She reposted Ethans Instagram post where he announced his plans to attend Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN, in the fall of 2020. I love academics. 7 Vanderbilt battles back against Austin Peay to pick up sixth win of the season, 11-7, Vanderbilt looks to make a run in SEC tournament as 12 seed, The official student newspaper of Vanderbilt University. exitPopMobile: true, If you believe your video is unusable or completely missed the mark of your request, please reach out to. as President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of American Savings Bank, and F.S.B. The prestigious school accepts only about 1 in 10 (9.6%) applicants and is currently ranked 15th (in the National University category) by the US News and World Report. Olivia Rodrigo and Ethan Wacker confirmed their relationship via an Instagram post that seriously broke the internet. Athletes Rocking Their Swimsuits. Ethan Wacker is an American famed star who won critical acclaim for his starring role as Bernie Schotz, which he is playing on the Disney channel's comedy TV show "Bizaardvark". By continuing to use this website, you agree to our cookie and, Ethan Wacker Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Analyn Barro Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Naveen Chandra Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Izzy Fairthorne Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Rachel Javier Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Deb Smikle Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Nat Sciver-Brunt Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Natalie Buffett Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics. Got the merch to make it official! he captioned the picture at the time. Celebrity Homburg Hats. He has posted the photos of him sleeping in the hospital bed with the plaster on his leg on his Instagram captioning them as. He played the role as Bernie in Bizaardvark [1] and Pip Whipley in Miles from Tomorrowland. Once you receive your Cameo video link, you'll have the option to turn on 'CC' at the top right corner of the video player. Ramn Rodrguez Shirtless, Young, Girlfriend, Nicholas Barasch Shirtless, Girlfriend, Awards. "Ahhhh I'm so proud! The pair seemed happy and even took a romantic vacation together, but a few months later it appeared as though they called things off. I went to middle school with the kid. Maybe he is wearing a wig? Also, the guy posts videos of his dancing on the beach and swimming. His Horoscope/Sun Sign is Taurus, Nationality American and Ethnicity is white. He also announced his decision to attend the university for the next four years with a selfie posted to Instagram. Most recently, Wacker has launched his own sports podcast, The Vandy Blitz along with some of his college friends at Vanderbilt University. The official student newspaper of Vanderbilt University, 2023 | The Hustler is not operated by Vanderbilt University. Also, the fellow receives a decent paycheque from there as well. Im interested in math and economics which will be really valuable in the professional world.. I love academics. Unfortunately, personalized Cameo videos are non-refundable. The two former flames seem to be on good terms though, as Rodrigo posted a congratulatory message to her Instagram stories when Wacker was accepted to Vanderbilt University in May 2020. Ethan Wacker is a British actor whose career took a leap after he voiced the characters Pip Whipley and Stinky on Disney shows "Miles from Tomorrowland" and "The Stinky & Dirty Show" respectively. Wacker has 2.7 million followers on his official Tiktok account as @ethanwacker. Ethan manages his schedule from his houses located in Hawaii and Los Angeles, United States. Also she is also a highly successful actress and social media personality. Further, he has access to such an astounding sum of money throughout his successful career as an actor, entrepreneur, and social media influencer. at Hawaiian Electric Industries,Richard F. Wacker. Go Commodores!! They met when the series started in 2016 but things apparently took a romantic turn in 2018 they even went on holiday together taking their romance public after six months. He has studied at Vanderbilt University and it is a private research university in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. who tf is Ethan Wacker and why would a "Disney Star" deserve Vanderbilt more than me? r/ApplyingToCollege is the premier forum for college admissions questions, advice, and discussions, from college essays and scholarships to SAT/ACT test prep, career guidance, and more. a company that works in Takin, a test flight with one of the most powerful and fully-featured Cloud ERP, CRM, and e-commerce systems available. Policies; Editorial Board; Staff; Contact us; Tips; Join us; Archives; Oh, he graduated before the turn of the century but we must mention that one of our favorite country singers, Dierks Bentley, is a Vanderbilt alumni too (class of 1997). A few months later, Rodrigo became involved with Joshua Bassett, so it's safe to assume that she and Wacker ended things quietly without an official fan update. David Williams Shirtless, Underwear, Dieux du Stade, Gay or Girlfriend? His current age 20 years. Picture Galleries General Pictures 3,434 Pictures Bizaardvark (Season 3) (2018) 4 Pictures Its a really tough industry.. CLICK THIS LINK to send a PM to also be reminded and to reduce spam. He also posts short clips of his vlogs as well as makes videos on trending songs on his TikTok account. Im not happy with my personalized Cameo video. Besides, he is the founder of the Founder/CEO of the company@liftoffshop,a company that works in Takin, a test flight with one of the most powerful and fully-featured Cloud ERP, CRM, and e-commerce systems available. 3 talking about this. Reportedly, the charming man has studied at Vanderbilt University, a private research university in Nashville, Tennessee, United States; he has completed his university-level education by majoring in Economics. He stepped into the acting field in 2016 through the drama Bizaardvark at the age of sixteen. View this post on Instagram While they are pretty open to most suggestions, celebrities have final say whether they will accept or decline a video. We have no idea at this time but we will update this post once we have the information. Smith was 8-0 with a 2.78 ERA in 31 appearances in three seasons with the Commodores. His Father's Name is Not Known and mother's name is Unknown. I love them both, and I love the career that Ive built for myself in L.A., and I also love what Im building for myself right now in D.C. Your email address will not be published. Thank you for the great cameo, Ethan!! You can check the status of your request in the Cameo app or through the link in your confirmation email. On average, he trades about 2,385 units every 126 days since 2010 and still owns at least 78,841 units of Hawaiian Electric Industries stock. Ethan is represented byAmsel, Eisenstadt & Frazier & Hinojosa Talent Agency. Nia Sioux from Dance Moms is going to ucla. . But, the fellow has not shared his school name in public. The first year at college promises to bring some degree of social anxiety and shyness.Wacker, however, is no stranger to the pressure of putting himself out there, giving him a leg up throughout his first year at Vanderbilt. Dont let these pics fool you tho, Im so bad at it . Vanderbilt transfer pitcher Ethan Smith is eligible for the Vols after getting an NCAA waiver, according to a source with direct knowledge of the situation. His zodiac sign is Taurus, and he is of American nationality, but his ethnicity is North American. "Ahhhh I'm so proud! Frequently, the star keeps himself busy vlogging on his own YouTube channel,@Ethan Wacker. Eagle-eyed fans noticed that Olivia Rodrigo and Ethan Wacker deleted their Instagram posts of each other in August 2019. Meanwhile, his longtime girlfriend Olivia holds a totalnet valueof$5 million, and she has access to such an amount via her successful career as a singer, songwriter, and actress. Spending the night at the hospital and getting surgery tomorrow. She is also an actress who has risen her fame through tv series like Earth to Ned, Bizaardvark Shorts, Paved New World, Grace Stirs Up Success, and many others. How can I check the status of my personalized Cameo video? Im extremely dedicated to education and learning, and I want to follow a more intellectual path both in college and career-wise, Wacker said. But once I got to L.A., I realized that you can audition for 99 roles and only get one. Our team includes . She loved it. There are tons of people in the entertainment biz who went to Vanderbilt. Furthermore, the album produced several hit singles, including Drivers License, Deja Vu, Good 4 U, All I want, I think I kinda, you know, Drivers license, Happier, Just for a moment, and many more. While most young actors drop out of school or dont attend college at all, Wacker said receiving a college education, especially one at Vanderbilt, has always been important to him. Coming to Vanderbilt was a no-brainer, Wacker said. Moreover, the guy has got a well-supportive family as he got support to fulfill his dreams at an early age. #vanderbilt" Tbh, he is very very very smart, progidy level, and I respect him as a student. Ethan Wacker Follow Actor - Bizaardvark I'm a 19 year old actor going to College at Vanderbilt. He was grown up in his own hometown with his family and sibling. Miles from Tomorrowland actor Wacker had an accident during the shooting of the American drama series Bizaardvark which spins around the Two best friends posting entertaining videos on a website and teaming up with other users to create a high-quality database. For a list of things that we don't allow, please take a look at our. He tweets videos of dancing with his sister and friends, and solo dancing as well as a photo of different food dishes, especially fried chicken. You are the greatest," (via J-14). Further, the two first met when the series started in 2016, but things apparently took a romantic turn in 2018 the pair even went on holiday together, taking their romance public after six months. He is straight and dated Olivia Rodrigo who was his co-star in Bizaardvark. Anyone of you know the translation of the other guys Chinese tattoo? Those abs are fiiiiine. Ethan Wacker is posing sitting outside his University. Ethan Wacker is an American actor who played Bernie Schotz on Bizaardvark. At least Rodrigo and Wacker have managed to remain friends! Image Source Instagram Reportedly, the charming man has studied at Vanderbilt University, a private research university in Nashville, Tennessee, United States; he has completed his university-level education by majoring in Economics. The two dated between 2018 and 2019 and made their love Instagram official in January 2019 with Wacker posting a sweet picture with the caption "Happy 6 months! Once you send your request over to a celebrity, they'll have up to 7 days to fulfill the request (for a regular Cameo) or 24 hours (for 24hr delivery.) So, now let's discuss Ethan Wacker's life and his net worth. I treated her well." He also loves to travel to different new places and explore the beauty of nature and also loves to spend quality time with her loved ones. Damn. Ethan Wacker was born in Hawaii on May 8, 2002.Disney channel personality well known for his roles as Bernie in Bizaardvark and Pip Whipley in Miles from Tomorrowland. #vanderbilt @vanderbiltu, A post shared by Ethan Wacker (@imethanwacker) on May 3, 2020 at 3:31pm PDT. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. He posts his family photos and his girlfriend as well as photos of his traveling eating and enjoying, dancing, and partying with him on his official Instagram account. Those abs are fiiiiine. His given name is Ethan Wacker, friends call his Ethan. Ethan Wacker is an American famed star who won critical acclaim for his starring role as Bernie Schotz, which he is playing on the Disney channel's comedy TV show "Bizaardvark". From the looks of it, theres no bad blood between exes Ethan Wacker and Olivia Rodrigo! Wacker makes vlogs of eating, traveling, and dancing with his sister Niana on his Youtube channel. Vanderbilt plays against Ole Miss at home on Oct. 31, 2020. Two of them are his sisters named Natalie and Olivia, he has an elder brother . He was cast in aPizza Hut commercial but it never aired. Ethan made his TV show debut in the comedy television series,K.C. J-14 is part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Copyright a360media 2023. About. I am super young but why do I feel so old that idk who this is, Its his birthday too! Nonetheless, the dashing man earns an incredible amount of salary from his acting career and YouTube Channel, as he has 239K subscribers, 28 uploads, and 6,832,959 video views on his channel. He is popularly recognized as the famous Disney channel celebrity for his various roles in series. His favorite thing about LiftOff is the student run process, catalyzing a collaborative and engaging work environment. In the photo, he represented his choice of college by sporting a NYU sweatshirt. During the time in which I have known Ashton, I have continually been impressed with his. He's the best!" He has posted the photo in a sea captioning as, When in Hawaii, you kinda have to surf . The gorgeous lady first made a name for herself as an actress or gained immense recognition in the late 2010s with her lead roles on the Disney television programs Bizaardvark and High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. Eagle-eyed fans noticed that Olivia Rodrigo and Ethan Wacker deleted their Instagram posts of each other in August 2019. Ethan Wacker played series regular Bernie Schotz on the popular Disney Channel series Bizaardvark (2016). var s = d.createElement('script'); s.type='text/javascript';s.async=true; High School Reunion Tournament, Vanderbilt admits 15.7% of early decision applicants, record low, Black Cultural Center and student groups host Black History Month programming throughout February, BREAKING: Commodores lose Liam Robbins for the season, Womens Golf: The Commodores secure eighth place at Darius Rucker Intercollegiate, VandyBoys Series Preview: Battling the Big Ten at the Cambria College Classic, Vanderbilt sweeps MTSU in last dual match before SEC play, WEITZEL: The heartbreak may not ever end, but we should still fight it, Lacrosse: After a thrilling fourth quarter, Vanderbilt falls short to Louisville, GUEST EDITORIAL: Vanderbilt administrators, speak up for trans students before its too late, Defending the Crown: Vanderbilt Bowling wins Stallings Invitational, Swimming: Vanderbilt takes on SEC Championships, No. Broke my leg in two places today, fun stuff. A lot of people think someone with a lot of followers is some sort of mystical being, but thats not the case at all.. He has black eyes and a pointed nose which have made him more good-looking. and President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of American Savings Bank, and F.S.B. How Rich Is Super Sweet 16: The Movie Actress, Sicily Sewell. Parent commenter can delete this message to hide from others. Undercover. He also shares videos with his friends and family on his YouTube channel. Ethan Walker was a foster child who found a "forever family" with Roberta and Richard Walker and Adasu Martin, his obituary said. Wacker's zodiac sign is Taurus and it is an Earth sign, just like Virgo and Capricorn, and has the ability to see things from a grounded, practical and realistic perspective. It is a company that works in Takin a test flight with one of the most powerful and fully-featured Cloud ERP, CRM, and e-commerce systems available. Vanderbilt and Vanderbilt logos are registered trademarks of Vanderbilt University, 2022 Vanderbilt University , Power Rankings Week Seven: Tide lead top-heavy conference, SEC Power Rankings Week Four: Utter Chaos. Go Commodores!" the actor wrote. Additionally, the good-looking man also glimpsed, holding his girlfriends hand. 127k Likes, 1,468 Comments - Ethan Wacker (@imethanwacker) on Instagram: "So beyond excited to say I will be attending Vanderbilt University!!! I love fitness, acting, comedy. I dont have an answer to it, honestly, he said, when asked which job he preferred. Although they arent together anymore, the two former Disney Channel actors seemed to have remained friends, as proven by Olivias recent Instagram post, in which she congratulated Ethan on his college acceptance! Calam Lynch Shirtless, Underwear, Girlfriend, Brandon Routh Married, Wedding, Gay or Girlfriend, Hot Shirtless Photos, Sam Woolf American Idol Hunk: White Guy With Guitar, Aviator Coveralls for Men: Tom Cruise in Flight Suit, Tyler James Williams Shirtless, Girlfriend, Crohns Disease. Ethan Wacker and Rodrigo dated for a year from 2018 to 2019 after meeting on the set of 'Bizaardvark'. Comment down below and let me know what you want to see next!Make sure to like and subscribe and share with your friends!My . The British superstar wore Belstaff for his trips around the world. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. He was born August 30, 1994 in Dallas, Texas. Is there anything I can do? Required fields are marked *. Ethan rose to prominence following the premiere of 'Bizaarduark,' in . Ethan Wacker is from Honolulu, Hawaii, and currently serves as founder and CEO of LiftOff. Ethan keeps himself updated on current events. Dancer - Singer - Actress: High School Musical, Actress - Better Call Saul - 101 Dalmation Street, Actor - Stuck in the Middle, Fuller House, Actor - Raven's Home, Dancing with the Stars: Juniors. He has posted three photos of him which look really stunning and with the awesome background scene captioning as, Happy earth day everyone! Although he is not acting in college, Wacker said he plans on continuing to post Vandy and fitness content to his many fans on Instagram and TikTok. So just stick with us to know all the detailed information about his wiki, personal life, net worth, and bio. at Hawaiian Electric Industries. The series stars Madison Hu, Olivia Rodrigo, Jake Paul, DeVore Ledridge, Ethan Wacker, Maxwell Simkins, and Elie Samouhi. We blog about hot male celebrities from their washboard abs, boxers or briefs underwear preferences, sculpted muscles, movies and TV shows, and sometimes their shenanigans. He is the most obnoxious, self obsessed kid I have ever met. Spending the night at the hospital and getting surgery tomorrow. at Hawaiian Electric Industries, Twenty-two years old proficient child actor Ethan Wacker is officially off the market. Follow 0:00 / 0:00 0:22 Roast "SHE LOVED IT" 0:17 Pep Talk "This was awesome !" 1:09 Pep Talk Undercover,as Collin in 2016. Wacker replied with a simple, "Nope. I love sports. The aspiring American teen actor Ethan came into the spotlight for playing the reel character Bernie Schotz in the Teen TV series Disney Channels Bizaardvark. Ethan Wacker is a young famous Social Media Influencer who was born in Connecticut on May 8, 2002 and currently he living in Connecticut with his Family, And his birthday comes on 8th of May and on this birthday (May 8, 2021) he was turn 19. d: "YWxsc3RhcmJpby5jb20=", studied at Vanderbilt University majoring economics. Well! id: "beb5f82f-dce3-49e6-a836-cf24eb78a6f6", Male Models and celebrities rocking their blue swimsuits. Rodrigo shared the news to her followers on her Instagram story, writing "Ahhhh I'm so proud! Whats a homburg hat exactly and who are the famous men who were seen wearing them? Professionally, Ethan Wacker is an American actor, voice artist, and social media influencer, notable for portraying roles in the Disney Channel series. Furthermore, the dashing man posts surprising videos with his girlfriend and prank. Ethan Wacker Shirtless, Abs, Girlfriend, Vanderbilt Student.Today in college hunks, we bring you Ethan Wacker, his impressive biceps, and his perfectly sculpted washboard abs.. As we already know, acting is bearing truthfully under imaginary circumstances, which is whatEthan Wackerdid when he stepped into the Hollywood entertainment industry as a child actor on Disney Junior. Is there anything celebrities wont do in my personalized Cameo video? He posts his videos of dancing with his sister and friends, Girlfriends, and solo dancing. In addition to this, the largest trade the man ever made was selling 40,000 units of Hawaiian Electric Industries stock on 4th March 2020, worth over. You are the greatest. He had announced his plans to attend Vanderbilt University in Nashville in the fall of 2020 as he was accepted there. She reposted Ethan's Instagram post where he announced his plans to attend Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN, in the fall of 2020. He has an active personality and his various pursuits keep him positively occupied. Ethan Wacker "I have known Ashton for about a year now, as he is one year my junior at Vanderbilt. Watching movies is one of his favoritepastimes and hegoes to a movie theater almost every week and sometimes, even multiple times a week. What workout routine has our young man been doing to get them six packs? Ethan Wacker is an American actor, internet personality, and voice actor. Famous For: Plays 'Bernie Schotz' on the Disney series 'Bizaardvark'. at Hawaiian Electric Industries. Your email address will not be published. Newest Photos. Ethan Wacker's old neighborhood is in Hawaii, where he was born on May 8, 2002. However, spirits remain high. He juggles his routine between Hawaii and Los Angeles for acting and studying. He celebrates his birthday on the 8th of May every year. Previously, he was the star of Pip Whipley in the animated TV series "Miles from Tomorrowland", which aired on Disney Junior. Specifically, Ethan is a first year college student at Vanderbilt University which is a very tough one to get into. good 4 u - mac. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This further added to the idea that Bassett was indeed the inspiration for the relatable lyrics. With most of his friends residing in Hawaii, Wacker used his time outside of acting to focus on schoolwork, SAT scores and building up his resume. gilkey vs champion windows; mary j blige sister jonquell; picrew female character maker; July 4, 2022 ethan wacker vanderbiltdispensary manager job descriptiondispensary manager job description Wackers love for the Disney Channel inspired him to attend an open casting call in Hawaii and a subsequent convention in Los Angeles, where he met his agent and manager and started auditioning. Beside this, he has an immense fan following under his . So many people come up to me or message me who saw me on Bizaardvark when I was really small who say theyve been inspired by seeing me working out and bringing myself to a healthy weight, Wacker said. Love Alert Olivia Rodrigo And Ethan Wacker Are The Epitome Of Relationship Goals On Vacay, OTP Ethan Wacker And Olivia Rodrigo From 'Bizaardvark' Confirm They're Dating, Get Well Soon Ethan Wacker Undergoes Surgery After Breaking Leg in Two Places. Birth Name: Ethan Wacker Birth Date: May 8, 2002 (20 years old) Nickname: Unknown Birthplace: Hawaii, USA. His mother Eileen is a famous author who has written many famous books like Green Hamster and the Quest for Fun, Pink Hamster and the Big Birthday Surprise, Black Tortoise and the Dynasty Dragon, and many others. Since then, the two have been caught at various places and frequently uploaded each other beautiful photos on their respective social media handles. Videos Tagged. New Role Olivia Rodrigo Becomes Co-Stars With Another Team 10 Member After Jake Paul Leaves 'Bi J-14 has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. So long as your request isn't inappropriate or in violation of our. Cali and Noelle Sheldon (baby Emma in Friends) are both going to UCLA. We grabbed these from his Instagram page which you might want to follow @imethanwacker. Meanwhile, his longtime girlfriend Olivia holds a total. NFL Flag FTW actor was born on May 8, 2002, in Connecticut a U.S state in southern New England that has a mix of coastal cities and rural areas. If you pay on web by card, we reserve the amount when you place your order but only charge once you have received the video. Disney Channel personality well known for his roles as Bernie in Bizaardvark and Pip Whipley in Miles from Tomorrow. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Do I get to keep my personalized Cameo video? #nyu2024, A post shared by joshua rush (@joshuarush) on Dec 13, 2019 at 4:32pm PST. Learn how your comment data is processed. Further, he has access to such an astounding sum of money throughout his successful career as an actor, entrepreneur, and social media influencer. Investigating Bizaardvark Cast: Where Are They Now? At only 12 years old, Wacker said he secured his first acting job on the set of Jimmy Kimmel Live, performing in front of millions. Ewan McGregors Leather Jackets. Also, the fellow receives a decent paycheque from there as well. (per PopBuzz). I watch your youtube channel and you are a true inspiration Sports are awesome to me to and when i grow up I want to be an actor. Also, he creates vlogs trying different attires and shares his experience in different new places. In May 2020, Wacker posted on Instagram that he had been accepted into Vanderbilt University. The actor is a very young but already pre-eminent showbiz personality. What if the celebrity doesnt accept or fulfill my request in time? Acceptable Use Policy and Community Guidelines, Acceptable Use Policy or Community Guidelines. Vanderbilt and Vanderbilt logos are registered trademarks of Vanderbilt University, 2022 Vanderbilt University , The Vanderbilt Hustler welcomes and encourages readers to engage with content and express opinions through the comment sections on our website and social media platforms. He also makes vlogs trying different attires and shares his experience in different new places. He makes vlogs which generate money for him apart from his career. Ethan Wacker has a total net worth of $500 thousand. While he does not discount the possibility of returning to acting after college, Wacker said he wants to focus on academics and a professional career outside of Hollywood. He is a true inspiration and stole model that I wish to be like.Vanderbilt is a university I will really like to study in the future.thanks you.sending all love during the pandemic. He is currently a sophomore at Vanderbilt University double majoring in political science and organizational development while minoring in business. Vandy just brought that all together for me.. Donald Trump Hair: Real or Wig. TikTok video from Ethan Wacker (@ethanwacker): "#duet with @pizza_withoutpineapple that picture looks nothing like me now y'all r reaching ". A few days after they announced . Copyright 2021, All Right Reserved MARRIEDCELEB. The unique circumstance is what Ethan Wacker has experienced ever since he entered the entertainment industry. He also posts videos of his dancing on the beach and swimming. Also, he creates vlogs trying different attires and shares his experience in different new places. The official student newspaper of Vanderbilt University Since 1888 Search this site Submit Search. He is best known as the voice actor, and internet personality, who is best known for playing the reel character Bernie Schotz in Disney Channel's Bizaardvark. With more than 2.1 million Instagram followers, 1.9 million TikTok followers and 247,000 YouTube subscribers, Wacker said he is grateful for the opportunity to share his life with so many people. The comment sections are moderated by our Editor-in-Chief, Rachael Perrotta, and our Social Media Director, Chloe Postlewaite. Ethan has attended a school in Hawaii where he has lived with his family. He joined Isaak Presley, Cody Veith, Casey Simpson and Michael Campion to form a YouTube group called Squad 7. Disney channel personality well known for his roles as Bernie in Bizaardvark and Pip Whipley in Miles from Tomorrow. . no Occupation Education & Qualifications Vanderbilt University Net Worth $350,000 Parents Eileen Wacker, Richard F. Wacker Siblings Christian Wacker About Ethan Wacker The couple made their relationship public in 2019, but broke up later that same year, according to. Ethan has over 3 million followers on Instagram. Additionally, Wacker got incredible fame at an early age as he is talented in many fields as an actor, via making vlogs and gaining fame on social media sites as well. Ethan Wacker Gay or Straight? Posts. His acting career journey started on television show Fujimini Island Adventures in 2013. Happy 6 months! Ethan shared the now-deleted post on his Instagram account in January 2019. But he has not got many followers on it like other apps. Thanks so much! Im really just a normal guy, so I think people are attracted to the content I post because its relatable and real, Wacker said.