Why film for 30+ consecutive hours?? 5th place: iKON 2,747.719 I also forgot to add that I think The Boyzs performance was more for their fans directly. i was so giddy over that i love seeing idols happy and in love. The Bias List // K-Pop Reviews & Discussion, you can read what I thought about them here, https://www.youtube.com/c/chanwoo-sari/featured, Song Review: J-Hope On The Street (with J. Cole), Random Shuffle Review: U-KISS Standing Still, The Top Three K-Pop Songs of February 2023, Song Review: J-Hope - On The Street (with J. Cole), The Bias List's Favorite Japanese Dramas of 2022, Random Shuffle Review: U-KISS - Standing Still, Follow The Bias List // K-Pop Reviews & Discussion on WordPress.com. 1) omg they do a lot of jumping tricks, they need variety sometimes I also really loved the miroh remix (kinda needed that after like 3000 listens of the original) and they are looking as solid as ever. SF9 comes next. 4th place: BtoB 5,394.684 points 1. iKON. Until then, we are stuck with (what I believe to be are) mediocre, edm, rap, dance-heavy songs. Are we sure this is actually season two, and not season one? They do have a sizable domestic fandom, though. Kpop Who wore it better? Probably not. This new actress sobbed on the bus after she surpassed over 500 contestants to win the casting, Alchemy of Souls Lee Jae Wook and Go Yoon Jung reunite in the stellar cast for Deaths Game, Its not virtual casting From Kim Soo Hyun x Kim Ji Won to IU x Park Bo GumExtra-luxury romance drama lineup, The dark history of the ex-husbands family of Abby Choi: Father-in-law involved in an unsolved case as a police investigator, 4 K-dramas where the main couple dont get together, but viewers are happy about it, The Glory actor Park Sung Hoon is a golden spoon in real life, Hes a mutant in his elite family consisting of people graduating from law/med schools. Looking at the other groups results, I feel embarrassed. The contemporary section of The Stealer really made it stand out. I want to say Stray Kids will be first and The Boyz second, but I find it hard to believe that iKON would come last. They should have gotten him to join in on the performance, too! Theres a lot of focus on Taeyangs tight shirts during this clip, as the members gift each other new clothes and other witty items. 3rd place: BTOB 540,621 votes ?? According to me iKON is definitely up for 1st place without a doubt. 4. 6th place: iKon 489,971 votes. Youd think these guys would be the underdogs of the show, based on the fact that they qualified for Road to Kingdom, but in the time between the two series, their sales have skyrocketed. Imitation and Kingdom definitely have to help their domestic popularity and the prospect of Mingi returning will be epic hahaha. Warning: This recap is not spoiler-free. I scrubbed through the parts that bored me and I dont think I missed anything substantive lol. Learn more about ATEEZ, 1st Round: Symphony No.9 From The Wonderland, 2nd Round: Rhythm Ta (The Awakening of Summer) (by iKon ), Rankings / Results I feel bad that half of the votes will be controlled by fans. Not just in Kingdom btw. 1st place: Mayfly: Donghyuk (iKon), Juyeon (The Boyz), Taeyang (SF9) 5. iKON 4. Believer (SF9): I personally felt like there were so many beautiful, memorable moments. The reaction to the results of the members and the speech of InSeong made viewers hearts ache.Inseong shared: Really, when I see the rankings, I feel very sad. . 6th place: The Boyz 919.540 points (919.540 + 0). According to current combined rankings for Round 1 and Round 2 . None were bad by any means, they just werent over the top or something unexpected. Personally, when I first saw the performance it was a bit underwhelming but after watching it more, Ive come to love it, and the dance break with Q in the front was just amazing. But, it didnt leave as much impact as some of the earlier performances. Other Recaps: Episode Two // Episode Three Well I'm back! With that said, this wasnt anything revelatory or life-changing. I really hope for iKON to get the 1st place. Kpop Discographies Theyre still basking in that glory as they meet for drinks in what looks like a large, fancy greenhouse. Wolfgang (SKZ): This is now their 3rd time going wolf. They were formed through the survival reality show, Mix & Match. Kingdom: Legendary War Profile: Sequel to Road To Kingdom Survival Show Three hours and ten minutes, to be exact. I am not a RTK/Kingdom watcher, so Im going to use these recaps to kindof see whats going on. Im very thankful that iKON was part of this show, mostly thanks to their atittude which help lossen up the atmosphere ( and a bit of exposure they gained). The latest episode of Kingdom: Legendary War revealed the initial rankings after Round 1 was completed. Darkness, trying to out edgy everyone elses edge. 1. Also, I dont get why boy groups these days thinks theatrical=halloween all the time. The groups participating in Kingdom: Legendary War are BtoB, iKON, SF9, The Boyz, Stray Kids, and ATEEZ. Its all about the friendships we made along the way . The introduction performances will be streamed live through Mnet's YouTube channel on February 23, 2021. 3rd place: SF9 3,494.122 Who is the idol that perfectly portrayed the villain Prince Uiseong in Under The Queens Umbrella? 1st place: Stray Kids 690,971 votes It was essentially a scaled-down version of a Eurovision performance. Voting Criteria: SF9 is already confirmed to have a comeback early July so theres the first confirmed CB for the Kingdom groups. But, an excellent performance can elevate a so-so song, and vice versa. Some people were like oh, their vocals were off, but I like to hear them struggle tbh. Just dont be surprised if a sentence stops mid-way through, replaced by a series of random characters. The language was Korean. Theyre going to be a hard group to beat. Im not sure many of the performances tonight will have the same longevity. However, this is not their fault. I just cant get into this song. 6. 5th place: ATEEZ 504,215 votes The guys look back at some of their stages, highlighting funny anecdotes. Parts of Stray Kids performance I liked, but overall I thought it was kind of gimmicky. TBZ comes next because their performance didnt disappoint as winners in RTK. Interestingly, I think the ATEEZ remix was great but I have the advantage of not knowing the original song. Kpop industry is largely about visuals, personalities and performances. Of course, circumstances are different, and the strengths of the groups are different, but some of those introductory Road to Kingdom stages still stick in my mind. Mnets Kingdom: Legendary War has wrapped up its first official round of competition! Also, is it me, or does this show seem low key disrespectful? I feel like everybodys going to be dressed in black. Beyond that I just want to say I feel sorry for you, Nick, forcing yourself to watch this whole thing live as it airs. I didnt come for them, but Im definitely turning into a fan. The episode starts with the arrival of The Boyz, and its like dj vu all over again. I really loved iKONs performance. The Boyz debuted on December 6th, 2017, under Cre.Ker Entertainment. Your email address will not be published. SF9 took a commanding lead last week, revealing a stage and concept that felt new for them. The performances were aired via live stream on February 23, 2021, through Mnet's YouTube channel. I always enjoyed they never lipsyncd his parts but rather Hongjoon interpreted those moments his own way. ATEEZ ?? If youre curious, you can read what I thought about them here. 3. 5th place: Stray Kids 1,072.797 points (517.241 + 555.556) Now overall it just seems like nowdays kpop groups doing performances with more money. One roadblock out of the way for Queendom Season 2, god bless! What do you want to do? I did not expect edgy Wave to sound so good. Its also a track that naturally lends itself to remixes, and I thought the percussive mix here was really cool. Personally, I feel like girl groups wind up being a bit more pigeonholed to their sounds and concept, so Queendom was a fantastic way of seeing them tackle something new, adapt another song to their own style, or showing off the talents of individual members that rarely get that opportunity in their own comebacks. They are all amazing performers in their own right and I wish they go with their strengths and have fun instead of trying hard to be something they are not. 2nd place: The Boyz 14,905.941 points I know the voting wouldnt work the same, but these live finales just DRAG. ATEEZ *Collaboration stage: team Mayflay (Ateez, Stray Kids, BtoB) vs team Its One (iKon, The Boys, SF9), Rap Unit: It was well-staged, with fun use of props that gave a lighter-than-expected vibe to a stage I assumed would be nothing more than puffed-up chests and general badassery. They really leaned into the wolf pack theme, crawling and jumping all over the place. Fans have been going wild for. Who competed on Kingdom: Legendary War 2021? 3. We need an editor. iKON also seem like an odd fit for this show, but they definitely have experience with survival series. Im also looking forward to Skz and Tbz CB since its been 9 months since their last CB, I am just happy to see SF9 be considered for their talents not just their looks and acting etc. I dont know much about SF9, and I felt like all their performance really told me about them was that theyre tall and handsome (not a bad thing, but compared to the other stages it felt underwhelming). Poor (or lucky?) On April 15, the new idol competition showwhich is the male version of the hit 2019 program. I know I would. Like many of the Kingdom groups, iKON opt for a food-themed behind-the-scenes video. For example, many groups explore the rock concept but no one can make the sounds that is characteristic to the genre. The Boyz used VCR probably to incorporate two members who couldnt dance and one member that was put on quarantine for two weeks. 4. 2nd place: BTOB 3,598.703 ATEEZ took the #1 spot in the initial rankings. Its still super awkward knowing that he wont be a part of the show going forward. Thankfully, after receiving some throat spray, Inseong is now able to laugh about his Spark bum note during the unit performance round. The show pits six K-pop boy groups against one another for the opportunity to be crowned K-pop's King. The performance stood out because of its focus on vocals, but the group is missing some of those key vocalists. I think the producers missed an opportunity to switch up the staging. Howeverdue to military services, only 4 members will be participating in Kingdom: Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Changsub, and Peniel. Han takes his break alone, learning how to make coffee. I understand that many can sing beautifully to an extent but can they REALLY sing? here? Thank you for this review! The damn stage is so dark, the songs all start with loud foghorn noises, then more noise, some kind of intense fire motif appears on the floor video screen, and stomp stomp stomp pose glare anger anger anger, the haircuts are the same, the clothes are all variations on black biker school boy with slashes and random chains, and hold for the end poses. Learn how your comment data is processed. Performing without Mingi is always going to be hard. iKON took the top spot for me. But, Ill brave all the rankings and re-rankings for you, because thats what I do. Like in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hJMSFIH7Cs (Decalmonie by Mamamoo) and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5iFHJECQWU (Good Luck by AOA covered by Mamamoo). 4 K-Pop Idols Who Share The Name SunWoo/Sunoo. Thank you so much for making Kingdom concise to consume for all that cant be bothered to watch 1.5 (and in this episode, its 3) hours of content! just wanna say thank u for your dedication, covering this show for 10 eps is not easy! They came to life and their energy was just so unreal. Props? Who will be THE KING? Only then, we can have a plethora of songs with large vocal ranges. Comparing this episode to the debut of Road to Kingdom a year ago, I cant help but feel a little underwhelmed. The winning boy group for this round will get 20,000 points. 3. 6. Kingdom: Legendary War - Episode One Recap and Ranking Posted on April 2, 2021 by Nick 40 Comments Warning: This recap is not spoiler-free. On the Mnet "Kingdom" Episode 3, it was revealed that ATEEZ has the most points for "Round 1: To the World," thus claiming the top spot of the initial rankings. But, the nice thing about being a seasoned group is that you know your strengths. BTOB was good, but I also wanted them to lean into the choir arrangement more. iKONs Bobby probably summed it up best with this nonchalant quote: I am curious to see Nicks reaction if MNET reveals a new survival show. I believe there needs to be better vocalists in the industry. The show served as the male version of Queendom. (The bottom half are all pretty close to me.) Im glad that this show ended already, because of stress and mess for the fan bases. 4. 2nd place: The Boyz 573,026 votes Disclaimer: Im watching the full show, and not just clips on YouTube. I love watching groups actually enjoy their stages. 5. And from the sound of it, theyve been able to make a few friends with members from other groups. Its suddenly all over idol variety. Everyone is performing while exhausted. Kpop Quizzes 25% voting by competing teams BTOB and iKon are already LEGENDS and they dont need fancy performances to prove themselves as others would say that their performances were lacking lmao. 5th place: iKON 888.889 points (333.333 + 555.556) As for the song I remain nonplussed about it. Then again, I think its dangerous to have too much of the vote be determined by global fans, making the series nothing more than a popularity contest. 2nd place: Its One: Lee Know, Felix, I.N (Stray Kids), Wooyoung, San, Yunho, Yeosang, Seonghwa (Ateez), Peniel (BtoB), Vocal Unit: All Rights Reserved. ", "Watch: "Kingdom" Reveals Initial Rankings For Round 1 + Wows With Fiery Performances", "[ENG] [/7] 3 {NO LIMIT} 1 ! This performance followed suit, boasting incredible energy undercut by a fairly dull song. Feel free to comment below if you have any information to add. All their title songs are amazing though its a shame that they got their first win just recently since 2016, but its a great news to all Fantasys. The Boyz have been very up-and-down throughout Kingdom a completely different experience from their consistent dominance on Road to Kingdom. ATEEZ is my favorite group out of the competitors, and because of that I know they have more to offer than they showed in this stage. Stray Kids divide into three groups to go camping, make coffee and play games. Plus, the songs pretty good! This obviously has the potential to shake up the ranking, but all votes from previous rounds will be added as well. BTOB and iKON tied for fifth place in the expert judges evaluations, but BTOB came in fourth place overall due to their high ranking in the contestants votes, while iKON took fifth place in the contestants votes. The final rankings will be revealed after adding points from fan votes and video view counts. However, I wish this performance leaned more heavily into its choir-like introduction. 2 & 3) Kingdom: Legendary War Finale Recap and Ranking. If someone want to knows some bedind the scene information, Chanwoo from iKON in his youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/chanwoo-sari/featured) will be commenting episodes (and dissing mnet probably). I guess it also hinges on which acts have fan bases that are dedicated to this kind of voting. The first performing boy group is decided by the latter boy group who will themselves be performing last. The performance just dont seem to come alive and they dont feel authentic to who the performers are. I think we all could have predicted the winner, even from the first episode. All the pre-recorded stuff really took the momentum out of the performance, unfortunately. Im a Music Bank guy, so I never really get to watch YG groups week to week. It just looked very well made in my opinion, and Im so happy theyre done with this show. Oddly, their video starts with fashion, as the guys show us some of their favorite looks. That continued here, with lighting playing a big role. Yep, Boys Be Loud. I think it actually starts today. Finally, ateez and BTOB came out on top this round to me. Not taking themselves too seriously is basically a wish I have for every boy group, Kingdom or not! Keep up the good work, boys. 40% domestic and global fan votes (on Whosfan app for Android for iOS) Specifically Felix and changbins part before the shouting part of the chorus. Whereas SF9 were like in between, they had a good balance of choreo and stage presence. Really, if you didnt know the groups and the songs, how could you tell them apart? Its a much-needed break, though anything thats filmed for Kingdom cant really be considered a break. Still, the guys seem to have fun especially the arcade team. The special judges include the. The overall initial rankings for Round 1 (subject to change after fan votes and video view counts have been tallied) are as follows: Which of the performances from Round 1 was your favorite? *fingers crossed*. Rock is an entire genre itself but they simply skimp over this, and rather just rap and dance over a basic, generic guitar riff. However, Im still eager to learn more about these guys, and I hope theyre able to push themselves and explore new sides to their music. The hosts are the K-Pop male duo, TVXQ. Cant wait for them to comeback some time. Learn how your comment data is processed. [1] All in all, this strong, memorable performance enhanced a song that could do with more hooks and less shouting. ATEEZ SF9 (zero votes from the competing teams, poor things!) (iKON) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1TJGwIMG4Y), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyggo5-kHhc, [] INCEPTION (iKON ver.) Melodys, iKonics, Fantasys, Deobis, Stays and Atinys fighting!! The song built to a rousing, shout-along finale. Compared to many of the other groups, their use of the stage felt more constrained. I loved their classic sense of showmanship. The ranking from the experts votes was released first followed by the votes from the self-evaluation. The winner of the preliminary round gets an advantage of 1000 points. Theyve also developed a bit of an obsession with going up a notch during each rounds ranking, and theyve generally been successful in that aim. Anyways, hopefully theyll both be able to flip things around with the next round of performances, although quite honestly, no one deserves to be last. 3rd Round: No Limit Part 1 (Ep. (iKON) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyggo5-kHhc), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAbbXoXTJvc, [] (At ease) (iKON) #KINGDOM EP.10 | Mnet 210603 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAbbXoXTJvc), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZIjLSZlUFs, [] Good Guy lThe Gloryl SF9 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZIjLSZlUFs), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYtfEfpf3ZY, [] Jealous() SF9() (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYtfEfpf3ZY), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T858iPjxvoU, [] The Stealer (The Scene) SF9() (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T858iPjxvoU), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kas6KIKfJS4, [] |Believer| SF9() #KINGDOM EP.10 | Mnet 210603 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kas6KIKfJS4), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rQjh07ccP4, [] The Stealer (Epic ver.) Come to think of it, wasnt it the same in Road to Kingdom? Music Chart Ranking Hes such a big part of the group. Im not sure what this has to do with anything, but they discuss their song and how it shows how real they are as a band. For the full explanation of the vote and rankings, check our previous article here. Mnet's "Kingdom: Legendary War" is gearing up for its final battle! How can we tell? The episode ended with a peak at half of the fan vote that will determine winning benefits for this introductory round. The Boyz understand this stage setup well and know how to use their numbers so they definitely have the potential to be the group to beat again. They made use of their numbers and experience well for their stage but seriousness was all over them and I hope they will enjoy more their next performances for Kingdom as the group is an all-rounder in terms of vocal, rap and performance. 5th place: iKon 3,379.641 2nd place: Ateez 4,418.537 Well, only MNET can answer your questions. And though Kingdom Come is one of my favorite songs of this round, I think it deserved a more inventive concept. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. *Voting via the Whosfan app for the 1st round took part between April 15 (22:00 KST) April 18 (23:59 KST). Voting via the Whosfan app for the round started from April 15 at 22:00 (KST) and closed on April 18 at 23:59 (KST). Okay okay. I am baffled that so many people dont consider the top performance belonging to Stray Kids. At least hes wearing a more sensible hat this week! 1st place: ATEEZ 3,607.063 All the results from " KINGDOM: LEGENDARY WAR " Round 1 are now out. A lot, actually. They were formed through the survival reality show, Stray Kids. Darling daughter handed in her final essay for one class at 11:15pm, and the deadline was midnight. Its like a less-successful version of music theyve already released. 2. BTOB 4th place: BTOB 1,444.444 points (333.333 + 1,111+111) I loved the ballet section during the climax. Kpop Polls 1st place: Stray Kids 17,807.787 points Where did this exclamation originate? BTOB For too long, it just felt like they were jumping around without any real storytelling. Change Consent | Kpopmap 2022. Not because they cant compete, but because they are no where near rookies. SF9 All Rights Reserved. To be fair, its not their fault. Ateez and BtoB had the best stages for me. Despite their relative youth, I think theyre clear contenders for the crown. Of course, that would never happen (and for good reason!). In the context of this show, performing a ballad is actually pretty gutsy, especially first thing out. The groups ranked 1, 2, and 6 were revealed during the second episode on April 8, 2021. If there was an audience, they could have hyped up the crowd and really did their things, but they chose to just dance which happens to be their weakest area. all we need now is for the groups to have a comeback! Take the craft seriously, and please please take the songs seriously, but not everything has to have fifteen layers of meaning and be performed like a battle cry. 10% video score, Kingdom: Legendary War: All Group Profiles: BTOB Proceed at your own risk! Im not so sure about that, but Im definitely rooting for them. Kingdom Come (TBZ): Having half of it be VCR and an unmemorable choreography made them last for me. SF9 Every day is blursday. The Boyz Disbanded Kpop Boy Groups Thats just a loud version of boring.. Kind of remarkable how much worse this was compared to Road to Kingdom. It seems like the groups dynamic is going to be a lot more friendly compared to Road to Kingdom (that is, that btob will gleefully ignore whatever machinations the producers throws at them), so Im excited for other episodes. ICYMI, the dramatic remixes of their signature songs were the songs they performed in Episode 1! The mysterious experts ranked the groups like this: 5. If B.I was still there, iKON wouldnt even think of going to Kingdom imho. Id love to see a series where idols spoke about what they honestly thought about their and others music. iKON FTW, always! Can anyone help me out here? Theyve really been playing with color (or lack thereof) lately. So, the editing of each performances may inadvertently factor into my rankings. The remixes were eh for the most part. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. introduction stage, Round 1 (To The World) and Round 2 (Re-Born). They get all dressed up, only to meet at a construction zone that leads to a riverfront terrace. The Boyz 2. *The winner of this round will get 20000 points. They could use a boost after a tumultuous few years. I think its the cultural differences and perhaps if Lion King didnt exist, I wouldnt cringe as much. By the end of the 6th video, BTOB was the only one who stuck around. I wonder if it would be better to pre-record the finale? Again I cant help but compare to the Mayfly Wolf stage, where they had some really fantastic costumes on. Some members are better at maintaining this act than others, and of course Im instantly drawn to the ones who look most uncomfortable. Other Recaps: Episode One // Episode Two // Episode Three // Episode Four // Episode Five // Episode Six // Episode Seven // Episode Eight // Episode Nine. That said, the remixes all sucked compared to the original songs. It was fun, and I like the switch-up in energy from the other groups. Here is the current overall ranking of the team with the combination of the points from the 100 sec. Stray Kids consists of 8 members: BangChan, Lee Know,Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix,Seungmin, and I.N. Kingdom: The legendary war ROUND 1: SF9 was shocked by not receiving any votes from the other 5 teams, This male idol received applause despite not showing up for a fan event, SF9s Dawon performed emergency measures to save a patient experiencing cardiac arrest at a sauna, SF9 is set to return next year with Rowoon joining the group activities, generating hype for the groups comeback, 2022 December Boy Group Brand Reputation Ranking: BTS ranks No.1, followed by Seventeen in 2nd place. Although the fan votes and video view counts for the roundwhich add up to a total of 50 percent of the contestants scoreshave not yet been tallied, the six competing groups cast their votes immediately after the performances, while the panel of 30 expert judges made their evaluations at the same time. (by ATEEZ), SF9 Hopefully, things get better from now on, and they find an excuse to allow Changmin to do a solo vocal stage. And will they get the same sales boost the Road to Kingdom groups enjoyed? For the expert and peer votes, it was revea. The stray kids x the boyz x ateez inter-group friendship was also very funny to watch, heres to more of such interactions in the future! They worked really hard and gave some killer performances. But I like how they did it all with so much passion/energy. Change Consent | Kpopmap 2022. I hope all the groups receive more success due to their appearance on the show. Kingdom is a sequel to Queendom and will puts male teams head-to-head in a comeback battle. The Real (Ateez): Love that they were having fun and for once, I really felt the hype through the screen and the climax was great. They performed the song so well. Im glad to see that the voting is a little more diverse this year. They are actually really really talented and have great songs only just to waste it on walking (Also they get barely any screen-time to begin with). (BTOB) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md4ghQRdLwk), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa7u3kWeq3s, [] (Theatre Ver.) Learn more about The Boyz, Introduction Stage: The Stealer (Epic Version), 1st Round: No Air (A Song of Ice and Fire), 2nd Round: O Sole Mio (The Red Wedding) (by SF9), Stray Kids Disbanded Kpop Girl Groups Not only does BTOB have the best song in the finale, theyve got the best performance as well. Ive seen a lot of masks and creepy contacts in K-pop already. *The scores for the preliminary round were determined based solely on fan votes. I just think their team used up their best ideas during Road to Kingdom. 6. Sf9 and Ikon were okay. 2) They did have some badass moments in their performance which did elevate the song. And like almost every other group, theyre mooyaho-ing all the way. The staging echoed the overblown drama of this track but knew when to pause and use empty space to its advantage. Would love your thoughts, please comment. The guys know how to bring a sense of dynamics to a performance, telling a story rather than just bringing the same energy throughout. Thats not to take away from Stray Kids, who are immensely talented and delivered some great performances as part of this series. Looking at the others contorted faces because of the stunts was a little off putting to say the least. I like their theme of delinquents, even if its not very original. In a fun behind-the-scenes clip, the groups listen to and evaluate each others finale songs. Why couldnt they have performed Take Me Home instead?!? Kingdom Legendary War 2021 Participants BtoB I was bored after watching just a few performances. They come across as very authentic and comfortable in their own skin. Im scared that this round and next round is just gonna all be so dramatic and filled with shock-factor. Proceed at your own risk! BTOB The duo lays out the rules, including three rounds and a final. The song sounded better alongside a performance, but coming after last weeks triumphant Move, the finished product felt a little underwhelming. In an intense finale, the K-pop bands left to compete for the crown were: SF9, Stray Kids, ATEEZ, BTOB, and iKON. I also like his black-painted nails. Too grudgy/overwhelming personally. I would have loved to watch Sungjaes interactions with other groups. The teasers for episode 2 seem as though the first performances will be cut from the same cloth of: angst, explosions, edge, so Im not hopeful about diversity in performances haha (ill be happy to be proven wrong though! Like, why have iKon and BTOB?