Pete Agnew 1945-1949. 1952 Shirley Russell Drake - Katy, TX - Can't do much safely now, so I am reading until my eyes can't take any more Also, taking my dog for lots of short trips around the circle where live - can't be outside long down here in the summer!! Am hoping I can attend the 2021 reunion, and if I cannot, please know that I do hold all of you in my heart. 1949 Marlene Scharf Hanks - St Petersburg, FL - I have retired gracefully, near my son and his family, in St Petersburg, FL. Also, my 7 granddaughters will keep me busy. It will now be a special 57 year reunion held in September 2021. Brentwood High School Hall of Fame of Pittsburgh, PA has recognized alumni that have contributed to American society and abroad. 1960 Suzanne McWhirter Davis - Fenton, MO - Enjoyed a tour of North and South Dakota this past August. Great life, great family! (631) 434-2204. 1962 Michael Rooney - Tempe, AZ - Emeritus member of the law firm, enjoying the Flagstaff cabin, fly fishing and sporting clays and working with the Sandra Day O'Connor Institute for American Democracy. Search 56 3d jobs now available in Brentwood Bay, BC on Indeed.com, the world's largest job site. 1950 J Robert Green - Brentwood, MO - I published a book of my architecture. I miss driving down White Avenue where my parents lived for 50 years. 1963 Linda Schall Powell - Wentzville, MO - Thank you for your efforts to encourage our graduates to continue their education! - Semi-retired from sales in the printing industry Special thoughts and memories of those wonderfu, dedicated Brentwood teachers throughout grade and high scool years. - Continue to tap dance; trip planned to Falklands, Georgia in Feb/March 2022; looking forward to more travel in 2022 and beyond. 1976 Merry Sloan Mosbacher - Ballwin, MO - I retired in December 2019 from Edward Jones after a 38-year career there. I have an attached house, small but perfect for me, many sports and activities available and sit on a golf course. Pray that they will find a vaccination for this terrible virus. I still weight train twice a week plus do shifts at Second Chance Ranch. My sanity is maintained by continuing to pursue my hidden rock star dreams, playing in south central Livermore's third best tribute band, Pink Floyd. - So far, so good. - Recently left Naples, FL and moved to Illinois to be close to family - beginning a new chapter in my life. But, I'm blessed that, so far, I'm healthy and feeling great. Crieve Hall Church of Christ Nashville School of Preaching and Biblical Studies, Tennessee Crieve Hall Church of Christ Nashville School of Preaching and Biblical Studies is a school located in Davidson County, TN at N36.07695 W86.75886 (NAD83) and at an elevation of 646 ft MSL. Born in Granite City IL, graduate of Brentwood High School class of 1969. At home, books, jigsaw puzzles, and eating kept me really busy. My relatives,Moritz, LaGarce and Boshans, are always mentioned somewhere, which makes it fun and interesting. - Can't do much safely now, so I am reading until my eyes can't take any more Also, taking my dog for lots of short trips around the circle where live - can't be outside long down here in the summer!! 1956 Barbara Schaefer Borghoff - Arlington Heights, IL - So sorry to tell our friends from BHS that Bill passed away in July. Best wishes to all of you! Ihave a whole group of new friends - and I love the milder weather. Wonder what's next?? We'd been friends since I was 12 years old. Yearbooks. I was a high school principal for 30 years, 23 of those as principal of Lindbergh High School. Four great kids - 2 boys and 2 girls, 7 terrific grandchildren and 2 great great-grand children. Married 63 years. Lots of old State Department friends, CIA and journalists - the deep state! 3,073 were here. 1961 Ellen Rockett O'Neilll - Peachtree, GA. - I'm so happy Judi "found" me again, last year! I am proud of his accompishment and of playing a part in helping him check this off his bucket list. All 5 grandchildren out of college. Brentwood High School is a company based out of 2 6TH AVE, BRENTWOOD, New York, United States. Also illustrate seniors in all sports. - Awarded Trailblazer Award at Anthony Portation's 25th Senate District Women in Business Event. This site is a closed FB group and meant to communicate the plans for the Classes of 1971 & 1972 Brentwood High School Joint 50th Reunion. Trip planned to the Falklands, George February/March 2021. Then the pandemic set in and we are under strict quarantine rules, but no cases! Call me at (314) 351-8418 and leave a message and phone number and I will get back to you. I had an inquiry on my trolley car knowledge from, 1960 Susan Herminghaus McLeod - La Jolla, CA. That's where I do my biking, birdwatching and summer outdoor concerts. You have benefitted so many high school alumni in organizing their class reunions." 10/4/2017 "Thanks to classreport.org our class website played a . I enjoy receiving the Connection. All students and the more than 100 full-time faculty members live on the grounds. I am a general manager at Sanofi, a major pharmaceutical company, where I oversee our portffolio of neurology products. Blessings to all. I was 80 in October and am amazed to have lived this long! Daily work-out a must, as is my daily faith practice. This group is designed to allow Brentwood High School students and alumni to remain in touch with fellow classmates. Ha! I will be retiring in December and handing over my construction business to my oldest son. My daughter, Mary Catherine, works for EY, and my daughter, Elizabeth works for Royal Canin. The hockey team went to the national tournament 2 years in a row and I scored goals both times. Blessings to all. Lexie Bear 2014-2018. Home Fall Winter Spring Calendar Photos Videos Get Alerts More Contact Spirit Shop. - Retired twice - Once from the real estate development business and now from directing a real estate program at George Mason University. I sing with our Patriots Colony Chorus, volunteer in the medical assistance areas, keep up with my exercise, practice the piano. Tennessee High School Hall of Fame basketball coach, . 1, and of course, 8th through 12th at BHS. 1956 Carol Kottmeier Cooper - Pomona, CA - Sorry that our '55-56 reunion was cancelled Have gone on several road trips through Arizona and Utah, visiting friends and gorgeous National Parks (always in a mask). 1949 Marlene Scharf Hanks - St Petersburg, FL - I have lived in St Petersburg for the last 12 years. We have enjoyed another beautiful year with family, friends and puttering at home. Istill weight train twice a week, plus do shifts at Second Chance Ranch, a rescue for old, infirm and often Hospice dogs. I command one of the two Chicago FBI, 21 member SWAT Teams. Second goal was to complete 357 miles of Long Path hiking trail in NY. 1958 Barb Higginbotham Novotny - Valley Park, MO - In spite of Covid, I keep busy buying and selling preowned treasures. Love catching up with all my BHS friends. Children close by in Northern Virginia - all 5 grandchildren out of college - 3 in graduate school. It's wonderful that the high school Class of '61 has remained so close. - The US Army wrote a book about me and my men in Vietnam in 2017. 1992 Mark Taylor - Los Angeles, CA - Was nominated for a 2020 Primetime Emmy award for Outstanding Production Design for a Narrative Period or Fantasy Program. First grandson off to Mizzou this summer to play football. Otherwise, catch me on the golf course. Brentwood High School serves 1,739 students in grades 9-12. 1941 Bette Strong Pickrel - Gladstone, MO - I have been truly blessed and in September, I will be 99. I have a wonderful, caring family who keeps in touch with me. - I am happily settled in my retirement village in Camarillo. 1958 Dennis Kurre - Springfield, VA - Took an 8 day European river cruise in April from Amsterdam, The Netherlands through Germany and France to Basil, Switzerland. My wife has arthritis and Ihave 1st stage Parkinson's! We all had many experiences and a lot of laughs along the way. We moved to Lake Ozark, MO in 2011 and enjoy boating, fishing and lots of partyng with good friends. 1964 Dixie Richardson Ewing - Woodbury, MN. He played on the first football team and ran track. Shape a future with meaning. 1953 Helen Hounsom Stein - Tuscaloosa, AL - Travels took me to doctor's appointments, grocery store and Home Depot. - Busy shooting at clay pigeons with a grandson who never misses. - After a three year hiatus, I found a job as Public Address Announcer at Rockvale High School near Murfreesboro, TN. She's being layed out at Slaters in Brentwood. - Unfortunately, Ican't walk without a Rollator but, other than that, things are gong fairly well Ihave had 2 great friends in my "bubble" during the past year. Reading lots of books, playing games. My team and my supervisor gave me a send-off for the ages, sharing their love and support. I have 100 miles to go! 1953 Shirley Parker Horine - Ellisville, MO. He remembers the soldiers who served under him in Viet Nam and has been working tracking down and re-connecting with the 155 men who were part of the 515th Transportation Company he led during the last major offensive of the long war. I welcome calls - (636) 629-2354. 1958 Regina Stimson Gahr - Brentwood, MO - Became a member of the Brentwood Alumni Board. 1958 Barb Higginbotham Novotny - Valley Park, MO. 1952 Phyllis Elliott Oakley - Washington, DC. I recently was part of protection detail for the United States Attorney General's visit to Zagreb, Croatia and the Direcor of the FBI visit to Paris, France. Prior to the Bravo Team Leader position, I was the Chicago FBISniper Team leader in charge of 12 snipers. Iam still supervising athletic events and mentoring students. I am well cared for. - I have been a foster grandparent since 2007. Every two months, gals from my Brentwood class meet for lunch, usually at Farotto's. Register to let other graduates of Brentwood Middle High School find and contact you. I can't read, but the talking books help so much. 1958 Jacqueline Schuster Thursby - Provo, UT - The family is well and productive, we celebrated our 61st wedding anniversary in December, and so far, we have avoided COVID. Books, Jigsw puzzles and eating kept me really busy. - After graduation, I worked 2 years at Cupples Manufacturing, then went in Navy, 3 years in Presidential Honor Guard, 1 year on a Destroyer, then 37 years of oPostal Service. Still participating in physical therapy from serious equestrian accident incurred in 2019 a few months after my husband Kenny's passing. 1959 Joyce Rinck Arneson - Prior Lake, MN - I am looking forward to my 60th class reunion in September. Gary Alaimo 1971-1975. 1201. Looking forward to more travel in 2022 and beyond. Clicking one of your friends will give you locations that you can get back in touch with the fellow graduate. I have a degree in speeh pathology and education and also earned a Master's in Education and a Doctorate from Loyola University in Aurora, IL. I really hope to be able to visit for our class reunion in September. I'm having a new assignment now with Lutheran Social Services. Got to get it all in while I'm still in great shape. Tracy Abernathy 1997-2001. William Agnew 1945-1949. - Still painting and drawing in my home studio. Traveling with my brother. Clicking one of your friends will give you locations that you can get back in touch with the fellow graduate. He even went to state running the 220 yds and the Relay team in 1948. Iam checking off bucket list items such as a trip to Italy, traveling the US and enjoying my family and grandson. - Returned from Israel and the Holy Land and highly recommend it. Back to Photo Albums. 1959 Charlene Brinkmann Evjen - Phoenix, AZ, 1959 Gloria Morgan Roseman - Imperial, MO. 1964 Kathy White Silber - Manchester, MO - We've been back in St Louis for four years and are loving it! in The Commons at BHS. I will have new opportunities to use my skills in our new home in Massachusetts, as we are leaving our beloved NYC after many years. 1953 Ann Hysmith Reckelhoff - Brentwood, MO - Still painting and drawing in my home studio. - After graduation, worked 2 years at Cupples Manufacturing, then went in Navy, 3 years in Presidential Honor Guard, 1 year on Destroyer, then 37 years of Postal Service. Still serving on the Board through 2022. I am assigned to the FBI Chicago Regional Training Facility where I have the responsibility of training all Chicago FBI Agents in Firearms, Defensive Tactics and Arrest Tactics. As I am near 90, Imust stay in good health! Questions? (Had a great gift shop in Kimmswick for 25 years.) I'm sure the future will surprise me, and yet, "just for today" seems enough right now. Nov. 3 2020. Praise the Lord! 1960 Susan Herminghaus McLeod - La Jolla, CA - We are now living in a retirement community in La Jolla, CA, just north of San Diego. : My mom. 1952 Phyllis Elliott Oakley - Washington, DC - I have endured the pandemic well- Safely ensconced in a retirement home with lots of former friends and State Department chums. Approximately 4,400 of residents in Brentwood (9%) are the normal age for attending high school (15-19). Are you an Alumni Athlete? 1971 Debby Zimmerly Goggins - Lake Ozark, MO - Jerry and I celebrated 44 years of marriage this past March and have been blessed with 5 beautiful grandchildren. - Married 64 years in November, 2020. Have a Fan Account? 1962 Trina Licata - St Louis, MO - Two children - Todd and Nicki, 5 grandchildren, 3 great-grandchildren, plus extended family with present husband - Larry Reily. - Iam still writing and publishing some, working on a family history, and enjoying family, church, and temple work. We want to hear from you! God has really blessed me. Visack, the school Nurse, passed away at 94. - I have been truly blessed and in September, I will be 99. We took them to the Badlands, Mt. - Said "Good Bye" to my amazing 50 year airline career, as I retired August 01, 2020. She once posed with kids in her class wearing matching T-shirts that said "AP Chem 2014 has me . I can still see well enough to get around with my walker. We spent more time talking about the McKinney Street trolley than the Kirkwood and Brentwood cars. 1956 Jack Fuchs - St Clair, MO - I am enjoying my 30th year of retirement, 26 years with my loving wife, Carole. Spent months in skilled care during beginning of pandemic, learning to use new parts! He played on the first football team and ran track. To filter results, select a Brentwood, NY high school using the links to the right. we live in Ballwin, but spend a lot of time at our 70 acre country home in Southern Illinois. 1960 Walter Henkel - St Louis, MO - The National Museum of Transportation is operating under Covid-19 rules, so Ihaven't been out there. At home, books, jigsaw puzzles, and eating kept me really busy. 1957 Cathy Hoskins Gillis - Verona, PA - On June 8 with husband, Skip Gillis, boarded a Viking Ocean ship in Stockholm for a 31 day cruise in the Baltic - St Petersburg to Bergen, then up the west Norwegian coast to 70+ degrees north at the North cape. bhs.bufsd.org. Four kids and seven grandkids, one great-grandchild. Talk only; no texts. - On June 8 with husband, Skip Gillis, boarded a Viking Ocean ship in Stockholm for a 31 day cruise in the Baltic - St Petersburg to Bergen, then up the west Norwegian coast to 70+ degrees north at the North cape. 1954 Marian Hounsom Lewis - New York, NY - Life in New York City, after almost 60 years, is still good. 1963 Michael Lavin - Kirkwood - MO - The US Army wrote a book about me and my men in Vietnam in 2017. - Florida took care to get both of us our Covid vaccine. Virtual Reunion: Brentwood High School Reunion. New Brentwood High School Alumni and Classmates that have joined: Jason Simpson class of '88 Christina Nota class of '98 Phil R. Newman class of '84 Joe Constantine class of '79 Elaine Fredriksen class of '88 Ashley Payne class of '92 Zoltan Garamy class of '00 Natalie Norris . 1958 Irene Ledbetter Christenson - Lake Barrington, IL. It can be seen on the USGS 1:24K topographic map Oak Hill, TN. 1971 Tom Zeigler - Winter Haven, FL - Could not be at the 50th reunion, but enjoyed the pictures. Daughter, Kim, lives in Gerald, loving the farm life. 1961 Lia Kahler Littlefield - Menemsha, MA - From 2017-2019, I trained to become a volunteer community mediator at the Peace Institute in New York City. My mom, Joyce Henne, a former BHSHome Econonics teacher moved in to live with me in 2020 at the age of 92. - I am enjoying my 30th year of retirement, 26 years with my loving wife, Carole. 1963 Donald Craft - Indianapolis, IN - Celebrated 50th anniverary with wife, Dolly, last year. The schools response was that "God is in control" of politics. Married 63 years. Covid has shut down my volunteer work (Circle of Concern), but I'm still going to the gym for my weight lifting; been doing this for 6 years now and still have not broken a nail. I also serve on the Board of my local education foundation. Retired 23 years, 5 children, 14 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren. My career as a local tenor i opera is on hold for the virus, so I posted this audio -. On we go! Menu. Anthony Alaimo 1979-1983. 1955 Judith Green Arnett - Langley, WA - My husband and I had a wonderful trip through Europe with Linda and Jim Bender '55. Notable alumni from the program include William Hong and Sully Mrkva, who were each nationally ranked in public forum debate and held the nationally-acclaimed title of TOC Champions for the 2022 season. 1950 Shirley Callaway Holman - Daytona Beach, FL - Was sorry my friend, Marlene Sitze Wynn, had died. After 8 years as a Cottleville alderman, I was elected Mayor of Cottleville in April 2021. If you see your name among the Ross Senior High School graduates, someone is looking for you! At 80 and 86, we are careful, but doing well. Loving wife . 1966 Melinda Reisenleiter Hawkins - Frankfort, KY - Retired 3 years ago from nursing - miss it terribly. WOW! The Chicago FBI SWAT Team conducts high risk search warrants, hostage rescue, active shooter response, and other tactical missions as required. - Bonita Springs, FL - When a freshman at BHS, my father transferred to Chicago, and I graduated at Hinsdale in a class of 400! (Mg,Fe)SiO (OH)" a . I consider myself very fortunate to still be doing something I love. No Reviews. My son moved in with me. If you see your name among the Brentwood High School graduates, someone is looking for you! 1961 Ellen Rockett O'Neilll - Peachtree, GA - I'm so happy Judi "found" me again, last year! 1941 Bette Strong Pickrel - Gladstone, MO -. Brentwood High School Alumni Association. My relatives,Moritz, LaGarce and Boshans, are always mentioned somewhere, which makes it fun and interesting. We enjoy our family, the beautiful mountains, and are refreshed by many daily sit-down pauses, though I'm busy with family, church service, home, and humanities Iam thankful for so much joy in my life! celebrated its fiftieth anniversary. Register for Free to see all Brentwood High School alumni! Read about school announcements, academic and athletic accomplishments, yearbook information, and so much more! And this too will pass! I look up when I hear a plane overhead; a memory reminder resulting in pleasure. I take all meals downstairs in the dining room. 1983 David Heger - St Louis, MO - I'm still working as an equity analyst at Edward Jones following stocks in the communication services and tech sectors. Iwill carry those memories forever, on to my next chapter! We went along the coast to return to LA; a gorgeous drive. Tracy Abernathy 1997-2001. Reconnect with friends from high school, find reunions, view yearbook photos and more. Be sure to take a few minutes and upload those images for all of our Brentwood High School Spartans alumni to see. Wish me luck. Weather is great! Will be in London fall semester 2019. Law School Alumni Search; Legal Library Search; COVID-19 Legal Articles; Bar Associations Search; . 1958 Jacqueline Schuster Thursby - Provo, UT - We are feeling thankful that, so far, the virus has missed us, our home is safe and warm, and we have plenty of good food. TS . All is well. 1949 Marlene Scharf Hanks - St Petersburg, FL. In 2021, a group of alumni known as the Brentwood Academy Anti-Racism Community . 1960 Wallter Henkel - St Louis, MO - This is the third year for the MOT (Museum of Transportation) being under private ownership and so far, not much has been done to improve things. - Just moved back to California after retiring from teaching and spending 16 years in Las Vegas. They were the best! No more travel for the two of us. 1967 Linda Schirmann Creech - Dallas, TX - Said "Good Bye" to my amazing 50 year airline career, as I retired August 01, 2020. Miss an occasional phone call with my buddy, Fran Langan '56. My daughter, Mary Catherine, works for EY, and my daughter, Elizabeth works for Royal Canin. Then the pandemic set in and we are under strict quarantine rules, but no cases! Our small, personalized learning community is committed to preparing students to be globally competitive and to make a positive impact in society. Lived the last 35 years in a beautiful watrfront home in Marin County, just north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Two retirement goals included kayaking the navigable length of the Hudson River - 197 miles Completed this summer by reaching the Statue of Liberty by kayak in August! Traveling with my brother, Jerry Stimson '62 and my sister, Grettie Bondy '65 and having a "blast"! UG. 1961 Charlotte Mastin Ellis - Brentwood, MO. - I've been masked and socially isolated in Morton, IL!!! Will plan travel when this virus stuff makes it safer. Jackie Ackfeld 1958-1963. Children close by in Northern Virginia - all 5 grandchildren out of college - 3 in graduate school. Best decision I ever made! No ceremony, but I got the parchment! When time permitted, I dusted. My daughter, Carolyn, is working at Edward Jones. 1958 Karen Kelley Wright - Pingree Grove, IL. 1962 Jacqui Black Parish - St Louis, MO - Travelled to Ypsilanti to visit daughter and on to Maryland to visit a good friend. I don't know what I would do without them. 2. But I never forgot my dear friends at Brentwood schools. He was 87 years old and we celebrated 42 happy years of marriage. 1950 Barbara Schmidt Hirsh - Williamsburg, VA - Nothing new or exciting here. Daily work-out a must, as is my daily faith practice. At 80 and 86, we are careful, but doing well. I now share a house with my son's family and am enjoying the company, the pool and the beautiful weather. It has 4,558 students in grades 9th through 12th. LOS ANGELES It was an open secret at Brentwood School, a $44,000-a-year private academy in Los Angeles with a roster of famous alumni, that science teacher Aimee Palmitessa flirted with male students. I have a degree in speeh pathology and education and also earned a Master's in Education and a Doctorate from Loyola University in Aurora, IL. - The National Museum of Transportation is operating under Covid-19 rules, so Ihaven't been out there. SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2023 at noon. 1952 Norman Ramsey - N Ft Myers, FL - Florida took care to get both of us our Covid vaccine. 1964 Dixie Richardson Ewing - Woodbury, MN. I thought that was impossible and yet here we are, Class of '71. I now share a house with my son's family and am enjoying the company, the pool and the beautiful weather. 1994 Melissa Hill - Cohasset, MA - I currently live outside of Boston with my husband, Tom, and 3 childrlen. www.wcs.edu. Brentwood High School takes great pride in our students' academic and co-curricular achievements. It's wonderful that the high school Class of '61 has remained so close. Brentwood Academy is a coeducational Christian independent college preparatory school located in Brentwood, Tennessee, for grades 6-12. . I'm starting a new assignment now with Lutheran Social Services. 1941 Maxine Gray Reisenleiter - Creve Coeur, MO - Iam now in Creve Coeur Assisted Living - 693 Decker Lane - Creve Coeur, MO 63141, Apt 433. 1959 Joyce Rinck Arneson - Apple Valley, MN - 2021 - How can it be? ALUM NEWS 2022. Better days are ahead for us. Two retirement goals included kayaking the navigable length of the Hudson River - 197 miles Completed this summer by reaching the Statue of Liberty by kayak in August! Istill weight train twice a week, plus do shifts at Second Chance Ranch, a rescue for old, infirm and often Hospice dogs. The listing of alumni from Brentwood, NY includes graduates from 7 schools. Recently retired, she spends a lot of time with husband, Blair Smith, at their Elsah General Store in Elsah, Illinois.