Inspirational Messages for Students: From inspiring messages about studying hard to motivational quotes about doing well in school and college - this post is packed with encouraging words for students. "You are the only person you . John Green, 112. 108. - Sophia Loren. 3. - Jean Antoine Petit-Senn, 244. Whatever future we desire of, we must keep the youth at the centre. Rafiki, 'The Lion King', 22. "Logic will get you from A to B. "Youth is something very new: twenty years ago, no one mentioned it." - F. Scott Fitzgerald, 'Tales Of The Jazz Age', *We could not verify the original source of these quotations; if you know where they came from, please get in touch with us at [emailprotected], https://www.azquotes.com/quotes/topics/youth-funny.html, https://inspiremykids.com/great-responsibility-quotes-for-kids/. "Sometimes you face difficulties not because you're doing something wrong, but because you're doing something right." 117. - Iain Dowie, 179. There is no better way to bend conventional and cruel follies that are imposed in today's society than crafting a powerful speech that compels individual to stand up for what is right. 3 "so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.". "Greatness is the dream of youth realized in old age." How to build more capacity and faith in God. - Abraham Lincoln. "He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command." Amy Poehler, American actress and comedian. - Bono, 172. "The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible, and achieve it, generation after generation.". 66. "The young are not afraid of telling the truth." "If youth but had the knowledge and old age the strength." - Salvador Dal, 229. "For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work." Jessica Savitch. 47. T oday's youth are the leaders of tomorrow. "Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. 241. "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.". Behold Your Little Ones. Everything written in the scriptures is for our learning and admonitions. You are not your own; you were bought at a price. There Are at Least 2 Reasons, Prom Alternatives: Why Your Youth Group Should Offer Teens Options, Roles of Youth in the Church: 5 Responsibilities Teens Can Tackle, Resist Temptation With These 19 Bible Verses About Temptation, Outdoor Games for Teenagers: Oodles of Outside Youth Activities, If You Feed Them They Will Come: Nurture Teens at Your Church, How to Build a Friendship: 6 Relationship Tips for Youth Ministry, Rhett and Link Controversy: Lessons From the YouTubers Deconstruction, Sermon Sabotage: 10 Ways to Ruin a Message for Teens (or Adults), Teens Ministries: A Look at Kids Taking the Leadership Reins. But you can always be immature." 4. Be strong and courageous. "Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart.". Albert Einstein, 16. - Lucille Ball, 215. The children, the young, must ask the questions that we would never think to ask, but enough trust must be re-established so that the elders will be permitted to work with them on the answers." "We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future." Wishing the most incredible teenage son in the world a fabulous and amazing birthday. Trials and temptations are common to men. Be still and know that Hes God, Hes in control of everything. Popular, heart-touching, inspirational short sermons and powerful short devotions. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. "I believe that we are who we choose to be." Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men (Colossians 3:23). As long as you feel you are content, you are happy. - Orison Swett Marden, 176. "Never let your emotions overpower your intelligence." Zen proverb, 194. 9. - Guy Finley, 111. "I never took the game home with me. A daily devotional. 50. He never for once leaves you. "I want you to know how amazing you are! On Easter morning, death too was defeated. Muhammad Ali Message To Youth And Young Boxers/INSPIRATIONAL/#thegreatestofalltime #shorts 67. - Hermann Hesse, 'Gertrude', 45. - Albert Einstein, 156. 197. I Timothy 4:12 - ''Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.''. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, 238. "Who questions much, shall learn much, and retain much." 82. If they hear and serve Him, they will end their days in prosperity and their years in pleasures (Job 36:11). - Oscar Wilde, 'The Picture Of Dorian Gray', 219. 119. Taylor Swift, 'This Love. (1 Corinthians 15:58). "Youth is a gift of nature, but age is a work of art." 121. At one point or another, they will make a mistake, cost you money or end up hurting you. 115. I love you girl, I'm so blessed to know you and to have you in my life. "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Moses was a meek man and a leader that sticks up for Gods people. Latin proverb, 193. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need (Matthew 6:33). 4. As you grow older it will avoid you." "Youthfulness is about how you live, not when you were born." - Nathaniel Hawthorne, 'The House Of The Seven Gables', 85. He will take great delight in you; in His love, He will no longer rebuke you but will rejoice over you with singing. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - Walt Disney. "Age is an issue of mind over matter. Grace Llewellyn, 8. "We pay when old for the excesses of youth." 44. 29. Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? "Giving does not only precede receiving; it is the reason for it. It hurts because it mattered. If you win, you may lead. Take a look at these 21 encouraging scriptures about youth: Featured Verse: 1 Timothy 4:12 Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity. "A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again." Amen. "If you can dream it, you can do it.". Jan 11, 2023 - Explore Laura Elmore's board "Rotary quotes" on Pinterest. As an Amazon Associate, Kidadl earns from qualifying purchases. Word of encouragement from the bible for youths can be a lesson from those whose lives are documented as examples in the scriptures. - John Holt, 144. Father, in the name of Jesus, instantly heal everyone called sick among the youths and restore them to perfect health as promised in your word to them. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'fospath_com-leader-3','ezslot_11',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-leader-3-0');18. "The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." "Winners never quit, and quitters never win." Dont lose heart. "Young people have limited choices, but they are also useful human resources." "The best way to predict the future is to create it.". "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, 21. 69. "In relative youth, we assume we'll remember everything. - Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach, 89. Run from anything that stimulates youthful lusts. Its important to always have in mind that no matter how strong youths are, there will always be certain points in their lives when situations and circumstances of life would challenge them. 120. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'fospath_com-banner-1','ezslot_5',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-banner-1-0');There are a lot of bible verses that communicate the importance of encouraging one another in times of trouble or challenges. - Victor Hugo, 207. - Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens), 64. You have to go and make change by voting." Taylor Swift, singer-songwriter and country-pop star. Inspirational sports quotes. "You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear, as young as your hope, as old as your despair." The first was to learn from my students and the second was to motivate them. Jagadeesh Kumar, 'Lord Vishnu', 110. "Young people are more intelligent and sophisticated." Quotes about youth are often used to express the unique and valuable qualities that young people possess. Swami Vivekananda, 70. - 1 Timothy 4:12a - "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young. "The passions of the young are vices in the old." We're just trying to stay positive. 52. Malala Yousafzai, 'I Am Malala: The Story Of The Girl Who Stood Up For Education And Was Shot By The Taliban', 123. God is glorified when you put all your trust in Him. "Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth." Motivational Speech for Youth: The youth today is the main limelight of today's motivational speech as these speeches do tell the youth what exactly they should be doing and what exactly they should not be doing. We've compiled five 10 minute sermons for you to use with your youth ministry! Eugene H. Peterson, The Message of Easter. - Johann Friedrich Von Schiller, 148. Judas Iscariot was one of the Lords disciples, there is nothing good or positive to learn from his life, even though he followed the Lord Jesus Christ. 11) Life as a teenager - Keep learning. - Irish proverb. ', 9. (1 Corinthians 15:58). Speech On Youth: The youths are the strength of society. "The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman." You are your own teacher. Teens need boundaries, they need rules and they need to hear you say no. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, 150. Father, in the name of Jesus, endue every youth with the Spirit of excellence for their supernatural turnaround so that they may excel like Daniel and glorify Your great name. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny." "Where you sit when you are old shows where you stood in the youth." Her focus right now is providing daily practical training through www.YouthLeadersAcademy.com to help other youth leaders grow and serve better in youth ministry. Native American proverb. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since." "Youth is a dream, a form of chemical madness." This is a good time to take good care of yourselves and to be kind to others. - Eleanor Roosevelt, 186. Words of Encouragement for Success. "Some people get everything in legacy, while some work hard to build the legacy." African proverb, 190. "Guard your tongue in youth, and in age, you may mature a thought that will be of service to your people." Brian Tracy, 97. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'fospath_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_8',132,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');13. "Youth is that period when a young boy knows everything but how to make a living." J. Cole, 142. And so, during this time of COVID-19 uncertainty, let us remember that we were chosen to continue the mission of St. La Salle in nurturing the young, through education, especially those who had little hope for educational advancement due to COVID-19 pandemic." I am your biggest fan and have seen all that you are capable of. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age." "Youthfulness is about how you live not when you were born.". God uses an available vessel. "Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish." Worship the Lord with reverence, and rejoice with trembling (Psalms 2:11). "It's easier to take than to give. "A handful of lion-hearts can wake the whole world up." The youth of today should know that they are a part of the world which as a global is considered as a very special case as they are the future ones who will be going forward in life . "There is still no cure for the common birthday." Nelson Mandela, 67. Stay upon the Lord, Hes able to keep you in perfect peace. African proverb, 191. (Nahum 1:7). Joe E. Lewis, 72. 2 "Honor your father and mother"which is the first commandment with a promise. If you're looking for suggestions on what would be a good speech topic then stick with our list of 15 motivational speech topics for youth. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, 205. At seven, I wanted to be Napoleon. Give thanks unto the Lord for His Mercy endures forever. Gerry Kraemer, 86. Most Emotional Motivational Video for Youth | Emotional Motivational Video for Youth, Youngsters, Teenagers and All Students | How to avoid distractions in S. Do not love the world nor the things in the world. It's nobler to give than to take. You have subscribed to: Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter. What youre going through is not what others have not experienced before. "Keep true to the dreams of thy youth." "My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. - Mark Twain, 204. - Sophia Loren, 44. For it was during Easter that Jesus Christ re-wrote the story of mankind. Keep your self-confidence young. - Jess C. Scott, 228. It's not.". 6. Read Chapter All Versions. 29. Now the body is not for fornication, but the Lord; and the Lord for the body. Elizabeth Cady Stanton, 105. We talk about playing more together as a team, being committed to one another on and off the court and doing the little things that win ball games." Napoleon Bonaparte, 107. "Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.". 81. Keep investing in your future, you will reap a great harvest. As youths no matter what you may be passing through, stay through, the Lord will see you through. - Leonardo Da Vinci, 161. - Christian Nestell Bovee, 63. - Edward De Bono, 77. Not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord (Romans 12:11). "You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." "I don't regret the things I've done, but those I did not do." But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart (Matthew 5:28). "A simple and humble attitude can be a person's best friend for achieving their goals.". "There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old, there is no respect for age, I missed it coming and going." 1. Father, in the name of Jesus and by the revelation of Your Word, supernaturally restore the health of every youth under the siege of any terminal condition right now by your mercy. For your light and momentary troubles are achieving for you an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. - Joey Adams, 206. I am only passionately curious." "The very essence of leadership is that you have to have vision. Keep moving, keep being productive. Joel Osteen, 54. "What you are is God's gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.". Herbert Hoover. - Aldous Huxley, 134. As a student, always remember hard work always pays. "It is the juvenile period of life when friendships are formed, and habits established, that will stick by one." Ralph Waldo Emerson, 51. - John Barrymore, 203.