Shop Securely. Hein Werner 10 Ton Capacity Blue Manual Service Jack Hw93660 The. Repairing hydraulic floor jacks focusing on the walker brand of jacks including lincoln, hein werner, ajax, napa and snap on. 0000041574 00000 n A rebuild kit seem to fit all the major professional-series jacks. This brand has been in this field for a while and has a wide range of floor jacks that they offer. New New New. It was letting the Hydraulic unit move back against the gears that operate the valve causing them to bind. The port on my jack was hidden under a cover. Model #OBoy, Floor Jack 1-1/4 Ton (Base Casting No. The repair kit was $40 plus tax, plus $7 shipping. We support 12 months Warranty. Free shipping for many products! Floor Jacks: Repair Shops vs. DIY Repairs and Replacement Units; Hein-Werner HW93642 2-ton Norco 71202A 2-ton NAPA 791-6420 3.5-ton Milwaukee 40 4-ton. Hydraulic Unit Cost. 800.647.7883 . s`]i)g8QK9k K}l{XHB/41!,]`0G 7hfn _GeG='(`S-AL@M@D8C2cW+]E+:"N9C*-1/Z+; Every feature of the Hein-Werner service jacks is designed with the professional technician in mind. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. 3 p., illus., 27.5 cm, instruction manual Addeddate 2021-08-23 13:18:12 Identifier Entire Hein . - Cars & Trucks. Replacement -- Replace for factory part number: H8074700, 80747. BESTOOL PROFESSIONAL GARAGE TOOLS & EQUIPMENT. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge. Highlands, Nc Weather Monthly, The good news is many can be rebuilt, provided internal parts are not damaged and a rebuild kit is available. All parts were cleaned with brake parts cleaner and blown dry with compressed air before reassembling. It was letting the Hydraulic unit move back against the gears that operate the valve causing them to bind. On the top of the pump is a big shouldered nut, called the head nut, which the lift piston slides in and out of. Buy WS Hein Werner Floor Jack Seals (hein werner ws rebuild instructions) with great discount! At the bottom of the pump is the pump piston, which is activated by the floor jack handle. If yours is an overseas unit, a seal kit may be harder to find. I started with a drift pin punch, but the pin started to distort and got stuck. The Hein-Werner HW93652 Heavy-duty service jack is a 3 ton capacity with some great features. All shipments are FOB Shipping Point. $34.50 + $5.00 shipping + $5.00 shipping + $5.00 shipping. |Request Tax Exempt Status |Returns |Contact Getting the hydraulic pump back into the frame required a little strategy and a little muscle. 0000195737 00000 n The official manuals and spec sheets for Hein-Werner 2 and 3 ton floor jacks. Craftsman 3 Ton Floor Jack Review: Is it Worth Buying? Shipping. |Privacy Policy, Copyright 2023 Lazzar's Floor Jack Company. For excellent control of the garage jack, it comes with a U-joint and a one-piece handle to remove the need for bending during work. 1 1/4 Ton Model 93633 . I do not answer E-Mails or Text Messages. Notice if the old fluid is foamy or milky. The Hydraulic unit assembled and ready to Maximum Capacity; Lift Range: 5 To 23-1/2 Inch; Handle Length 50 Inch; Base Dimension 31-1/2 Inch X 7-1/4 Inch; 107 Gross Weight; Heavy-duty frame for rugged applications. The jack can be placed along the frame and used to lift the vehicle for access to the undercarriage, or to keep the car off the ground when you need to remove a wheel. How To + How-To: Install a Leather Piston Cup + How-To: Bleed a Jack Click on the images below for more information. A ll valve seats machined new in base. 0000198853 00000 n Floor Jack Seal Repair Rebuild Kit Fit for WS Hein Werner Floor Jack 1-1/2 Ton. Please refresh and try again. Qty: SKU #80754 RS REPAIR KIT $36.85. Part #: HW93503 Line: HNW Hein-Werner is known for quality products you can count on year after year and as always, Hein-Werner is still Made with pride in the USA. Sale Clearance $ 1699. |Sitemap Not worth it for home use, but the harbor freight route was the bottom of the barrel. Help/Customer Service help@hcrcnow.com Sales Information 562-596-5477, Serving all of Southern California, including Orange County and Los Angeles County. Hein Werner 1 1/2 ton floor Jack. 0000046218 00000 n ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. I am repairing a 3-ton floor jack, but most jacks are built similar. Set jack in its upright, level position. trailer Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Hein Werner 4 Ton Forklift Jack . Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. We sell virtually Hein-Werner. Additional Info; Manufacturer: Hein-Werner: Price On Request: No: SKU: hein-werner-floor-jack-sheets: File downloads. Lift Range (in): 5-1/2 To 26-1/2 Inch. Procedures for removing the jack from the frame will vary. To begin with, this jack has a cast iron lift arm and pump base to increase its strength. 0000052392 00000 n The flanged side plates and wider frame offer stability and strength under the load. Repairs. Rebuild cost $135.00 +Return USPS Flat Rate Shipping $15.00 "The Classic" 1 Almost all of your heavy automotive equipment are made in China. Paradise Hockey Schedule, %%EOF S ealing surfaces honed and polished. Work Equipment Floor Jack Hein Werner Ws Seal Repair Rebuild Kit 1 2 Ton Home Garden How to repair a hydraulic floor jack doityourself com hydraulic floor jack repair part 2 you diy floor jack o ring rebuild china 2 ton hydraulic floor jack car garage trolley for auto repair lifting machine. All returns must include a copy of the receipt or no credit will be issued. 0000042613 00000 n This site participates in several affiliate programs. Made your Floor Jack work more stable and safer. I hope this Hein Werner jack review article was helpful to you. 0000015994 00000 n |\KzV'"`E1-b;-pH-1 It can be used to lift different types of vehicles, trucks, vans, and SUVs. Normally, steel service jacks are the sturdiest although they are heavy and should be kept in a garage or service station. Sometimes getting them apart is a hassle, but in my case, the piston came out with little resistance. Learn more, 5625965477 After looking at several models from this brand, we decided to look at these two which we have discussed further below as follows: If you are looking for value for your money, then look no further than the Hein-Werner HW93642 service jack. mG`N =rjou xw?G ,\3ACU 9EVLGT|W|X S0ZGZVsF6gSwaw1td9u>@ PvRPr +N:(CK~60Lp{"tlG@y3uXzgG~D\pXTdK@APh7Ku8\CWah'?L3+=q^0bfC:@lPE_d,JQ&3>!i! On mine, it involved the following: Two flat-blade screws held the handle on. akanu ibiam federal polytechnic unwana result checking, how much snow did rochester ny get this week, glen oaks country club old westbury wedding. Hein Werner Parts Model 221754 Lazzar S Floor Jack Repair Hein Werner Jack Identification The Garage Journal Hein Werner 10 Ton Capacity Blue Manual Service Jack Hw93660 The Hein Warner is one of the last USA made, heavy machine tools available. #12. hein werner jack repair kits, winner series, ws, ws-r, ws-II, os, oboy, model m, model k, model 62, jacks, automotive service equipment, garage equipment REPAIR KIT M Floor Jack 2 Ton(5/8" Power Pump) $102.00: YES : H8074900-8827: M, CF2HLC, MR: M, CF2HLC, MR; Floor Jack 2 Ton(5/8" Power Pump) $102.00 : I do answer my phone. |Privacy Policy, Copyright 2023 Lazzar's Floor Jack Company. This plug is 8mm (5/16inch). Hein-Werner 2 and 3 Ton Floor Jacks Instruction Manual & Spec Sheet. Ram Diameter (High Pressure) 1-3/4; Ram Diameter (Low Pressure) 1-5/8; Pump Diameter 11/16; OEM Number: 5-725 Click - Download PDF of Drawing. hb```b``c`c``b@ !;o\```Y@K+Z.0` Seal kits are readily available for major brands like Lincoln, Walker, and Hein-Werner. Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. Repair kit's available on E-Bay. It has the power to lift vehicles up to a maximum height of 23, inch and the minimum lift range is 5 inches. Call Us Toll Free: 844.383.4167. or. Connect With Us 0000045146 00000 n | about Although I had never rebuilt a floor jack before, I decided to try it. In this video, you will see a complete restoration going on with this one. Workbench space required is at least two feet by four feet. How do i fix a hein werner floor jack? Those that allow loads to be lifted with much ease and high efficiency are rated above others. Premium Material -- Made of top materials Viton and High Grade Urethane Seals to leakproof, wear-resisting and durable, ensure you will only have to rebuild your unit once for the life of the unit. 0000186379 00000 n Yj=Yg"7230%103d`:&}po%131|vXGO ?N+W*0-o8d*b'PV See Membership Benefits Hein-Werner Automotive 25-Ton Axle Floor Jack Model# HW93735A (1) Reg. 1-1/4 Ton Floor Jack; Ram Diameter 1-1/8 Inch; Ram Cylinder Bore 1-1/4 Inch; OEM Number: H8074600 OS, OBoy, O Boy Click - Download PDF of Drawing. Please try again. Jack made in U.S.A. show contact info. Hein Werner - H-101, 05285, O'Boy, OBoy, OS. LinesSee details page for more models, Fits for John Deere Tractors(See details page for more models. Troy, MO. xref 0000128280 00000 n Hein-Werner 2 and 3 Ton Floor Jacks Manual: Local Sales & Repair: (801) 487-0624. Pros and Cons of installing a new jack unit or rebuilding the jack yourself: Aidenia Floor and Bottle Jack Filler Plug, 8mm, 5-Pack. endstream endobj 68 0 obj <>>>/Metadata 65 0 R/OpenAction 69 0 R/Outlines 55 0 R/PageLayout/SinglePage/Pages 64 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences<>>> endobj 69 0 obj <> endobj 70 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC/ImageI]/Properties<>/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/Thumb 56 0 R/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 612.0 792.0]/Type/Page>> endobj 71 0 obj [/ICCBased 97 0 R] endobj 72 0 obj [/Indexed 71 0 R 255 102 0 R] endobj 73 0 obj <> endobj 74 0 obj <>stream 63379 636-940-2004. Comment; Flag; More. Harbor Freight Floor Jack Review: The Best 1.5, 2, 3 & 4 Ton Jacks, Floor Jack VS Bottle Jack Features Comparison 2023, Pro Lift Floor Jack review: 2 and 3 Ton pro-lift jacks, Torin Floor Jack Review 2023: Red & Black Torin jacks List. |Resources The official manuals and spec sheets for Hein-Werner 2 and 3 ton floor jacks. Can't help. The kits listed below fit models of Hein-Werner, Century-Fox, Winner and World Series jacks. Fitment -- Fit for WS Hein Werner Floor Jack 1-1/2 Ton all years model. A complete seals kit covers all of the seals you need in the whole hydraulic unit. H\W% WLMf6 sYh^mXoF5A!sczO?w^~y1~m{\c{e1/[^]jwk=^^nq_p|!c:5\Xw}vF1Gcv|]o/\K7-;~7vl{^/=nOvl%_7r2??Wmw cq>xw,dYnYwC1u8v.633}z'vgfNV1agXsg{zxT8D Note: some import jack's are not repairable. Jack made in U.S.A. 1 Pair Werner Ac10-20-02 Aluminum Long Body Ladder Jacks 20 Wide Plank . The way I figured it was, if I tried to rebuild it and failed, at the very most, I've wasted a few hours and the cost of the rebuild kit. Qty: SKU #81116 U55 REPAIR KIT $45.19. Deargooday Replacement Repair Rebuild Kit, BESTOOL Jack Stands 4 ton Jack Stand with Security Locking Pins, 8,000 lbs Capacity, 1 Pair, Black, Flooring Jack Board Installation Tools - Professional Hardwood Power Flooring Jack Positioning Hand Tool for Installing, Mophorn Pneumatic Jack 3 Ton Triple Bag Air Jack Lifting Height Pneumatic Air Jack 6600LBS Capacity Extremely Fast Lifting Action (3 Tons Triple Bag), Mautyke Hydraulic Car Jack Kit - 5 Ton Vehicle Car Lift with Integrated Air Pump 4 in 1 Vehicle Truck Trailer Floor Jack Stand Emergency First Aid Tire Repair Tool Kit. My floor jack is an ATD model 7300, made in Brazil, and rated at 2-1/4 tons. Sticky Post By On 3rd March 2021 By On 3rd March 2021 Hide Post. ($11.16 - $5,311.25) Find great deals on the latest styles of Hein werner tons floor jack. I have an old hein werner Posted by Anonymous on Apr 16, 2014. If your floor jack has no external leakage, and filling it with oil and purging the air doesn't solve the problem, the seals in the pump need replacing. Once completely loosened, the head nut came off with the lift piston attached to it. How To Fill A Hein Werner Floor Jack. And at the very least, I could sell the floor jack for scrap metal now that it's disassembled (scrap dealers won't accept assembled floor jacks). 2Ky*1^jSv:9K"qv}=N)E+l7Ej@r<9dap=`ooj' Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee -- Yoursme committed to providing customers with a good product experience, if you are not satisfied with our products, simply return it for a full refund in 30 days. Related product: Check the Review of Different Harbor Freight Floor Jacks. viewfloor 8 years ago No Comments. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. Thanks.. During the installation of all parts, double check for any grit or dirt sticking to the oily parts and remove it before the installation of that part. The O-ring location may be on the male or female side of the piston and the bleeding procedure should be in your owner's manual or you can do as shown in the video. The port on my jack was hidden under a cover. I lifted it up until one wheel came off the ground, then let it sit for a few minutes. Repairs. Seal Replacement Repair Rebuild Kit for 1-1/2 Ton WS Floor Jack Hein Werner. $29.98. Shop Securely. Note: All manufacturer's trademarks, trade names and service marks, part numbers mentioned and/or used herein belong to their respective owners. Used Cars For Sale In Bologna Italy, For Coupons, Giveaways, and Free Games to play with your family, advantages of filipino nurses working abroad, is it okay to take melatonin after covid vaccine, memorial funeral home hopewell va obituaries, how many cars were destroyed in the a team, largest auto parts distributors in europe, nepali heart touching status in nepali language, Ttec Healthcare Customer Service Representative Salary. Part #: HW93659 Line: HNW A hydraulic floor jack is a necessity for almost any DIY auto repair. My jack came with the Fleet brand name. Hein Werner Automotive 2 Ton Service Floor Jack Model Hw93642. No opened kits or installed parts may be returned for credit and no returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment. To test that the jack would hold weight under pressure, I took it out to the driveway and placed it under my truck. Hein Werner 1 1/2 ton floor Jack. REPAIR KIT FOR UR20 20T HYD. Replacing the old or damaged seals can help fix the problems of leaking fluid, valve blocked or lifting speed uneven, and ensure the proper operation of your floor jack. Menu. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 16PCS Full Seal Replacement Repair Kit For Hein Werner 1-1/2 Ton WS Floor Jack at the best online prices at eBay! Service Jacks Spec Sheet. #12. Maximize your repair shops lifting power by browsing! To begin with, this jack has a cast iron lift arm and pump base to increase its strength. Also, fast pump features and padded pump handles are highly regarded when it comes to ease of operation. The first time I reassembled the pump and filled with fluid, it began leaking. This is our estimated shipping charge. REPAIR KIT FOR A 93693 10 TON (PER PAIR) WHEEL LIFT SYSTEM. 1 Item . 2. Lazzar's HCRC is a leading supplier of repair parts and seal kits for floor jacks, air hydraulic pumps, hand pumps and rams. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Floor Jack Seal Repair Rebuild Kit Fit for WS Hein Werner Floor Jack 1-1/2 Ton, No Import Fees Deposit & $10.39 Shipping to France. That's a sign of moisture in the system, which corrodes metal. The (blue) seal on the end of the lift piston was 1/8" thinner than the old seal, which was swollen from age. Check if the jack stand you are buying meets the safety standards. All rights reserved. Floor Jack U-Joint for Lincoln, Snap On, Hein Werner & Blackhawk - $40 (Greenfield/Middle Grove,NY) . Cleaned up and ready to go back together. Hein-Werner hydraulic jack oil HW93291 or equivalent is recommended. We are sorry. |Technical Drawings 99. %-p*JZZFm 1,3sF`Yqg$ 8\|&D#7hiPWR!.MG~WU(kj{c2eM,LSid8(4 -X?~Q Home 20% OFF $150 use code: JUNE20 Online, Ship to Home Only. Floor Jack 10 Ton Floor Jack 10 Ton (Up to S/N 56301 & Up) $132.00: YES : H8075300-6606: 05085(X-10) (X10) Floor Jack 10 Ton Floor Jack 10 Ton (Up to S/N 56301 & Up) $132.00: This listing is for five (5) rubber plugs for floor jacks or bottle jacks. Hein Werner Seal Kits Model G Lazzar S Floor Jack Repair Parts. 1. 0000002692 00000 n 1/2 in, Front Wheel Hub Lug Bolt 9/16-18 x 1-1/8" Fit for John Deere Tractor 10PCS, 3/8" Impact Wrench Replacement Anvil with O Ring and Retainer Clip, 905-052 765 Check Valve Assembly Repair Kit, Mower Deck Arm Right Front Gage Wheel Arm AM120680, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Floor Jack U-Joint for Lincoln, Snap On, Hein Werner & Blackhawk NO SHIPPING. Additional Info; Manufacturer: Hein-Werner: Price On Request: No: SKU: hein-werner-floor-jack-sheets: File downloads. When it comes to easy maneuvering, the car jack has rear and large front wheels. Seal Replacement Repair Rebuild Kit For Floor Jack Hein Werner Ws 1 2 Ton. Model #K, Floor Jack 2 Ton (Base Casting No. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Hein Werner Floor Jack ACCESS COVER PLATE at the best online prices at eBay! Qty: Platform Clamp System Clamp Secures Platform To Ladder Jacks And Ties Supporting Ladders Together To Help Secure Entire Ladder Jack System. Close. The extra large saddle, the cast iron pump and lift arm, the u-joint release and many other features make these the safest most dependable service jacks on the market. The Hein-Werner as discussed above is one of the leading American-made service jacks. 37 Vail Ln. The Hein-Werner HW93652 Heavy-duty service jack is a 3 ton capacity with some great features. Posted by Anonymous on Apr 16, 2014. 99. Heavy Duty Replacement Caster For Snap On Floor Jacks -hein Werner-lincoln Jack. Las mejores ofertas para Hein Werner 2 o 3 ton floor jack Fabricante- kit de sellado de reparacin pieza # 248949 estn en eBay Compara precios y caractersticas de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artculos con envo gratis! I will show you how to bleed your jack as well as stop the jack from leaking. I scuffed the lift piston with fine Emory cloth and steel wool to remove several small scratches. Hydraulic jacks work as a result of fluid being compressed inside the cylinder. I was able to grab it from the other side with a pair of pliers and pull it through. Repairing hydraulic floor jacks focusing on the walker brand of jacks including lincoln, hein werner, ajax, napa and snap on. Pump cylinder is honed and lapped. Visit our ACCESSORIES PAGE for HYDRAULIC JACK OIL, . turbine oil, transmission fluid, motor oil or glycerin. GQVP!a3`{y.X5J%8Bo qgoRSVQ?^RA\2JOs7T?[''N3\s-gs1S@0>! He completed the "AUTOMOTIVE & LIGHT DUTY DIESEL TECHNOLOGY" course from NorthWest Lowa Community College, where he learned essential diagnostic and transportation management skills and became a certified mechanic. 67 50 Check Fluid Level Before assuming your floor jack needs a rebuild, look for any external oil leaks around the pump. This will work with Sears, Craftsman, Walker, Lincoln, Hein Werner, Matco, Snap-on, and any other hydraulic JackSKU List: 2015, 2150, 328.12000, 328.12001, 328.12002, 328.12020, 328.12040, 328.12041, 328.12160, 328.12170, 71200, AM0226F, AM200F, AM200MF, TM200F, TM200MF, YM150M 64545, 64552, 64832The tools I used in the video are easy to find but you can check out my links below if you need anything. Parts kits generally include all O-rings and seals needed. $33.99. Leaky Vintage Floor Jack Restoration (Hein Werner) Restoration Station 252K subscribers Subscribe 32K 2.2M views 5 months ago My dad has had this car jack for years. Contact Us. After many years started having trouble with it, took it in to a service center never did work the same. FunctionThis Seal Kit is used for jack repair/rebuild and covers all the seals for the complete hydraulic unit. With its rear and front wheels, maneuvering this heavy-duty jack is very easy and quick. <<3661A4D75C4830428BB6C7007A1A4D08>]/Prev 648039>> hein werner floor jack jack repair transmission jack repair kit 3 ton hydraulic jack floor jack repair parts jack repair kit engine hoist cylinder Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Item Weight : 3 Ounces Date First Available : March 16, 2017 Manufacturer : Lazzar's Floor Jack ASIN : B06XPMYT4P Fitment -- Fit for WS Hein Werner Floor Jack 1-1/2 Ton all years model. This is one of the best heavy-duty American-made jack stands. Do not include special characters or dashes. Seal Replacement Repair Rebuild Kit for Hein Werner 1-1/2 Ton WS Floor Jack (16PCS) Brand: Yoursme $3799 FREE Returns About this item Fitment -- Fit for Fit for WS Hein Werner Floor Jack 1-1/2 Ton. On different occasions, people usually argue about which is the best floor jack in the USA. How do i fix a hein werner floor jack? Connect With Us Function -- A complete seals kit covers all of the seals you need in the whole hydraulic unit. Hein-Werner 3 Ton Floor Jack Review HW93652 Blue Heavy Duty Service Jack Editors Choice. New New New. Lazzar's also does not imply that any part shown is the product of any manufacturer mentioned herein. 0000000016 00000 n Hein-Werner aims in coming up with durable and easy-to-use floor jacks. Shop Confidently. Fit for Febco 1" THRU 1-1/4" Model 765 Pressure Vacuum Breakers, part of the backflow protection device. Besides all these outstanding features that one gets when they acquire this Hein-Werner service jack, the manufacturer provides buyers with a 2-year warranty. Floor Jack 1-1/4 Ton, Hein Werner O'Boy, OBoy, OS Seal Repair Rebuild Kit Hein-Werner Automotive Floor Jacks, Hein-Werner Automotive Jacks, Stands & Sawhorses, Hein-Werner Automotive Power Tools, Plug is used for filler hole. 1/2 in. Home; Browse; . Our minimum sale is $10.00. Floor Jack Seal Repair Rebuild Kit Fit for WS Hein Werner Floor Jack 1-1/2 Ton Brand: Yoursme 4 ratings $3899 FREE Returns About this item Fitment -- Fit for WS Hein Werner Floor Jack 1-1/2 Ton all years model. All orders are shipped FOB shipping point. Avg Repair Cost. I do answer my phone. There are 0 customer reviews and 4 customer ratings. Qty: SKU #80757 UC122-1 REPAIR KIT $38.00. Rebuild cost $135.00 +Return USPS Flat Rate Shipping $15.00 "The Classic" 1 1/2 Ton Model 93632. Jack is in good shape. 4. REPAIR KIT FOR 20T FLOOR JACK. I filled it up and bled the system, but it still wouldn't hold pressure. Info; 0000001296 00000 n Service Area From our headquarters in Long Beach, CA, we ship floor jack seal kits and floor jack parts to all 50 of the United States and to countries all around the world. Second photo-- Coat the new neoprene seal with fresh jack oil. Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. The new rod and pin ready to install. Fit for Ingersoll Rand IR2112 & IR2115 Series 3/8" Impact Wrench. They have heavy-duty jacks, 2-ton capacity jacks, and 3-ton capacity jacks, too. with either Stop Leak or a new O-ring. The jack has a cast iron lift arm and pumps base for giving strength and durability. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. They quit handling jacks leaving it to auto suppliers. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. gyxAEFXCS,j:|,H- d6 @LA!%cc k@ Century Fox - CF-125H. Some floor jacks are rated above others as a result of how they operate. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. For Additional Information or Technical Information, $100. The port where fluid goes in (and comes out) is often hard to find. %PDF-1.7 % 3/8 in. 67 0 obj <> endobj Also, the unit features an efficient hydraulic mechanism coupled with a U-joint release system and a large handle to offer you safe and effortless weight lifting. Contact Us. Shop Securely. Greenup County Mugshots Busted Newspaper, Walker Jack Rebuilding The Service Company. Hein Werner Floor Jack Parts Diagram. $2,684.18 + $163.22 shipping + $163.22 shipping + $163.22 shipping. Although my jack was dry on the outside, it was pretty low on fluid. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. 00. Print this page; Share this page; Add Your Answer | disclaimer 0000040618 00000 n This is a full seals kit that fit for all years version. Pulling out the old seals was done with a 90 degree "picker-outer" tool (not shown). Return to Lube Technology Main Menu. Gustin Hydraulics is here to help, call now! After ordering the repair kit, I began disassembling the jack. Y-2) Manufacturer: Hein-Werner Hydraulic Repair Seal Kit. $33.99. Due to factors beyond the control of WJ Handy Dad, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Please enter your floor jack or model number as accurately as possible: From our headquarters in Long Beach, CA, we ship floor jack seal kits and floor jack parts to all 50 of the United States and to countries all around the world. This is our estimated shipping charge. Ttec Healthcare Customer Service Representative Salary, The load capacity is not as high as the Craftsman 3 ton floor jack but this quality jack has the ability to lift vehicles with a maximum capacity of 2 tons. send us an email from this web page at the address below. This makes them be very stable and reliable to carry different loads. Home. Called the jack stores locally and they said most jacks today are imports. I bought the repair kit online from lazzar's floor jack supplies.