The S class Verandah size is 54 sq feet and the Porthole Verandah is 40 sq feet. Ships' Registry: Malta and Ecuador. The room's design features a panel (located behind the bed) that opens, serving as entry door for the bathroom (the panel is mirrored on the bath side). My assumption was that since they define a 2D as obstructed that they would do so under similar conditions for the Edge. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. Cabin bathrooms are 10% larger than Solstice-class. Edited 5 hours ago by Cruise a holic. If so, please explain in detail. With the floor to ceiling window design, this is a substantial upgrade from an Inside Stateroom and we highly recommend choosing one of these over an Inside Stateroom. Go to site, Already booked? For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. Of all staterooms, 16 are single-occupancy cabins (designed for passengers traveling solo). Veranda staterooms are numbered 1 to 2, but have a letter after the number to further break down the category. Edge Accessible Staterooms are designed with wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars, and other special features for guests with mobility issues and other disabilities. Each wheelchair-accessible cabin (Category C2) is sized 300 ft2 (28 m2) and has a balcony sized 65 ft2 (6 m2). Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. The Sunset Verandahs are in the back I would suppose with a better view. Travel + Leisure is a registered trademark of Travel + Leisure Holdco, LLC, a subsidiary of Wyndham Destinations, Inc., and is used under limited license. Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom: The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. Panoramic Ocean View Staterooms are ideal for families and travelers looking to relax in unique luxury. You have a small balcony. Some felt the round opening restricted the view. Feb 23rd, 2023. The design is sometimes called a cove balcony or a hull balcony. The only exception is that aft facing balconies are the most desired and have the code SV standing for Sunset Verandah.Family Verandahs are coded FV. Sail Date Itinerary Select; SAT. Sleeping on vacation may not be at the top of your list, but rest assured youll do it well with us. You can click on any image for larger size. :cool:", I imagine there will be quite a buffer between the forward edge of your balcony and the outer MC rail. The closer the letter is to the beginning of the alphabet, the more desirable the cabin. Powered by Invision Community. Cabin Number Inside Deluxe Inside Stateroom (10) (8 Reviews) Deluxe Inside Stateroom (S9) (3 Reviews) Deluxe Inside Stateroom (Z2) Inside Statetoom (Z3) Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Celebrity Apex Deck 7 deck. Celebrity APEX is a very pretty ship. Each Iconic Suite has 2 bedrooms (with King beds / convertible to twins, with premium cashmere bedding), 2 full bathrooms (full shower, whirlpool bathtub), large veranda (with hottub and lounge seating). Book it List Event 75% off 2nd Guest + Savings. Single cabins can also be booked as twins as each has a single sofabed (for 2nd person). Now the official list of obstructed cabins the VTcruising posted show cabins next to areas that jut out. About 70% of them are already booked. The closer the letter is to the beginning of the alphabet, the more desirable the cabin. Created Date: Aquaclass cabins begin with the letter A followed by a number. Watch on. It looks like an oval Infinite Veranda with the top portion of the window permanently down? Celebrity Cruises en-suite amenities and services. Penthouse Suites were designed by Kelly Hoppen MBE. You can use this page to see what your view from the stateroom will be for the cabins shown. All images of Celebrity Edge SM are artistic renderings based on current development concepts, which are subject to change without notice. I now understand the siren call of the Sky Suite. My point is that if the obstruction is similar to say a 2D S class, then they should notify passengers of this. Now that I look at the list, our former cabin was next to one with an obstructed view. It gave percentage info each cabin. Celebrity Apexis sailing with Starlink - the worlds most advanced broadband satellite internet - to bring you high-speed connectivity for a better onboard experience. Book Celebrity Apex Room 9224 on iCruise.com. At 24, this is double the # of solo staterooms than RCL's Quantum class ships which have 12. I should've taken a pic of that. Earn points on every sailing and enjoy discounts, offers, and perks that all add up to an even more incredible cruise vacation experience. Celebrity Apex cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Hoping someone can send me a picture, Gotcha thanks for the reply March 29th is my date, I will post something for you. Started August 27, 2021, By Total living space 243 sq ft. Veranda 42 Sq. Choose from not one, but four complimentary, main restaurants, each with a distinctive design and ambience inspired by a specific region of the world.Complimentary DiningWeve expanded the dining options in main dining with four new restaurants, and weve extended the complimentary dining selection across Celebrity Apex, as well. CC Help Jenn That never happens when you have the sliding glass door leading to the open air. But since we are traveling with other family who are also on the starboard side and close, we will stay where we are. PenthouseSuitepassengers enjoy exclusive access to "The Retreat Sundeck" (withplungepool and whirlpool), also to "Luminae At The Retreat" (suite-only restaurant) and to the Suite Lounge (Concierge-served). Click on any highlighted 2023 Celebrity Cruises, Inc. Ships' Registry: Malta and Ecuador. The only Relaxed Luxury resorts at sea, where you can wake up in a new place every day. Our version of a room with a viewthese staterooms offer larger living spaces and breathtaking views of scenery that changes daily. Each Iconic Suite has 2 bedrooms (both with King-sized beds), 2 full-bathrooms, floor-ceiling windows, and offers 270-degree panoramic views. Are they better? Discover a stateroom where service makes all the difference. Staterooms 6172 6173 6209 7158 7165 7244 and 7247 have obstructed views. Sky Suites begin with the letter S followed by a number. Visiting from {country-flag} {country-name}? This type of obstruction has never particularly bothered me. Cabin # 7103 is a Category 1A - Deluxe Porthole View Stateroom with Veranda located on Deck 7. Stateroom (cabin) categories on this deck, Cabin: 6125 Ship: Celebrity Edge - Members only, Cabin: 6175 Ship: Celebrity Edge - Members only, Cabin: 6183 Ship: Celebrity Edge - Members only, Cabin: 6228 Ship: Celebrity Edge - Members only, Cabin: 6243 Ship: Celebrity Edge - Members only, Cabin: 6269 Ship: Celebrity Edge - Members only. We are in #9156. However, as suites are pushed out the side of the ship, the obstruction should not be as bad. All staterooms as standard amenities offer bathrobes, tote bags, smart HDTV (infotainment system, Internet, on-demand-movies), luxury bath toiletries, hairdryer, electronic safe box and lifejackets (in the closet), mini-bar, dual (110-220 V) power outlets. All staterooms can be opened via a smartphone app (implementing facial recognition software). :D. I also will definitely be on my balcony when a scheduled MC move occurs, videotaping the event. The button is located near the window, at kids safe height. danalea1980, December 15, 2019 in Celebrity Cruises. Thanks! Locate your stateroom, and our world-class amenities and venues throughout the ship. I think you made a great choice choosing one on the end. Connecting cabins are 178. CC Help Jenn But if you are paying about twice the price of a normal cruise, they should give you a heads up. link to view pictures and/or videos ( Opt-in for reduced housekeeping services to conserve energy and resource consumption. ft.; Balcony: 42 sq. I would like to book one. Combinations include two adjoining Edge Staterooms with Infinite Verandasconnected to become one, and the Iconic Suite and the Royal Suite connected to create our largest unique combination that comfortably sleeps ten. The lower the number the more desirable the category. mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. When you open the window, the room A/C goes off. Of all staterooms, 81% are Balcony, 10% Oceanview, 9 % Inside. The infinite veranda is way better than I thought it would be and the cabin is quite spacious with it. Please include cabin #s! Ship Tour. I'm a little confused about this stateroom. Enjoy 75% off your second guests cruise fare and save up to an additional $1,600 per stateroom. I just saw that many were next to the MC. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/C_Deckplans.pdf. Celebrity Apex Cruise Reviews - Cabins 4.5 ( 185 Reviews ) View all 578 Photos Share Overview Cabins Dining Deck Plans Reviews Tips Q&A Explore Celebrity Apex cabins Looking for a specific cabin? The room service order is via the cabin phone or the interactive TV system. Each features a swing chair (Hanging Hoop Chair Brass by Lee Broom), a NAAS floor lamp (by Bruno Moinard), a Drew Fabric Swivel Chair (by RH Modern). IMPORTANT: The daily replenished bottled water perk for AquaClass cabins is no longer available. We'll be happy as long as we can see some water and have some sunshine! How would you rank it compared to a standard S class veranda? Subscribe 3.7K views 1 year ago Join Danny on a full walkthrough tour of a Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom aboard the Celebrity Apex. There are cabins at the top of the second page and at the bottom of the third page (I only included the ones on the third page earlier). Sign in or create an account. With the touch of a button, their doors fold away and the entire living room becomes a balcony. The bathroom has an oval-shaped hot tub combined with a shower. OP[e- CC Help Jenn 18. Edge Villas are another new cabin category. These staterooms feature the latest in design and technology, and they're 23% larger than our award-winning Solstice Series veranda staterooms. A new ship experience. When combined with an adjacent Concierge-Class Cabin, the Sky Suite can be booked as "CelebrityFamily Suite" (CF). = video available). Then, there are the very cool viewswhen you're leaving a port. The bathroom has an oval-shaped hot tub combined with shower. The silly, like the reflection, has a banquet style MDR. Celebrity Apex Obstructed Views Click on left for ship menu Viewing Public Site Deck Pages Obstructed View Staterooms Welcome to the obstructed view page inspired by Theo ( cabinviewbyrenmar ). Affluent Media Group, a Dotdash Meredith company. These Ocean View Staterooms provide a good balance of value but still with those amazing views out the side of the ship. See how Kelly Hoppen, CBE, departed from traditional industry design to bring a completely fresh perspective to the staterooms on Celebrity Apex. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Apex Cabins Celebrity Apex Cabin Category 5E Celebrity Apex Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda (Obstr View) 5E Floor plan Size: 202 sq. It might be easier to read in this brochure. Celebrity Apex cruise ship has a total of 1467 staterooms for 2918 passengers (max capacity 3373) and 726 crew cabins (for 1320 crew /staff). The cabin is about 23% larger than Solstice-class balcony rooms, allowing King-size beds and more storage (doubled drawer space). These are Celebrity Cruises fleet's largest staterooms. This page shows the obstructed views for the following ships: - Celebrity Apex - Celebrity Beyond - Celebrity Edge - Celebrity Ascent Click on links below to view different cabins for this class of ships. With an innovative outward-facing design and visionary spaces that stand apart from anything else at sea (with the exception of her equally stunning sister, Celebrity Edge, of course), Celebrity Apex will revolutionize the way you experience the world. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and Among the new innovations on Celebrity Edge is the newly re-conceptualized verandas. Oceanview cabins are numbered 4 to 8. The number of cabins with triple and quad occupancy is 1305. Sky Suite Cabin bonus amenities (additional perks) include personal butler service (priority services - check-In, luggage delivery, disembarkation, tendering ashore, dining reservations, reserved theatre seats), in-cabin dining service, complimentary shoeshine, daily fresh fruits and flowers, premium robes and slippers, pillow menu, expanded room service menu, minibar (complimentary alcoholic beverages), upgraded bathroom amenities (Hansgrohe-brand showerhead, premium bath products, bathtub), iPod station, exclusive access to Luminae Restaurant (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and Michael's Club Lounge (concierge service, complimentary drinks - including cocktails). Just asin a standard veranda state room, there is a sliding glass door and blackout curtains. Glad we changed. Deluxe Inside staterooms have ample living space with a sofa and sitting area - a home away from home. We recently switched from an IV balcony cabin on our NovApex cruise to POV 9303 (port side). 877-394-8130 or Int'l: +1 303-838-3047 Special Offers; Destinations; Ships. How do they compare? I am sure there will be great video posted .we are on the other side of the ship but curious. Occupancy: 2 guests standard - some sleep 4 ft. Front row seats! Here it is in detail. On 7/24/2021 at 7:54 PM, cruisestitch said: 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Porthole with Veranda Room in aft of Apex. The apex has multiple dining rooms which are like restaurants each with a few different items to choose from. My photo is from one of the forward staterooms, the aft ones are the same. Edited July 25, 2021 by NMTraveller. . MAR. Cabins Edge Cabins Panoramic Cabins Single Cabins Verandah Click images below to zoom to larger image Cabin 6129 - Port Deck Details Celebrity Suite is coded CS. Thank you so much for these helpful suggestions and pictures! How do you get one if they are booked up? Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. From the new Eden Caf to the popular Oceanview Caf and Mast Grill, theres every opportunity to please your palate morning, noon, and night.Specialty DiningWe wanted to expand our global culinary expertise even further on Celebrity Apex. We rethought everything when we designed Edge Sereiesincluding our main dining experience. The service is excellent, the food is good, the activities plentiful and the entertainment very good. Handicap cabins (for disabled passengers) are numbers9210 (Deck 9, 10180 (Deck 11) and10182 (Deck 10). Panoramic Ocean View staterooms have large windows and a sitting area where you can kick back and relax after a day that has been as busy or relaxing as you want it. ft.; Balcony: 40 sq. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/ov.php?ship=Celebrity-Edge&cabins=Edge, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions. Here is a link that will give you an idea on what an obstructed cabin on deck 6 should look likehttps://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/ov.php?ship=Celebrity-Edge&cabins=Edge, You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By My guess is that E3's are likely lifeboat davits they stick up higher than the top of lifeboats and are more noticable. Celebrity Cruises . I agree that there will have to be a big gap between our balcony railings and the MC - otherwise we might lose some body parts when the MC passes by. On Edge the porthole verandas were listed as obstructed because the porthole design impacts your view and the window washing equipment tends to be in that general area. Interior cabins are numbered 9 to 12. Not sure if this helps but this was the view from my single cabin on the Edge, room 6217. Weve designed Celebrity Edge Series to change the way you experience the world, and our culinary philosophy follows the same line of thinking. By Here is one way you can tell looking at the deck plan any cabin next to one of the sections that juts out is obstructed, because you can only have a clear view.. straight out and to either the right or left..depending where the jut out occurs. Royal Suite is coded RS. g~^.v*HI$?R+ E>TRJFUU9T%SU*rJF]Ubbi%%v>h4E,*|195U,*yRj(YtU8C\JMDPUcT#,R\-EW,f,YtU2nEW%"JF][X2W5-P14pb-YX2,f,YtU~c\yfKF]W[X2W5(8C\ We thighs it would be interesting seeing the MC from our balcony. In the cabin's lounge area, USB ports are concealed in a desktop box. S class ships also have a large overhang at the top with supports - we avoid those cabins as well, unless we want more shade. Edge Veranda is an "Infinite Veranda" (balcony) stateroom - another new for Celebrity category. Powered by Invision Community. By lol. So that might be part of your forward and downward view obstruction. I will let you know how it works out for us. Explore 29 distinct restaurants, bars, and lounges that will awaken all your senses. View details of Celebrity Apex Stateroom 9224. Wheelchair-accessible cabins are 25. Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site. Common obstructions include lifeboats, machinery, and pieces of other decks. Thanks, I didnt dont have time to look them all over because I was headed to work. We will just have to wait and see. Youll still experience the highest standards of cleanliness, plus the added flexibility of choosing your preferred time of service -all while traveling more responsibly. The spreadsheet set up by Vt cruising will no doubt be a big help! Celebrity Apex, the second ship in our revolutionary Edge Series, is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Rated resort at sea. Because Beyond is longer, the list doesn't help me. :D. I think the photo VT posted in post 13 is a rendering. And we're the only one of those resorts at sea. These are the newest deck plans for Celebrity Apex Deck 7 deck. ft. Iconic Suite is new category staterooms. The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or A while back, I saw the "obstructed view" cabin list for Edge and Apex on this site. The Celebrity Apex cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues. All these amenities are complimentary. Penthouse Suite is coded PS. Otherwise well stick to the S class and M class. Theyre conveniently located forward and mid-ship and furnished for pure indulgence.212 sq. Do you remember the Cabin number? Click on any highlighted . The Celebrity Silhouette has a range of interior, oceanview, balcony, and suite cabins available. Instead of a standard balcony stateroom, the ship launched with over 500 Infinite Veranda cabins. Enjoy open air access to the sea and bring the outside inside with the touch of a button in our revolutionary Infinite Veranda staterooms. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. The deck 6 cabins that are obstruced the E4 ones that are 50% obstructed.. they have the lifeboat davit impacting your view. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. features.Celebrity uses a number to define categories. The S class Verandah size is 54 sq feet and the Porthole Verandah is 40 sq feet. They are the ones near the MC. Royal Suite is coded RS. Handicap cabins (for disabled passengers) are numbers 8106 (Deck 8), 8109 (Deck 8), 9108 (Deck 9) and 9113 (Deck 9). This stateroom class features a king-sized luxury mattress, 24 hour room service, robes, custom blended . Edge Villapassengersenjoy exclusive access to"LuminaeAt The Retreat"(suite-only restaurant) and to theSuiteLounge(Concierge-served). It is a smaller verandah, but still nice for sitting out there. All Rights Reserved. Then, if you're going through the Panama Canal, going through the locks isamazing. I found a list of cabins with partially obstructed views. Celebrity Suite Cabin bonus amenities (additional perks) include personal butler service (priority services - check-In, luggage delivery, disembarkation, tendering ashore, dining reservations, reserved theatre seats), in-cabin dining service (including afternoon canapes and Afternoon Tea service), complimentary shoeshine, daily fresh fruits and flowers, premium robes and slippers, pillow menu, expanded room service menu, minibar (complimentary alcoholic beverages), upgraded bathroom amenities (Hansgrohe-brand showerhead, premium bath products, bathtub), iPod station, exclusive access to Luminae Restaurant (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and Michael's Club Lounge (concierge service, complimentary drinks - including cocktails). What about the corner aft facing cabins? . I like that it may have an open feeling with the front and side open. 04. the terrace has a plunge pool (depth 1 m / 3 ft) and outdoor lounge furniture. Largest cabin is sized 1890 ft2 (176 m2) plus balcony sized 690 ft2 (64 m2 - "Iconic Suite"). IMPORTANT: Celebrity Cruises charges USD 3,95 for late-night room service orders (between 11 pm and 6 am). . We booked a Christmas 2022 cruise. Select one of the Celebrity Apex Sailing Dates to check availability. vtcruising, May 13, 2018 in Celebrity Cruises. The aft-located Sunset Veranda cabins are smaller (230 ft2 / 21 m2)but with larger balconies (90 ft2 / 8 m2). Unwind in transformational accommodations that blur the boundaries between indoor and outdoor living. This looks somewhat similar to the hull balconies on the Queen Mary 2. videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Started June 21, 2021, By Hope those arent bothersome. LauraS Veranda 42 Sq. Also, the ones on deck 7 appeared to have their "downward" view somewhat obstructed by the Eden windows onthe deckbelow. This new design is aimed at getting cruisers closer to the water by essentially turning the entire room into a balcony with the push of a button. room (1890 ft2 / 176 m2), room+veranda (2590 ft2 / 240 m2), (IC) Iconic Suite / 2-bedroom suite accommodation, room (740 ft2 / 69 m2), room+veranda (950 ft2 / 88 m2), (EV) Edge Villa / 2-level suite accommodation, room (1380 ft2 / 130 m2), room+veranda (1575 ft2 / 146 m2), room (690 ft2 / 64 m2), room+veranda (760 ft2 / 71 m2), room (460 ft2 / 43 m2), room+veranda (510 ft2 / 47 m2), 52 (S1), 64 (S2), 2 (S2-Accessible), 28 (S3), S1-S3 (300 ft2 / 28 m2) S2 (320 ft2 / 30 m2), S2-Accessible (420 ft2 / 39 m2), S1 (165 ft2 / 15 m2) S2 (80 ft2 / 8 m2), S3 (100 ft2 / 9 m2), 28 (A1), 2 (A1-Accessible), 76 (A2), 68 (C1), 96 (C2), 6 (C2-Accessible), 114 (C3), C1-C2-C3 (200 ft2 / 19 m2), C2-Accessible (300 ft2 / 28 m2), A1-A2-C1-C2 (40 ft2 / 4 m2), C2-Accessible (65 ft2 / 6 m2), (XA-Guaranteed, A1, A2) Aqua Class Veranda, (XC-Guaranteed, C1, C2, C3) Concierge Class Veranda / balcony staterooms, 122 (E1), 8 (E1-Accessible), 148 (E2), 142 (E3), 92 (E4), 16 (ES-Single), E1-E2-E3-E4 (200 ft2 / 19 m2), E1-Accessible (305 ft2 / 28 m2), ES-Single (140 ft2 / 13 m2), E1-E2-E3-E4-ES (40 ft2 / 4 m2), E1-Accessible (65 ft2 / 6 m2), (E4, E3, E2, E1, ES-Single) Edge Veranda / Infinite Balcony staterooms, Deluxe (290 ft2 / 27 m2), Sunset (230 ft2 / 21 m2), Deluxe (40 ft2 / 4 m2), Sunset (90 ft2 / 8 m2), 1B (6), 1A (7, 8, 9), SV (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12), (1B, 1A) Deluxe Veranda, (SV) Sunset Veranda / balcony staterooms, 14 (Deluxe), 4 (Accessible), 102 (Standard), Deluxe-Standard (200 ft2 / 19 m2), Accessible (350 ft2 / 33 m2), (Y-Guaranteed, 06-Deluxe, 06-Accessible, 07-08-Standard) Oceanview / outside staterooms, 111 (Deluxe), 3 (Accessible), 17 (Standard), Deluxe-Standard (180 ft2 / 17 m2), Accessible (230 ft2 / 21 m2), (Z-Guaranteed, 09-10-Deluxe, 09-Accessible, 11-12-Standard) Interior / Inside staterooms. Our new housekeeping initiative allows you to earn rewards while reducing your footprint. The ones on each end with the larger balconies are all booked. Thanks so much! Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world. But I wanted to see the ship and knew that it would be a learning experience so it is okay for me. If nothing else, less windy when the ship is moving, and depending on direction, you may even get some shade if the balcony is not fully covered. I would suggest you try it. Aqua-Class Cabin bonus amenities (additional perks) include priority services (check-In, luggage delivery, disembarkation), complimentary shoeshine service, premium robes and slippers, pillow menu, expanded room service menu, upgraded bathroom amenities (Hansgrohe-brand showerhead, additional bath amenities, premium towels), exclusive restaurants access (full breakfasts and dinners), dedicated spa concierge, complimentary Persian Gardens and Spa Relaxation room access. Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Rated ships: Celebrity Apex, Flora and Millennium. I think that the dinner noise will carry upward and may affect others above as well. Celebrity Apex Cabin # 6229. [emoji2]. Iconic Suites are located above the ship's Navigation Bridge. By It looks tight on the Porthole, you wouldnt be able to move around much. Each Penthouse Suite has 2 bedrooms (with King beds / convertible to twins, with premium cashmere bedding), 2 bathrooms (shower, whirlpool bathtub), large veranda (hottub, lounge seating), dining room, walk-in closet, floor-ceiling windows, motorized curtains. CC Help Jenn mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site. It is showing the MC on deck 6 at that moment I believe. ft.; Balcony: 42 sq. Sail Date Itinerary Select; SAT. Each of the Sky Suites has King-bed (facing the balcony), spacious veranda (furnished with 1 rocking chair, pillows). These are the newest deck plans for Celebrity Apex Deck 7 deck. But the side views don't appear to be as good as those on the S Class ships. Go Green is the latest addition to our existing Save the Waves program. A bit of tetris is required with two out there. Wheelchair-accessible cabins are 25. Handicap cabins (for disabled passengers) are all located on Deck 8. Started August 27, 2021, By Its the little things that make a big difference, such asa welcome lunch, a destination seminar and dedicated service throughout your journey. Earn points on every sailing and enjoy discounts, offers, and perks that all add up to an even more incredible cruise vacation experience. Whether you want to clear your mind, fine-tune your body, reinvigorate your spiritor all of the aboveThe Spa and Fitness Center is an indulgent escape where you can do it all. The model looks like the top of the lifeboats may be just at or slightly about the floor on deck 6, but the drawing looks a tad higher. Veranda 42 Sq. LauraS I had thought that the MC would be on 5 at lunchtime and dinnertime. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Celebrity Apex Deck 6 deck. By Still, AquaClass passengers enjoy the beverage package perk, so they can take bottles of water for free at any of the ship bars.