See our list of forfeits and vacated games for more details. . Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net. Right tackle Zach Strief is average as it gets. He mustve heard me saying that on countless radio spots as he shut me up by running with a ferocity that had to strike fear in all Wisconsin defenders. Join our linker program. In addition to the numerous Traps, I saw a ton of Power O and various back-side guard pull concepts. When you are in possession of NFL-caliber receivers like Speedy Noil, Malcome Kennedy and Ricky Seals-Jones, giving them a chance to work in the catch-and-advance game should be of the highest priority. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. Heres another version, this time with the Trap coming from the right side of the formation and being delivered by the ultra-talented TE O.J. Do you have a sports website? Complete with a, Alabama offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin can ease quarterback Jacob Coker's transition by taking a page out , Alabama's do-it-all lineman A'Shawn Robinson is a flat-out freak of nature! AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, (select parishes), MD, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY, CA-ONT only.Eligibility restrictions apply. It's also available for basketball, baseball and hockey. That isn't the case this year as they're the sixth best team in yards allowedand fifth best scoring defense. I'll say the Saints win 35-24. gained a ton of notoriety as a contributor to, , as well as SB Nation sites CanalSteeetChronicles, BigBlueView, and, Watch more top videos, highlights, and B/R original content. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. Burr Baldwin has not been elected into the Hall of Fame. Football. Former linebacker/safety Murf Baldwin specializes in diving deep into the Xs and Os of the game with the goal of educating and entertaining while bringing fans closer to their team. Britt in his return to Tiger Sports Radio on. You are using an out of date browser. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. The SPORTS REFERENCE and STATHEAD trademarks are owned exclusively by Sports Reference LLC. Join Login . Remember that one offseason where a ton of media types said head coach Nick Saban was out of touch with the game and would be in for a rude awakening? And he certainly wasnt done any favors by Spavital in the play-calling department, but nevertheless, you could see what he was made of. Who is Murf Baldwin.-- hok1eboy 11/21/2021 8:45PM leader of The Magic Tones**-- chumley 11/22/2021 09:39AM Alec's gay brother. The screen game is tops in the league, and is used mostly as a substitute for the run game With one of the best interior linemen in league missingin Henry MeltonI also believe the Saints may finally find some success in the interior gaps. At 63, 205 pounds, Allen has good size for the position although we can expect him to fill out even more over the duration of his college career and he is a natural scheme fit much like Sumlin had at the University of Houston in Case Keenum. So when the whole Bama-Has-No-QB crowdpoppedup again, I couldnt help but laugh, because you know what the definition of insanity is, right? Jul 19, 2001 22,178 31,035 197 August20,2007 By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Thread starter HuntinDawg; Start date Dec 12, 2015; HuntinDawg All I Want To Do Is Eat. We do not target any individuals under the age of 21. They play a lot of Wide 9among many alignmentsand can be gashed when in it. If you feel like you're losing control over your gambling experience, call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, PA, WV), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-888- 532-3500(Virginia) 1-800-522-4700 (NV, TN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO, TN), 1-855-2CALLGA (IL), 1-800-270-7117 (MI). Their best three players are all over 32 years old and the younger players aren't stepping up. As far as their run defense, the Bears will be their best test of the season. Scores/Schedule Roster Statistics Depth Chart Scholarship Distribution. For more details about the site, including a list of TechSideline.com staff, see our About page. Jul 31, 2013 2,251 1,815 113 Bush might be a tad faster than Sproles, but Sproles is quicker and harder to bring down. Copyright 2000-2023 Sports Reference LLC. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. I believe the revamped Bears line will get its best test from the Saints' pass rush. While he does show his inexperience in eying his primary receiver from the snap, he shows good instinctsand adequateathleticism by being able to make a couple of tacklers miss on his way to moving the chains. These are two great teams who very well could meet in the NFC Championship game, but I believe the Saints will be too much for the Bears as they will force Cutler into a couple of mistakes, something that is a no-no when playing against Drew Brees and co. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9XDkxKv3aQ. Member since Nov 2011. College Football at Sports-Reference.com Blog and Articles. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. June 13,1922 Its no secret that former OC Doug Nussmeier brought with him a slick brand of football behind core zone concepts designed at forcing the defense to adhere to proper run fits. As a fan of the Hal Mumme/Mike Leach Air Raid System, I understand the scheme right down to the conceptual phase. Gold Member. The SPORTS REFERENCE and STATHEAD trademarks are owned exclusively by Sports Reference LLC. But every GM in football would take Okuda over Terrell based off college tape But his main point was competition and he showed plays where KJ Hamler (the best WR he faced) could've had big gains if Chase Young wasn't being a pess. The quality of runs are very insipid as well. Find out more. All original material and images are copyrighted by TechSideline.com and may not be reused or reprinted without permission. If the Aggies stick with Allen for the long haul, the offensive tendencies will have to bemajorly tweaked. Notice my man Kelly doing work on the inside linebacker on the second level of the defense. Do you have a sports website? Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? The Saints are sack masters under new defensive coordinator Rob Ryanand seem to concentrate on that the most. They have just six sacks this season, more than just two other teams. Listen online, no signup necessary. The Committed To The G podcast returns this week in a slightly different incarnation. In Year 2, it seems as though Kiffin has tweaked the scheme to fit the personnel like any great OC would do. At least one side of the ball is executing flawlessly. The teamsthat routinely succeed have the ability to switch its pitch as far as its offensive attack. Period. PSU's Hackenberg a little Brady, little Luck. Ehh, I really like Murf, but he talks about Ja'Marr Chase like there aren't bigger, faster, and better WRs than him in the NFL. He previously covered the Atlanta Falcons and New Orleans Saints for Bleacher Report as the featured columnist. Burr Baldwin played 34 games over his career. But in this day and age of instant gratification, who knows if Allen will receive the benefit of the doubt with Hills presence on the roster especially if the former doesnt play well in the next outing against the No. Everyone saying that Brady was the architect of this offense should go back and look at that UCF game. As far as their run defense, the Bears will be their best test of the season. Murf Baldwin analyzes UGA's QBs at G Day '17 - YouTube UGASports.com Playbook Analyst Murf Baldwin provides a semi-detailed assessment of UGA QBs Jake Fromm and Jacob Eason from Georgia's. Thats why its always smart to whip out the anointing oil when you have the benefit of an entire season. We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. According to his B/R profile, a quick Google search of Uptown Murf will reveal some very thorough X's and O's-based writing. As far as stopping the run, it seems to be on runs out of passing formations. If we wouldve taken his play against USC with a grain of salt, his decline in play wouldnt have seemed so steep. AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, (select parishes), MD, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY, CA-ONT only.Eligibility restrictions apply. Subscribe to Stathead Football: Get your first month FREEYour All-Access Ticket to the Pro Football Reference Database. Do you have a blog? It's interesting that you mentioned Bush because his replacement is my biggest fear for the Bears. Gambling problem? This byline is for a different person with the same name. Scores/Schedule Roster Statistics. They're learning and I think they'll be better this week than they were last week. With Hill making questionable off-field decisions, maybe Sumlin will hitch his wagon to the true freshman. If you feel like you're losing control over your gambling experience, call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, PA, WV), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-888- 532-3500(Virginia) 1-800-522-4700 (NV, TN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO, TN), 1-855-2CALLGA (IL), 1-800-270-7117 (MI). Follow on Twitter. Once again, notice how Howard springs this play being pulled as the back side H-back. The 12 sacks are high for New Orleans but I have a hard time believing that pace will continue. Film Study: Murf Baldwin wonders who can stop Alabama's passing attack As always, Murf does a nice job breaking down the concepts for you. He also said hegained a ton of notoriety as a contributor towww.NFLsFuture.com, as well as SB Nation sites CanalSteeetChronicles, BigBlueView, and Baltimore Beatdown. Who is Murf Baldwin? I had the opportunity to interview Murf Baldwin from one of my absolute favorite YouTube pages of all time, TOP BILLIN' Sports where we get his take on the Tight Ends in the upcoming NFL Draft! In 2012 he became the west coast area scout. Password: . You dont pull a guard on a pass play unless you are certain that everyone will do their jobs. With 13 touchdowns opposed to just one interception statistics achieved hisfirst four games against the likes of South Carolina, Rice, Lamar and Southern Methodist University many were wondering if Manziel may have held the Aggies back with his sandlot style of football. New Orleans is also coming to Chicago off of a short week, but they have a veteran team who has played quite a few games on Monday night. (College Stats). Or maybe hes just biding his time until 5-star super recruit Kyler Murray walks through the door;the embarrassment of riches for this storied program is unreal at the QB position. What is something youre concerned about with the Saints facing the Bears?There are a few areas of concern. One of the first things I noticed was the abundance of trap runs against the Badgers aggressive, stout 3-4-based alignment. The Saints also struggle to run the ball as well as stop the run. So lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater because the Aggies problems run a lot deeper than Hill. As a journalist, you can create a free Muck Rack account to customize your profile, list your contact preferences, and upload a portfolio of your best work. Cold shooting doomed the Tide in College Station. Thread starter Europe Cane; Start date Nov 2, 2017; Europe Cane SuperCane. First of all, Ive always to type that particular sub headline (without getting fired), but Kiffin and Co. providedme the green light behind a physical rushing attack that reminded me of the Tide of yesteryear. WATCH: Murf Baldwin thinks Xavier McKinney may be the "X" factor vs LSU McKinney is the type of hybrid player that NFL teams drool over. A lot of this offense was installed, and starting to click, in the last few games of 2018. I have one more: Remember when the Tide were counted out after last seasons spring game where the offense didnt quite look up to snuff? 70) and left guard Ross Pierschbacher (No. As it pertains to Texas A&M quarterback Kenny Hill, he never properly received the chance to be a hero or a villain before he was unceremoniously replaced by highly touted 5-star recruit Kyle Allen. Left tackle Charles Brown is going to struggle against Julius Peppersas most tackles do. That murderers row of a schedule saw Hills completion rate dip, 117-of-182 (64.3 percent), while his turnovers increased (seven INTs), and the Aggies drop three out of those four games. The Bears can try to neutralize him by keeping safeties over the top, but if they do that, it will open up Darren Sproles for draw plays, screens and dump offs. He was talking about how Joe Burrow would be successful in March 2019. It's not like Terrell was out there getting smoked by 1998 Randy Moss. This sequence also shows how dominant the Aggies offensive line could be moving forward to run block, albeit in zone-blocking principles, opposed to virtually always dropping back in pass protection. Listen online, no signup necessary. Burr Browning Baldwin Position: E-DE 6-1 , 197lb (185cm, 89kg) Born: June 13 in Bakersfield, CA More bio, uniform, draft, salary info 52 SUMMARY Career G 34 AV Rec 24 Yds 397 Y/R 16.5 TD 1 FantPt 45.8 Burr Baldwin Overview Game Logs Career 1947 1948 1949 Player Game Finder Touchdowns More Compare to Other Players Player Game Finder Other SR Sites These aren't the Saints of last year, or even recent . Follow Murf on Twitter and welcome him home.. The opinions of the author(s) on this site are independent and no way reflect the opinions of the Virginia Tech administrators, coaches, staff, or athletes. We do not . Latest was MAJOR Committed to the G ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!. Brees has sacked 12 times already. Lets line up and swap helmet paint with the run game and take the pressure off the QB. Historically, Drew Brees has struggled in less-than-ideal conditions, so if it's windy or rainy, that could stop him as much as anything. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. After covering the rival New Orleans Saintsfor the 2013-14 season, Atlanta native Murf Baldwin returns home to cover his hometown team in 2014. Coach Kiffin, you deserve a game ball, my man. What makes it even more disturbing is the run game is constantly bogged down despite the presence of a few NFL-caliber offensive linemen: Cedric Ogbuehi (left tackle), Germain Ifedi (right tackle) and Mike Matthews (center). Scores/Schedule Roster Statistics Commitment List Recruit Search & Database Offer List Position Rankings Rivals100 Official Visits Team Rankings. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting. We support responsible gambling. Odds & lines subject to change. He. Murf Baldwin breaks down Alabama offense vs Ole Miss, Postgame thread: Texas A&M 67, Alabama 61. Javascript is required for the selection of a player. For what its worth, Hill still possesses enough characteristics to be a top-flight QB in college football: ultra-quick release, the ability to throw from different platforms, arm strength, mobility and competitiveness. There seemed to be a nastier disposition to the offensive line as all summer long it heard how Wisconsins line was the premier unit in all of football last season. Burr Baldwin had 24 receptions over his career. How much better is Mike White than Tom Crean. Please see our Contributors and Sources page for data source details. Best Murf Baldwin Podcasts For 2022. I'd love to talk about how the Bears' home field advantage will play a big role. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. There was also something different about Henry as he ran way more physical than at any point of his career. Murf Baldwin speaks as to how we can beat VT by showing. Simply too many weapons. It may not display this or other websites correctly. While the Aggies defense certainly has star players: Myles Garrett and Deshazor Everett immediately come to mind, it can aptly described as finesse as it only excels at rushing the passer which makes sense as they undoubtedly see a ton of passing in practice. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Gambling problem? You can get a beat on what will happen by the personnel that's in the game. Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Basketball. Roll 'Bama Roll's Murf Baldwin delves into the film room to see how incoming transfer Jacob Coker fits in Lan, Roll 'Bama Roll's Murf Baldwin goes into the film room to reveal why former Alabama safety Vinnie Sunseri wil, Alabama running back T.J. Yeldon in severely underappreciated. All Hokie, All the Time. You must log in before you can reply to this message. He predicted LSU's success long before the rest of the country. As a matter of policy, Sports Reference only reports the results of games as played on the field. Find out more. I'm not confident the Bears can stop the Saints or that their offense can keep up in a shootout. Enter the full web address of the link here. Latest was MAJOR Committed to the G ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!. All rights reserved. Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews. A place of discussion for all UGA sports. They intentionally leave a free rusher, also known as the end man on the line of scrimmage, unblocked on the back side for some good old fashioned trapping; this play is commonly referred to as a Long Trap.. Its tough to stop that play without having a numbers advantage in the box, and its tough to load the box with the threat of Alabamas passing game. I just have very little confidence in the offensive line as a whole. I also co-host the official podcast for DawgSports.com in conjuction with Dawg Sports Radio (a VSporto channel) called Committed To The G. Catch me on radio spots all over the Southeastern part of the United States. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. A lot of this offense was installed, and starting to click, in the last few games of 2018. Well, at least for one night against a very game University of Wisconsin squad, the Tide got back to basics and looked explosive, physical and downright scary. Former linebacker/safety Murf Baldwin specializes in diving deep into the Xs and Os of the game with the goal of educating and entertaining while bringing fans closer to their team. Born: You dont have to pretend to be someone else on TD. Murf Baldwin Football Analyst, Freelance Philadelphia Sports, U.S. As seen in: SB Nation, Bleacher Report, WFTV-TV (Orlando, FL), WSOC-TV (Charlotte, NC), WPXI-TV (Pittsburgh, PA), North American Fisherman Covers: college football, alabama football Football Analyst | Top Billin' YouTube TopBillinDMV@gmail.com (Business Inquiries ONLY) In 2011 he became a Pro Scout, taking on various roles such as: advance scouting reports, free agency, and covering both the CFL & AFL. Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Saturday, March 4, 2:32PM. Where did he play? He also must be able to process information at a rapid pace because the scheme has a hurry-up no-huddle approach at its core. Printable SEC Basketball Tournament Bracket and Television Schedule, Alabama Hoops lands major commitment: 4-Star Combo Guard Kris Parker is coming to the Capstone. College Football at Sports-Reference.com Blog and Articles; We're Social.for Statheads . Against ULM, it initially it looked as though Spavital was about to help his young QB out with said tweak. His breakdowns were fantastic! 94 TE/H-back Dakota Ball to smash the EMLOS; Henrys upright running style worked in his favor as he was able to squeeze through a very tiny crease on his way to an explosive score. Guards Ben Grubbs and Jahri Evans have been playing at an inferior level despite their status as two of the very best at their respective positions. Left tackle Cam Robinson (No. Meanwhile, their offense is still scoring 27 points per game. No regurgitated opinions or viewpoints - no matter how controversial. But in hindsight, we were allprisoners of the moment as that four-game stretch was full of defensive units that couldnt stop a nosebleed. Did Notre Dames playcalling improve after Brian Kelly departed? For more information on the Saints and their matchup against the Bears, I contacted New Orleans' Featured Columnist Murf Baldwin. Saban spoke about Georgias ability to do more stuff with his defense because of the wealth of experience they have on that side, and Steve Sarkisian enjoys the same luxury with this offense. Brent, Dayne, or anyone who remembers and can point me in the right direction. We present them here for purely educational purposes. While he will never be mistaken for Manziel, as fas as athleticism,hes nowhere near a statue, either. By Josh Chatham @RBR_Josh Sep 21, 2019, 8:58am CDT As many of you may have heard, long-time friend of the site Murf Baldwin recently shed some blocks, worked his way through the trash, and tackled a new position at UGASports.com.He's still talking Georgia football schemes and recruiting though. Or write about sports? My TakeTheir line has struggled some and I would expect Peppers to get the best of Brown. However, the Bears haven't been getting to the quarterback. One way to use a defenses aggressiveness against itself is to force penetration and stone it at the point of attack. About Saturday Down South | Ethics and Editorial Standards | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Other Conferences: Big Ten | ACC | Pac-12, Former linebacker/safety Murf Baldwin specializes in diving deep into the Xs and Os of the game with the goal of educating and entertaining while bringing fans closer to their team. Use without license or authorization is expressly prohibited. Well, how did that work out? He also picked LSU to lose against Auburn, Florida, and Alabama. While Henry Melton wasn't playing well, the Bears don't seem to have anyone to replace him. Football. Burr Baldwin had 397 receiving yards over his career. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. UCLA Here it is in action: On this particular touchdown run by superstar running back Derrick Henry (63, 242 lbs), the Tide deployed No. Repetition, aggravating voice, too few plays and he merely notes the obvious. I wasn't saying this about Murf Baldwin specifically. 18.2k members in the georgiabulldogs community. SB Nation writer Murf Baldwin today made comparisons between Hackenberg and youthful versions of Tom Brady and Andrew Luck, complete with GIFs of some of Hackenberg's most impressive plays last . The pride of the Peach State. The Saints are a little soft in the trenches, mostly on offense. in Atlanta. The opposite was the case for the Aggiesnext four opponents: Arkansas, Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Alabama. TechSideline.com (a.k.a. Tight end Jimmy Graham is the very best in the league. Although a 13-of-28, 106-yard performance (one TD and one INT) is enough to ring the alarm, especially when you take into account it was at home against an inferior opponent, you can see at the core what Allen brings to the table: elite arm talent, mobility and an it factor from a leadership standpoint. Howard. re: Top Billin' Murf Baldwin on YouTube breaks down AJ Terrell in-depth Posted on 4/27/20 at 9:23 am to dhuck20. 74) did a fantastic job of holding up his block front side, while center Ryan Kelly (No. Football Analyst | Top Billin' YouTube TopBillinDMV@gmail.com (Business Inquiries ONLY) I'm just not a believer in the Bears' defense. In fact, even if itstays with Hill its time for Texas A&M to shed the Big 12 style of offensive football (not that theres anything wrong with the Big 12, coach Stoops). A physical run game is usually supported by a physical defense as thats what you see in practice. Coming off their first loss of the season, theChicago Bears enter Week 5 with an impressive opponent as they host the 4-0 New Orleans Saints. re: Say what you want about Murf Baldwin (Top Billin), Tigers Hit Four Home Runs, Win 26-4 Over Central Connecticut State, LSU Basketball Falls To Florida In Regular Season Finale, 79-67, Four-Star Destrehan LB Kolaj Cobbins Commits To LSU, SI Predicts Three Permanent Opponents For Each SEC Team If League Moves To Nine-Game Model, Skenes Tallies Career-High 13 Strikeouts In 12-2 Victory Over Butler, Here's Alabama QB Bryce Young's Official Height and Weight, Tenn Influencer Rachel Stuhlmann Shows Off Her 'Rack-et', Golfer Paige Spiranac Gives Us a Peek At Her Photoshoot at Hammock Beach, Michael Douglas Owes Catherine Zeta-Jones When He Loses At Golf: I have to whip it out, Grizzlies Star Ja Morant Suspended After This IG Video Of Him Showing Off His Gun, NCAA Proposing Timing Rules Changes In College Football To Shorten Games, Georgia's Jalen Carter Returns To The NFL Combine After His Arrest On Wednesday Night, Nick Saban Adds Charlie Strong To His Staff, Kirby Smart Issues Statement On Latest Jalen Carter Arrest Warrant News, NFL Inside Jay Glazer Shows Off Girlfriend While On Vacation, Kliff Kingsbury's Girlfriend Is Back At It With New Swimsuit Photos. Football analyst Murf Baldwin recaps the 2018 NFL Draft, as it pertains to the University of Georgia--including thoughts on why stalwarts Trent Thompson and Dominick Sanders went undrafted. Does anyone remember when the entire college football landscape laughed at Sabans hiring of offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin? Hills Q rating went vertical off the strength of his amazing 511-yard, three-touchdown debut against the Gamecocks whove since proven to be one of the worst teams in the conference. This appears to have a wrinkle to it as Howard looked as if he had the first thing smoking through the back-side B-gap before redirecting to the EMLOS. Use without license or authorization is expressly prohibited. The Bears have to be hoping playing on grass will slow him down, but they're going to have to tackle and pursue better if they're going to have a chance at stopping the Saints.Who do you think wins and why?The duo of Alshon Jeffery and Brandon Marshall should have success on the Saints' corners. Or write about sports? Most finesse offenses usually have defenses that are equally finesse. 71) held stout at the point of attack. 2 Alabama, SEC Women's Basketball Tournament action suspended due to weather delay, Alabama basketball adds commitment from 4-star forward, 2 SEC players named to late-season watch list for Oscar Robertson Player of the Year Trophy, Overrated? Check back with me when I show you how these core concepts helped spark a very efficient night from QB Jake Coker. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. * 21+ (19+ CA-ONT) (18+ NH/WY). Yes, their offense has its share of problems, but that should be expected in their first few weeks with a new scheme. Everyone saying that Brady was the architect of this offense should go back and look at that UCF game. As you can see, this is a man-blocking concept with everyone attempting to get a hat on a hat. Top Billin helped make this a special season. He clearly didnt believe in LSU, even after they showed how good they were. Thank you Murf! Many at The Capstone are in favor lessening hi, The Falcoholic's Murf Baldwin digs deep into the defensive personnel for the Atlanta Falcons. UGA Sports Recruiting Insider Murf Baldwin and True19/Grayson High School recruiting coordinator Coach Kenyatta Watson break down the commitment of 2019 Cedar Grove wide receiver Jadon Haselwood . All rights reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Use. . Heres an example of Allens ability to manufacture first downs. JavaScript is disabled. Defensively, however, I think they're missing former coordinator Rod Marinelli and leader Brian Urlacher. Center Brian de la Puente is a good player but is playing below his normal standards as well. So once again, what was that Rodgers line again? Would you rather see Ringo play Corner or Safety in the NFL? A silver lining, among multiple, for the Atlanta Falcons in the debacle that was the 2013 season has to be the play of rookie linebacker Joplo Bartu. His accuracy, 97-of-139 attempts for a 69.8 percent rate, allowed for the Aggies to excel in the catch-and-advance game like head coach Kevin Sumlins offensive scheme is designed to do. They have the talent to do it but rarely rush the ball twice in a row. TSL) is an independent publication that is in no way affiliated with or sponsored by Virginia Tech or the Virginia Tech Athletic Department. Coming off their first loss of the season, the Chicago Bears enter Week 5 with an impressive opponent as they host the 4-0 New Orleans Saints . Burr Baldwin weighed 197 lbs (89 kg) when playing. Some called it desperate. About umpteen broken records later, howd that go for them? Back when sportswriters said he was the 5th or 6th best QB in the SEC and fans of other teams said they would rather have Kelly Bryant. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. All the talk about Sam Darnold this week has me needing to say a few things to my Jets fan brethren out loud.