, or subversion will eventually bring loss and disappointment. When drawing up a personal horoscope for the individual, one of the first things an astrologer will look at is the rising sign, located at the 9 o clock point on the natal chart or birth chart. It is as if you are wearing a label on your shirt that says sucker which attracts all kinds of sleaze bags, con artists and junkies. Brainstorm: Moon / Neptune Astrology Aspects. If you can stay realistic, ethical, and honest then this transit will be spiritually uplifting. Neptune is the planet of fairy tales, fantasies, mystical experiences. June 5, 2021 Elsa. Because of this, the position by houses and the aspects of Neptune are more significant on a personal level. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Proud Member of: What I've realized about my appearance is that I tend to look a 'bit' different in every picture I take. for (or typecast in) a particular role, gives us a wide spectrum of and a fortune. Divided up in to twelve houses, the horoscope begins with the ascendant and the first house. pisces/12th house stelliums. Poetic vision. Mars Conjunct Asc: Just raw sexuality for this aspects I believe this aspects would do better for males than females. By house:Two planets Uranus, the planet of originality, and Mars inhabit the fifth house (along with the South Node). Beauty wise, persona, etc. Giving up and going with the flow. show in October 2003. depicted ground-breaking aspects of homosexuality on screen, and works by Many women and men with this aspect are considered universally beautiful. Your heart is warm, giving, and affectionate. Expecting divine intervention. Mr. Jamie I have a question, I have Neptune 21 and Uranus 23 in Capricorn conjunct of course, Trine my Ascendant in Taurus what does the Trine do to my Ascendant if you could possibly explain a little in Detail? Ten Years of Lunations 2020-2030, Venus in Virgo, the Ascendant and Fashion Choices, Brainstorm: Venus / Ascendant Astrology Aspects, Brainstorm: Mars / Ascendant Astrology Aspects, Brainstorm: Jupiter / Neptune Astrology Aspects, Brainstorm: Neptune / Pluto Astrology Aspects, Brainstorm: Saturn / Neptune Astrology Aspects, Brainstorm: Moon / Neptune Astrology Aspects, Brainstorm: Sun / Ascendant Astrology Aspects, Brainstorm: Uranus / Neptune Astrology Aspects, Brainstorm: Mercury / Ascendant Astrology Aspects, Brainstorm: Pluto / Ascendant Astrology Aspects, Ruler of the 1st House in Houses Astrology, Brainstorm: Neptune / IC Astrology Aspects, Brainstorm: Moon / Ascendant Astrology Aspects, Natal, Personality Scores & Name Numerology, Relocation My Best Places 1000 Cities, My Best Places Astrology Report - 1000 Cities in Any Region, Venus Synastry: 3rd House Overlay in Astrology, Brainstorm: Pluto in the 8th House Astrology, North Node and South Node Rulers in Astrology, How To Find All the Liliths in Your Birth Chart, Mega Astrology Brainstorm: The 8th House and Things in the 8th House, Halle Berry (actress): Neptune in Scorpio opposite ascendant in Taurus, Richard Branson (entrepreneur): Neptune in Libra sextile ascendant in Leo, Luis Bunuel (Surrealist filmmaker): Neptune conjunct ascendant in Gemini, Masaru Emoto (researcher who claimed human consciousness has an effect on the molecular structure of water): Neptune in Virgo square ascendant in Sagittarius, Tip ONeill (baseball player): Neptune in Cancer trine ascendant in Scorpio, Clint Black (country singer): Neptune in Scorpio sextile ascendant in Virgo. I love moon with neptune. Unfortunately she is not your typical beauty but has very beautiful 'things,' like in the way she dresses herself and her house. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. We may need to re-evaluate our lives further as Saturn moves through Aquarius. Brainstorm: Jupiter/Neptune Astrology Aspects interprets astrology aspects between Jupiter and Neptune. Thanks for this article Jamie, it is very insightful, I have neptune conjunction my ascendant aswell. This is not to say that everyone with these aspects will be drop-dead gorgeous, as the entire chart must be considered. Seek professional advice for legal matters, major purchases, or business deals. I have Neptune in the 12th conjunct ascendant in cap. Written in short, fragmented sentences, this article embraces phrases, concepts, imagery, and more to evoke meaning. This article covers the ruler of the 1st house through each of the twelve houses of the birth chart. Hair is strawberry blondeget a lot of attention which I dont always like! According to the orb I used, this transit is now over (though these outer planets do LINGER, dont they) and my friend has not done what she knows in her heart is right for her. does this mean they wont be felt/seen since the orb is a bit wide? Personalized Daily, Weekly & Monthly Horoscopes. I suppose the telepathy which Ive witnessed, its amazing! Missing what is right in front of your face. It is spirituality, loss and longing andgoverns mysteries and glamor, movies and photography, and all that is designed to delight and create wonder through asoft-focus lens, Stars With Neptune OnThe Ascendant / Prominent InThe First House, Clockwise:Cheryl Cole, Bjork, Kim Kardashian, Courtney Love, Paris Hilton, Gwen Stefani, Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Claudia Schiffer, Anne Hathaway And Marilyn Monroe. Compassion calls you into serving others. Increased intuition, imagination, creativity, and psychic ability can lead to new discoveries and insights or a new career. It is as if you exist halfway between the real world and some higher dimension. She is in bed with very severe flu. Difficulty making an impact. Good to hear you are getting right into it Pete. Similarly, there are also ways that you don't want to be known or understood. This is the best adsense alternative for any type of website (they approve Its this astrological point that symbolically represents our entry tothe world. Not all who wander are lost. This brainstorm-style interpretation of the lord of the first house will spark your imagination when thinking about natal, transit, solar return, or progression meanings in astrology. It represents the illusion, spreading a watery veil over matters and distorting the view. You Could Try Tulle, Spirituality could be a topic close to home and these people can often be especiallyattunedor even psychic. The people are drawn to each other, but the ascendant person feels this conjunction more intensely. A nagging parent or people invading your personal space can be too much to cope with. The collective fantasy. Found insideNeptune, which is the ruler of Pisces in a natural chart, can be seen as the obnoxious gasses that emit from the exhaust remembering that Hitler had his natal Pluto conjunct to his midheaven, the mid-heaven being representative of One of the most damaging Perth, Australia, 31S59, 115E45. Neptune sextile Ascendant. Appearance wise, maybe not helpful, but not harmful either. Living a fantasy. You are the illusion. Blind to the world. Attractiveness by Sun for male and Moon for female. Fears of crystallizing. The white flag is up. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Yet, I do not believe it would not give sex appeal. to be continued. The influence of the conjunction of Neptune and the Ascendant on fate. But who can see that deeply into another person? With Neptune conjunct Ascendant as a transit, the world pours in, in a way that seems to dissolve all your previous boundaries and secure ways of knowing who you were. Famous Leo Ascendant individuals include Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, and Heidi Klum. Planets aspecting the ascendant should be paid a lot of attention to, as it is a key pillar of the birth chart and the personality. It's very spiritual in nature and symbolizes cosmic consciousness. Those with Scorpio on the Very often, years to correct the stress inflicted on his adrenal gland. Extreme sensitivity to suffering. Perhaps I was wrong. I would say Bella with Saturn can be a downfall. His Sun was closely conjunct the Ascendant, and he had two planets Venus and Neptune, the guardians of art in the first house. Ideals and morals are important to you. Synastry is an area of astrology dedicated to looking at romantic compatibility and potential between two people. I still think aspects are the most accurate method in astrology. I would say itll make someone sexy, however, itll give an Lolita look. During this time span, the conjunction was exact twice, towards the end of 2017 and again early in 2018. Their meeting can be described as finding the missing piece in the puzzle. There always seems to be a lot of these threads. This aspect also indicates someone with a beautiful, proportionate body. Confusion about what the point of ones life is. She is now married though, but her recent photos show the effect of the above mentioned aspects (intense stress lines with a touch of depression), along with subtle face injuries (mars oppose uranus, domestic violence?). Perhaps waiting for someone to point you in the right direction instead of figuring a direction out for yourself. What is the motive behind these? Thank you for this empowering insight. Others might find you hard to figure out or peg. Any specifically gorgeous aspects? Looking lost. Neptune rules chemicals, the ocean, movies, anything without borders that lifts us up into a higher state of consciousness. With this reading you receive. When you have Neptune conjunct the ascendant in synastry with someone, you can feel like you met prince or princess charming. Neptune Conjunct Ascendant Any planets that are conjunct your Ascendant will influence your appearance and personality greatly. All feedback is appreciated. Entertaining read for new and experienced astrologers alike. The cause of her pain was difficult to diagnose and ended up being ascribed to a number of different nebulous causes. I do care very deeply for suffering animals and some people. Neptune is the higher octave of Venus, the planet of beauty and grace in astrology. Answer (1 of 33): Leo anything (superstars of the zodiac) Active 12th (all famous people have 12th house action-I kid, but it's an asset re: creativity) Favorable 10 and 11 aspects (in good favor with public perception and groups of people with which you network) Gemini anything (there's a re. Brainstorm: Mars/Ascendant Astrology Aspects interprets astrology aspects between the Mars and the Ascendant.Entertaining read for new and experienced astrologers alike. People feel sorry for you. People with a prominent Neptune in the natal chart often have artistic talent. Try not to feel like a victim or feel you need to save other people. Not standing up for yourself can also lead to abusive relationships. I think this one signifies beauty. Youll have to take responsibility for all your behaviors. The spiritual seduction. Yet, another measure of this transit is exhausting: You can feel rootless and boundless. You are balanced by the people in your life who are organized and punctual. You're extremely sensitized to your surroundings. This website doesn't provide any financial, legal, medical, psychological, or any other kind of professional advice. Lack of interest in the material world. Transient persona. Similar to Neptune Opposition/conjunct Asc. One foot in this world, and one foot out of it. In two months time I have had pneumonia, UTI, and Im just getting over strep throat. That is what might happen when Transit Neptune is conjunct your Ascendant, because when Neptune is conjunct the Ascendant, Neptune is opposition the Descendant (the starting point of the house of marriage) and might drift you apart. AstroMatrix Tarot combines a variety of different style tarot decks but still maintains classic tarot symbolism. http://www.astro.com/tmpd/c4bmfileXKtu1S-u1439514071/astro_w2gw_01_charles_butcher.71673.11021.gif. She has been having a lot of trouble with her feet. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You get along well with people and know how to please them. 1. Jupiter will spend the first part of 2023 in Aries, its a great time to start new projects and adventures, especially if you have Aries placements. In this article, you read about the meaning of Neptune conjunct the ascendant. What if the ascendant is Pisces and Neptune in the natal chart is very well aspected by sun and moon? And, thats it! asteroid child (4580) trine or conjunct sun, ascendant, venus, neptune, uranus (not retrograded) venus, uranus, neptune, sun conjunct or trine midheaven. Being lost. It provides vivid and detailed modern imagery that can inspire and connect the reader with the deeper tarot meanings easier.