The children began discussing the dogs duties. Why do calendars contain so many pictures of sexy firefighters? Why do firefighters wear boots with their uniform? How do firefighters make sure they can slide down the pole easier in the event of an emergency? May you always be surrounded by good friends and a better barbecue. Q: What kind of women do firefighters get? It's lit. A panic-stricken man explained to his doctor, "You have to help me, I think I'm shrinking." "Now settle down," the doctor calmly told him. The girl was wearing a firemans helmet. Their will to succeed. Q: What sound do you hear when dragons sneeze? To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Your love gives me heartburn. The first firestation is built. As normal dont expect originality or hilarity. ; Mission BBQ: Mission BBQ is an American barbecue restaurant chain based in Glen Burnie, Maryland.Bill Kraus and Steve Newton opened the first location on September What do you call a firefighter who is really bad at their job? A: Holy smokes! What did the fireman say at Thanksgiving dinner? Some other famous Americans who were firefighters were George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, John Hancock, Samuel Adams and Paul Revere. What was the name of the firefighter who was also a famous soccer coach? I will give $50,000 to the engine company that brings them out safely!. 32. A fire-fighter was working on the engine outside the station, when he noticed a little girl in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the sides and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle. A. What did the fireman say to the clumsy baker? Funny Fire Jokes A police officer says to a couple, "I'm sorry to tell you this, but your son set the school on fire". Why does a firefighter love eating Tamale? Great for parties, events, cards and trick-or-treating. What did Pikachu say when he met the fire chief? Why did the moth want to be a fireman? What do firefighters wear when they go in into burning buildings?They wear blazers! Why do firefighters in Greece make every fire worse?Because they are not supposed to be using water on Greece fires! Firefighter are the guys or gals who couldnt pass the police exam. Q: What do firefighters surf with? What was the thing that firefighters happen to say when the church caught on fire in the small town?They all said, "Holy Smoke!". These funny fire jokes and puns are so hot! Fire isnt funny, and being a firefighter is one of the worlds most serious jobs. Whether it's the swift one-liners of Tim Vine or Milton Jones, or a more traditionally structured joke, these quick-fire quips will have your friends rolling around on the floor. Three Words: Chuck Norris Golf. Make your joke super short. You're my perfect match. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian dog. In seeking a retirement job you may be unfamiliar with the current argot (sic) of the profession. The two start to hit it off. Why are there no picnic baskets at fire stations? Connection! Firefighter One Liners Joke Back to: People Jokes : Firefighters Jokes Follow @quickjokes Q. The fireman looks a little closer and notices the little boy has tied the dog to the wagon by its testicles. His mother didn't want to crush his dreams but she knew he would never be accepted. Q: Why did the fireman bring a ladder to the restaurant? 1. We hope you will find these firework. So he installed a brass pole from my bedroom to the living room. Firefighter Jokes: The Humor That's Kept Firefighters from Killing Each Other for the Last 350 Years. "They use him to keep crowds back," said one youngster. I had to put my foot down. Firework Jokes Got my friend an unnecessarily large rocket this year. I find them hot and leave them wet. What sound do you hear when dragons sneeze?A fire alarm. Whats the most important thing you could hope to remember if youre a firefighter? New Year brings the family together and is a cause for celebrations, parties, and whatnot. We hope you enjoy our collection of the best firefighter jokes! If a fireman has two eyes, then how many eyes will a policeman have?He, too, will have just two eyes! Why do volunteer firefighters understand the importance of milliseconds? A: The fire MARSHALL. Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine. Your feedback will help us improve the article. ", Jose and Josb Q. When are firefighters best at getting out of the fire station quickly? El bombero y el barco tienen cascos What happens if a firefighter throws too many housewarming parties? As firefighters are supposed to be very quick, how do they sleep? An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. 84.36 % / 807 votes. Why do most women only ever date one firefighter, and then swear to never do it again in their lives? Because then he wouldnt have anything to do in the afternoon. A: He used a fire distinguisher. When did firestations become a lot more common in the world? Photo: Cpl. Hey Pandas, Who Was Your Favorite Black History Month Icon You Learned About This BHM? If you play with fire, you'll end up burnt. Why did the fireman say that humans are like fire? Most of these cute one liners are from the iconic comedians and others are from random people. ~~~ And on the eighth day GOD made firefighters.. Bustin' ourssavin' yours. 46 Firefighter Pick Up Lines [Funny, Dirty, Cheesy] Fire Hydrant Cartoons and Comics - CartoonStock Pranks, jokes and gags: All in the name of fun - FireRescue1 Funny Firefighter Hydrant T-shirt I'd Tap That Fireman Gift 14+ Hydrant Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud Funny Firefighter Jokes Fireman Jokes, Arson Puns, Fire Fighter Humor Why did the fireman resign from the department?The job was a bad match. In case you find any flaming cows. Fire-Fighter Pickup Lines - Use These at the Fire Station! Get the latest inspiring stories via our awesome iOS app! What starts most household fires? You can change your preferences. I am like a firefighter "I found the perfect match!" Q: Who rides a horse to every fire call? I'm on fire - you wanna stop, drop and roll with me? The firefighter was in the house when the alarm went for an explosion.As he was trying to get out, he took the calendar along with him because he wanted to save the day! By eating a lot of fried foods at work. The firefighter took part in the game show and reached the final. The remote control slips from his hand. Anyone want to know how many firemen and firefighters' jokes are there? Plus youll get a fun bonus Halloween Lunch Box Jokes Printable (30+ Days of Jokes). Girl in the bar: What do you do for a living?The firefighter: I make the six oclock news.. In a press conference between ice and fire, the fire family had a lot of burning questions for the other side. The fireman would always get into a bit of trouble because he was a hothead! Q: How are people like fires? Here are a couple of one liners that you may be able to use: "I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.". Here are some of the best firefighter jokes thatll sure spark a laugh. Why do volunteer firefighters understand the importance of milliseconds?Because that is the amount of time it takes before they tell someone that they are a volunteer firefighter! Then, a smoking hot girl walks by. For firefighters, what does the word chaos mean?It means that the chief has arrived on the scene! What happens if a firefighter throws too many housewarming parties?The police book them for arson! Error occurred when generating embed. The first known female firefighter was Molly Williams in 1818. What should you call firefighters who start to grow flowers in their garden one day?You should just call them by their name! There are also firefighter puns for kids, 5 year olds, boys and girls. It was much harder to find sexy accountants, lawyers or plumbers. After thanking each of the old men individually, the president asked the group what they intended to do with the reward money. Youre a hunka burnin love. How can one tell that there is a firefighter at a party?He will tell you about it. Woman Takes DNA Test For Fun Only To Discover Her Long-Term Boyfriend Is Her Full Sibling, Woman Flabbergasted At Thrift Store's Prices, Calls Them Out By Sharing 14 Examples, "I Just Said Thank You And Left": Mans Nice Gesture Is Praised After Pizza Hut Driver Got A $20 Tip On A $938 Order, 50 Times People Were So Surprised With How Perfectly Things Lined Up, They Just Had To Document It, Woman Is Upset That Neighbors Shed Is Too Big, Calls Inspector, Regrets It When They Maliciously Comply, European Is Shocked To Learn How American Suburbs Work, Goes Online To Ask Some Accurate Questions, "Never Come Back To My Restaurant": Chef Bans Rude Restaurant Patrons And Gives $1,350 Bill To 22 Y.O. If you happen to see a firefighter, please let them know how much you appreciate their service. What's the similarity between a boat, a firefighter and a family? "BELL 2 rings and we all slide down the pole. A grandfather was delivering his grandchildren to their home one day when a fire truck zoomed past. See more ideas about firefighter humor, firefighter quotes, firefighter. A fireman is a person who works to extinguish fires and prevent them from spreading. What did they call Bob the firefighter?Bob. How many firemen does it take to change a light bulb? He was a John Dough. That way, when I do criticize him, I'm a mile away and I have his shoes. 33. As short as possible. - David Lee Roth. Firefighters are known for their positivity.This is because they always look at the brighter side of things! After that who cares? Extinguish them. What award do you give a firefighter? We're asking people to rethink comments that seem similar to others that have been reported or downvoted, By using our services you agree to our use of cookies to improve your visit. The children started discussing the dog's duties. I met this woman today who kept demanding I shave her baby. What did the iceberg say to the incoming fireman? "No," said another, "he's just for good luck." Published April 02, 2018 09:40:25. A: He whistled Hail to the Chief whenever he walked into a room. 82.43 % / 3814 votes. but apparently a poll was taken and they all fell through a hole in the floor. He won't expect it back. I just followed the instruction asking me to dice the onions. He should have his cabinet together by the end of the weekend. "Whenever I ask my firefighter sister how her job is going, she always replies that her job is lit! 1. 1. (charge a hose is the term for filling a hose with water). CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. 143 Firefighter Jokes That Are Nothing But The Best Neilas urkus and Just Kairyt - Barkauskien If we had to choose the least funny profession, firefighters would be our top choice. How do you know you might be living with a tribe of cannibals? Fire away! In the world of magic, what could you also call a water bender? Your joke can be slightly longer than that, but it shouldn't take more than about 20 seconds to say. Scroll down through these brilliants puns which can also be used as firefighter captions and firefighter one-liners. No, no, he replied, I had the best game I had in years! 31. Why are elephants excellent choices to be a firefighter or a fire chief?They can easily stomp out forest fires! ", What comes after a dragon lights his birthday candles?The fire department. Why do fireman take out the people from the building before they put the fire out with water?Because bros before hose. Take away one part of the fire tetrahedron, or the chief. 26. And thats why Im no longer a firefighter.". Flame grilled. There is nothing more satisfying than sharing your creations with your close . How are firemen and cops similar to each other? Pilgrims. Clean jokes about firemen, firewomen and fire fighting. These jokes are popular year round and especially around Halloween time! Noah who? Here are 105. May 13, 2021 - Firefighters think they are funny- might be the only thing keeping them sane on the job. Theyre smoking. Should I go down with you on the ladder, or should I jump to the ground? These jokes are funny for parents, children, teachers, emergency pesonnel and firefighters. A police officer pulled me over and said, "Papers." Why did the firemen need ear plugs to fight a fire at the tennis equipment factory? I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I didn't have any patients. 24. We're throwing him a farewell party and want to have a funny pun written on the wall. What's in the water that puts out fires?A fire boat. I am originally from Indiana. ", Firefighter, Broker, Waterboy, Machinist, Driller, Embalmer, Goldsmith, Hydrologist, Lifeguard, Naturopath, "So, Timothy, what does your father do ?" Why was the man arrested for pulling out five men from the burning building? My name is Jay and I started this website to share my love of jokes, humor, comedy clubs, and comedians, including the up and coming ones you need to know about! The only food that firemen like to get on a busy day is a hot dog! What do you call the heroic fireman who was featured on the evening TV news? Once you've seen one shopping center, you've seen a mall. "The fireman said, 'The ladder. What kind of ears will a fire pumper truck have?They will have safety engin-ears! And some of these descriptions are not retirement jokes! Q. Your email address will not be published. Wisdom and advice. Why was the fire chief calling for more water during the fire? More 3 - Q: Did you know that the three wise men were firemen? What did the directions to the fire department ladder say? What do lawn ornaments do over winter break? What is the name of the music group that all firefighters love hearing? 50 One-Liner Jokes Thatd Leave You Rolling. How do you know if a firefighter is at your party? "I dont understand how firefighters can trust a ladder Theyre always up to something. JOIN OUR FAST-PACED COMPANY - We have no time to train you. "Life is a waste of time, and . The end of a fire. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. When the firefighter saw the church razing down, he said "Holy smoke!". I wil He was fired. Girl in the bar: What do you do for a living?. Go gnome for the holidays. Did you hear about the firefighter who quit his job? It soon came to his realization it wasn't fahrenheit. Scroll down through these brilliants puns which can also be used as firefighter captions and firefighter one-liners. I was taking care of my friend's snake while he was on vacation, but somehow it crawled into our freezer and died. (Mozilla Firefox is a web browser). What did the iceberg say to the incoming fireman? A firefighter swam out and pulled the boy up onto the beach and began CPR. Why did the man hug the fire exit and said everything was ok? "Proof that we don't understand death is that we give dead people a pillow.". A: Smokey the Bear always walks off with them. If you have a youngster interested in fighting fires and fire trucks, then share these jokes for a few laughs. Why did the rookie bring his bowling ball to the fire station?He heard there was a strike team. Why? The firefighter was shocked when he got to know that one of his two sons had set fire to the building.He declared, "This boy is not arson anymore!". Why was it taking so long for the fire fighters to get to the strawberry farm? I have an inferiority complex, but it's not a very good one. These firefighter jokes are popular year round, but especially around Halloween as children like to dress up as a fireman or firewoman. 180 School J okes Fireman Jokes More Fireman Jokes I tried being a fireman but I suffered burnout. Why do many fire departments keep dalmatians? Some of the dirty witze and dark jokes are funny, but use them with caution in real life. A: Because you cant throw water on a Greece fire. Required fields are marked *. How do you put out a fire?Take away one part of the fire tetrahedron, or the chief. Who do you call if you see a museum thats just caught fire? Because theyre naughty when nobody is looking at them. It's simple. Q: Did you hear about the fire at the circus? What starts with f and ends with k? 2. (Closed), I Create Functional And Decorative Art On Functional Items That People Can Use Every Day, And Here Are My Newest 23 Works, Hey Pandas, What Are Your Most Useful Travel Tips? Why do firefighters in Greece make every fire worse? A. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. ~~~ Follow your dream Firefighter jokes and firefighter humor. How do you know that your child might grow up to become a firefighter? American football is a fascinating sport that keeps spectators on the edge of their seats. Burned to a crisp. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Q: Why did the rookie bring his bowling ball to the fire station? What kind of web browser do firefighters use? He. His wife, concerned by his appearance, asks if something went wrong with his game. * Whats the most important way to extinguish a fire in your kitchen? God gives them each some wings, with a warning that if they have even one bad thought, they'll lose their wings. Caddie: "I don't think you'll keep your head down long enough.". A: Only hose. What should one do when a firefighter offers a person two ways to leave a house? 3. The Fire Chief searched for what causes fires on Google He got about 80,000 matches. Best Fire Jokes Giphy What did the flame say to his buddies after he fell in love? ": 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics), AITA? If you ask any firefighter what kind of cracker he preferred to eat, he would always reply that it is a firecracker!