Every year, more and more stories emerge, of security gates rattling for no reason, display lights turning themselves on and off, and phantom figures appearing mysteriously. Find out the sale and rental history of 188 the Horsley Drive, Fairfield, NSW 2165 on Property Value Estimator. We were in Room 12. Property Details for 432 The Horsley Drive, Fairfield. Maybe they did pass away overseas, and an urban legend started in the manner that they often do. Callan park and Queen Victoria hospital at wentworth falls top my list of favorite places to investigate. Thats when everything went terribly wrong, I turned my little bike into the dark forest grove where the large and menacing trees blotted out the sky and the only exits were the two small openings at the front and back as the sides were covered by large wooden fences. I was told that there was a massacre of the drivers of a cattle train passing through the area. Walk around to left theres path n roadway go up near the fenced off building walk around it to where theres driveway where cars go in an area ahead have rusty sign facing northward saying bedlam bay- parramatta river regional park next to it is sporting ground area oval / cricket pitch .. Look up on the Hill.. That building is the Old Gladesville Hospital aka Tarban Creek Asylum. I described his appearance perfectly because from the depths of some old folder in a box in the cupboard my friend pulled out the eulogy of his cousin Stanley. I would be interested if you find out more? Logged. The Anderson Stuart Building @ Sydney University is supposedly haunted. Hard to explain, but I lived in a house in chipping norton and had some very Wierd experiences about 23 years ago. Almost as though it was a bit of sensitive issue. Success! They then headed north to Port Jackson where they Captain Phillip first stepped foot on Australian soil at Manly. Perhaps it was a silly highschool urban myth lol but a lot of kids all around used to talk about it during my time in school 2000-2013. My mother worked there for 25 years; she used to type student essays after hours in the old days before laptops. Domain Commercial Real Estate. Resolved: Release in which this issue/RFE has been resolved. Completely event free stay last night btw. The place is full of asbestos. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment . BUILT on top of more than 1000 anonymous corpses, this abandoned mental asylum is sure to send a shiver up your spine. One winter night c1976 about 8pm, I entered through the caretakers side door & was walking down this corridor in darkness with only the dim outlines of the busts visible. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), https://www.thisishorror.co.uk/columns/antipodean-nights/australias-terrifying-haunted-places-south-wales/, 5 Must Read Horror Articles 27 February 2023, Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet, TOD 119 From Ambergris to Yuggoth: The Fungus Among, The Outer Dark presents "From Ambergris to Yuggoth: The Fungus, News Round-up Week Ending 10 February 2023, Heres a small selection of the horror and genre news, TIH 487: Jordan Harper on Working in Hollywood, The, In this podcast, Jordan Harper talks about working in Hollywood,, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tales-Weird-Tom-Slemen-ebook/dp/B00OXNCB4I/ref=zg_bs_277506_2, The ghost of original resident old Mrs Crawley has been seen many times in her former room, Many visitors report feelings of being unwelcome, and of being held in place while trying to ascend the stairs, Ghostly voices have been reported by visitors, Visiting psychics have reported Mrs Crawleys presence in the dining room, one having left the room several times during a meal after allegedly being ordered to leave by the old lady, Then there are the mysterious lights and full-body apparitions reportedly witnessed throughout the years by visitors and guests. The weather was beautiful as it always is in Australia. The highlight of the tour was the infamous Redbank Range Tunnel. Sold; NSW; Fairfield; House; 188 The Horsley Drive; 20 Images. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, If you've lived in sydney youd hate cityrail too, https://www.reddit.com/r/sydney/comments/39k01x/does_anyone_know_any_creepy_houses_houses_with_an/. "This was the best haunted house i had ever been to and it was cheap,but not cheaply done!" more. You are using an out of date browser. from The New York Times: And the bedridden Erica appeared briefly, furiously exhorting Elizabeth to draw. If she is not informed that her presence is unwanted, she will make the car veer off the road and crash. 002. shcc. "You come in they scan your ticket and they give you two blue tickets for the haunted house ." more. Hair. xut bo co nh gi tc ng mi trng cho nghin cu pht trin h tng khu CNC Ha Lc 2-2 Hnh 2.1 Bn ranh gii Khu cng ngh cao Ha Lc Hnh 2-1: Bn khu vc nghin cu xut bo co DTM cho khu CNC Ha Lc Ranh gii cc x Khu vc nghin cu Vng quy hoch . Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself. According to the sites resident medium, there are at least fifty spirits wandering the hospital, the dining halls, the shower block, and the morgue, where an ominous mannequin lies under a sheet and the stench of death ignites the imagination. I did monte Cristo ( I do not like that Chapel room . I laid out salt, lit candles and said Go to the light with love. I was pregnant at the time and the whole thing gave me a very bad feeling. The locals said that this room is reputedly haunted by a lady but no-one seems to know the story behind the haunting, only that it was probably back in the gold-rush heyday. Hi Andrew,, the old hospital now the museum has many ghosts still walking the halls. People often get this wrong, which erodes the English language. The most haunted part of the island is reputedly the Superintendent's residential home. such a sceptic I am with years passing I begin to think was it all real did those events actually take place.. I like to think of myself as a novice Paranormal investigator and i would like to further my experiences, at a venue like this would be fantastic/ What are the chances of this place being open to the public to conduct a paranorman investigatiuon? Had my formal afters in there. Theres is this haunted one at Fairfield 188 The Horsley Drive, Fairfield, Australia, 80 owners in 20 years or something like. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google .css-pah58z{-webkit-transition:text-decoration 0.2s linear color 0.2s linear;transition:text-decoration 0.2s linear color 0.2s linear;color:var(--color-interactive-base-default);-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;cursor:pointer;}.css-pah58z:hover,.css-pah58z:focus,.css-pah58z:active{color:var(--color-interactive-base-hover);-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-pah58z:hover,.css-pah58z:active{outline:0;}Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. He walks up to the door and says to the father that answered I picked up your daughter from the side of the road he starts crying and says my daughter died 10 years ago the man looks at the girl and her white dress is filled with blood and her chest has stab wounds in it. Totally disagree. So many people treat sances as some sort of party game and it isnt. It has been working as Non- profits for human development in the society for social and spiritual welfare activities. I have been to alot of haunted locations in Sydney l. Hi Andrew, To join the conversation, please 3310 Rivers Ave North Charleston, SC 29405. and is it alright to go there at night or something?? I remember a warm feeling when he smiled at me a sort of protective air about his nature towards me. Features and Benefits include: - Land size: 2.88ha - Existing improvements consist of a hardstand and 4,244.7sqm* warehouse/awning Ur not the first person here to mention Bathurst actually Sandy . I live in Picton and the abandoned hospital should have been mentioned. I have numerous EVP taken on a voice recorder and also on a ghostbox. Many people have mentioned sightings around this area and through the tunnel as well as inside the asylum, remembering that back in those days people with mental and emotional problems, poor and criminals and people who were actual sane were admitted and pretty much locked away together. If you enjoyed Geoff Browns column, please consider clicking through to our Amazon Affiliate links and buying some of his fiction under the name, GN Braun. Its postcode is 2165. Fixed: Release in which this issue/RFE has been fixed.The release containing this fix may be available for download as an Early Access Release or a General Availability Release. Its # 28 bishopsgate st Wickham. I live in bathurst nsw and am eager to explore any places you can tell me of. Auction Results For Fairfield. Contract date 07/02/2023. Its said that Wiburd so loved the place that he chose never to leave, lingering to keep an eye on things. Over my 33 years ive had many encounters with the supernatural and I absolutely love reading of others encounters. so for the whole night i had my door closed and i was hiding under my blanket no matter how sweaty or tired i was i couldent get any sleep! What did they do all those years? I grew up within walking distance of this place and never lived in fear of anything except the living! When my mother was alive, she would see a little blond girl in 19th century attire although I never saw her. I never mentioned it again and we never went back. Its not a game, people. One I have had in the recent years actually bought me to tears in fear that I wouldnt be believed, not that it mattered but that feeling was truly overwhelming for me at the time. so later my mum asked me if i wanted to wach a movie with her i ageed because i needed to get my mind of that thing. Whether you renovate, remodel or just move in straight away, there's simply no . 2 The Jenolan caves are the oldest caves in the world still open to the public for walk-throughs. I drove out to Queen Vic hospital in mountains bout month ago creepy as f**k out there just the location alone- did Blue Mountains ghost tour THAT was time n creepy experience with Ovilus, EVP, physical presence. It was just on dusk although there was still a lot of light. FAIRFIELD HIGH SCHOOL Fairfield High School To Live is to Learn The Horsley Drive, Fairfield NSW 2165 P 02 9727 2111 fairfield-h.school@det.nsw.edu.au www.fairfield-h.schools.nsw.edu.au THE BRIDGE Term 2, Week 2 Friday 5 May Ucoming Events From the Principal Welcome to our first revamped newsletter for 2017. I would like to say that Monte Cristi is not as haunted as people say, and the only cold spot you feel, is your DINNERvery expensive for a night of listening about the owners family problems, cheap stage play acting, grandeur-ing by the current owners who spoke about the Crawley family as if it was the current owners personal pets. .css-donw8v{font-weight:bold;font-size:16px;line-height:24px;}$840.css-1nq0xts{text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:normal;font-size:14px;line-height:24px;}k. 188 The Horsley Drive , Fairfield NSW 2165 is a House, with 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and 2 parking spaces. Harcourts Kellyville. I found the picton post article on it, Does anyone know anything about the history of young and if there are any haunted places in Young, Emily. There is a abandon mansion at budgewoi that we have been to at night, not really scary just interesting. Port Arthur, by the way, isnt even the oldest penal colony in Tasmania. 366 The Horsley Drive and 68 Court Road, Fairfield NSW 2165 Its a very well know fact the whole area is extremely haunted, Ive lived in the area for 5 years opposite Tarban creek itself and we have had a ghost here the whole time. To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue; Hi KANACKI, very sorry to hear you are not well, hopefully by the time you get my response, you are "on the mend". The QS ran for 150 years, growing during periods of infectious disease and shrinking during periods of health and reduced government coffers. Not a massive place but it's ####ing trippy. It's on buff point rd, fence around it now. As this was the first time I had been advised about his death I was in a mild state of shock. I think the station is in an old church and the dinner was being held in what used to be the reception hall. 498 The Horsley Drive , Fairfield NSW 2165 is a House. Apparently because we had kept going back, it decided to try and scare us off. The original section was completed in 1885, with additional sections being added on over the years. Spoooooooky . The name of the ghost of the girl who rumoured to haunt the Picton Tunnel is Emily Bollard . He, as legend has it, named the area Manly Cove because of the manly indigenous who greeted him there (probably not true though!!). 5. My mother had several such stories. 432 The Horsley Drive, Fairfield is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom House with 1 parking spaces and was built in 1940. The Horsley Dr, Fairfield, NSW 2165. I never found out what the actual house was though? Congratulations Ms Castanedo for . 371K subscribers in the sydney community. CBRE is pleased to present 311 The Horsley Drive, Fairfield to market. The Domain property ID is XT-2065-HA , and the Government legal property description is 2/312623 . Join the conversation, you are commenting as. 2. Today those brave enough can stay overnight or head out on its renowned ghost tour. Typed to fast ! A family moves to a small town in California where they plan on starting a new life while running a long-abandoned funeral home. I would pick her up & take her to Redfern station for the trip home often well after sundown when the building was locked up & all was in darkness (I had a side door key). Something caught my eye in the doorway of the first bedroom and I stopped and immediately smiled and said hey to the man standing there clear as day that in turn smiled and waved back to me, I continued to the room a few steps further where I asked my mate who was the guy in his room? Plus if someone actually knew the house i'm talkin about that'd be greatly appreciated! I looked up expecting to see someone, but there was nobody there. Travel within Australia is: Unrestricted . near Lansvale/ Warwick Farm, Hey there, Im just wondering if this house was a two story red brick house. This is a review for haunted houses in Fairfield, CA: "This was the best haunted house i had ever been to and it was cheap,but not cheaply done!Every year i went,people ALWAYS came running out screaming or crying.It was the best.I wish they would put on this haunted house in a new location,since it doesn't seem to be allowed where it was anymore.I'm very sad its gone. About this house. It wont just be the cars you have to watch out for theres the chance you will might see a girl in a white dress who appears near Middle Creek Bridge. Many are said to have been caused by a young girl by the name of Kelly, who appears in peoples motor vehicles as they drive along the dark road after midnight. One states she was murdered and the other states suicide after her children died. The student for whom she was typing she had just phoned to clarify the spelling of a couple of words. Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. f While the property is not currently for sale or for rent, it was last sold in Oct 2013. Its land area is 1030 square metres . [CRAP] my room is like infront of the spare room! I dared anyone $100.00 to stay in the master bedroom for one night. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Unresolved: Release in which this issue/RFE will be addressed. I was always a believer in other beings, whether you call then spirits, energy beings or ghosts, I believed in them. What I clearly saw was a man in his thirties, tall with a heavy beard wearing a khaki shirt and hat. It was haunted by the former residents. I deliver ice for lidcombe ice to budgewoi and buff point, I asked a few of the locals about it, turns out the mansion (they call it the castle) is actually at Buff point on buff pt road. The house has shown many more things to me and others over the years and strangely while I write this I am currently sitting in the very house I speak of in the lounge room as Ive lived here 4 times now over the past 4 years. The cheapest way to get from Horsley Park to Fairfield costs only $2, and the quickest way takes just 11 mins. Press J to jump to the feed. It just a stretch of highway. The Horsley Dr to The Horsley Dr At Douglas St. 24 min. I will change ur minds . We called into our friends house on the way to say gday. anyway the spare rooms lights and the couberd ushally opend and turned on by there selvs and i could of swear that at night i heard footsteps in the hallway! Privacy Policy. 0412 778 855 . Rather than go the long way following the main road (read dirt tracks) we decided to take a short cut through a friends property. Beautifully kept in original condition, this neat and tidy 3-bedroom home boasts the classic features, solid bones and spacious block for immediate enjoyment or a fruitful renovation.Whether you renovate, remodel or just move in straight away, theres simply no beating this sought-after location central to shopping, schooling, parkland, transport and easy M4 access.The original features have held up beautifully here, from clean paintwork to solid hardwood framing and soaring 9ft ceilings. My nan and pop took me to hill end a while ago i was about 11, now 18 years old amd i can still feel the very imcomfortable feeling you get when you enter that town. Everyone else is scared or is made feel unwanted by someth ikng they cannot quite explain. Can you share the link of your video please? See property value & sold/rent history for 188 The Horsley Drive, Fairfield. Hows a cemetery gunna pick up a girl & take her home. Buy Rent Sold Share New homes Find agents Lifestyle News Commercial. DATES: Saturday 5 October 2019. I work there as it is now used mostly by nsw health. dang it, I wanted to visit this place. I suppose as kids we saw things there day and night but thought nothing of it. Nationwide News Pty Ltd 2023. Your nuts henrytad, I love this ****. YES THIS IS THE ONE THAT MY PALS WERE TALKING ABOUT. Broad daylight I was there bout 11am I did not wanna go into that chapel feeling of morbid soul numbing dread of it petrified me!!! Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. The weirdest experience we had was playing down at the old dam when a man came walking down the track, said nothing to us but moved my friend aside by a hand on the shoulder. Three decades later, while living in the transformed school house, 13-year-old Noel William Gregory son of Twentieth Century Fox sales manager Arthur Adolphus Gregory, died from appendicitis. Monte Cristo Homestead, just outside the rural town of Junee, holds a reputation as Australia's most haunted private residence, allegedly experiencing hauntings from at least ten ghostly entities. This year that has changed. Hey is there any abandoned places I can go to in nsw they can be haunted or not just wanted to know? Id regard that as gospel from my own opinion havin been there twice ( that Chapel room I just cannot stay in) n many an educated seasoned paranormal expert on sure would agree. i live on ground that used to be used for the tarban creek asylum and in my opinion if you guys can find any haunted or abandoned places in Dubbo please let me know! After discussions with a spiritual helper I managed after 27 long years to get rid of my unwanted guests. That Chapel too at Monte Cristo. 4. I never believed in ghists until i had an experience here. Louise, Only risk I see in these things is if I trespass n get caught n face the fine . Is it strange that I feel overwhelmed when I am near a cemetery? Discover the sales history and median property prices on The Horsley Drive , Fairfield NSW 2165. I got a little edgy and teary because to me he had been like me or you a real flesh human I described to my two friends. Is or isnt??