Q: What if I purchase the app through the iTunes store? "Inflation is remaining stubborn at elevated levels. As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each month. Houston enters this weekend's back-to-back with the NBA's losingest record, and San Antonio has never had a worse mark at this point in the season. Our Houston Chronicle newsletters provide additional in-depth reporting on topics that are important to you. Although inflation has been coming down since the middle of last year, Waller said, "the recent data indicate that we havent made as much progress as we thought. Des Moines, IA 50306-5019, Monday-Friday 5:30am-5pm They spent, Director, Programmatic Ad Tech & Services, MediaRadar captures creative run on the top websites, magazines and national television stations for over. 1 UH, Sampson's 'winery' produces another UH championship celebration. A: No. If youve never created a digital login, you can create an account from within the app via the Link Print Subscription link. You may submit via our online obituary form. Find newspaper advertising costs for Houston newspapers here. A: If you purchased an app through the Play Store, your account will work on any device that is connected to your Play Store account with the proper receipt of purchase. What are the rates to advertise in newspapers in Houston? Q: Is the Sunday Katy Rancher the same as the Thursday Katy Rancher? If you want to enable your HoustonChronicle.com account login without Facebook or Google+, you need to contact customer service at 713-362-7211 or email us for assistance. He issued no new hints about whether he will run for president during a speech in Houston on Friday night, but he left no doubt that he views the battle against liberal politics going well beyond his own states borders. He said the plans not only include affordable rentals, but also homeownership opportunities for people with Housing Choice vouchers. Advertising rate estimates are for a column inch of black and white advertising space. The impending takeover of HISD by the TEA dates back to 2019, when Wheatley High School triggered a state law by failing to meet accountability standards for seven consecutive years. Submissions must be in by 4 p.m. the day before to appear in print the following day. Last ran on Friendswood Journal on 12/20/2022. Here's how a tax cut can help, Houstonians want a bigger voice on regional council, Leaders of Texas Legislature battle over property tax relief, Crowd decries bill limiting Texas land sales to Chinese nationals, RodeoHouston: Where to park and how to take public transportation, Free concerts at Miller Outdoor Theatre set for 100th anniversary, 'Creed III,' 'Operation Fortune' top list of new films releasing, Rodeo-themed chalk-art festival takes over Midtown Saturday, A study ranking Whataburger as 'healthiest' is missing something, Top 5 things to do in Houston this weekend, RodeoHoustons top carnival foods include Bun B smashburger, Luby's manager has fun after sign gets hit by drunk driver, The Irish band Inhaler, author Ada Limon and songwriter/producer Chuck Prophet are also recommended, Muse, a new concept from Houston nightlife operators, set to open in spring serving maki rolls, grilled steaks and seafood. Consumer spending is strong. The best restaurants to dine at in Houston for spring include Burger Bodega, James Beard-nominated Vietnamese Nam Giao and affordable omakase Sushi by Hidden. Get permission to publish content from chron.com, HoustonChronicle.com, or the print newspaper by emailing permissions@chron.com. MediaRadar tracks new product launches across the 3 million+ brands in our database, and classifies each campaign to a specific product line using our proprietary classification methodology, giving you a deeper understanding of how a brand is allocating its advertising budgets. COLLEGE NEWSPAPERS Digital & Print Advertising Rates, STATEWIDE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING NETWORKS, NATIONWIDE NEWSPAPERS EMPLOYMENT GUIDE Postings - 50 States. All rights reserved. Here's the research. Unlimited Digital Access Community groups, unions protest takeover of Houston schools, Man accused in fatal dirt bike hit-and-run now facing new charges, Woman dead after auto-pedestrian crash in western Harris County, What is Holi? Fed officials next meet March 21-22, when they are expected to raise their key rate by a quarter-point to about 4.9%. Q: What is the benefit of receiving newsletters? LARGE WEEKLY GROUP BUYS! Select a Houston Chronicle discount below to get started! Billing Information Q: I am a subscriber to the Houston Chronicle. Q: How do I cancel my subscription? On Thursday, Christopher Waller, a member of the Fed's influential Board of Governors, said that if the economy continued to show strength and inflation remained elevated, the central bank would. "A lot of times, especially in areas like Third Ward, people come in there, they buy up the property, they may put up market-rate units completely which prices out the people who are living there," Northern said. How can I look up my subscription? Q: What if I purchase the app through the Play Store? Renters stand outside their home in the 2400 block of Tuam, which is one of the locations on the list of properties to be obtained in theexpansion and redevelopment of Cuney Homes on Wednesday, Mar. Houston ISD plans to expand a new math curriculum into nearly all of its schools next academic year, despite drawing mixed reviews from educators involved in launching the pilot program. This place employs thousands of Texans! A: By subscribing online, delivery will begin on the next scheduled delivery day, which is determined by your frequency. The Houston modern European restaurant has been serving a unique take on cheesecake. See which other premium units they bought. Box 4260 Price is for a 20 word ad for a one time insertion. See our privacy policy for more details about the use of all information that you provide. To activate, visit HoustonChronicle.com/access. This overabundance of online advertising is made worse with the conjunction of cross-device advertising or multi-device usage that allows for the person to have multiple devices going at one time. The new centers will be built. Box 3065019 He estimated that construction on the actual Cuney Homes site will begin in 2025. According to a Houston Housing Authority memorandum, the money will be used to form a plan to replace the distressed housing in Cuney Homes with high-quality mixed-income housing and to improve the incomes, health and education of the people living there. While the housing authority voted to approve the purchase of a list of 45 properties, 40 percent of the properties listed did not include street numbers, making them difficult to identify. Places to Go Each week a different park, restaurant, shop, school and more will be highlighted. Editorial: Texans are reeling from inflation. Q: How can I request a refund of the balance left on my previous subscription? Your expected start date will be shown on the confirmation page after you place an order. President seeks to reach net-zero emissions by transitioning to renewable energy sources and encouraging motorists to adopt electric cars. Houston Texas "Houston Chronicle" Daily Newspaper. New tech based on the Matter standard will help you and your Siri, Google and Alexa devices communicate better in a smart home. Jay Lee answers reader questions about external hard drives and two-factor authentication. A report from LLG.org has ranked Houston as the "Most Stressful City for Workers," with four more Texas cities tanking in the top 10. They spent under $100 million on advertising in digital and print in the last year. Whether you're looking for family-friendly adventures or educational hands on activities, here are some ideas if youre staying in town. An empty lot in the 2800 block of Emancipation Avenue is one of the locations on the list of properties to be included in theexpansion and redevelopment of Cuney Homes on Wednesday, Mar. Comment On Coverage If you need to contact a newsroom department, consult our newsroom contacts list. Millions Of Readers Nationwide. When you submit: A:Before gaining access to HoustonChronicle.com and the e-Edition, you will need to activate your account. What are the rates to advertise in newspapers in Houston? The personal information we receive from you is used only to provide the highest quality home delivery service available. A house, right, in the 2600 block of Tuam is among the locations listed to be obtained in an expansion and redevelopment of Cuney Homes on Wednesday, Mar. 1, 2023 in Houston. Q: Can I tell the delivery person where to leave my paper? Editorial: Houston is America's 'waste haven.' We offer a mail subscription, where we can mail the newspaper to you or you may sign up for our Unlimited Digital Access. Classified Ads Customers who purchase a Houston Chronicle subscription receive comprehensive and in-depth news coverage. Note: advertising rate estimates are typically for a column inch of black and white advertising space. An empty lot in the 2800 block of Emancipation Avenue is one of the locations on the list of properties to be part of an expansion and redevelopment of Cuney Homes on Wednesday, Mar. U.S. futures and global stock markets advanced Friday after a Federal Reserve official raised hopes the U.S. central bank may not be as aggressive with rate hikes as much as feared despite . She never saw the ducks again and had decided to rescue another pair, who quietly quacked to one another in the shade of a rose bush on Wednesday. I authorize you to automatically charge my payment method on a recurring basis at the introductory and other rates indicated above, subject to future price increases. One town's waste is another's profit. (713) 362-6373 (Fax), Mail Reader Representative Q: How do I access the e-Edition? Q: When I tried to verify/activate my subscription, I got a message saying that they could not find it in the system. The impending takeover of HISD by the TEA dates back to 2019, when Wheatley High School triggered a state law by failing to meet accountability standards for seven consecutive years. Southern Chinese Daily News - Houston Edition, Lists of Venture Capital and Private Equity Firms. Q: Do I have to be a Houston Chronicle subscriber to receive a newsletter? Please call us for additional assistance. Trying to appeal to Houston's educator audience? L:An empty lot in the 2300 block of Dennis is among the locations listed to be part of an expansion and redevelopment of Cuney Homes on Wednesday, Mar, 1, 2023 in Houston. The newspaper has a daily circulation of approximately 503,000. viewpoints@chron.com And thanks to coach Kelvin Sampson and the assistants he Silverman; New tech will help you and Siri, Google and Alexa work better, Feser: Mango global Spanish fashion group to make Houston debut, 1960s River Oaks strip center to be replaced by luxe apartments, Oxy plans new carbon capture hub in East Texas, Houston battery recycling startup ACE partners with China's GGE. Its a stand-alone, 8-page product dedicated to everything The Woodlands, TX. A: If you are a current Houston Chronicle subscriber and live in The Woodlands area, The Woodlands Villager Sunday edition will be included as an additional section in your Houston Chronicle newspaper. Don't elect their candidate for County Judge" or something and avoided a poor fact checking result. Founded in 1901, the Houston Chronicle is one of the Largest newspapers in the United States it delivers in-depth coverage of not only local and special interest issues but is also committed to providing broader news coverage as well including state, national and international news. Still, the vote means that owners and residents of any occupied properties would have to sell to the city voluntarily or under eminent domain. MediaRadar helps advertising sales teams reach the key decision makers at brands. Over-the-top carnival foods to eat at RodeoHouston this year. In the last year, we identified 28,239 new product launches overall. To place an ad, or receive more information on advertising rates, please contact the Houston Chronicle at (713) 362-7171. The Houston Housing Authority voted Tuesday to purchase or use eminent domain to acquire 45 properties in Third Ward. The economy gained an enormous total of more than half a million jobs in January, and the unemployment rate reached a 53-year low of 3.4%. The nice weather will continue on Saturday before starting to warm up again on Sunday and climbing up to even warmer heights next week. The top 25 restaurants in Houston to dine at in spring 2023, Track these Texas bills with the most potential impact in 2023, Timeline: How battle between Houston ISD, TEA has reached the point of a looming takeover. Q: What is included in a Katy Rancher subscription? The parent company of the publication is Hearst Newspapers. With oil executives descending on Houston for CERAWeek, there's plenty of interest in hydrogen energy. Copyright 2001-2023. Family members or friends who used the old credentials will no longer have access to the app via those credentials once the initial purchaser Restores Purchase. Please specify day(s) for ad to run. For vacations longer than 30 days, please call customer service.