Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Do you have questions about finding other 5 Beds. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. 6 Greenfield Street. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Buying; Selling; Advertise; light color mode is enabled; Contact Agent Thomas O'Leary. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Home For Sale In Greenfield, Massachusetts at 16 Michelman Ave in Greenfield MA - 6761491668. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. This site was last updated Mar 3 2023 9:44PM. Search through 29 available Homes for sale in Greenfield MA. Interest 6 . 1,727 Sq Ft. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. All Rights Reserved. Rating are based on sales and customers reviews. All Homes For Sale in the 01342 ZIP code All Homes For Sale in the Deerfield School District School District All Homes For Sale in the Frontier School District School District Recently Viewed Homes 0 Greenfield Deerfield, MA 01342 Real Estate Resources for Springfield, MA Nearby Postal Codes 01301 01376 01373 01351 01347 01342 Nearby Cities The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the BR Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in . There are currently 54 homes for sale in Greenfield, MA. 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved This web site does not display complete Listings. Real Estate and Homes USA MA Keene Area Greenfield Single-Family Home 3 BR . 144 Elm St Greenfield, MA 01301 Added 19 Days Ago For Sale $264,900 3 Bd 1 Ba 1,134 Sqft ($234/Sqft) Property Details Home Value ($/Sqft) $234/Sqft Home Value Estimate $251,588 Time on Movoto 19 Days Property Type Single Family County Franklin ClimateCheck Risk 32 Low Lot Size 9,226 Sqft Year Built 1905 Garage Spaces 2 Cooling/AC None Heating This error applies to the full form. 01301 Homes for Sale $259,900; All Rights Reserved. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Neither the listing broker nor Coldwell Banker Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints and shall be held totally harmless. Correct your listing. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Greenfield, Massachusetts. As the nation's leading online investment property marketplace, we offer the most exclusive foreclosure and bank-owned property deals nationwide with over 470,000 sold and counting. Overview Location Location Property Info Property History Public Records Schools Similar Homes. There is a 2 car garage out back along with a lovely back deck with privacy fencing. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. $339,900. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Drive by only, do not disturb occupants. No products in the cart. ), Bedrooms: 0, Baths: 0. MLS# 73084169. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Certain Listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Welcome to Ruggeri Real Estate Serving your real estate needs for all of Massachusetts! MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the Images, set forth herein. For Sale. There is a formal dining and living room located off the kitchen. Each office is independently owned and operated. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. View the top rankings for realtors and real estate agents in Greenfield Town, MA for 2023. This error applies to the full form. RE/MAX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act and equal opportunity housing. View our Greenfield real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect property. We found 5 more homes that match your search in other listings. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. For sale This 2851 square foot multi family home has 7 bedrooms and 5.0 bathrooms. Local MLS Rules require you to be signed in. Greenfield, MA 01301 . Learn more! Greenfield, MA Real Estate & Homes For Sale Add Location Add Hide Map Order By 1/30 24 Davenport Way Greenfield, MA 01301 $585,000 Single Family Active MLS # 73044789 2 Beds 2 Total Baths 1,727 Sq. 31 Results Greenfield, MA Real Estate & Homes For Sale Add Location Hide Map Order By Just Listed 1/26 Open House Sat 3/4 10-12 16 Michelman Ave Greenfield, MA 01301 $325,000 Single Family Active MLS # 73082499 Updated 14 hours ago 3 Beds 1 Total Bath 1,040 Sq. All properties are subject to prior sale, changes, or withdrawal. . real estate for sale 182 Fairview St W, Greenfield, MA 01301 (MLS# 73084169) is a Summer SALE!!! Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. This browser is no longer supported. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. All data should be independently verified. 2,400 Sq Ft Retail Sales in Greenfield, MA for lease 145 Federal St Greenfield, MA 145 Federal St located in Greenfield, MA is a 2,400 square foot Retail Sales, Retail - Single Occupancy property that was built in 1958.This property is situated on a 0.14 acre land parcel.Offered by Patricia Patenaude. Ft. 0.23 Acres 1 Photo Map & Location An affordable home in a great location! Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Email agent. This is a 3-bed, 2-bath, 2,000 sqft property. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. The second floor has 5 bedrooms and front and back staircases. Related categories: Business to Business . This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Selection will refresh the page with new results. View 36 photos of this 6 bed, 4 bath, 2864 sqft. Brokerage. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. You'll find great bones here, spacious rooms, newer windows, siding and roof, apo, and a Weil-McLain boiler in the basement. Monthly Total $1,124. Greenfield, MA Real Estate & Homes for Sale 21 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Ruggeri Real Estate New Open House 3/4 For Sale $325,000 3 bed 1 bath 1,040 sqft 0.45 acre lot. This property is listed by Bobbie Pitkin from our Western Massachusetts Office.Want to learn more about 106 Franklin St.? By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Greenfield Homes for Sale $275,289. Homes for sale in Greenfield, MA have a median listing home price of $259,900. real estate for sale By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. 5 bed. Taxes $284. There is a full basement for added storage. Greenfield, MA Real Estate Homes For Sale in Greenfield, MA Homes for Sale 22 Properties Found Sort By: Any 16 Michelman Ave Greenfield , MA 01301 $325,000 $1,268/mo Monthly Payment: $1,268 Mortgage Calculator 3 beds 1 baths 1,040 sq ft $313 / sq ft On Site 1 days Single Family Residence A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. 6 Greenfield Street. Estimated Monthly Payments. More Info. Tm Belleville ti sn v bt ng sn bn. This home has been owned by the same family for over 49 years, and it has been well loved. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. You can browse all Greenfield real estate or COLDWELL BANKER REALTY - WESTERN MA, Bobbie Pitkin, COLDWELL BANKER COMMUNITY REALTORS, Donald Mailloux, BYRNES REAL ESTATE GROUP LLC, Christina Gauvin, FITZGERALD REAL ESTATE, Corinne A. Fitzgerald, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Greenfield Center, NY 12833 (518) 893-7451 Incorrect info? 16 Michelman Ave, Greenfield, MA, 01301 is a single-family residential listed for-sale at $325,000. Walk to downtown through this street loaded with lovely architecture! Visit realtor.com and browse house photos . Learn more. For Sale - 106 Franklin St, Greenfield, MA - $339,900. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 2 Baths. Greenfield, Greenfield, MA Real Estate and Homes for Sale Open House 20 PLUM TREE LN, Greenfield, MA 01301 $245,000 2 Beds 2 Baths 1,196 Sq Ft Listing by Cohn & Company - Kaitlyn Giard Pending 303 COUNTRY SIDE RD # 303, Greenfield, MA 01301 $250,000 2 Beds 2 Baths 1,311 Sq Ft Listing by Senne - Paul Slavinski Pending 16 Michelman Ave . Greenfield, MA 01301. This site was last updated Mar 3 2023 9:44PM. Get public record data , property price, and other neighborhood information like area school performances and demographic data for 111 S Greenfield Rd # 425, Mesa AZ . Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. 7,449 sqft lot. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. About Us; Contact Us; Links of Interest; Amherst Area Information . If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Walk to downtown through this street loaded with lovely architecture! Condo . I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. All data should be independently verified. Need more information? Sign up now. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Single Family 1449sq. Northfield Homes for Sale $310,833. Greenfield Home Sales 72 Vernon St Greenfield, MA 01301 $220,000 Sold Closed Single Family 4 Beds 2 Full Baths 2,092 Sq. Sign in to view more details. Listed by Property Works New England, John Oliveri and Zachary DeCaro. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Buyers can search, bid, and win properties on our secure platform, or at our in-person auction events with the help of our support team every step of the way. Conway Homes for Sale $382,696. 2023 Coldwell Banker. You are about to start a new search for . Sale Type: For Rent. View Photos (1) Sold 287 Silver St, Greenfield Town, MA, 01301 Sold for: $223,500 . 2,054 Sq Ft. 106 Franklin St, Greenfield, MA 01301. Buy Through Auction.com. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 01301, 05301, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Montague, Northampton, Holyoke, Amherst, Athol. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Home values for zips near Greenfield, MA. ft. 20 Prentice Ave, Greenfield, MA 01301 $369,900 MLS# 73067088 Imagine living in this gorgeous renovated 1st floor owner's unit, and have the 2nd and . $859/mo Get pre-approved 4 Beds 2 Baths 1,976 Sq Ft About This Home Looking for a chance to own an investment property and make it your own, well we have just the property for you. The woodwork is beautiful, just loaded with charm. Login. Used under license. You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. View this property at 182 Fairview St W, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 16 Michelman Ave, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 106 Franklin St, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 20 Plum Tree Ln, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 144 Elm St, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 208 Fairview St W, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 249 Shelburne Rd, Greenfield, MA 01301, 303 Country Side Rd #303, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 303 Country Side Rd #303, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 10 Sanderson, Greenfield, MA 01301, 770 Country Club Rd, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 770 Country Club Rd, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 20 Prentice Ave, Greenfield, MA 01301, 28 & 34 Colorado Ave, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 28 & 34 Colorado Ave, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 794 Colrain Rd, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 44 Colrain St, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 111 Franklin St #3, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 17 Washington St, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 122 Chapman St, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 6 Locust St, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 30 Fairview St E, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 185-187 Wells St, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 183 Wells St, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 6 Silver Crest St, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 42 Kenwood St, Greenfield, MA 01301, View this property at 7 Prospect Ave, Greenfield, MA 01301, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. multi family home with a list price of $990000. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. and receive alerts when new properties are listed. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. gavel Sold on 29 Sep 2016. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Use previous and next buttons to navigate, Save this searchYoull get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps.