We are based in Langley BC, but ship nation wide. No matter what you order, youll receive an item of the highest quality that is made to last. y 3ra., Zona Centro, C.P. This reduces packaging materials and is the most environmentally sustainable method of shipping. Wether it be a pre-designed piece, or a custom item you can't seem to find, I would love to help! Westcoast Solid Wood Furniture is located in Nanaimo, BC. Below youll find some examples of items that have been made in my shop. Link in our bio!#customfurnituredesign #interiorfurniture #furnishing #furnitureinspo #designfurniture #furniturevancouver #livingrooms #furnitureshowroom #solidwoodfurniture #vancouverfurniturestores #solidwoodfurniturebuilder. Woodcraft takes pride in crafting fine wood furniture of a variety of woods, but Canadian Maple wood is . 2021 by LDS Custom Woodwork. Next the massive barn wood beams which supported the barn for the past 100 years are painstakingly removed. Hand Crafted Furniture. Reclaimed Wood Walls. BC > furniture - by owner . NOW OPEN - 21768 Lougheed Hwy., Maple Ridge, BC #livingrooms #customdesignedfurniture #solidwood #furnitureshowroom #customtable #modernfurnituredesign #mapleridgebc #coquitlambc. Bueno Custom Furniture offers high quality wood and metal furniture in Vancouver, Squamish, Whistler, and wherever good custom furniture is needed. 2840 Calgary Trail South Edmonton, AB, T6J 6V7 | 780.701.0284. Tracey. Through our trusted lumber suppliers, we can access a huge variety of woods for our standard and custom furniture lines. . NOW OPEN - 21768 Lougheed Hwy., Maple Ridge, BC Visit our full Past Projects gallery page to see our full gallery. This high quality, custom made BC product can be delivered into your home in 10-16 weeks. This product was designed for the beer drinker in your life. Our craftsmen use a variety of woods including cherry, hickory, oak, alder and other species finished with the best quality of stains, glazes and finish coats. . Tree Frog Woodworks is a custom woodworking shop, specializing in wood cabinets, countertops, doors, mantelpieces, furniture and live edge structures. Every hall, corner, and favourite spot becomes a haven of cool comfort with custom-designed pieces from CNC Custom Wood Carving in Coombs, British Columbia. With over 15 years of experience, we offer the finest cabinetry and wood furniture available for new construction, commercial and remodeling. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Once our team can clearly see what it is you're wanting to accomplish, then we'll provide a quote. Have a project in mind? Read more. 2016 BY CANDLEWOOD DESIGNS. Then we'll get to work, crafting your custom desk to order in our North American workshops. Best Sellers. We met Shawn and found the most amazing live edge willow slab created from a local tree. CUSTOM HANDMADE FURNITURE. Choose your top style, size, and leg style, plus wood and hardware finishes. Our goal is to bring you furniture Made in Canada, using time honoured techniques that will stand the test of time. Woodworks Solid Wood Furniture - Return to home page. Custom wood and steel manufacturer located in Prince George, BC We offer laser cutting, engraving and plasma cutting and CNC routing. We hold ourselves to incredibly high standards, using top quality materials, including ethically sourced Canadian wood and Canadian-made industry-leading foam. Sofas Loveseats Sofabeds Sectionals Chaise . We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. The sister store of. Feeling budget-conscious? Real wood bench to fit your needs. CL. Time, travels, delicacy and passion allowed us to be number 1. One source for reclaimed wood is the old barns dotting the back roads of just about every state in the Midwest. These reversible chaises are your answer! NOW OPEN - 21768 Lougheed Hwy., Maple Ridge, BC #livingrooms #customdesignedfurniture #solidwood #furnitureshowroom #customtable #modernfurnituredesign #mapleridgebc #coquitlambc. Not to be confused with a carpenter. When you choose Wood Shop you are choosing to support local . Designed for those looking to organize their books, or display their pictures. We have a passion for building beautiful, functional custom kitchens, cabinets, furniture lines and custom furniture. With over 15 years of experience, we offer the finest cabinetry and wood furniture available for new construction, commercial and remodeling. Solid Wood Furniture Luxury. Visit us in store (both showrooms) to shop new arrivals and custom wood furniture. You can also customize the pull or knob of the drawers to the exact aesthetic you desire. Form Follows Function: The Basics of Shaker-Style Furniture . Quick View. Simply find the design you like, then we help you customize it from the size, fabric & toss pillows to suit your space perfectly. . Our approach to custom furniture is centered around this idea of collaboration and ensuring we build enduring products. Paul Tellier Fine Woodwork for custom furniture, custom cabinets, and custom woodworking in the Vancouver area. Facebook Instagram. NOTICE: At this time we are no longer taking on new projects. Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Entertainment If you are searching for furniture make completely from carved wood, this is the right place. Check out our fresh new look and browse Canadian-made products online. 604-591-5435 Call Us. The best quality with the best service are our goals. read more. Looking for flexibility, versatility, and comfort? This website uses cookies. Each project is given top priority and focus with incredible attention to every detail. Whether youre renovating or building new, youre embarking on a big project, and we will stand behind you every step of the way to make it a great experience for you. Other woods we use for furniture include west coast pine, western maple, ambrosia maple, knotty alder, Douglas fir as well as clear alder, hemlock, red and white oak, walnut, ash . Search. Great craftsmanship, and I love dealing with down-to-earth people in our local community. See Woods & Finishes to see our favourite woods. Producing live edge tables traditional tables and other fine furniture and woodworking. Looking for barstools, or a table and chairs, to match your cabinetry? ~custom wood pulls integrated into door edges ~ultra-clear, low sheen water-base polyurethane finish . BC, V8Z 1C5 Get Directions . For decades, Birchwood has built high-quality, lasting furniture to keep your home stylish and comfortable. Combine function and style when designing a room with modern furniture. And yes, we customize any piece to your preference. At ScanDesigns, our carefully curated furniture collection represents the very best in contemporary furniture for the west coast home. (664) 682 . Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a users experience more efficient. There is no such thing as perfection but you certainly can try. Kelowna, BC V1X 5C1. As the name suggests, their furniture is all solid wood. We produce our furniture from 11 types of solid wood, as well as plywood and coated, varnished and veneered wood panels made . We are based in Langley BC, but ship nation wide. We accept all major credit cards as well as etransfer for your payment convenience. We take care of you from the original design right through to delivery. Blanket-wrapped shipping. 1980 Taft Place, Black Creek, BC. Looking for flexibility, versatility, and comfort? Chair Padded Seat $ 100.00 $ 80.00. Contact us to discuss how and where you can place a furniture order. Rare wood species proposal. Ben's Custom Woodworking (formerly Candlewood Designs) is a company located in Abbotsford, BC and born from my passion for handmade, unique items. Proudly created with Wix.com. Having a kitchen that you love and that works for your unique lifestyle will bring you years of happiness. We ship anywhere in Canada and the US. jpreimer@claterpult.com. Since 2020 LDS Custom Woodwork has been designing, manufacturing, and building home decor and furniture out of real woods. First building things for my own home, and now for others. This site uses different types of cookies. and Pine furniture adds beauty and elegance to any home. Simply Amish. Custom colours, and wood species available on request. Based in BC's beautiful Bulkley Valley, in the Village of Telkwa, Tom's Solid Wood Furniture offers you professional service and quality custom cabinets and furniture by the owner Thomas Roehrl who has over 37 years of experience as a cabinet maker. If rustic with an eco friendly flair is your style, then order your table today! Custom Furniture - Neufeld Furniture and Woodworks Designs & Manufactures Custom Wood Furniture & Cabinetry in the beautiful Cowichan Valley - 250-715-5682. Our furniture lines include: Beds, dressers, 12-drawer chests, nightstands, etc.. Coffee & end tables, entertainment centres, etc.. To craft our furniture, we use solid wood only (no particleboard/MDF), and source the highest quality wood available from reputable Canadian mills. Mounting screws are not included. . Standard colors are dark walnut, and ebony. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. Personalization is available. With Over 40 years experience, FS1 Finishing master-craftsman Farshad brings unparalleled skill to your furniture restoration or custom wood furniture needs . Whether you are looking to customize your Pioneer log home or cabin or just looking for a unique one-of-a kind furniture piece or carving, we've got you covered. Support. $ 750.00 - $ 1,050.00. Other wood species available at an adjusted rate. Designed with the minimalist in mind, this desk comes with a cable management box to hide those messy cables. Green production practices. You can be sure that you are getting a piece of superior quality furniture that is unique in style and design. Our slabs are walnut, cherry, maple, sycamore, elm, bubinga, ebony, and some other unusual hardwoods with live edges. 905.475.2488. Hence the term bench built. BC . Our first showroom opened as Oaksmith Interiors in 1989 in Burnaby BC's Metrotown Mall. Customer Service. We know that quality construction, on time delivery, and cost effective solutions are important issues for you. Customize the hardwood and finish, as well as the width and the base style for a truly one-of-a-kind case. Just like our furniture, individual cabinets can be customized for size and with the right hardware and accessories to suit your individual needs and personal style. BC V3W 7X4. Simulated rough sawn lumber=markings are made on the wood with special tools. BEN'S CUSTOM WOODWORKING (formerly Candlewood Designs). They answered my many questions, helped me buy a table when I couldn't even visit the store because I live many hours away, and then had the table delivered in absolutely perfect condition. I highly recommend this very trustworthy and helpful store! . See Woods & Finishes to see our favourite woods. Our furniture collections are highly personalizable, just like our cabinets. Try it Now. Our Craftsman take such pride in their work that they even go so far as to . Product Information:-Made in BC-High Quality Materials -100% Solid Wood Frame-No-Sag Seat Springs-High Density Seat Foam-Seat Foam Choices >Firm, Medium or Soft at No Charge-Excellent Quality Fabrics and . We only sell locally, so we're always here for you should you have any questions or concerns. Schedule a consultation with me today. Visit us in store (both showrooms) to shop new arrivals and custom wood furniture. Since 1997, I have been interested in working with wood materials of all kinds. Call and book an appointment to come and see us! Visit our showrooms today! Need a feature wall that will catch anyones eye? Place your next customized handmade order now. Solid Wood Furniture - Handcrafted in Canada Since 1982. The finishes you see on our product pages are only the beginning. BC V2G 2W3, Canada; 1(250)392.5577; 1(877)822.5647; Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube Linkedin. This style of feature wall is perfect for any room in your home. For example, we can alter sizing, add or remove drawers, or use different woods. Look no further. Woodcraft furniture offers a wide selection of high quality, customisable, Canadian-made solid wood furniture that you can't find anywhere else. Gallery. Quick View. 604-607-0766 phil@waltonswoodworking.com Home When you bring us your ideas and concepts we listen. I have been in business here for more than 18 years. Each shelf is made of pine. In all aspects of our work, we are dedicated to offering a competitive price, maintaining the highest level of quality and service, and delivering our products on time. 4 . At a time when so many products are made a world away, our focus remains right here working with local builders and craftsman. wooden doors and welding work, you can buy pieces already made or custom ordered according to your likings and necessities. My name is Peter Cressey and first I would like to acknowledge the Coast Salish and NuChaNulth Peoples whose lands I gratefully live and work on. 2. Our conversation-piece furniture will last a lifetime. Search 10 Furniture Maker jobs now available in English Bay, BC on Indeed.com, the world's largest job site. At Prestige Solid Wood Furniture, we specialize in furniture made in Canada by Canadians. Ave. Revolucin #868-1, 2do. Email A showpiece for our home where we can all finally sit together and enjoy family dinners." Those moments, centered around pieces of furniture, shape us. Get in touch with me to learn more about my process and to see what I can do for you. 14 1. . "We ordered our dining room table through Claterpult and we are so thrilled with our gorgeous table! Monday-Friday 8 . Charlie was learning to talk and would talk about his claterpult as he played. Custom built, quality Dining Tables, Chairs, Bedroom Sets, Office Desks & more! Sustainably sourced, handmade and finished with natural oils. Check us out. Our shop is located on the Langley/Surrey boarder, but we ship nation wide. Hunt Furniture local handmade wood furniture can be custom ordered or we have some items ready to go like our solid wood hall tables, coffee tables, end tables, sofa tables, ladder shelves, benches . Ship Lap . ScanDesigns furniture is the number one destination for leather recliners, leather sofas, dining tables, dining chairs and so much more. Youll recognize the quality of our kitchen cabinets and furniture, thanks to these principles: Our furniture is bench built. Crafted from pine with a rustic design. Come to us for your kitchen. Real wood floating shelves made to order. and we will start the process of creating a perfect piece for your space. Timber Kings return for Season 3, TV, eh?, December 7, 2015 'Timber Kings' Star Makes Car Out of a Single Piece of Western Red Cedar, CBC News British Columbia, October . Have a custom project you want completed? You wont be disappointed! Exclusively manufactured for Homestead Furniture. Introducing the new prestigesolidwood.ca! Unit 3 - 19585 56 Ave. Surrey, BC. My main background is in the medical field, however I decided to turn my passion of hand crafted items, into a business. Since 2003, I have delivered over 200 different custom designs from my studio in Maple Ridge, just outside Vancouver, British Columbia, to customers in Canada, the USA, Europe and Japan. Sgenhafte Holz-Knige (German), Blick, March 24, 2016 Timber Kings Star Reflects on Rustic Beginnings, BC Business, March 21, 2016. TSW Furniture specializes in kitchens and bathrooms, and all types of cabinetry and joinery. Custom Furniture. Passion sends "Prospectors," "Timber Kings" abroad, Realscreen, April 18, 2016. //-->. I enjoy working with people to create well-made pieces . Set a new course with our Laguna collection. Whether you need an office desk, or a gaming desk, this may be the one for you. The small print. We approach every project as if we're building it for our own home . ScanDesigns furniture is the number one destination for leather recliners, leather sofas, dining tables, dining chairs and so much more. I recently purchased 4 counter stools at Prestige (custom made) and was absolutely delighted with the experience from start to finish. Home; . . start here. Find your fit. We strongly believe in building relationships with our clients and pride ourselves on our returning customers, including: When it comes to cabinets, we can work with you at several levels: Its up to you were very responsive to your needs and ideas. If you see a piece that you love. Our furniture pieces can be finished with a . $ 450.00. HOMESTARS. Contact Us. For custom options to suit your needs, please contact me. Farm Style Coffee Table. 250-598-1113 [email protected] Store Hours. more rustic wood kitchen tables & benches >>, more rustic wood head boards and ladder shelves >>, Mission BC Canada Are you ready to freshen up your home with a new signature piece? They also make great desktops, table tops, and even live edge bar tops. Tel: 778-753-2443 To play, press and hold the enter key. Whether you're looking for customized bookcases, dressers, chests, sideboards or hutches, Vermont Woods Studios has just the piece for your needs. 5128 West Wheeler Way, Hurricane, UT 84737. They offer: Flexibility in Room Layout Versatility in Seating Options Space-Saving DesignRead more by clicking on the link in our bio!#furnitureshowroom #indoorfurniture #solidwoodfurniture #livingrooms #furnituremanufacturer #interiorfurniture #designfurniture #coquitlam #handcraftedfurniture #customwoodwork #furnishings. About Us. (At the intersection of United Blvd & Clipper St.), Address:79 Clipper Street Coquitlam, BC V3K 6X2, Showroom Hours:Monday to Friday 10:00am-5:30pmSaturday 9:30am-5.30pmSunday 11:00am-5:00pm, (Same complex as Wasabi Sushi & Rex Kitchen), Address:21768 Lougheed Hwy Maple Ridge, BC V2X 2S1, Showroom Hours:Monday to Friday 10:00am-5:30pmSaturday 10:00am-5:30pmSunday Closed, Dining RoomLiving RoomBedroomOfficeOutdoorAbout. Other woods we use for furniture include west coast pine, western maple, ambrosia maple, knotty alder, Douglas fir as well as clear alder, hemlock, red and white oak, walnut, ash, birch, beech, cherry, hickory, red cedar, and more, including exotic woods. At Fanny's Furniture Kelowna, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Customizable. BC Creative Woodworks designs and fabricates custom furniture and cabinets from your plans and unique ideas. The Designer Woodworks Gallery supports local artists in Courtenay, Comox, Comox Valley and Vancouver Island. Each opener is made to order out of pine, with a cast iron bottle opener. Did you see something you like on a website, Pinterest, Instagram, or in a magazine? Duncan, BC V9L 6V8 Tel: 250-715-5682 Mon-Fri: 8am - 4:30pm. Designing and frabricating kitchens, cabinets, entertainment centers, fireplaces, built-in furniture or more. From our workshop on Vancouver Island, we can ship throughout western Canada. Nice, friendly and knowledgeable staff. ScanDesigns is the largest retailer in British Columbia for leather recliners including Stressless and IMG. Once stained the desk top is finished with 3 coats of polyurethane. Visit our Vancouver studio to see custom furniture in progress and wood samples. ScanDesigns has been furnishing homes with contemporary furniture since 1976. Every piece of Birchwood Furniture is built on a solid legacy of dedication . Visit us in store (both showrooms) to shop new arrivals and custom wood furniture. Shipping . My passion started as a teenager going through wood shop, and was reignited again in adult hood. Each frame is made to order, based on the measurements of your canvas. Proudly built on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.