Rental Terms: Rent: $1,115, Application Fee: $50, Security Deposit: $1,115 Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Dogs allowed This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. 2 Baths 1,080 Sq Ft Listing by At Home Rental Management 8548 E 32ND ST, Tulsa, OK 74145 $1,400 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,385 Sq Ft Listing by Chinowth & Cohen 3356 S 143RD EAST AVE, Tulsa, OK 74134 $1,500 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,287 Sq Ft Listing by Green Companies Development 3116 E 2ND ST, Tulsa, OK 74104 $1,200 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,436 Sq Ft My car broke and I havent been able to get another one. This 3 bedroom, 1 bath house has been recently updated and is ready to go. Visit us and explore the house on rent at affordable cost. Clean home Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/702-s-olympia-ave-tulsa-ok/1139819 Property Id 1139819, 3 bed 1 and 1/2 bath-half bath is off master 2 car garage Fireplace Covered back patio Newly remodeled $1,300 rent $1,000 deposit Pet Friendly No housing vouchers accepted. A lifelong gardener, owner Tracie Poland has spent the last 19 years studying which plants perform well in the Oklahoma climate, and she assists customers in designing their flower beds. Rental Information: * Size: 488 sqft. 3 Bed 2 Bath House - This 3 bedroom house has 2 large living rooms. Plaza used to be a good place to live but over the years is has gone down badly. This place could be nice but if staff doesnt care about the residents then the residents will stop caring. The maintenance Tech has worked there for many years and he will go above and beyond to help the residents. Tulsa, OK . 3 Bedroom South Tulsa Home! Rent this 724 sq. Horrible place to live, when I was living there anyways. Scoreboard prints uniforms and engraves trophies, generally with a turnaround time of only two or three days. See all 194 houses for rent in Tulsa, OK, including affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. The average lease agreement term in Tulsa, OK is 12 months, but you can find lease terms ranging from six to 24 months. The cost of living varies significantly throughout North Tulsa, with Owasso cost of living running 5 percent higher than the Tulsa average and Sperry cost of living running 7 percent lower, with housing costs being the largest contributor to the disparity. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. They have occasional potlucks on holidays but that is run/allowed by the residents not the staff. 3 bedrooms with an inside utility room. Its not so bad, it has a few problems but it does feel safe and I fee, If comparing to top-notch apartments that are very high price, I would give this place a 3 1/2. There was a young guy who would just walk around all hours of the night, and did drugs Im almost sure. SORRY NO PETS.. Beautifully remodeled bungalow near McClure Park. Unit will be ready by middle of November. This beautiful 3bd-2.5ba-2ga home in Tulsa has been recently renovated! 2 BEDROOM! Spacious living area, Great Kitchen with lots of storage & granite countertops, 2 Nice sized bedrooms in a quiet friendly neighborhood. - Features: The home features a large living room and bedrooms, plenty of kitchen cabinet space, 1 car garage and a fenced back yard. It boasts a large dining area with open floorplan into the living room, with stone fireplace and skylight. Local acoustic musicians grace the stage in the evening, creating an inviting ambiance. Homes For Rent In Tulsa, OK | ByOwner.com Homes, Houses & Apartments For Rent By Owner In Tulsa, OK (4) Home For Rent $2,350 Cheyenne Ave #heights Tulsa, OK 74106 3 Bed 2 Baths Sublet.com listing id 4701794 keep it simple at this centrally-located 1920s bungalow in the historic heights neighborhood and. By the early 20th century, the arrival of the Kansas, Oklahoma Central & Southwestern Railway Company and the discovery of oil allowed the area to thrive. Contact Nathalie at nathalie@epocre.com for more details! New paint and carpet. I think they even have a little food store now. North Tulsa is convenient to excellent options for outdoor recreation, including Skiatook Lake, Oologah Lake, and the expansive Mohawk Park. Supposedly the maintenance man knocked on my door and I couldnt hear it in bathroom like I said. Address is 506 N. Cheyenne Ave., Tulsa, OK 74103. They come into your apartment without consent and charge you for damages that were previously in the units. Farming settlement first came to the North Tulsa area in the late 19th century. Its a beautiful building and hope to get a place on 3rd floor. Fresh paint throughout! Fully furnished condo unit - all bills paid - This fantastic condo unit is move in ready. Please also view our other inventory at www.mcgrawpropertymanagement.com, Lovely Stone/Stucco Home Nestled In Cul-De-Sac Legacy Park! to make a, My Mom moved in these apartments back in September 2016 .she paid a $200 move in security deposit.. My Mom is the cleanest person I know she leaves places cleaner than they are when she moves in !! SORRY NO PETS.. See disclosures for all updates. Features include an open floor plan, updated kitchen/bath, tons of natural light, and all appliances provided including washer and dryer. www.heatherstonetulsa.com/ Like us on Facebook! Game room up. Gas stove and fridge stay! Text Brenda (918) 955-9500 Available mid March 2023. The Housing Choice Voucher Program is a highly popular rental assistance program that provides affordable housing for low-income families while paying housing subsidies directly to participating landlords. 3 Beds. Use our customizable guide to narrow down options for Houses. ALL BILLS PAID OPTION! The large driveway and detached garage provide for plenty of parking. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. APPLY NOW!! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. No bus routes operate in North Tulsa. Eat-in Kitchen Its not so bad, it has a few problems but it does feel safe and I feel they care about their residents. Just 3 blocks from Cherry Street restaurant and shopping district. For more details or to schedule a showing, visit https://krt.rent. 3 Bed / 1 Bath in Midtown! Filter. This house has it!! Office staff dont give a darn bout the residents. The neighborhood is very loud though at least from the North side of the complex due to auto shops, nearby school, and traffic. You found 70 Houses for rent. In Tulsa, OK there are currently 196 active rental listings. - This beautifully renovated and maintained Brookside duplex is just steps away from the Riverside exercise trail. NO DEPOSIT! - Features: The Condo features a large living room and bedrooms, fireplace, plenty of kitchen cabinet space, 1 car garage, recently updated. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. 5555 E 47TH PL 117, TULSA, OK 74135. Great location. 66 and 244. Poured patio in fenced in backyard, detached garage for storage. Upgraded Kitchen with Stainless Appliances Including Refrigerator! An 18-hole course, putting area and driving range allow players of all levels to practice their skills. Conditions: Application Fee, Deposit, Lease Initiation Fee, Pet Friendly. His moms room always smelled like marijuana, and heard him talk about heroin. The Owasso Animal Shelter joins the festival to present BARKtoberfest, highlighting animals available for adoption. - Great TU location9th & Yale! The region includes a wide variety of communities such as Turley, Sperry, Skiatook, Owasso, and Collinsville. APPLY NOW!! Ft. 6615 S Zunis Ave #2601, Tulsa, OK 74136. And they help the office spy on people. MOVE-IN SPECIAL: $250 off your move-in OR $30 off your rent for a year! 3005 Nearby Apartments For Rent in Tulsa, OK Apartments Near Tulsa, OK Videos Virtual Tour University Club Apartments Updated Today 1722 S Carson Ave, Tulsa, OK 74119 Studio - 3 Beds $1,055 - $2,860 Email Property (539) 233-4177 5525 E 32nd Pl 1 Wk Ago 5525 E 32nd Pl, Tulsa, OK 74135 3 Beds $1,795 Email Property (539) 202-7524 Videos Virtual Tour For more details or to schedule a showing, visit https://krt.rent. Greens fees range from $30 during the day to $12 after 5 p.m. Come see for yourself before it's too late. They provide you with detailed information on how to apply for an apartment that makes the process easy. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (IDX) program of Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS. Or sign in if you already have an account, 7512 E 144th St N, Collinsville, OK 74021, *Please enter your address or point of interest. Conditions: Application Fee, Variable Security Deposit, Lease Initiation Fee, Management Fees, 12 Month lease minimum, Gorgeous Midtown 3 Bedroom Remodel! I do have a problem because for the past 5 years I havent been able to go do anything at all. Cockaroaches all over the kitchen, and wouldnt do anything to fix it after asking multiple times. 2 bedroom loft has soaring ceiling and tons of light! This home features a nice size living room, 3 bedrooms, with laminate and tile throughout. Office staff and security have privileged bad attitudes. What to expect occasional giant, For the price and the perks, its a good place to live. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Beautifully landscaped front and back w/ mature trees. Jessica Scott Location: Midtown off 21st and Yale, easy access to The Broken Arrow Expy, Tulsa Fair Grounds, Tulsa Schools, local restaurants and businesses. Self-Showings Available! Income requirement will apply to the household's share of the monthly rent. 3 bedroom Tulsa home for rent. Kitchen fully updated with bright white cabinets, granite, and stainless steel appliances. The area is roughly bounded by Interstate 44 in the south, U.S. Highway 169 in the east, Highway 11 in the west, and Eo410 Road in the north. Fenced in back yard, Remodeled Home In University Park! Rent This 896 sq. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom new fixtures and outdoor deck has a 1 car garage. PRE- LEASING TODAY! New Paint & Refinished Wood Floors! Another location for financial aid, homeless shelters, financial help for bills (rent and more) is at 102 N Denver Ave, Tulsa, OK 74103. So many important updates to electrical, plumbing, new hot water tank, new vapor barrier in crawl space. Appliances: Dishwasher, Range, Microwave, Washer / Dryer, Refrigerator, Central Heat and Air. No Section 8 Beautiful unit inside and out. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. In fact she left the apartment in immaculate condition .She just received her deposit check of only $15 !!! Even staying to myself Ive had problems where staff and security gave my family hardship. The Smashed Thumb Greenhouse serves all area gardening needs. Rent this 577 sq. - Come fall in love with this updated 1,100 sqft home! Application fee $35 for each person 18 or older So Beware !!! NEW PAINT! Schedule a tour or submit an application at krt.rent! - This house will not last long. APPLY NOW!! This home boasts: Unique open floor plan 3 spacious bedrooms 2 updated bathrooms Big storage full kitchen and plenty of living space! Our Apartment Finder is fueled by tech. For more details or to schedule a showing please text or call Danielle Spann @ 918.442.7824. ! This house is in good shape, may need some minor tlc, This home is move-in ready! www.heatherstonetulsa.com/ Like us on HEATHERSTONE APARTMENTS! For more information and to schedule a viewing visit krt.rent. I would recommend them to anyone whom is looking for an apartment that meets that criteria. With a spacious and fenced back yard, this home has it all! The home also includes a washer and dryer, a double garage, and a fenced in backyard perfect for your four-legged friends. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this My car broke a, I really love Tulsa and there is nowhere else I would want to live. Location: Tulsa, off 46th St N, Easy access to Mohawk Park, Hwy 169/75, Downtown Tulsa, local restaurants and businesses. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. STUDIO APARTMENT, NEW PAINT, ALL BILLS PAID! Nice backyard. Rent a home today. | Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Range, Microwave, Washer / Dryer, Central Heat and Air. Bricktown Brewery serves handcrafted beers alongside a menu of burgers, sandwiches, pizzas and quesadillas. The back living could as a 4th bedroom. Homes.com is operated by Ten-X. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. ft. 2 bedroom apartment for Just $1,129/month, ALL BILLS PAID ! Not able to do section 8 on this property. #3163-H - 2 BEDROOM 2 BATH, PRIVATE BALCONY, ALL BILLS PAID OPTION! no deposit~ 1/2 off administration fee!!! I dont claim for this area to be the best part of town but there is an ambulance, fire truck, &/or police at this specific building every night. ! Do not sell or share my personal information. This really is a great house to make into your home! Original hardwood floors, formal dining. come see us at 1337 e 61st st tulsa, oklahoma 74136. turn in your application this week for this special - 1/2 off your deposit, this landlord has not included comments with their property. $50 application fee (per person) Onsite event planners can arrange for all-inclusive events ranging from small groups to major tournaments. Login. 2 full baths totally remodeled with tiled showers/tub. Wish it was better but the staff acts like everybody is below them. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Schedule a viewing or apply today at krt.rent, Beautiful 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath Home Ready to Go!! - Rent ready 3 bedroom, 1 bath home The home has updated paint on the interior-exterior and updated landscaping providing a welcoming curb-appeal. Kitchen comes with refrigerator, stove and dishwasher - ~Immaculate Family Home in Broken Arrow's Own Battle Creek (Belle Trace).~ One Story, open floor plan. Pedestrians find downtown Owasso more welcoming, but traveling outside this area requires a car. Nice landscaping and full privacy fence with great sized yard. All Houses Apartments Filters 1-12 of 143 matches in Tulsa Sort by: Best Match I live upstairs and it has vaulted ceilings which makes the space look much larger than it is. Pre-leasing for the month of January 2022, 900 sq. ? Beautiful refinished hardwoods, arched doorways and super high ceilings. - Features: The home features a large living room and bedrooms, hardwood floors, plenty of kitchen cabinet space, 2 car garage and a fenced back yard. The grounds are beautiful-- the courtyard has benches and trellises and flowers there are beautiful with pole lights and sidewalks; they keep the grounds trimmed and mowed there are many trees for shade. $50 application fee (per person) Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. If you like holidays and social activities, the management and tenant association will invite you to all kinds of on -site events. Some people had their cars broken into and staff didnt do anything despite the cameras being there to help find who did it. Bailey Ranch Golf Club provides the Tulsa areas most celebrated public golf course. The museum is free and open to the public, and large groups can arrange for private tours. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. The average monthly cost for 2 bedroom no security deposit apartments in Tulsa, OK is $1064. Explore 143 houses for rent in Tulsa with rental rates ranging from $619 to $3,100, giving you an amazing selection of houses to choose from. There are currently 122 Apartments for Rent in North Tulsa, OK with pricing that ranges from $599 to $$2,112. Awesome newly built unit is ready to lease. Features include stunning hardwoods in the living room and bedrooms, charming and practical built-ins, tons of natural light and an updated bathroom. The ladies in the office are very professional and helpful. Rental Information: Walk to TU/Mother road. Your browser is not currently supported. Apply now!! 3 bdrm home corner lot - Three bedroom one bath corner lot, Updated Kitchen! They hire very reliable staff because many of the residents do have issues and are mentally or physically handicapped -- I always found them very trustworthy and nice to work with. Section 8 accepted Royal Arms Apartment Homes Southern Estates LLC USA 4 (918) 742-xyz X5101 S.. Whirlpool tub, separate shower in master. They dont care bout your well being or protection. New kitchen with appliances included. Single-car garage and large fenced backyard. and there is a guard on duty off hours so it feels very safe to move around at night. standard one bedroom This has everything someone older or disabled would need but it is not assisted-living, they do not micromanage anyone, you must be independent to live here. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the smoked brisket proves a consistent customer favorite. Beautiful 4 bedroom with 3 car garage in Oxford Court. Contact our leasing agent for more information! Features include an open floor plan, updated kitchen/bath, tons of natural light, and all appliances provided including washer and dryer. The backyard has a fire pit and fenced yard. A lack of bike lanes makes cycling equally unfeasible. APPLY NOW!! With a spacious and fenced back yard, this home has it all! Master Suite Has Private Bath and Walk-In Closet. My Mom moved in these apartments back in September 2016 .she paid a $200 move in security deposit.. My Mom is the cleanest person I know she leaves places cleaner than they are when she moves in !! SUPER CUTE 2 BEDROOM 1 BATH - This is a great opportunity to own your home today! Open living room/dining room floor plan 6000 Will Rogers Rd, Midwest City, OK 73110. Beautifully renovated 2 bed/2 bath! A comprehensive sporting goods store, Scoreboard carries few name-brand lines of merchandise, allowing them to sell equipment for lower prices. Don't miss this lovely home with beautiful hardwood floors, custom woodwork and fresh paint throughout. Hardwd fls refinished. Text Brenda (918) 955-9500 Application fee $35 for each person 18 or older Deposit same as rent to qualified applicants Pe.