Two hours later, she said I will increase Jackie Os salary, but wont take any off you, he explains. Can the Penrith Panthers make it a threepeat? Ill say, Im a feminist and imagine the rubbishing. He laughs, already anticipating the backlash. #KJShow shor.by/KyleAndJackieO Posts Reels Videos Tagged Kyle Sandilands told the MAFS bride she looked nervous about the contest, to which she replied: 'I feel like anyone that is about to see five penises at 9am in the morning.'. Australia's #1 radio show. But this morning, November 14, Jackie announced on air she was leaving The Kyle and Jackie O Show for 'health reasons'. ON THE SHOW TODAY:Tradie vs LadyThe DiaryBirthday WheelO NewsPop QuizSteve-OPete's Harry Styles ChallengeO NewsBig Fact HuntWhat's In Jackie's Mouth?Conrad SewellO NewsLast CallsFollow us @kyleandjackieo for more!See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information. Kyle and Jackie O's NAKED DATING - a guys size changes in a second Kyle and Jackie O 3.7M views5 years ago NAKED DATING Guy gets REJECTED live on air! According to the . Incredible moment when woman, 20, wins $100,000 in Kyle and Jackie O's secret sound giveaway as she reveals how she plans to spend the moneyBy Jimmy Briggs for Daily Mail Australia published: 11:05 PM EST, February 8, 2023 | Updated: 11:08 PM EST, February 8, 2023 Radio hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson changed the life of a young Princess Charlene of Monaco chats with youngsters as she joins Prince Albert to open a nursery in town hall, Terrifying crash between motorcyclist and car driver divides Australians over who's in the wrong, Knh kin thc k nng, pht trin bn thn, hng nghip, blog nhn s, TopCarNews Nederland | Auto nieuws, Electrisch Voertuig, Top Auto Tijdschrift, Actualits et Salons Automobiles, Fiches Techniques, Photos et Magazine Auto, Noticias de carros, comparativos, fotos e avaliaes de carro, ltimas noticias del mundo del motor. Evelyn informed the hosts and listeners her ex-boyfriend was actually half-Italian. A shocked Katie responded: Oh, my God, are you serious? Season three, Never Seen Again, tells the story of two women, living on opposite sides of the country, who went missing in the summer of 1999. When I am connected with Sandilands via phone, he is racing away from his office via one of his luxury cars and heading home because his partner Tegan Kynaston has an urgent beauty appointment. MAFS' Evelyn plays the $1000 'Cock Quiz'. NRL season kicks off on ThursdayPenrith are chasing a three-peatWho will be the contenders to challenge them? ', By Sandilands and Tegan watch fireworks alongside family and friends. While he might come across sweeter, he still wouldnt call himself a feminist. Harry Stylesfans are some of the most dedicated in pop music. 3-min read. The KIIS FM radio duo discussed the wild theory on The Kyle and Jackie O Show on Tuesday morning, after playing songs from both artists. But now, the hosting duo of The Kyle and Jackie O Show have revealed the 'worst celebrity interview' they've ever done - with Kyle claiming they have banned the star from the show for life. Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson were shocked to discover a bizarre conspiracy theory that Adele is actually Sam Smith in disguise.. By Asking questions like: Is "the zone" a real place? Not so shipshape! For some reason I tuned in to 96.1, which rebroadcasts Kyle and Jackieo yesterday afternoon, and heard a segment that I think was called 'Give or Take', it was the most I have ever gotten angry and yelled at the radio. While Sandilands has no plans to do a first dance, he is making a speech during the reception. This answer wasnt accepted, because the sound was of someone taking off an earring. Revealed: The top 10 fastest-growing destinations for UK pensioners retiring overseas. Speaking on the Kyle & Jackie O Show, Sandilands began with the invitation that is expected to be sent out to 130 guests next week. The best beach in Britain that you've never heard of: Seaside town is braced for tourism boom after Kate Garraway reveals Derek's heartbreaking words when they thought he had just minutes left to live. The interviews are always recorded a day before, who even knows if any of it is live anymore! Kyle and Jackie O 1M views5 years ago. Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson have worked together in radio for almost 20 years. Because you sound like youre wearing a brown knitted jumper and hanging out in Newtown, Sandilands jokes. Justin Bieber's AUS/NZ tour is officially CANCELLED! We throwback to our chat with Harry back in 2019 where he reveals if he'd get back together with One Direction, what his favourite job is and so much more! 2-min read. A new robotic arm can 3D print living cells on damaged organs in the bodyIt features amaneuverable swivel head that 'prints' bioink in targeted areasREAD MORE:Which would YOU rather perform your surgery robot or human? I didnt write them. Dahls biographer Jeremy Treglown claims that titles including The Witches, Matilda and The BFG were co-authored by Stephen Roxburgh, his editor at publishers Mum got her car stuck in an underground carpark Indy Clinton's car was too large and became 'wedged', leaving her panicked. No, the former 2Day turned KIIS FM Brekky hosts havent returned to Southern Cross Austereo. Tuning in to 2DayFM this morning youd be forgiven for being confused, as the sounds of Kyle and Jackie O blared through the radio. A nice surprise: in each episode of SmartLess, one of the hosts reveals his mystery guest to the other two. Atiana De La Hoya debuted vibrant scarlet locks as she holidayed in Lake Como, Italy this week. Radio hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson changed a young woman's life on Thursday after she won KIIS FM's much-hyped $100,000 Noise giveaway. Many said good on her but one noted the previous caller would be kicking themselves as they had come so close by guessing the sound was someone putting an earring on. 1 by Mike Santos on desktop and mobile. Not that I care. See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information. Speaking on Sunrise ahead of the shows premiere, Kyle claimed the Grammy winner made it clear he wasnt a fan of him from the start. The Shape Of You hitmaker Daniel Edmund Duggan at maximum security prisonWife said former pilot is a 'shadow' of himselfHas been detained for 128 days. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); So hacky sorry. When you think about who really is important to you in your life, I dont have many, and you are definitely one.. The 51-year-old said they plan to invite 130 guests, including Jules and Guy Sebastian and some of the KIIS FM team. Sandilands tells the story in his usual matter of fact way, no bells or whistles. ' The noise was first announced on Monday, January 16 and clues were placed across billboards all over Sydney and listeners were left scratching their heads as to what it could possibly be. Should Roald Dahl be able to comment on the contentious woke-washing of his classic titles, he might mischievously remark: Its not my fault. Not that I care. FULL SHOW: Why are you dressed like Bob Irwin? Kyle and Jackie O's contract to host the KIIS FM breakfast show from 2014 onwards was top secret, and they managed to convince their 2Day FM co-workers that they were both giving up radio rather . FULL SHOW: Why are you dressed like Bob Irwin? During The Kyle and Jackie O Show on Friday, the radio duo answered a number of controversial questions sent in by . A shocked Katie responded: Oh, my God, are you serious? He does not like me. She confronts the conflicting stories people have told themselves about the crime because of an unexpected development: the arrest of a former Laramie police officer accused in the murder. Kyle & Jackie O are joined every day by the world's biggest stars on Sydney's number 1 hit music station, KIIS1065. Listen for full details. KIIS FM's Kyle and Jackie O, has introduced the Cash Cock. Epic wins. Ciara O'loughlin For Daily Mail Australia Speaking of work, Sandilands said his KIIS FM boss suggested a live broadcast of the wedding. Australia's #1 radio show. 05:15 GMT 02 Mar 2023 Things got intense when the two started to fight. Radio hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson changed a young woman's life on Thursday after she won KIIS FM's much-hyped $100,000 Noise giveaway. Charles 'will NEVER build real relationship with Archie and Lili unless Harry and Meghan get new royal A 14-year-old autistic boy's naive prank. Many said 'good on her' but one noted the previous caller would be kicking themselves as they had come so close by guessing the sound was someone putting an earring on. Go offline with the Player FM app! Closes 12th March Win Will & Woody's Wednesday Wind Down If youd like to view this content, please adjust your Cookie Settings. The competition, which began on January 16, asked listeners of The Kyle and Jackie O Show to identify a noise to win the one hundred grand prize Many said 'good on her' but one noted the. Deep Cover drops on Mondays. Theres no doubt that Sandilands image has softened over the last few years, and a smart idea considering times are changing, but when I ask him if that was a deliberate move, he fobs that off completely. Radio hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O Henderson changed a young womans life on Thursday after she won KIIS FMs much-hyped $100,000 Noise giveaway. Charles kicked Harry and Meghan out of their Frogmore Cottage home after the Duke of Sussex 'crossed a line' by making snipes at 'wicked stepmother' Camilla in his memoir Spare, sources claim, EPHRAIM HARDCASTLE: Roald Dahl could claim 'I didn't write them' over woke-washing of his classics, The 'disastrous' moment young mum-of-two gets 'wedged ' in an underground carpark: 'Oh my god guys I'm stuck, the roof is right there', Cindy Crawford's son Presley Gerber, 23, opens up about 'mistakes' he made during his battle with depression: 'I feel like it should be talked about a lot more than it is', A glimpse into Earth's geological past: Incredible video reveals how the surface of our planet has changed over the last 100 MILLION years, Boyfriend of mum who beat her little girl to death when she refused to put on her pyjamas could soon walk free from jail 10 years despite helping her cover up the sick crime, Billy Dib provides update on his cancer battle as Sonny Bill Williams makes promise to Australian boxer:' There is so much I want to do in life', Jessica Mauboy looks pretty in pink as she leads the celebrity arrivals at Blak & Deadly: The First Nations Gala Concert alongside musical theatre superstar Casey Donovan, Victoria Beckham sports a 'B' buckle belt as she steps out amid PFW ahead of her show after fans compared one of her outfits to The Handmaid's tale, Moment Harry Styles bows down to Aussie legend Daryl Braithwaite as he joins him on stage at Sydney concert to perform duet of iconic hit Horses, Family of gym junkie who shot up his ex-lover's house and two police stations before he was gunned down blame head trauma for his actions, Man armed with a knife is shot dead by police after he lunged at an officer during visit to property over domestic violence incident, Cate Blanchett, Michelle Yeoh, Mia Goth and Rooney Mara lead the stars on glittering red carpet for Film Independent Spirit Awards in Los Angeles, Read the letter fed-up neighbours across THREE streets sent to busy mum suggesting she walk her dog at 6am to stop it from constantly barking - and her firm response, Backstreet Boys wow the crowd as they bring their DNA World Tour to Sydney: 'It was amazing', Harry Styles bares his impressively toned torso and body art while wearing an open yellow and pink waistcoat during Sydney gig, EXCLUSIVE: Inside the bitter three-year feud between optometrist and her business owner friend which started when her dangerous Akita dog 'Hachi' he was pet-sitting jumped out of her Range Rover and mauled him, Fans go wild as Aussie legend Daryl Braithwaite joins Harry Styles on stage at his Sydney concert to perform his iconic hit Horses, Thousands of scantily-clad revellers leave wild Bondi Beach Party where star-studded DJ line-up mixed up a storm on the last night of WorldPride - with some famous faces spotted in the crowd, Braless Amanda Holden wows in a ribbed white midi dress as she departs the Heart FM studio, The grim reality of Australia's rental crisis: Mum-of-seven reveals she's paying $450 a week for a mould and rat infested home to avoid living in her car, Angie Kent shows off her cleavage in a metallic silver bralette at the WorldPride Rainbow Formal after going public with her new romance with a AFL Women's star Jess Trend, Inside the extraordinary, award-winning gym that's made radical changes - and the reason it's new membership is a 'game-changer', Slain father's haunting final post from inside an MMA boxing gym just hours before he was gunned down in gangland ambush outside as his 12-year-old son watched in horror, Graham Arnold insists his main goal is still to be 'the best Socceroos team in history'as Australia looks to convince international rising stars like Cristian Volpato to switch allegiances ahead of Asian Cup, Confronting moment distressed family and friends swarm the gym where celebrity chauffeur was gunned down in front of his 12-year-old son, Travel agent, 27, shares the meals she ate to shed a staggering 20kg - and the one diet phase you should skip forever, Angry passengers lose it at Jetstar while onboard after waiting over five hours for their flight to Bali to take off - then it was cancelled for the day, Walker is killed after being mowed down by a cyclist on one of Sydney's busiest streets, Man is shot dead on the street in early morning bloodshed in Sydney's west outside a popular gym, Melbourne Victory star Josh Brillante declares his team won't be overawed in Big Blue - as Sydney FC boss labels Sky Blues the 'premier' A-League club, Your robot surgeon will see you: Robotic arm enters the human body through the rectum to 3D print living cells on damaged organs, 'The Mandalorian is right back where it belongs! I'm about to cry!'. The former Bachelor star-turned-radio host shared a photos and footage of herself getting the treatment at popular cosmetic surgery clinic, The Shape Clinic, in Sydney. I didnt want to do wedding photos because you know, I hate photos, Sandilands said, adding his fiance told him: Well, thats too bad. 'Dadif you're watching this I'm sorry,' the 26-year-old replied. Radio hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson changed a young woman's life on Thursday after she won their KIIIS FM's much-hyped $100,000 Noise. The magic of live radio you guys are ruining - thats when the hilarious moments happened. The Australian Idol judge also shared his idea of speech roulette, where any guest could be chosen to say a few words. You dont want to be working on your wedding day, Henderson said of the idea to broadcast the big day. Kyle & Jackie O Remember 'Sister2Sister'! Listen for all the juicy details surrounding the butt dial, Sandy and the truth behind Dan's 'side pieces' Psychic medium John Edward chats Madeleine McCann case. I told her to make it even and use my money. Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . If he sees me there, he turns around and leaves. For more engaging celebrity content, visit 7Life on Facebook. In order to correctly see the size of each mans penis, they were measured. Cruise-goers reveal their most terrifying incidents at sea - from watching a ferocious 'You'll be missed forever': Elizabeth Hurley and son Damian share heartfelt tribute to her late ex Shane 'I was a bit of a mess': Amanda Abbington reveals she considered suicide after split from ex Martin Freeman Matt Hancock discussed 'deploying' new virus variant to 'frighten the pants off everyone' as former Health 'So many dead. Conrad also opened up about why he doesn't like attending concerts have a listen!See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information. It's been a life changing week for 20 year old Katie from Ashfield, the winner of Kyle and Jackie O's ' $100,000 Noise. Kyle Sandilands has revealed a surprising truth about himself, one that might even leave his biggest fans shell-shocked. Have a listen to our full chat with Harry Styles!See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information. To find out more about how we use cookies, please see our Cookie Guide. Morbid is a true crime, creepy history and all things spooky podcast hosted by an autopsy technician and a hairstylist. Theres caviar, theres seafood, beef, chicken, fish, everything. That is a keepsake and a very important part of the whole thing.. Kyle yelled she was correct and said they would be sending out their show's van to bring Katie to the station so she could collect the prize money. secret sound kyle and jackie o 41.2M views Discover short videos related to secret sound kyle and jackie o on TikTok. Episodes Popular Podcasts See All Advertise With Us For You October 21, 2022 - 1:08PM. Woman, 20, wins $100,000 in Kyle and Jackie O's secret sound giveaway https://spamchronicles.com/woman-20-wins-100000-in-kyle-and-jackie-os-secret-sound-giveaway . | The Kyle & Jackie O Show - YouTube 0:00 / 17:14 Lachy Gets His First Kiss Playing Spin The Bottle! Kyle and Jackie O (@kyleandjackieo) Instagram photos and videos kyleandjackieo Follow 6,416 posts 321K followers 919 following Kyle and Jackie O Public figure Australia's #1 radio show on @KIIS1065. Have a listen. Therell be no first dance, neither of us are dancers, he explained, sparking a shocked reaction from his co-host Jackie O Henderson. | The Kyle & Jackie O Show. It was hilarious. It's a competition where too many cock jokes can't be enough. Last month, Kyle lifted the lid on his feud with fellow Australian Idol judge Harry Connick Jr. " (The planners) said, 'Oh, I've been doing this for a long time and I've never seen one like .