I will miss seeing Nan on your episodes. My sincerest prayers for comfort, peace and strength to face each new day! A beautiful legacy of love in life. I enjoy watching all your shows but most of all when you have your family members on. Rest In Peace Nan Your A Great Lady. ode to the vampire mother results; national asset mortgage lawsuit; green tuna paper; mary davis sos band net worth I send to your family thoughts and continued prayers to help you all through those moments when your heart is the heaviest. I know that you miss your mother and have so many loving fun memories.With God's strength and love he will be there to get you through the hard days.Thank you for your beautiful memory message on TV. She graduated with a degree in Textile Merchandising in May 1965.Nan and Chuck raised three sons on their family ranch near Pawhuska, Oklahoma. God bless you all. God knows the strength of a family and will forever guide you through those days. Xxx. I Love Great Cooks And Bakers. I cried as if she was my own Mother.. the show was a beautiful dedication to a lovely woman. I am so sorry for lost..I hope you get through it with kindness and patience. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. And of course mother. God Bless the Drummond family and staff. Nan Drummond , clearly you are greatly missed, loved and adored. When Ree first started "The Pioneer Woman" I watched the first episode and couldn't wait to tell my husband about this lovely family. I hope one day to meet Ree& the family as I'm a Cowgirl at heart & it's on my bucket list ! A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Nan was born on August 17, 1943 in. (74 years old). . Loved watching her on the show. Brings back memories I have of her & those camping trips for the cousins. My husband became critically ill for 11 months and we would still watch together in the Hospital. God's best to you all! I love the Drummond family and the Pioneer Woman show. Thank you for sharing this very difficult time of your lives. You are missed. What a great tribute you paid Nan on your show, Ree. The pair met while attending Oklahoma State University as college students. Your wife Nan is a beautiful lady cherish the memories. With a heavy heart so very sorry to Mr.Drummond and his family. Blessings to your family. She is survived by : her husband Chuck; her sons, Tim Drummond (Missy) and Ladd Drummond (Ree); her grandchildren, Alex Drummond, Caleb Drummond, Paige Drummond, Halle Drummond, Bryce Drummond and Todd Drummond; her mother Edna Mae Olsen; and her siblings, Diane Shafer (Dick) and John B. Olsen. Although we had never met, I felt as tho I knew Miss Nan. You're a wonderful family and your dear Miss Nan will be greatly missed by all that I've known her through you all! When Ree first started "The Pioneer Woman" I watched the first episode and couldn't wait to tell my husband about this lovely family. So very sad that Miss Nan has been gone almost 5 years and her beloved husband Mr. Chuck Pa-Pa joined her in November of 2022 ! I've seen Ms. Nan on PW. Being able to sit down for a change and watch the show again for the first in a while. Blessings to all, Our heartfelt prayers and condolences to Mr. Chuck and the entire Drummond family on the loss of his beautiful wife,mother and best friendMay all the wonderful sweet memories Ms. Nan shared with each and every one of you grant you peace and comfort as you mourn her passing..God's blessings Y'all Rest In Peace Ms.Nan..You were truly loved! Well, it's already been a little over a year since Sweet Nan passed away. She was a quiet strength. I am so sorry! I also cried watching this episode of the PW. Drummond Family Cemetery Pawhuska, Osage County , Oklahoma , USA - *Estimated location First Name Middle Name Last Name (s) Search this cemetery More search options Search tips Volunteer About Photos 1 Map See all cemetery photos About No location information available Add Location Cemetery ID: 2161572 Members have Contributed 11 Memorials We miss her so much. Very sorry to learn today that your family lost a very remarkable lady, Nan. My condolences to you and the family I have watch your show forever and I just today's episode about Nan passed away and I said here and literally cry your show has been a part of me when I was in the hospital I watched you came home and recuperated and watch The Pioneer Woman and every episode that Nan has been in my heart is heavy I will continue to lift your family up in prayer She will be miss. Please accept my prayers for peace of mind and soul. I, too, would like to add my condolences to Nan Drummond's family. So sorry for your loss but I'm sure she was greeted with open arms in heaven God Bless. Nan is with the angels in heaven and now is a Guardian Angel for her lovely family. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. Live for Jesus! So very sorry to hear of the loss of your dear Nan. Although we had never met, I felt as tho I knew Miss Nan. I happened to turn on the show in the middle of the beautiful memorial!Nan was an amazing lady and awesome grandma and mother in law. Rest in the arms of Jesus, Nan. God bless you all. Nan Olsen Drummond, age 74, passed away on May 24, 2018 at her home in Pawhuska, Oklahoma.Nan was born on August 17, 1943 in Ponca City, Oklahoma, and was raised on her family's cattle ranch near Hard Blessings to all, Our heartfelt prayers and condolences to Mr. Chuck and the entire Drummond family on the loss of his beautiful wife,mother and best friendMay all the wonderful sweet memories Ms. Nan shared with each and every one of you grant you peace and comfort as you mourn her passing..God's blessings Y'all Rest In Peace Ms.Nan..You were truly loved! To the Drummond Family - I'm so sorry for your loss. God bless the whole family. God bless, Ron LENTZ of Seattle Washington. It makes me feel like I still have my husband right there with me. Bay Village, Oh. A comfy place where people love and are loved. GLeite Warman Saskatchewan, Canada. I watch this show like I used to watch The Waltons. First Presbyterian Church 101 E 12th St, Pawhuska, OK 74056. Beautiful soul. i WATCH THIS WONDERFUL SHOW EVERYDAY AND SO APPRECIATED SEEING NAN and the beautiful Lady she was! I echo here just about every message I read. Deeply saddened to hear of Nan's passing. So sorry to hear of Nan passing, BIG SURPRISE SO FAR PAST IT. In this day and age it is wonderful to see that family values have been passed down from one generation to the next by their lovely matriarch. . Thank you for sharing this very difficult time of your lives. thomas lynch obituary; crown family aspen home; feroz khan farm house bangalore; Community. The Drummond Family is a part of all our lives, and Miss Nan's bright light will be truly missed. We are planning a trip to Pawhuska in October and I remember watching Nan with her design of the refurbished store. She was a beautiful person and will truely be missed. Would you like to offer Nan Drummonds loved ones a condolence message? I hope you find comfort in your large family and in the fact that Nan loved God. I just seen the show. In 1964, the couple exchanged vows. god bless the family ,she will be missed by family and friends. Her Christian values and character traits were so evident and gracious. God bless to you all and deepest sympathy. RIP beautiful Nan I will pray for you and your family forever. Chuck was a well-loved father, grandfather, cattleman and friend. She was such a humble spirit. I Love Great Cooks And Bakers. Your path has been lighten. Stay strong family and keep Ms. Nan's memories going . Not much in this dog gone old world brings a tear to this 80 year old man's eyes, but simply reading about a 100 condolence messages did it for me. My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family. Published by Examiner-Enterprise from May 31 to Jun. I am so sorry for the lose of Nan Drummond, she was seen on the show often. So sorry for your loss. I'm so sorry for your loss may god bless you and keep you well during this time. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Watched The Show Today September 8th, In Honor Of Nan. I was so surprised today as I was watching and heard Ree state that she was making a cranberry dish in honor of Nan. Our hearts and prayers are with you and your lovely family. It was on the single parcel of land that Pioneer Woman was born after Drummond found herself with a single afternoon to herself a decade ago and decided to start a blog. Saw her on the show with the Pioneer Woman . My sincere condolences to the Drummond family. And her father john william. RIP. He was 54 years old. It just makes you feel good. She was a beautiful, sweet and kind woman with a beautiful soul. Nan Olsen Drummond, age 74, passed away on May 24, 2018 at her home in Pawhuska, Oklahoma.Nan was born on August 17, 1943 in Ponca City, Oklahoma, and was raised on her family's cattle ranch near Hardy. So saddened by the loss of such a marvelous lady. It's hard to share when you are hurting but know you have many who are holding you in prayer! So sorry to hear about her passing enjoyed seeing her on the Pioneer Woman. May the comfort of the Lord be with each and everyone of y'all. I was like her smile and seen her on few shows with Ree. In this day and age it is wonderful to see that family values have been passed down from one generation to the next by their lovely matriarch. I am so very sorry to hear of the passing of Nan. Even though we have never met, you let us come into your lives every Saturday morning. Nan Olsen Drummond, age 74, passed away on May 24, 2018 at her home in Pawhuska, Oklahoma. Thank you for sharing a part of the celebration of Nan's life. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. Just stunned to learn of Nan's passing today while watching Ree. I miss seeing Nan on the cooking show. I am so sorry for the lose of Nan Drummond, she was seen on the show often. miles) and ahead of Oklahoma City (606 sq. BEL MOONEY:Why does caring for my dad take over my life? I still watch it every Saturday, even though I have to watch by myself now. You could tell she loved her family very much. Chuck was born in Pawhuska, Oklahoma on March 12, 1943. My husband became critically ill for 11 months and we would still watch together in the Hospital. He died peacefully in his sleep, thank God. I stated to cry as soon as I read it. Nan Olsen Drummond. Being able to sit down for a change and watch the show again for the first in a while. Our precious Nan we know you from pw. We would also like to tell you we are going to miss your show. My favorite shows are those that highlighted the family campouts she did in the summers for her grandchildren and the big role she played in the design and workings of the merchantile building where the restaurant and offices are located. My condolences to you and the family I have watch your show forever and I just today's episode about Nan passed away and I said here and literally cry your show has been a part of me when I was in the hospital I watched you came home and recuperated and watch The Pioneer Woman and every episode that Nan has been in my heart is heavy I will continue to lift your family up in prayer She will be miss. Thank you for sharing a part of the celebration of Nan's life. Lynda & Shirley. After a long fight with illness, Nan died on May 24, 2018. She is lovingly remembered for her quiet strength, innate kindness, strong Christian faith, and devotion to family.Nan is survived by her husband of 53 years, Chuck; along with son Tim Drummond and his wife, Missy; son Ladd Drummond and his wife, Ree; grandchildren Alex, Caleb, Paige, Halle, Bryce, and Todd Drummond; mother Edna Mae Olsen; sister Diane Shafer and her husband, Dick; brother John B. Olsen; and several nieces and nephews. So sorry to hear about Nan's death. I know you will truly miss her. God bless you all. Nan was an amazing lady.i loved the fact that she was all about her family. Took me back to when my mom passed. I'm so terribly sorry for your family loss, may God give you peace, may she RIP. Serena dons catsuit in French Open return and dedicates win Harvey Weinstein had 10-year affair with woman he is charged Morgan Freeman threatens to sue CNN and releases video he Andrea Constand breaks her silence in first TV interview, Isabel Oakeshott receives 'menacing' message from Matt Hancock, Insane moment river of rocks falls onto Malibu Canyon in CA, Mom who lost both sons to fentanyl blasts laughing Biden, Pavement where disabled woman gestured at cyclist before fatal crash, Pro-Ukrainian drone lands on Russian spy planes exposing location, 'Buster is next!' Nan Olsen Drummond, age 74, passed away on May 24, 2018 at her home in Pawhuska, Oklahoma. God bless you all. NAN.xxxxxxx, I am so sorry for the loss of a wonderful lady. A beautiful legacy of love in life. Ms Nan was a very beautiful lady. BRILLIANT!' So sorry for your loss. I'm so terribly sorry for your family loss, may God give you peace, may she RIP. You're gone too soon. We feel like we know you personally. Rest now with the angels. What a great tribute you paid Nan on your show, Ree. Watching the show every day puts joy on my heart !so very sorry for your loss( es ) God bless you all ! I lost my father in law in march this year & it's been a struggle so i understand what you are going through.like me nan was blessed with such a wonderful family. She was a beautiful, sweet and kind woman with a beautiful soul. Took me back to when my mom passed. I am so sorry for your loss. May the memory of her strengths and obvious love for her family live in your lives forever. Nan, who was Ladd's mother, passed away on May 24 in Pawshuka, Oklahoma. Ree Drummond wrote in a moving tribute after the death of her beloved mother-in-law, Nan Drummond, in May. In addition to the money they bring in from their cattle and horse endeavors, Drummond Land also manages to clean up thanks to one deep-pocketed tenant - the US government. I am so sorry for lost..I hope you get through it with kindness and patience. May your hearts soon be filled with wonderful memories of joyful times together as you celebrate a life well lived. So sorry to hear about her passing enjoyed seeing her on the Pioneer Woman. He is with Grammy and their son Todd now forever in peace ! Nan was born on August 17, 1943 in Ponca City, Oklahoma, and was raised on her family's cattle ranch. May God bless. I watch Pioneer Women every Saturday morning and I have always enjoyed watching episodes with Nan the beautiful woman with that great smile . Rest in peace Nan. May the love of friends and family carry you through your grief. I am so sorry for your loss. Once again, Thank-you for letting us be a part of your family every week. Ree also wrote that she sees a little bit of Nan in each of her children and husband Ladd in her tribute to the woman with whom she shared a ranch. It's a great way to keep her in your heart by cooking the things she loved. I will always remember her vibrant smile. We shared the same birth day but I am a year older. This message is for Edna Mae ,the great grandmother, and one of the most important person to Nan. nombre de los 4 generales de alejandro magno. i WATCH THIS WONDERFUL SHOW EVERYDAY AND SO APPRECIATED SEEING NAN and the beautiful Lady she was! My prayers are with Your sweet family! I watch the show all the time.. May God comfort each one of you through the tough days.. Well I never had the opportunity to meet Mrs. Drummond, I have learned about the family through the Pioneer woman TV program :-) when I heard about the loss and watch the family fix up the family cemetery, I wept! Sincere sympathy to Chuck and all family members. NAN.xxxxxxx, I am so sorry for the loss of a wonderful lady. I cant help but believe he had a broken heart missing his beloved wife ! We miss her so much. Was so saddened to learn of your loss - a beautiful kind lady - our world needs more of. Family is everything & that is what she showed when I saw her on Rees show. Plus all other things. My sympathy goes out to the entire family. To the Drummond Family: I am sending my depest condolences to the entire family. God bless the Drummond Family as you all work through the grief of loosing such a wonderful person. Stay strong family and keep Ms. Nan's memories going . Saw her on the show with the Pioneer Woman . With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Nan Drummond (Pawhuska, Oklahoma), born in Ponca City, Oklahoma, who passed away on May 24, 2018 at the age of 74. Nan Olsen Drummond, age 74, passed away on May 24, 2018 at her home in Pawhuska, Oklahoma. I am sure she was so proud of all her family and the love you all have for each other and for her is clear to see. Walmart Ree's sister Betsy announced the news on Instagram Tuesday. Again, I'm really sorry. Took me back to when my mom passed. Thanking Ree for allowing us to 'meet you', and sending condolences to the entire Drummond family. Passed on November 8, 2019. May God Bless you all! We so enjoy watching the Drummond family on Pioneer Woman. Nan Olsen Drummond, age 74, passed away on May 24, 2018 at her home in Pawhuska, Oklahoma. It became a tradition for us to watch together every Saturday morning. What a great family cooking show I watch I daily so sorry to hear about Nan I'm praying for the family, I watch Rees show all the time , I love her & all her family ,I've hearing what's happening on the Ranch & am so saddened that they lost Nan / Grammy & Aldo Edna Mae in the same year :( so tragic ! I hope to meet her one day. Prayers and sincere condolences to the Drummond family. Her legacy is simple, love. You could tell she was dearly loved and she dearly love you all. How very special, Ree, for you to cook her recipes. Find Nan Drummond obituaries and memorials at Legacy.com. RIP. You could tell she was dearly loved and she dearly love you all. A beautiful lady with such a warm smile. Stay strong family and keep Ms. Nan's memories going . May God give His comfort and peace to the husband, sons, and family . I was so saddened when I checked the info for the episode this morning. I will miss seeing Nan's beautiful face. I watch and record all the shows. She was under the impression that Nan's condition would allow for plenty of family time after the cameras rolled, but Nan passed away earlier than expected. So sorry to hear today about your loss. I was so saddened when I checked the info for the episode this morning. You're gone too soon. Rest in peace, I was like her smile and seen her on few shows with Ree. Sorry to hear of the loss of Nan. May you all find comfort in these times of sorrow. God bless, Ron LENTZ of Seattle Washington. Rest in Pease Nan. With a heavy heart so very sorry to Mr.Drummond and his family. 'She was a quiet, steady force and lived a faith-filled life. Her wit, knowledge and strength that she showed was truly inspirational. Blessings to your family. My sister just diagnosed with bladder, stage 2. I've watched the Pioneer woman every weekend. Rest in peace Nan, you deserve it. Sincere condolences to each one of the family - enjoy watching every episode & will surely miss Nan in Pioneer Woman.rIP dear Nan Drummond. I am so sorry for lost..I hope you get through it with kindness and patience. I will miss seeing you on my favorite show Pioneer Women love Ree Drummond so much and her family. God bless your family during this sad time. Along With Ree And Her Family. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. My sincerest prayers for comfort, peace and strength to face each new day! Live for Jesus! We would also like to tell you we are going to miss your show. It was such a delight when they would be on the show. I will say a prayer for you all tonight & nan. Nan was able to join our Heavenly Father because of the love and beautiful faith within her incredible family. Thank you for sharing your loss and a part of the celebration of Nan's life with America. The secret WhatsApp mode that lets you EDIT texts after you've sent them. I was sad to hear of Nan's passing she was such a joy and kind hearted women i enjoyed seeing her cooking with Ree. The Drummond Family is a part of all our lives, and Miss Nan's bright light will be truly missed. Thank you for sharing this very difficult time of your lives. Your beautiful face and sweet spirit will be missed. Nan was born on August 17, 1943 in Ponca City, Oklahoma and was raised on her family's cattle ranch near Hardy. We feel like we know you personally. The Christian values Chuck and Nan passed on to their sons is now passed on to many of us via the TV program. Family is everything & that is what she showed when I saw her on Rees show. Did Ree Drummond suffer from cancer? <3. It became a tradition for us to watch together every Saturday morning. She became America's most wonderful mother in law to those of us who enjoy watching "The Pioneer Woman" on a regular basis. God knows the strength of a family and will forever guide you through those days. My sympathy goes out to the entire family. We always called him "Paw Paw" too. August 17, 1943 - May 24, 2018. The respect and love that they show their parents and grandparents is very sweet. What a beautiful woman, and family. I am so sorry to hear of Mrs. Drummond's passing, I have watched Ree's show, Pioneer Woman for many years, and have watched the children grow up, and have seen many episodes of the Family get-togethers and dinners, I never have met any of the Family, but, the image that is projected over the shows, are one of a very loving, close Family, the Episode that was aired on 9/8/18, the tribute to Nan, was very special, you could tell this Lady was well Loved and Admired. The Drummond Family are in my prayers. I know you will truly miss her. Nan was born on August 17, 1943 in Ponca City, Oklahoma, and was raised on her family's cattle ranch. Thoughts and prayers are with you as you deal with your loss. When it comes to her weight reduction, Ree Drummond, widely known as "The Pioneer Woman," has decided to share her story. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. I have watched the kids grow and the family over the years. God's best to you all! This could not have been an easy task. I was a Love Island bombshell and here's what you DON'T see in the villa: Jay Younger reveals how much is Meet the female airline pilot who has turned the 'dumb blonde' stereotype upside down and taken social media Mason Greenwood 'rejects chance to play for Jamaica despite Gareth Southgate ruling out picking him for Liverpool and Man United urge fans not to 'cross the line' with tragedy chanting in tomorrow's Premier Simon Cowell looks unrecognisable as he heads home with partner Lauren Silverman from the Together For Short My dream job has come upcan I make a TINY lie on my CV? So Miss her as a viewer. Really enjoyed your making meals and bringing them by for her. I also cried watching this episode of the PW. Today's episode was a lunch episode with her husband (Ladd) Condolences to the Drummond Family. God Bless. Praying that God will give you comfort and peace, she as an too young, too many dying of cancer these days. The Christian values Chuck and Nan passed on to their sons is now passed on to many of us via the TV program. I've had enough of life': Grandmother, 86, is reduced to tears after killjoy Tory Hairy Bikers star Dave Myers speaks out on his deep depression after chemotherapy which left him having Top equestrian rider, 39, once known as the 'golden girl' of horse eventing, is facing jail after being My boss is furious I didn't give my first class seat to her and left her stuck in economy - despite the fact How the 'cha cha' will do wonders for your bowel and cabbage juice is a miracle cure. The strong work ethic that the grandchildren have been taught is almost unseen in today's youth. My heart goes out to you all. cost of cob house per square foot; bayram ne zaman; minecraft ps3 seed with all structures; the citizen death notices; is paul greene married to kate austin; the betty atlanta dress code; charlie rocket net worth; feha statute of limitations retroactive . Would like to send condolences in the loss of your mother-in-law. It's so hard to lose a Mom, she's the glue for the family and what she's says goes. You have such a wonderful close loving family, cherish the times you had together, may all of your happy memories comfort you. We so enjoy watching the Drummond family on Pioneer Woman. . Nan will be dearly missed and may she RIP. I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of this beautiful lady. You are missed. She brought up honest,loyal children & her grandchildren are the same. I hope you find comfort in your large family and in the fact that Nan loved God. God Bless. I am so very sorry to hear of the passing of Nan. We always called him "Paw Paw" too. Nan was beautiful and we wish you all peace from my family to yours. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Once again, Thank-you for letting us be a part of your family every week. She was a beautiful lady. May God Bless you all! Recently new to watching Ree Drummond and her show. The cooking star says they revealed the news of Nan's passing to the crew, who has become close with her family since they started filming in 2011. Nan will be dearly missed and may she RIP. She attended Oklahoma State University and was a member of Kappa Alpha Theta . I still watch it every Saturday, even though I have to watch by myself now. My favorite shows are those that highlighted the family campouts she did in the summers for her grandchildren and the big role she played in the design and workings of the merchantile building where the restaurant and offices are located. So sorry for your loss. Look after each other.i watched the episode today that was dedicated to nan here in the UK & it had me in tears as it was beautiful. I just seen the show. God Bless You All. I've watched the Pioneer woman every weekend. Just stunned to learn of Nan's passing today while watching Ree. You have a beautiful cemetery, I watched the show in tears. Thank you for sharing a part of the celebration of Nan's life. I was sad to hear of Nan's passing she was such a joy and kind hearted women i enjoyed seeing her cooking with Ree. GLeite Warman Saskatchewan, Canada. This could not have been an easy task. Your beautiful face and sweet spirit will be missed. Our precious Nan we know you from pw. Many tears across America today as we all feel your loss. Please accept my prayers for peace of mind and soul. She was 74 at the time of her death. {{#isTree}}Plant Memorial Trees{{/isTree}} A lady of grace, she will be very missed. The Drummond Family are in my prayers. 'Ladd and I (and the whole family) are experiencing the pain of having a loved one in hospice care with cancer. It's been a year since Nan passing through it all God has been and is still in control of it all he said he would never put more on you than you could bear just always remember her by doing something she loved to do and from watching the show she loved her family and friends so big remembrance celebration is a good way to honor her we did that the first year my mother had passed 2010 so my family knows what this means for you be blessed and lots of love y'all way. It's a great way to keep her in your heart by cooking the things she loved. Memorial donations in memory of Nan can be made to Samaritan's Purse (samaritanspurse.org). Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Nan Drummond to pay them a last tribute. My thoughts and prayers are with the Drummond Family! Watching Nan on the pioneer woman made me realise how she linked the whole family. Chuck was born in Pawhuska, Oklahoma on March 12, 1943. Your path has been lighten. EXCLUSIVE: Florence Pugh's father is threatened with 2,500 fine as he goes to war with council over Oxford 'Why the last-minute delay?' I watched the beautiful tribute you showed on the Pioneer Woman,I will miss seeing her beautiful smile on the up coming programs. Very sorry to learn today that your family lost a very remarkable lady, Nan. I will miss seeing Nan's beautiful face. I enjoy watching all your shows but most of all when you have your family members on. Child of God, mother in law, mo.,wife,grandmother, she was a joy to watch may God grant you peace and l oj fe and healing.