Haha In that case, here are some reasons why you might fall in love with this low carb Buffalo wings recipe. It is not only a lot easier than other cooking methods, but it can also be quicker, more efficient, and a lot less challenging to clean afterward. I brine my wings in water with garlic, salt and hot pepper flakes. How should Buffalo wings be reheated so they are crispy, crunchy, and saucy? Also, try to keep them from. I use them all the time. And money, as you also no longer need to be buying oil only to throw it away after frying a single dish. Wings are better in an air fryer for sure. Once you get one, youll want to make sure you have all the best air fryer accessories so you can really put your new kitchen gadget to good use! Some sources say this will take 10-20 minutes. Fried chicken wing 1 medium wing without the bone (22g) 63 kcal. They use nothing except pure heat to consistently cook food all over while doing it entirely evenly. Calorie and nutritional information for a variety of types and serving sizes of Chicken Wings is shown below. Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Other Common Serving Sizes: Serving Size Calories; . With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. Crispy chicken wings are delicious to eat, but some people avoid them because of the oil. Air Fryer Chicken Wing. All recipes on this website may or may not be appropriate for you, depending on your medical needs and personal preferences. Air fryer chicken wings tend to take less time, and you can easily buy them at many popular fast food restaurants. Twitter Leave a comment below and let me know what you think, too! There are many that are new to the air fryer, that will still put too much oil in the air fryer, then with this comes a higher calorie amount in their food than there should be. I also hate olives, beans, and anchovies. or "How many meals a day should you eat?" These healthy keto Buffalo wings come out crispy without deep frying. . Indeed, Franks RedHot Hot Buffalo Wings saucehas an identical ingredients list and is labeled as five calories per serving. Calories in Air Fryer Chicken Breast Calories 113.5 Sodium 180.8 mg Potassium 20.1 mg Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g Dietary Fiber 0.2 g. Yet it is a much easier process and does not have to be done all the time. These chicken wings are usually a perfect combination of crispy and juicy. There is literally a button at the top that says Jump to Recipe. I use a 10-Quart Kalorik Digital Air Fryer Oven for my air fryer recipes, and I am mildly obsessed with it. Your email address will not be published. Their medium sauce contains extra virgin olive oil and is 15 calories per tablespoon with 400mg sodium. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Sprinkle the baking powder mixture over the wings, and stir to combine well. An unbreaded fried chicken wing still contains 0 grams total carbs and 0 grams net carbs [ * ]. For more information on how the three recipe levels may help with a weight management goal, refer to my overnight oats with yogurt post. While you might assume it would be a one-off chance for your favorite snack to be made healthier, you will be happy to learn that an air fryer can cook a lot of the most popular snacks while still reducing the calories by 70-80%. Check out these air fryer tips if youre just starting out! Also, when deep frying you can use different oils for different effects. Great recipe, super easy and my boyfriends favorite . When deep frying chicken wings, the meat absorbs some of the oil that it is being cooked in. One last thought: If you want to invest in an air fryer, Cucuzza recommends looking for models that use BPA-free plastic. 5g. The oil layer will then float to the top. It will differ depending on the specific brands and ingredients that you use. 1. Chicken wing weights vary depending on the size of the chicken they came from, a small raw chicken wing (with the skin on and bone-in) weighs around 50g/1.76oz and a large wing weighs up to . You are welcome to adjust the salt to your liking for any recipe you are making. These came out delicious! The number of calories in chicken wings directly correlates to the cooking method. Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy. An air fryer will give you slightly fewer calories compared to deep-fried food, but it's not a significant difference. Use paper towels to dry the wings well before they are ready to be eaten. That includes this recipe. Try cooking other frozen foods in an air fryer. Fill the bottom of your skillet with oil and heat. There are 806 calories in 10 small Chicken Wings. Ive read that chicken wings dont absorb much oil when deep fried. Add baking powder to achieve a crispy coating on your air-fried wings. But while the simple preparation can make your chicken wings a fun part of your night out, if you arent paying attention to what youre putting in your body, you could be in for a shock. Your email address will not be published. Follow this recipe to make the best air fryer frozen chicken wings around! Healthy eating isnt the easiest. A serving of wings, dressing, and veggies makes a nice moderate calorie meal. By most measures, air frying is healthier than frying in oil. If youre serving a group, you might want to check out these other easy dinner ideas! Instead, sprinkle them with your favorite seasoning, throw them in the air fryer, and enjoy!. Im confused because this recipe says not to cook frozen wings but your eBook has a recipe using frozen wings. According to the Harvard School of Public Health, fried chicken wings are typically only about 100 calories. After placing the wings on a cooling rack, place the rack inside a plastic bag and cover the bag with aluminum foil. Where Can You Buy Air Fryer Chicken Wings? These came out absolutely incredible. The nutritional information listed below is for a serving size of 4 small air fryer chicken . How many calories are in an air fryer chicken wing? Is air frying healthy? Just received an air fryer for Christmas so I decided to make these wings for Super Bowl and they were perfect. Why shouldnt you get an air fryer? Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" And, making fried chicken wings in an air fryer cuts down on some of the calories that frying them in oil would have added. Cook the wings. Air Fry wings at 400F/205C for 20 minutes minutes or until cripsy-looking and nearly cooked through. With the air fryer, you dont need to use any oil at all. This will definitely be my go to recipe for chicken wings! Thank you! Keto recipes on the web may not be appropriate for those using ketogenic diets as part of their medical nutrition therapy. This cannot be done by using an air fryer. If youre trying to maintain a healthy weight, I highly recommend staying out of buffets as much as possible. A fried chicken can weigh up to 400-500g of meat. NOT GOOD FOR SOME ONE WHO HAS HIGH BP. They were so crispy and the meat was so juicy and tender. Sometimes the sauce on the wings dries out with reheating. But what if youre a bit of a weirdo and need convincing that chicken wings are good? https://jz-eats.com/air-fryer-buffalo-wings/. When your chicken wings are done cooking, use tongs to dip each crispy chicken piece in the wing sauce mixture. Mix Buffalo. Place seasoned wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer. You need to let the wings rest before adding sauce. Crispy chicken wings are delicious to eat, but some people avoid them because of the oil. Flip the wings over. The average wing is around 35 grams. Here are the calorie counts of the most common cuts of boneless, skinless chicken per 3.5-oz . Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy. Many of them, like Frank's, are fine. Chicken wings tend to be high in calories because they are breaded and contain a lot of deep-fried oil. Bake for 20 minutes and then flip the wings. After all, its tempting: These countertop devices circulate heat at high With hot wings, you know what youre getting! 1.3 mg of iron. I love this recipe! Cant wait! Thinking about buying an air fryer? Per Serving: 559 calories . However, when these tasty treats are air fried instead, this number drops all the way down to 270 calories. I love tossing mine in BBQ Sauce. Using an air fryer has become more and more popular as of late. You may have to do several batches if you have a smaller air fryer. Yes, air fryer wings are healthy! But wait! You can purchase the food that you want to air fry by going to an online store like Amazon or Walmart. This recipe will change your life, my friends. Dip the chicken in the flour, shake off the excess, dip it in the egg, then coat with the panko mix, pressing firmly for it to stick on. Why you should throw away your deep fryer is quite easy to argue. While your chicken is air frying, melt the butter in a small saucepan on the stovetop. Check the wings are tender and cooked through - they should be almost falling off the bone - and cook for a further 5 mins if needed. I ended up cooking the batches about 25 mins, 15 mins first before flipping them for the last 10. Its true that these wings are similar to restaurant chicken wings in terms of sodium. If youre looking to lose weight or lower your fat intake, switching to an air fryer may be a good choice instead of deep frying. Fried chicken wings typically have 42 to 159 calories, 6 to 10 grams of protein, and 2 to 11 grams of fat. Using the seasoning recommended in this recipe, you can easily stay on your low carb or Keto diet. Thank you so much for the recipe! 14.48g. Flip all of the chicken wings over and switch the position of the trays in the oven again. I know I always miss them when we havent had them in a while. There are about 70 calories in oneBuffalo wing (using this recipe). Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. This depends entirely on what kind of food we're talking about. Mix well with your hands, then let sit for a few minutes. It also heats up and cooks faster than an oven, so it saves you a lot of calories and time! Im thinking the zero-calorie wing sauce with added oil must come extremely close to the under 5-calorie cut off. The important thing is that the leftover wings reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the wings in a single layer to the air fryer (they should NOT be touching), and cook for 10 minutes at 400 F degrees. (Another example is oil spray, an ingredient in this air fryer recipe.). Thats why in the Introduction, we show you the recipe for air fryer chicken wings. When in an oven, the heat is mostly coming from the top or the sides, so to perfectly cook chicken wings you would need to turn them over halfway through the cooking process. I love a good dipping sauce. I like my chicken wings done extra crispy. Youll never want deep fried wings again. I like to toss them in sauce or brush the sauce over them towards the end of their cook time (2-5 minutes) I also find that if you place them in the oven at about 250 F while you are cooking the other batches, it helps them to stay crispy. And if you arent into the health stuff, no worries. Air fry the chicken wings for 15 minutes at 250 degrees F. (If your wings are frozen, add an extra 10 minutes at this step.) The nutrition information is an estimate provided as a courtesy. Fat 56 g. 11/67g left. Sodium 2300 mg. --/2300mg left. Are hot wings and buffalo wings the same thing? The most popular cooking methods for chicken wings are frying or baking. First time making them in my air fryer and will definitely make them this way from now on. Increase the heat to 400 F | 200 C and air fry until crispy. can in your oven, and clean-up is typically easier, she says. The favorite choice for the term "Chicken Wings" is 1 medium Chicken Wing (Skin Eaten) which has about 90 calories . First time making wings in the air drier and they turned out juicy and crispy! Grilling wings can help reduce the calories. Thus, they do not appear to be including the bones in their calculations. Cooking frozen wings in the air fryer is possible, but make sure your wings are broken apart! Though Ive saved on food in the short-term, it may end up costing me more (wellness-wise) in the long run. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a6cdaa1d0bec8e1ed38c60ecb50312a1" );document.getElementById("e1f6615cc0").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Add chicken and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes. it can never quite compare to the perfect crispiness that a deep fryer delivers. Half of medium size fried chicken wing 93.5 kcal. Im here to help you learn how to cook, and to show you that its not as difficult as you might think! This is seriously one of my favorite easy dinner recipes of all time. Peanut oil is popularly used by the food chain Five Guys to fry their fries. This is a ring that sits on the top of the air fryer and keeps food from spitting out. The last step is to remove from air fryer and serve with a sauce of your choice. The nice thing about air frying is that you can make your wings as crispy as you like without additional oil. Bake the wings in your air fryer for 15 minutes at 250 degrees Fahrenheit. This could help you to achieve your weight loss goals. You will want to place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer to ensure they get really crispy. However, with so many diets and healthy eating tips on the market, it can be hard to know what to make. Each air fried chicken fillet contains 180 calories, including 40 calories from fat, and 20 grams of protein per 113-gram patty. You can also use the USDA online calculator to see how many calories are in a certain food. Here are a few other brands to check out: Always read the reviews before purchasing any new appliance, especially the 1 star reviews, and take them with a grain of salt! The most common way chicken wings are cooked is by frying. If youre using batter on the wings or deep frying them to get them extra crispy, those would be less healthy options. Dont preheat your air fryer and if you are using thawed wings, 30 minutes is way too long at 400 F. Put them in at 400 F and flip every 5 minutes so you can keep an eye on them and use a meat thermometer so you know when they are at 165 F internal temp. Since I dont know your taste buds, Im going to cover wing sauce nutrition here. In short, air fryers are a lot healthier than microwave ovens. In fact, Cucuzza says, most people reduce their calorie . Next, lightly mist your air fryer baking trays with cooking spray. Their air fried chicken is made with 100% all-natural ingredients. I love your replies to the haters! Heres the real question: Is the air fryer healthier than baking food in the oven? Does that make a difference? Any suggestions. An air fryer can be compared to a convection oven. This will change depending on the batter, seasoning, marinade, and serving size. You can use an air fryer for this instead of frying them in oil. Thoroughly explore them before you make a final decision. My favorite part about these chicken wings is that you can save on extra caloriesand then use them to enjoy your favorite beer, with less guilt! Hi Tabitha nutrition was calculated for about 2 wings per serving. Air fry the chicken at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. What are some good sides for Buffalo wings? Quora, Your email address will not be published. Instructions. I believe that anyone can cook a delicious meal, no matter their skill level. In many of our air fryer recipes we use just 30 calories of oil per serving. The skin should have bubbled and crisped up, and any excess fat from the chicken will have dripped off into base of the fryer (discard this). Policy. I used a similar principle to help the pork belly skin get crispy in my (super delicious!) 1 Sauce of choice. Instagram Especially. Ha ha! If you know someone who Here is the calorie count for a small air fryer chicken wings, which is typically 904 calories. Arrange 1/2 of the wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Air fryer chicken wings are typically about half of that. Its just that good. By the way, there is nothing wrong with using frozen wings. Directions. The other foods that an air fryer can help you cook are: If you are a parent, or an adult that still likes cool snacks, you will be pleased to know that you can also cook dino nuggets in an air fryer. You can follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram! One serving of these Buffalo chicken wings provides only 0.5grams of net carbs per serving. Flip the wings and Air Fry at 400F/205C for additional 5-10 minutes or until wings are fully cooked and crispy. A breaded, fried chicken wing contains 3.2 grams total carbs and 3.1 grams net carbs [ * ]. Are Air Fryers Healthier For Other Similar Snacks? An air fryer is easier to use than a traditional oven and can be used to cook many different kinds of foods. But what frozen foods should you air fry? When being fried in a pan, chicken wings are typically submerged in oil, or at least half submerged. I often see sauces and seasonings with sugar and added oils that are listed as zero calories. Spray oil on the air frying pan to prevent sticking. Im definitely on a wing kick now! How many calories are in air fryer chicken wings? Cook in the preheated air fryer for 25 minutes. This could help you to achieve your weight loss goals. Blue cheese or ranch dressing are common dips for chicken wings. How do air fryer chicken wings calories vs fried compare? You will want to make sure you take the time to thaw the chicken wings before you make them. The average weight of one chicken wing with the skin on and the bone in is around 90g/3.17oz. Air Fry. Chicken wings are a beloved snack worldwide that typically needs to be fried before being eaten. If you love these wings, youll want to try these Lemon Pepper Wings next! Put your chicken wings in a medium-sized bowl. cooksdream.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Primal Kitchen Ranch is an option for those who prefer a dressing that is less creamy with more sharpness from vinegar. You also get a crispier food due to how the cook food. Always look at the top for something that says jump to recipe or go to recipe, usually there if you look for it. Reddit We have some great local restaurants with deals on all-you-can-eat chicken wings. Used drum sticks instead. Read more: Nuwave brio air fryer wont turn on. Bring to a simmer, mix together for about 2-3 minutes, then turn off the head. Can I cook Morrisons fish cakes from frozen? Think about how much time you spend filling it with oil, heating it up, cleaning it, and then repeating the process. Love no fuss crispy wings. that it prompts some people to think, This is great I can eat fried food There are different models and sizes of air fryers. Hi! This is because the food will absorb some of the oil it is frying in and this will also mean the calories in the oil are added to the food. frying, like potatoes and chicken, generally turn out really well in the air You should buy a cookbook and stay off the internet . STEP 2. Keto Buffalo Chicken Wing Nutrition and Benefits, Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings Ingredients. This makes breaded chicken wings a possible dirty keto option, but you wouldn't be able to . If you are using something such as peanut oil or virgin olive oil, the price will be insane for just a year of oil. Fried food with damp batter. I dont have a wing recipe in my ebook. The pros and cons of using devices that cook without oil. For example, you can cook a vegetable or a piece of meat at the same time as you are baking. Add the Franks RedHot sauce (or your sauce of choice) and stir until thoroughly combined. Of course, air fryer chicken wings are an excellent, high-protein snack. Close the air fryer and cook at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes. Directions: Combine olive oil and Cajun seasoning for marinade in a resealable bag. or "How many meals a day should you eat?" For 1,308 calories. Serving Size: 1 small. I have never had any issues cooking chicken wings in the air fryer. I always use a meat thermometer though to make sure they are completely cooked. I specialize in healthy, flavorful recipes that are easy to make at home. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. You can find the calorie content on the back of the box. Thanks for your feedback, Janice! How Long Does It Take To Get Dutch Test Results? Air fry other side - When done, spray any empty looking spots, flip, and air fry for another 15 minutes. 128/2000Cal left. And, making fried chicken wings in an air fryer minimizes some of the calories that frying them in oil would have included. (optional) Serve and enjoy! All this oil helps them evenly cook. These were outstanding! I feel like I am doing something wrong. However, for more even cooking, you dont want them stuck frozen together. But youre going to be amazed at the magic that happens when you cook frozen chicken wings in an air fryer.). It Did Not Heres Why, What To Do With Expired Flour Ideas For Creative Cooks, Is Olive Oil And Vegetable Oil The Same Thing? Air Fryer Chicken Wings Calories Vs Fried Faqs. This being said, if little to no oil is being added to the dishes youre making in the air fryer, those dishes are just as healthy as if you would have baked them. Toss to evenly coat with seasoning. That is an insane difference. Thank you so much for your kind words, Vanessa! This will bring the chicken to its original crispy state. These came out perfect.Made a small batch for lunch.My husbands were the salt and pepper which he loved.I used Weber chili lime rub on mine .Also delicious. Join for free! The BEST Air Fryer Chicken Wings recipe for the crispiest wings made without any oil! In the refrigerator, chicken wings should be stored upright. How many calories are in 6 chicken wings? If you dont have a sodium restriction and are looking to lose weight, this meal is likely lower in calories than Buffalo wings from a restaurant. In addition to air fryer chicken wings, you can buy other food at fast food restaurants, such as burgers, fries and chicken nuggets. Typically, Buffalo wings are deep-fried into crispy goodness and then bathed in a vinegar-based hot sauce with melted butter. Fried versions of chicken contain a lot of fat and calories, despite being high in protein. There are 242 calories in 3 small Chicken Wings. There are also no wait times anymore. Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" It usually takes about 25 minutes to cook from frozen. This will reduce the calories of the recipe and help you get delicious results that are similar to mine. 1.78g. Protein is an important part of any healthy diet. Increase the air fryer temperature to 430 degrees F (or the highest your air fryer goes). Eating healthier doesnt always look the same for everyone. So the answer is yes, air fryer fried chicken seems to be healthier than deep fried chicken. Thank you. Lets get cooking! Hope this helps! Some on very low carbohydrate diets may benefit from increasing their sodium intake. Calorie breakdown: 62% fat, 0% carbs, 38% protein. Rinse wings in cold water, pat dry, and set aside. 220 calories for the entire thing of 8 sticks, plus another 30 calories from the olive oil. One drawback to air-frying is Once completely frozen, transfer them to a freezer-safe plastic bag. The seasoning combination is on point. Air Fryer World agrees, saying the fatty skin of chicken wings contains enough oil to yield a crispy-fried . Fat 62 g. 5/67g left. Post a photo onInstagramand tag me@JZEATS or #JZEATSso I can see! Protein. Add the wings and toss until each wing is well-coated. After all, cleaning can be a huge pain due to how greasy the oil is. While the math is not entirely accurate, I would assume that after a year of owning an air fryer instead of a deep fryer, you will have saved enough money that the air fryer has essentially paid for itself. I used a cilantro, lime seasoning salt. Will make these again! A chicken wing of this size contains 188 calories (in kcal). Calories in deep-fried chicken wings: 67 calories per 100g/3.5 oz. From fullmoonrestaurant.com. Additionally, wings can be Franks RedHot Original lists zero calories per teaspoon and 190mg of sodium. 2. 90 mg of sodium. Well, I promise its way easier than it seems. Coat the chicken in flour. If you have a smaller air fryer with a basket, you may need to air fry the chicken wings in two batches. Try starting with these air fryer recipes: Dont forget to subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter to be kept up-to-date on all of the latest and greatest recipes! You NEED to air fry Buffalo chicken wings. First, youll want to grill the wings. I did set them at 400 to 10 minutes and watched at that point. temperatures to fry, grill or bake without using oil. The best wing sauce will depend on your tastes and what you are looking for! What is the portion size of the nutritional value? According to the Buffalo Wild Wings website, you can reheat wings in an oven preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. how many calories in air fryer chicken wings. Then turn the wings and continue cooking 10-15 minutes or until wings are golden brown. With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. Its so quick and easy to make perfect for lunch! To determine whether your frozen chicken wings are fully cooked, its best to use a food thermometer. Air frying means that you dont need to use nearly as much oil as you would if you were deep frying something. Deep-fried - The nutrition facts for deep-fried chicken wings is 159 calories, 9.7 grams of protein, and 11 grams of fat per 49-gram wing with the bone removed. Shutterstock. Calories per serving of Air fried chicken wing dings 70 calories of halal young chicken wings, (1.33 oz) 50 calories of halal young chicken drumsticks, (1.33 oz) 40 calories of Shoprite reduced fat buttermilk, (0.67 cup) 34 calories of Heckers self rising flour, (0.67 cup) 24 calories of Egg, fresh, whole, raw, (0.33 large) No, you should have no problems cooking chicken wings in an air fryer. Woohoo, free! Serve them naked or slather them in your favorite sauce. Maybe I overlooked it but its really important for my diet. If youre interested in purchasing air fryer chicken wings, but arent sure where to start, you might be interested in air fryer chicken wings. Other Air Fryer Frozen Food Recipes That You May Enjoy, Air conditioner making high pitched noise. The best part of using an air fryer is that you dont have to use a lot of oil. The most commonly found healthy option is grilled chicken wings. Coat in 1 Tbsp oil then sprinkle on 2 tsp garlic salt and 1 tsp lemon pepper. As proven by all chicken wings in existence, this leads to a delicious and crispy outer layer on the wings. This is the easiest way because you dont have to do anything but remember to leave it in the fridge! When the database says 100g = 220 calories, is it talking about just the weight of the meat, minus the bone? NOTE.. check on wings frequently as cooking time may vary based on wing size and air fryer model. This is because air fryers require significantly less fat for cooking than . Preheat the air fryer to 200C/400F. Nutrition Facts. You can also reheat chicken wings in an air fryer. Love to hear how you made this recipe work for you. Calories in Chicken Wings. Set your air fryer to 380 F | 187 C and cook wings for 12 minutes. Add half of the wings to the air-fryer basket; cook for 15 minutes. This is so that they are properly cooked all over and throughout. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. Then switch the position of the air fryer racks in your oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. According to calculations, a roti chicken provides about 800 calories with 80g of fat. So, being fried in a pan certainly leads to good results, but is it healthy? Jordan you are the first food blogger that told the antiscroll clowns off and I respect that. Im so glad you enjoyed them . I Have tried double trying after the sauce coating, less sauce, etc. PIN IT to your chicken recipes, air fryer recipes, or party food recipes board to save it for later!Find me onPinterestfor more great recipes. 302 calories; protein 29g; carbohydrates 6.5g; dietary fiber 1.9g; sugars 2.9g; fat 17.3g; saturated fat 5.9g; cholesterol 91.6mg; vitamin a iu 6487.8IU; vitamin c 4.6mg; folate 16.1mcg; calcium 45.1mg; iron 1.6mg; magnesium 36.3mg; potassium 466.9mg; sodium 1276.9mg; thiamin 0.1mg. Reheating times may vary. Step 1 : Marinate the chicken overnight in some buttermilk with a few dashes of hot sauce. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc or its affiliates.