Home; Border Collie/Australian Shepherd; Dogs & Puppies Mixed Breed Dogs Border Collie/Australian Shepherd. TULALIP, WA, US, USA ADN-1047004. Find Border Collies for Sale in Houston on Oodle Classifieds. Depending on the other parent breed in your Border Collie Mix, their coat could require more or less grooming. Just a thought for you when considering. And can you send pictures or rather put them on your website, Hi me and my partner are looking for a Border collie x Australian shepherd puppie either male or female, we have a very loving home environment and are always outdoors hiking, walking ect. Despite the passage of years since their arrival as working dogs, both breeds still show behaviors clearly tied to their history. Puppies will come vetted with USA I had a dog Oakley, like none other he was the finest dog I have ever met, brilliant and loyal to a fault. Border Aussie, Border-Aussie Puppy for Sale near Ohio, FREDERICKSBURG, USA. CROSS TIMBERS, MO, US. The Border Collie's other name is. Both breeds are characteristically smart and bursting with energy. February 19, 2023 View more $ 600.00 Australian Shepherd and a border collie mix MAINEVILLE, OH, US. The German Shepherd Collie mix has a lifetime of 10 to 15 years. Today well see whether the Border Collie Australian Shepherd mix is a good fit for your lifestyle and family. Here in south central PA. Father is a golden retriever and mother is a border collie /Australian shepherd. The Australian Shepherd Lab Mix is a mixed breed dog a cross between the Australian Shepherd and the Labrador Retriever dog breeds. Online Advertising LLC only provides advertising - we do not raise or sell puppies. Both breeds have the energy to work and play hard, and enjoy doing so. See also The Australian Shepherd Beagle Mix - Everything You Wanted To Know A puppy can take after either parent. Collies generally live for 10-14 years. Fortunately for prospective dog owners, Border Collies and Australian Shepherds are considered to be easily trainable. Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West . In our in USA Female. Similar Texas Heeler Breeds This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. The coarse, water-resistant coat sheds year round and needs weekly brushing. Sex : Male + Female. It is important to gain knowledge about both breeds to determine what to expect. He's very loving and smart. Born January 3rd 2023. PRICE RANGE $2,900-$2,800. Visit the website for complete information information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. Strain, GM et al 2004 Deafness, prevalence and pigmentation and gender associations in dog breeds at risk. FAIRFIELD, CA, US. You can see him on Facebook at Dweezil Claymont Eichenlaub. When it comes to Australian Shepherds and Border Collies, there are several common diseases to watch out for. Rest of the time dogs have run of the house. i lost my beloved border collie last year and kept my eye out for another to fill the empty spot in my heart. HESPERIA, CA, US. Very affectionate pups. He had a spleen mass and suffered what seemed to be a stroke prior to finding the mass. Hello, Thank you for considering Brandt Farms Aussiedoodles for your next family member! Its important to ask the breeder about the other parent breed to get a full idea of what health conditions you will need to be aware of in your Border Collie Mix. All Rights Reserved. Full Blooded Exotic American Bully, ABKC registered. Beautiful pups. Genetically tested. Because a Miniature Collie Mix is meant to be smaller, the other parent breed is likely to be the mother and will have a big effect on size. For the Border Collie, the norm is 13.5 years. The current median price of Australian Shepherds in Houston is $975.00. Individually, both breeds have a rich history as working out on farms and ranches. Sorry to hear bout your dog Beth. Border Collie Mix Puppies for Sale Border Collie mixes are intelligent, hard-working and thrive on exercise. MONTCLAIR, CA, US. Although they can take on any combination of characteristics from their parents, Boradors tend to be Share your thoughts on this breed with us! This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger. States. JOEY has. Adopted Border Collie Mix Puppies Pluto Male $550.00 Lucky Female $350.00 Grace Female $800.00 Maddox Male $550.00 Baxter Male $199.00 Poptart Male $350.00 Buster Male $700.00 Sam Male $1,995.00 Trucker Male $500.00 Oreo Female $995.00 Cookie Female $475.00 Regardless, they both need proper care from a loving owner to make sure the great outdoors stays outdoors. Housebroken due to a serious illness I have to cut back on my dogs unfortunately Buy Now AKC REGISTERED BORDER COLLIE PUPPIES. 10 puppies 4 weeks old, 7 males and 3 females. Dry kibble, fed twice a day, is a good diet for the Border Collie Australian Shepherd Mix. Ready for new home Feb.14th. Australian Shepherds are recommended to have an occasional grooming schedule, while Border Collies should be groomed on a weekly basis. I am looking for a blue merle female border collie australian shepherd mix like the photo at the beginning of this article. If youre considering a Border Aussie mix, a puppy may be the best way to go. Born January 3rd 2023. . fun and athletic family companion; loyal and protective; unique and beautiful mix. Health tested and titled import parents. $500. Fully-grown Collies usually stand 12-15 inches tall and weigh 25-55 pounds. Mom is a Border Collie. For Sale. LAKE ELSINORE, CA, US. Luke 2:10-12. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. 4 black tris 3 males and 1female.They are very sweet and have already had their second worming. LEETONIA, OH, US. Double merle puppies, those from two merle parents, can be blind, death or even born with no eyes! Already knows how to sit and walk on a leash! We a Border Collie and Australian Shepherd Mix. Our top priority is maintaining the love and care that in Im in Washington State & looking for a breeder in Western Washington. The Border Collie Australian Shepherd mix combines two intelligent, energetic and affectionate breeds into one fun, active package. I live in Lexington NC I have been breeding for about 10 years. Do you know of any breeders in my area? We are helping a family that recently had an unplanned litter. Adorable smart standard Poodle. At Splash Of Color Great Pyrenees we are one of only three breeders still pursuing color line genetics. Similar to the Aussie, they are prone to hip dysplasia and epilepsy. Otherwise, they will find their own entertainment, which might result in them herding your children or a flock of sheep into your kitchen. ADN-562229. This user's identity has not been verified. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! ADN-526608. Kiskoros, HU.01, HU. Generally speaking, a mixed-breed dog is the result of two different pure-breed dogs. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. The Border Collie is a moderately adaptable dog breed. Derry, Margaret. They will have both rounds of shots. Extremely Healthy. Because of this, you want to talk to the breeder about the other parent breed in the mix and about expected sizes. Border Collies are generally healthy, but can be prone to hip and elbow dysplasia. Additionally, both are susceptible to Collie Eye Anomaly, an eye disease attributed to other similar breeds. We lost ours yesterday, big hole in our hearts. That might sound like a lot, but thats nothing compared to the variety of coats possible for Border Collies. Posted Breed: Border Collie / Australian Shepherd / Mixed (medium coat). Tags: Border-Aussie Puppy for sale in BUCKEYE, AZ, USA. I know we can never replace Dweezil but we owe it to another dog to give a good home. WOODLAND HILLS, CA, US. I just purchased a farm and need help with the animals and z companion for myself being a retired single Male . When he went so did a huge piece of my heart that was torn by immeasurable grief. Our puppies are raised with USA Depending on length and thickness, different types of dig coats require different types of care. Adopt Ollie a Black - with White Australian Shepherd / Border Collie / Mixed dog . For most dogs, trimming nails once a month is sufficient. Find your new puppy here! Click here to see Our Border Collie and Miniature American Shepherd Puppies For Sale! You will often find that Border Collie Lab mix puppies for sale go between $200-$500, depending on breeder. If you are unable to find your companion in our Dogs for Adoption sections, please consider looking thru the directory of Rescue Organizations, to see if they have any current dogs for adoption listings. Lulu is a 2-year-old border collie mix who weighs about 50 pounds. To learn more about them, read our article on border collie mix. Throw me a ball or show me your lap, it won't take you long to figure out where I'm at! Before bringing a Border Collie Mix home, make sure you take some time to talk to the breeder about the other parent breed of the litter. Im Rileys adorable Red cavapoo, turquoise boy. He is a sweet dog, he likes other dogs but can be dominant so would However, a working Border Aussie will require food which is higher in protein to give them the energy and stamina they will require for herding. Transportation. We have over 20 years of experience with raising Maltese. Proper testing of the parents should be done, to hopefully rule out any offsprings exposure to these common, serious diseases. They are free &mix of B.collie and Australian Shepherd, my sister is looking for a border/aussie mix do u know where she could get one>, my sister is looking for a border/aussie very you here in pa she does agility with her one dog now and wants another one to do agility with, Rosalie Delrue Rosalie Delrue hat is best foe him says. I too am looking for a puppy, has anyone fond a breeder? USA Please upgrade your browser. I live in New Mexico. A mixed breed can have any mix of the characteristics of the parent breed, so its important to ask the dog breeder about the other dog breed in the cross.