Self: Are You an Alien. Jeff Ritzmann and David Biedne. They had him drink the pine-smelling fluid. the lowest clearance you can get is Top Secret. I would say thirty to forty thousand years ago. The only big gas giant in our solar system is NASA, the day is 90 Earth hours long. pic.twitter.com/j2rKaUAity. The World Trade Center was collapsed by a direct energy weapon, being operated from one of the outer space weapons platforms, and the reason we know is because of the size of the dust that was left of the concrete. Lear and his father remain estranged -- when his father died in 1979, John Lear was excluded from the will, which was generous to John's children. John Lear carved his own path, setting multiple records as an aviator. On file we have 86 email addresses and 79 phone numbers associated with John in area codes such as 610, 215, 702, 248, 734, and 32 other area codes. This is the youngest I have seen him in. John Olsen Lear by itself is not exactly a whistleblower. And then above that, theres 28 levels of Top Secret Crypto. Allegedly he bought some old negatives, had them developed and computer enhanced to see the alleged anomalies on the moon showing structures and objects. There was a five hundred percent increase of drug traffic from Afganistan after Osama was eliminated, There were no planes on 911, it was a hologram. It has flown in more than 150 test aircraft. According to the narrative, Truman formed a group of twelve insiders, known as Majestic 12, to investigate the matter. Most striking of all, however, is the statement made by Lear that Earth is actually a planetary prison and acts as a correctional facility where prisoners must reach a higher level of consciousness. He married Magdalena Mary Tritsch in 1764, in Pennsylvania, United States. John has a bit of a fame factor due to his father. Having an X clearance does not mean you get to know everything everyone with an X clearance knows. Lear has declared controversial information, such as names, details, and the range of 250 million humanoid aliens that, according to him, live on the Moon. The claim was that, whenever Bob was asked about something secret, he felt the pain. His wife, Marilee is the owner of a California fashion modeling agency at Los Angeles, USA. Thanks for submitting! [4] His second and third birthday parties were covered in the "Society" page of an Ohio paper. Join. 1.1K. Discover the stars who skyrocketed on IMDb's STARmeter chart this year, and explore more of the Best of 2022; including top trailers, posters, and photos. Here John also touched on the common belief that humanity is a genetic project, manufactured. John took his time to compile a list of insults and posted them wondering why that is allowed to go on. [41][bettersourceneeded], Lear's claims left a lasting influence on the UFO movementone author observed "in the early years [UFO writers] did not, by and large, embrace strong political positions. has to do with the cucumber Trichosanthes kirilowii, which is only grown in China. And the deal was, if the Khomeini would delay the release of the hostages until Reagans inauguration, that the Reagan-Bush administration would supply him, the Iranian regime, unlimited guns and ammunition throughout their administration, which would go from 1980 to 1988, My part in that was to deliver those guns and ammunition from Tel Aviv to Teheran. The engine on Murray Street has been identified as either a CFM-56, CFM stands for Snecma OR the CF-6, which was a 767 engine, which was developed out of the CFM-56. We cant be responsible for the nuclear wars if they are going on. Hey explorer! I never did fly a flight. It was approximately 80 microns, and thats what a direct energy weapon collapses when its pointed down. No cause of his death has been disclosed. "[2][31][42], In 1970, Lear married Marilee Higginbotham, owner of a California fashion modelling agency, at a ceremony in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles.[8]. Flight 93 was the one that was supposed to crash into building seven. Traffic was cleared from the Golden Gate Bridge in anticipation of a forced landing. Lear described UFOs in connect with cattle mutilations and even claims that human mutilations have occurred. (7:21), This page was last edited on 2 March 2023, at 04:31. "[31] Despite initial objections from MUFON founder Walt Andrus, Lear was able to submit a slate of speakers after he threatened to split the symposium. "[39] One of their goals, Moore said, was to disseminate information and watch as it was passed from person to person in order to study information channels. Out of 2,800 people, only two managed to do it. John believes flight 175 could have never had hit WTC in a manner it happened. This excrement, which develops after about two or three weeks, is separated with hydrazine sulphate in an acidification process which dissolves the protein coat on the RNA and exposes the nucleus of the virus thats detected by the antibodies in the immune system. John has been found in 23 states including Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Michigan, Kentucky, Florida. And immediately he felt, you know, dizzy. And he described exactly what he felt like. Very Good.. Slaughter at The Las Vegas Toy Show, Band American Authors Give Vegas The Best Night, Call 8 Phone Bank sponsored by P3 Health Partners, Your Health sponsored by P3 Health Partners, I-Team: The man who sent shock waves through UFO, Best smart home devices for older users, according, How to get started on spring cleaning early, according, Worried about your student using ChatGPT for homework? [1], In the 1980s, Lear began espousing conspiracy theories of alien collusion with secret governmental forces. I would say thirty to forty thousand years ago. If you get out of the crater it takes a little longer. So if youre standing on Reticulum 4 you can see both suns, Zeta 1 and Zeta 2, theres always been part of MJ-12 that wants to disclose and they always get up to the threshold of Lets tell the public, then they always back away, and I dont know why they always back away, its to keep us all riled up and worried and everything [wars and 2012 doomsday], the Meier [Eduard Albert Meier] story is true. Next day William Irvine informed John he had been prevented from further posting untill he can prove those insults were used against him. And then Bush took an airplane to Paris to meet not with Khomeini, but with a representative of Khomeini. And thats to live our lives without envy, hate or greed, and to tell each member of our family how much we love them, and to tell them that every day. His daughter was first to announced his death. Allegedly there is far more to the moon than we think. And hed say: And I understand that, you know, I am being briefed. Mossad couldnt figure out how the pilots got off course. John Lear Tells All - Part 3 of 4. Since the 1947 flying disc craze, Americans had reported seeing unidentified objects in the skies, and by 1955, UFO researchers were accusing the US Government of a cover-up. Yes, John Lear was the son of Bill and Moya Lear and had a brother named David Lear. An exasperated official told us he still had no records on Lazar. [16], Lear flew planes for the CIA between 1967 and 1983. Flight 93 was the one that was supposed to crash into building seven, An airplane cannot fly 500 mph at a thousand feet. And then as soon as they got them over Russia, just shot their ass down, which was a message to Mossad: Hey, we dont want this to go on. I ran into a man who says hes the son of the Guy who pioneered the Learjet. That changed in the Summer of 1988, when UFO witness Bill Cooper made his first public comments on the ParaNet Bulletin Board System. And its out on the Paiute Mesa, we have bases on Mars. They pick up kids when theyre 3 to 4; they pick them up when theyre 7 to 8; then once theyre 13 to be sure everythings OK. Thats all their job is [John also feels Greys are not malevolent], what Earth is all about, is development of soul. After a helicopter pilot established visual contact, Lear was able to successfully land at the base. As for the fate of psychics, Mark Stevenson died of illness in 2009. And its about 69998 kilometers and, if you work out the law of inverse-square, it comes out to be that the moon is 64% gravity of the Earth, spaceship that was towed into orbit. dr mark weiss psychologist; evaluate crossword clue 4 letters; pitt county jail bookings twitter. That was until Then they started to read the clearance, the briefing of the clearance, which he was being given. Lear remained a prominent voice in the UFO conspiracy theory community until his death. And here is one of his statements: In 1953, an alien ship crashed and there was an alien on it, which we called EBE 3, and who then helped the US government build a spaceship using alien technology. In the 70s, before NASA allegedly began to destroy the photos taken by Apollo 8, 10, and 11 and published in the 1971 NASA book SB2-46, it was possible to see the city, the space base, pipes, roads, vegetation, lights, mining facilities, and a nuclear reactor. [11], That year, Lear agreed to attend a Pasadena, California Art College, but lost the $5,000 he had been given for tuition in the stock market. The Statement argues that many in the "original group" of insiders committed suicide, most notably James Forrestal. I would play the disinformation game, get my hands dirty just often enough to lead those directing the process into believing I was doing what they wanted me to do, and all the while continuing to burrow my way into the matrix so as to learn as much as possible about who was directing it and why. In the planet, Mars, there are 600 million extra-terrestrial creatures and some humanoid beings. He doesnt need to know very much. In the 1980s, Lear became an outspoken critic of an alleged government cover-up of UFOs, and his interviews on Channel 8 were seen all over the world. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Would like to know what would today's customers would expect from a bar & lounge. Its none of his friggin business. First of 3 Parts. [2] John Olsen Lear - Robert Scott Lazar, Area 51, Moon landing, cure for AIDS, electromagnetic Sun,9/11 truth. You kill him, Air Force secret base runway lights are blue, we had anti-gravity solved in 1957 or 1958, Mercury, Gemini, Apollo was just a COVER for all that was really going on, Bob Lazar told me that there was nothing dangerous about the Van Allen Belt, Bob Lazar was shown pictures of pyramids in Cydonia [region on Mars], the plan is to destroy us if they, Nasty NASA Nazis, cant get rid of the Grays. [3], John Olsen Lear was born on December 3, 1942, to industrialist and future Learjet founder Bill Lear and his wife Moya Marie Olsen Lear. He doesnt need to know very much. If you want to help us continue our work, we invite you to make a donation. [27][28], The Statement claims a UFO coverup has been underway for 40 years. [4][5] He was named after his maternal grandfather, famous comedian John Olsen. It has to do with drag, and it has to do with power and it has to do with the fact that they use turbofans. disappeared in the airplane In two-fifths of a second youre not going to have a fuselage panel about seven feet long drift down and just be lying there in almost perfect condition, unless it was accompanied by Mohammed Attas passport. John V Lear of Hannibal, Marion County, Missouri was born on August 3, 1950. the intention of 9/11 was to polarize American opinion against Muslims and to get rid of the Osama who was shutting down heroin poppy field and was causing a disastrous monetary lose to the illegal drug industry. Hit-and-run victim shares story after arrest made, Big League Weekend returns to Las Vegas Ballpark, Long-term lane restriction on Summerlin Parkway, Man shot, killed outside laundromat in Bullhead City, Bail reduced for accused serial rapist in U.S. illegally, Lawyers: NFL rules, contract apply to ex-coach Gruden, Man accused of drugging models at party: police, Chauffeur recalls driving Kamara, 3 others after, Alvin Kamara, Chris Lammons, 2 others plead not, Suspect murdered passenger then calmly sat down:, Barbashev joins top line as Knights face Avalanche, Brossoit, Knights on road against Chicago Blackhawks, UNLV falls to Boise State, 73-69, despite late 3-pointers, AP source: QB Carr to visit with New York Jets, UNLV women clinch Mountain West championship, WWE Legend Sgt.