EGift card redeemable in over 3,900 locations for seven iconic brands. For customer service, visit jambajuice website/contactus. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. 1. We have helped over 300,000 people with their problems. It's about as good as any other restaurant mobile app, with its own pros and cons, but ultimately it's usable and doesn't crash while i'm paying like some apps do, so it's a 5/5 from me. It'll make their day! Do you offer any discounts on bulk gift card orders? Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Useable up to balance to purchase goods at participating Jamba Juice locations in the U.S. and online at jamba.com. Are there more factors that would increase my earnings? Will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen or used without authorization. I've been using this app for over a year now and I'm very happy with it. Yes, Jamba gift cards can be applied towards online or Jamba app orders. Jamba gift cards sold on our website can be loaded for amounts between $5 and $200 and cannot currently be reloaded. Messages containing derogatory language may be found to be inappropriate and will not be forwarded and/or deleted. We're sorry, but the item you're trying to add to your cart cannot be added, because it is not compatible with other items in your cart. Yes, but only cards sold from our Jamba store locations are currently reloadable and can only be reloaded in store locations. 2023 Blackhawk Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Please enable Javascript to make full use of this site. Abridged terms and conditions: Copyright 2022 Jamba Juice Franchisor SPV LLC. Nope, sorry you used points to pay and got cash back instead of points for the refund. For example, your PC can run Pawns.app from your home network, and your phone or tablet can share any unused data from your carriers mobile plan. The internet is supposed to be fully open and available to everyone, but that's not always the case. Just make sure they all have a unique IP address. Each time they make a withdrawal, you get 10% of it (without any cost to them). I haven't really reviewed apps much before, but feel the genuine need to after my first experience utilizing the Jamba one! Users who run the app on several networks with unique IPs stand to earn a lot more than those who use just a single network. Are there limits? To keep up with these trends, we've decided to offer Jamba Juice gift cards as a form of payment. Pawns.app allows them to monitor trends in different markets, test their software, and ensure users in a specific region can use their services without problems. It's otherwise a great app! Expiration dates are listed with each Reward in your account. No new email. All you need to do is create a free account, install our app, and let it work. No fees or expiration. Please check your entries and try again. Two weeks later still no refund even after following up with them. You can keep your love affair with Jamba Juice alive without hurting your pockets by joining the rewards program. (Must have spend $15+ in your rewards account to qualify) Get $3 off your purchase with every 35 banana points. Jamba Rewards members who spend $15+ in Jamba orders captured in their rewards account qualify to receive a free birthday smoothie reward. Youre not alone! I accidentally sent an order to the wrong location and immediate called the location. Besides helping you enjoy free trials without the risk of being charged, DoNotPays virtual credit card has another advantage. Will not be replaced if lost, stolen or used without your authorization. Here are some of the best perks of membership. Please note that many eGift cards are for online use only. There is no alternative pickup line for online orders so I still had to wait in line. Error - Email addresses enter do not match. Best Discount. Background. 00-$500.00 $ 500 . If you order a physical gift card online , there may be applicable shipping charges. See how you can get your Jamba favorites delivered to your door. 00. . Free shipping for many products! Thank you for using the Jamba app! Show your digital e-gift card/gift card to the cashier and allow them to scan it. If the item details above arent accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Order messed up because special instructions do not relay to Jamba Juice team. Sign up for My Jamba Rewards (you'll get $3 off your first order) 2. If youre gonna Jamba, you should enjoy the added benefits. Get our Whirld Famous smoothies, juices, and bowls delivered in just a few clicks. Even if your state doesnt have a cash back policy, DoNotPay can help you out. My Jamba rewards members can also apply rewards & earn points on delivery orders when you order on jamba.com or the jamba app! Home Restaurants Jamba. If you have cards to return, you will head to your local store at a prearranged time to return the cards and pay $5 per card sold. The design was clean and pleasing, but nothing was functional on my end. Jamba Juice Rewards Available On: SoLoyal iOS App SoLoyal Android App SoLoyal for Desktop & Mobile Step #1 Open SoLoyal: Head to the SoLoyal website or check out the version of SoLoyal for iPhone or Android. You can redeem your Jamba gift card at any participating Jamba store in the U.S. in three ways: You can check your Jamba gift card balance in three ways. Weve come up with some options for you: Do you have a used Jamba gift card in your pocket with some remaining balance? Amazon's Choice for jamba juice gift card. Free shipping. You can purchase both physical cards, to send by mail, or eGift Card, to send via email, using our. Still, the more you check the app for available surveys and complete them when you can, the more you'll earn. The Jamba gift card is redeemable in over 650 Jamba locations in the US, is free from service fees and gift card funds never expire. Are there limits? Signing up is easy and fast, what are you waitin' for? Can I use a BOGO offer if I am also using points to pay for my purchase? Our clients tend to value opinions and bandwidth from certain regions more than others. You can also complete surveys and share your opinions with our partners to earn even more. Your web browser does not support storing data locally. Its herethe new My Jamba Rewards a refreshed rewards and app experience thats easier to use, easier to earn, and easier to enjoy. Even if you would like to earn cash instead, you have the ability to connect your Paypal account and select Paypal cash as an . Will I get my points back? Learn How To Do a Jamba Juice Gift Card Balance Check Fast. your resident state, please call us at. Jamba gift cards are the ideal way to share and enjoy a wide variety of master blended juices, smoothies, bowls and shots. DoNotPay can help you get your money back in a few clicks. Jamba serves up wholesome nutrition and inspires healthy living. Jamba serves up wholesome nutrition and inspires healthy living. Here are the three things that happened to me within the first two weeks of using the app.1. The amount you earn depends on how many surveys you complete and how much traffic you share. Ask cashier to check its balance. Jamba gift cards are the ideal way to share and enjoy a wide variety of master blended juices, smoothies, bowls and shots. That way, youll avoid pesky marketing emails and email notifications. You can only use one Reward per transaction. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. To check your balance, obtain additional terms or find participating . Explore the table below for details: If you realize you have some extra money on your Jamba gift card, youll want to know what to do with it. Whenever a person registers through your referral link, they get a $1 starting bonus. Digital e-Gift card can be applied for in-store purchases only. Jamba Juice eGift Cards are available from $5 to $100. 50% off. We are the #1 trusted mobile gift card app where you can easily upload, buy, and redeem gift cards in stores or online. You can always exchange them with friends or coworkers for another gift card you could use. Jamba serves up wholesome nutrition and inspires healthy living. If scanner issues arise, instruct them to enter the digits manually. If scanner issues arise instruct them to enter the code manually. Choose any Reward you want to redeem, one per order. Prevent apps from taking your money without permission. It's easy to navigate, easy to use my points, I can choose delivery or pickup, I can customize my drinks. MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR WHIRL'D - Save time: order pick up or delivery - Sign up to earn points & enjoy exclusive offers - Enjoy more menu choices to brighten your day Contact Form: https://survey3.medallia.com/?jamba-contact-us&br=4, Email: https://jambajuice.cashstar.com/self_service/v2/about/customer_support/contact. $7.29. You can join by signing up on jamba.com/rewards, then just track your points online. 1. Downloadthe app Fast and Easydelivery Let Jamba come to you - wherever you are. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen cards. Visa Gift Cards and Visa Incentive Cards are issued by Pathward, National Association, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Can I redeem my Points at any Jamba location? If your card balance falls below the cashback requirements in your resident state, please call 1-866-GO-JAMBA to request cash redemption. Need more help with our app or rewards program? It makes it so much easier to order items. :) Jamba Gift Cards by CashStar . When you've. You do you! Do I earn Banana Points (Jambas reward program point system) when purchasing or redeeming gift cards? Points are earned when a gift card is redeemed, not purchased or reloaded. App actually works now, which is a huge improvement. I signed up, it told me something went wrong. For those that don't know, Pawns.app is a great passive income source. Sit back and relax while we do the work. Recipient name can contain only English symbols! Can I be part of the Jamba Rewards program even if I dont have a smartphone? Corporate Gift Card Program. The drinks are offered in app, but upon trying to order it says the item doesn't exist. However, if you Free Smoothie Or Juice on Your Birthday For Jamba Insider Rewards Member. There are three types of Jamba gift cards: Jamba gift cards cant expire, and you can reload them for up to $500 if you bought them in a Jamba store. This item is already in your Shopping Cart as a Gift. It's simple. start order to customize. Sender name can contain only English symbols! Let Jamba come to you wherever you are. Jamba Juice offers one of the best gift cards on the market. Follow the steps below to do so: To check your Jamba gift card balance over the phone, you should: Bulk (for businesses, charities, and other organizations), Providing a printout of your electronic gift card, Showing your electronic gift card on your phone, Ask the cashier to check your gift card balance, Provide your gift card number to the customer support representative. With a smoothie from Jamba, you can feel good about how you fuel your body. They are a coupon with restrictions to their use, including valid redemption periods, expirations and other limitations. If you have access to more than one (wired or wireless) network, you can use one device for each network and watch your earnings grow. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates. If you received a Jamba gift card from someone and you want to know how much money is on it, youre on the right website. 390 cal. This data helps them analyze new markets, improve their products and services, optimize marketing campaigns, recognize upcoming trends, and more. What should I do if my gift card is lost or stolen? Jamba serves up wholesome nutrition and inspires healthy living. Jamba gift cards sold in Jamba stores can be loaded for amounts between $5 and $100 and can be reloaded in-store to carry a maximum balance of up to $500. This means that companies there are obligated to issue reimbursement for half-used gift cards, but the laws set the limits. We created a thorough guide to performing a Jamba Juice gift card check. Where can I redeem Jamba gift cards? How can I join the Jamba Rewards program? Current Balance * $ Please check the balance of your gift card. JAMBA - 61 Photos & 86 Reviews - 5442 Ygnacio Valley Rd, Concord, CA - Menu - Yelp Jamba 87 reviews Claimed $ Juice Bars & Smoothies, Sandwiches Open 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 61 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Location & Hours Suggest an edit 5442 Ygnacio Valley Rd Ste 190 Get directions You Might Also Consider Sponsored Get our Whirld Famous smoothies, juices, and bowls delivered in just a few clicks. Redeeming Gift Cards Is a Piece of Cake With DoNotPay, Check the Hy-Vee Gift Card Balance on the Fly, Check the Gymboree Gift Card Balance Without Hassle, How To Check the Nutrisystem Gift Card Balance Without Hassle, How To Check the Hannaford Gift Card Balance in a Flash, The Best Ways To Trade Victorias Secret Gift Card for Cash, Athletic Speed Athleta Gift Card Balance Check, How To Perform an IPIC Gift Card Balance Check Fast and Easy, How to Pay Your Houston Water Bills Online Hassle-Free, How to Remove My Case From The Internet Instantly, How to Recover Your Forgotten Workday Password Hassle-Free, How to Stay In Touch With Inmates at Clements Unit, Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier. Thank you for creating an easy, lovely experience for customers here. By using your IP address and location, a company can experience the internet the way you would. On top of that, your earnings depend on these key factors: Some regions are more beneficial to our clients than others, so users from one country can make more than a user from another one. Jamba Juice gift cards are the ideal way to share and enjoy a wide variety of master blended juices, smoothies, bowls and shots. Join My Jamba Rewards to earn points on every dollar spent & enjoy exclusive offers. How can I check the balance of my gift card? The time needed to get to your first $5 payout depends on everything weve mentioned above. . If delegated, the assignee, and not Jamba, will be the sole obligor to Card owner. incentive! The developer, Jamba Inc., indicated that the apps privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. Specialty Gift Cards Restaurant Gift Cards e-mail $0  –  $15 $15   . A little sweet and sour just like the candy. Share Your Opinions and Internet to Get Free. My Jamba rewards members can also apply rewards & earn points on delivery orders when you order on jamba.com or the jamba app! However, the longer you keep it running and the more surveys you complete - the more youll earn. Getting paid in Jamba Juice gift cards is an excellent option for those who don't have access to other payment options or prefer to spend them directly. Jamba gift cards are currently redeemable at participating Jamba locations in the U.S. or on the Jamba app or website. What if you already used a part of your Jamba Juice gift card and you don't know what to do with the remaining funds? Sour Patch Kids. With DoNotPay, you can get rid of spam emails and text messages and report robocalls in one fell swoop. The GiftCard Partners name and logo, and other trademarks are trademarks of GiftCard Partners Inc. and may not be used without permission. High bandwidth and low latency are also important. Purchase, use or acceptance of Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms. *Visa Gift Cards may be used wherever Visa debit cards are accepted in the US. You can also take advantage of our referral program. We appreciate your patience as we work to best serve you. So I left hopeless until i saw that they were advertising their app on a poster. You will pay Jamba $5.00 for every card sold. Error - The hyphen character should be used like '12345-6789', Error - You can only upload gif, png or jpg images, Error - Please enter a valid email address: ex: you@email.com. To check your balance, obtain additional terms or find participating locations, visit us at jambajuice website or call 1-866-4R-FRUIT. For every 35 points, you get $3.00 off, and skys the limit theres no maximum on the total number of points you can earn! Do I earn Points (Jambas reward program point system) when purchasing/reloading or redeeming gift cards? Dont throw it away! You must add the Gift Card before you start the order or pay for your order via the app in-store; go to the menu and select "Add Gift Card Funds" The app will automatically use any applicable Rewards that are valid and unlocked in your account first and then will take remaining funds for your order from the Gift Card amount. We will find a Jamba store in a cash back state and send your request there. We do offer discounts starting as low as $500 for. As a Vegan, I'm SO glad that they had a "dietary restrictions" checklist that you can mark as you make your account! It's available to everyone around the world and allows users to start earning money online. Description. Thank you for verifying your email address. The app shows a max of 35 points. I went to Jamba Juice not knowing they dont accept apple pay. Error - Username must be at least 4 characters and unique, Error - Password must be at least 14 characters, Error - You should agree with terms of service and privacy policy, Error - Agree with the terms of service and privacy policy, Error - Plese enter valid Website URL (ex. Jamba Juice Company (Jamba) is the Card issuer and sole obligor to Card owner. I was forced to download this app because, for some reason, the complete menu isn't on Doordash. Jamba Juice Gift Card (Email Delivery) . A: At the end of the sale, contact our office. Jamba gift cards are the ideal way to share and enjoy a wide variety of master blended juices, smoothies, bowls and shots. the email address provided during checkout. Some nontraditional stores like those in malls, airports/train stations and colleges/universities may not be able to redeem your points at this time. Sell Jamba Gift Cards Gift Card Information We do not accept cards that expire or incur fees. $10.00 - $20.00. Still have to wait for my order. Jamba gift cards are the ideal way to share and enjoy a wide variety of master blended juices, smoothies, bowls and shots. Jamba gift cards can be redeemed at participating Jamba store locations. Youve got a week. Yes! Keep your eye on the available surveys, use as many devices with unique IPs as possible, share your referral link with friends, and youll get there in no time! Not refundable or redeemable in cash except as required by law and may not be resold without permission. The Jamba gift card is redeemable in over 650 Jamba locations in the US, is free from service fees and gift card funds never expire. We call them eGift Cards and they are available for. Here are a few ideas on how to use Jamba Juice gift cards you earn with Pawns.app. Just say when & theyll get it in seconds! Jamba serves up wholesome nutrition and inspires healthy living. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Jamba gift cards can be redeemed at participating Jamba store locations. But from the starts there were product pain points that I could not successfully place my order. include at least one of special characters ! Our Surveys feature helps us connect businesses with their target audience. Jamba Juice Rewards Program. After acquiring Jamba Juice in 2018, Focus Brands set out to overhaul the company's branding. If you're a fan of Sour Patch Kids, the Jamba Juice secret menu has a smoothie for you. To check your balance, obtain additional terms or find participating locations, visit us at www.jambajuice.com or call 1-866-4R-FRUIT. Would you like to empty your cart and add this item? To check your balance, obtain additional terms or find participating locations, visit us at www.jamba.com. If you have a family member, friend, or a loved one who enjoys shopping, give them the option to get something they'll enjoy. @#$%^&*-_+=, contain at least {minPasswordLength} characters. Please check your email and follow the link to activate your subscription. I got a cash refund for a purchase I made with points. The Jamba gift card is redeemable in over 650 Jamba locations in the US, is free from service fees and gift card funds never . The Jamba gift card is redeemable in over 650 Jamba locations in the US, is free from service fees and gift card funds never expire. If you have a few dollars left on your card, well help you exchange your gift card for cash. Jamba Juice gift cards are the ideal way to share and enjoy a wide variety of master blended juices, smoothies, bowls and shots. The more you keep using the app and let it work while you're online - the more Jamba Juice gift cards you'll be able to get. Error - This text should not be longer than 140 characters. Remember, you can only run one instance of Pawns.app per IP, so multiple devices on the same network wont work. You can visit the Jamba website and follow these steps to check your balance: If you cant find your PIN, you can visit a store to check your balance. Does It Actually Work? Stop Ridiculous Charges. Many search engines and websites often display different information depending on the visitor's location. Anyways, I closed the app and reopened it to try the whole process again, but nothing i wanted to accomplish got through. This release contains improvements and bug fixes to keep the app running smoothly. I tried to search for the location of the Jamba Juice I was at but for some reason it I wasnt able to select it and it was also labeled as closed which was confusing bc I was right in front of the store and it was clearly operating. Our Burner Phone feature will generate a fake phone number that you can provide upon registration for any service! I tried twice and decided not to sign up and just order as a guest. The popularity of both physical and digital gift cards keeps rising each year. Who qualifies to earn the limited time welcome rewards (50% off smoothie with sign up & 50% off food item on second order)? Prices on these marketplaces change depending on the market demands, and some gift cards are more popular than others. Puerto Rico and 11 U.S. states have a gift card cash back policy. All traffic is encrypted, and the app will never access any of your personal data (like photos, contacts, or anything else). law. They changed the brand's name to "Jamba," overhauled their menu and marketing, and redesigned the order-ahead mobile app. How much time will it take to reach the first payout? I need to enter info from a store receipt into the app so I can get my Rewards points. You can redeem your Jamba gift card at any participating Jamba store in the U.S. in three ways: Using your physical gift card Providing a printout of your electronic gift card Showing your electronic gift card on your phone How To Check Jamba Gift Card Balance You can check your Jamba gift card balance in three ways. What Is Gift Card Granny? This is a great way to stack up your Swagbucks points, called SB, to get a free Vanilla Visa gift card. Contact us at: https://www.jamba.com/contact-usDisclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Jamba Juice $10 Gift Card Certificate. Find your nearest Jamba or order ahead, you know you just gotta. If you have used gift cards and you want to know how to turn them into cash, we can help with that too! To check your balance, obtain additional terms or find participating locations, visit us at www.jamba.com. BUT for some odd reason, not all the menu items are on the app? In-store: Present digital e-gift card to cashier for scanning. 00-$50.00 $ 50. You can use our app to prepare for your driving test or other government exams and schedule an appointment with the DMV in minutes. Total Offers. Signing up for DoNotPay enables you to return your gift card for real money with zero to no effort. How are points calculated? Due to supply chain challenges, some of your favorite items may be temporarily out of stock. No, Bonus and Rewards Cards are promotional cards awarded free upon qualifying purchase or activity. Are there any fees associated with Jamba gift cards? Do you dread calling an airlines customer support to request a refund and compensation for a canceled flight? It's made with lemonade, blueberries and a scoop of lime, raspberry, pineapple and orange sherbets. I have tried three times at two different locations and not once had the special instructions been followed and they insist it isnt showing up on their end.2. The global e-commerce boom has also increased the demand for shopping incentives, making gift cards ideal to satisfy that desire.