Bellatrix cackled, and slammed her head to the other side, refreshing the pressure put to the young witchs hips as Hermione kicked her legs and hit the free arm against the floor. She has left the wizarding world behind her, hiding from the reality and expectations in muggle London, passing the time working in a small bookshop. LIAR! Bellatrix shouted again and Hermione took a breath. Hermione and Draco are alone on Valentines Day, and someone has spiked the butterbeer with a love potion. I cried. 08:55PM UTC, I'm looking forward to reading it! She goes to Hermione for help, but the latter accidentally attaches both of them to the wrists. I had never known pain up until this moment. Neville jumps out of bed, stumbles slightly, and launches himself across the room to where the full length mirror, rarely used, stands by the wall. However, hiding doesnt mean a quiet life and she learns the issues you ignore have a strange habit of making themselves known to you. Her eyelids were so heavy. Power? He has decided he is more Black than Malfoy.Or, Draco is a fire lily and Bella is his water. She heard voices, screams, sounds of wand fight. Bellatrix demanded, though Hermione knew that in the cavernous room, silent but for Hermione's sobs and Greyback's glee, she had heard the words. From the way you ended this, I am assuming you are taking the story in the route of Hermione getting left behind at the manor? HOGWARTS ERA ***isolation by bex-chan: a classic. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (12), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (1), Amelia Bones/Bellatrix Black Lestrange (24), Narcissa Black Malfoy/Lily Evans Potter (2), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (4), The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black (4), Petunia Evans Dursley & Lily Evans Potter, Petunia Evans Dursley & Narcissa Black Malfoy, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Mary Macdonald/Lily Evans Potter/James Potter, Narcissa Black Malfoy/Original Male Character(s), Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Lo que sucede en Slytherin, queda en Slytherin || GL VERSION, Tracey Davis/Daphne Greengrass/Pansy Parkinson, Female Draco Malfoy/ Ginny Weasley/ Female Harry Potter, Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Lily Evans Potter, Luna Lovegood/Pansy Parkinson/Ginny Weasley, Bellatrix Black Lestrange & Andromeda Black Tonks, The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, Basically Bella and Harry were both abused in this one, but it benefits bella and harry so it's all good, Sirius Black/Original Female Character(s), Regulus Black/Original Female Character(s), Alphard Black/Original Female Character(s), Original Black Family Characters (Harry Potter), Original Greengrass Characters (Harry Potter), Original Longbottom Characters (Harry Potter), Cygnus Black III | Walburga Black's Brother, Toujours Pur | Motto of the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, they are also slightly insane but its fine cause they're blacks, there will be some distant incest because they're blacks and this is pureblood society, Da 6||Se conocieron en una boda / A primera risa - Lucius x Sirius, ||SUGAR & COLORS || Flufftober 2022 - Multiships HP || Es de Fan Fics, Bellamelia es mi shipp y har lo necesario para mantenerlo a flote, Hermione Evans and the Year Time Caught Up, Mary Macdonald/Marlene McKinnon (ambiguous), James Potter/Lily Evans Potter (extremely slowburn), "Good" May Not Be The Right Word But She Is Not A Death Eater, Hermione Granger/Nymphadora Tonks (unrequited). "Get rid of the ones downstairs." Draco instructed his father. But her body ached and the pain increased as Hermione tried to remember what was happening. Another quick thought of Harry and Ron escaping Malfoy Manor and then she opened her eyes. Ron attempted to fight against Greybacks restraint, but given the lack of food in the past few weeks and a general exhaustion, it was pointless and soon, he stopped struggling, staring at Hermione, who was now in Bellatrixs arms, looking back at him, breathing heavily and shaking in fear. the sparrow was unsettlingly still. Its the 13th century, king Louis IX has finally decided to leave the Holy Land and return home with his knights. A sharp pain shot up her forearm and Hermione screamed and turned to the side to see, what was happening, although she already knew. Hermione screamed again, worse than before. Bellatrix's eyes flashed with anger. Some warnings: hints at/descriptions of violence and sexual situations. Harry won the allegiance of Elderwand by disarming Draco. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. If you answer my questions truthfully, we can do this the easy way. Tell the truth you filthy mudblood. Hermiones throat was dry from screaming and constant sobbing. As soon as I saw the deranged deatheater, I wanted to cry out in despair. Esta remueve parte de los cimientos de la antigua relacin entre las hermanas Black pero, Bellatrix nunca ha fallado en ninguna misin para el Lord Oscuro. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. Be informed. #voldemort. Tom Riddle es hijo adoptivo de Dumbledore y Grindelwald. Oh and Dumbledore and Voldemort are . There was a little bit of Hermione's blood on her dress. Hermione covered her ears and Ron held her tighter. Chapter 1. And theres a hush, linkffn(8310754), Hermione deals with the ramifications of her scar in the year following the final battle, Site: [fanfiction.net][140603615741208:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 4 | Words: 21,280 | Reviews: 59 | Favs: 260 | Follows: 64 | Updated: 7/15/2012 | Published: 7/11/2012 | Status: Complete | id: 8310754 | Language: English | Genre: Angst/Drama | Characters: Harry P., Hermione G. | Download: [EPUB][140603615741208:epub] or [MOBI][140603615741208:mobi] [140603615741208:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [140603615741208:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=8310754&source=ff&filetype=epub [140603615741208:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=8310754&source=ff&filetype=mobi, FanfictionBot1.4.0 | [[Usage][1]] | [[Changelog][2]] | [[Issues][3]] | [[GitHub][4]] | [[Contact][5]] [1]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Usage "How to use the bot" [2]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Changelog "What changed until now" [3]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/issues/ "Bugs? I'm very interested in seeing fictions where she goes to that dark place and fights her way back. Until her flowers show up on an unexpected person's arm. The writing wasnt the greatest, I found it fast-paced. In order to protect her new lifestyle she is prepared to commit unspeakable atrocities. This happened a lot. Suddenly, her head started spinning. She shook her head again and shivered. Draco has realized he has certaincravings. She prayed for Harry and Ron. from hogwarts to st. mungos and azkaban to the ministry, theres a little bit of everything here. Additional character and tags to be added as more one shots are published. Work Search: I'll be checking regularly :). Still worth the read, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Its been nearly four years since baby Harry Potter defeated the Dark Lord, and Bellatrix Black is struggling to rebuild her life. It looked like Bellatrix got distracted, too. Bellatrix lifted Draco's left sleeve, and pulled out a knife. i didnt think id be able to get into this one because its slytherin!hermione and shes not friends with harry and ron, but i started it this morning and ive barely been able to put it down. Well well well, look who we have here. She moved the blade towards Hermiones throat again, the girl gasping and backing away. What she does know is that if she stays on the path she is on now, her 'Lord' doesn't have what she expected in store. Black family is good and fighting Voldemort. However, she quickly finds that even at Hogwarts, she is an outcast. 208 guests It took a few moments for Hermione to realise what it meant. Hermione gave another scream and Bellatrix yelled: How did you get into my vault? We found the sword, we found it, PLEASE! Hermione shouted quickly, thinking it might save her another painful moment. Wormtail had been eliminated. One of father's acquaintances takes an interest to her, opening up opportunities she only could've dreamed of; one of her sisters is dating a mudblood, and the other is dating Lucius, for some reason; and, most importantly, Hogwarts has a new student- one Emma Green. Thanks in advance!! Hermiones blood froze and so did her whole body as a cold-ice chill ran down her spine. This wasnt supposed to happen this way.Actually, it wasnt supposed to happen at all. Time passes, and storm Hermione Granger is the first Muggleborn Slytherin has no idea what is in store for her. It burned, it hurt, it ripped her insides apart, turned her skin inside out and back again, it was like acid ran through her veins and like every cell of her body turned into burning coal. Here are 5 Dramione fics that will make you sob like a baby: Read #1 (its ongoing) and 10/10 addicted. i really love this idea. As soon as I saw the derangeddeatheater, I wanted to cry out in despair. Bellatrix ordered her sister. All of that had to have such an effect on her that we never get to see because everything really picks up from that point. For a split second, her sadistic look vanished. Bella smiled. It could actually be a thing that happens, purebloods having to marry half-bloods or wizards with non-magical parents in order to make peace after the war. You WILL NOT regret it. She stared directly at the ceiling above her and suddenly, she saw a tiny houself silently apparate onto the large and luxury crystal chandelier above her head. Cmo es que pasamos de odiarnos a entablar una conversacin decente? Bellatrix didnt give her any more time and still continued in the low, whispering voice: What else did you and your friends by that time, Hermione started freaking out, because she just realized, what exactly was going on. "I know you broke into my vault Gringotts!" I re-read Presque Toujours Pur again as it is one of my favs am going to add stories as I read. Going into her seventh year of Hogwarts, Bellatrix Black knows what to expect: she's going to finish school (top of her class, obviously), father is going to marry her off (she hopes not to Lucius, because she thinks she'd rather die), and she'll live a relatively unhappy life (not that she can complain about being unhappy if it means she doesn't have to live at home anymore, but that's another thing). Simple. As the two grow close, she can tell that Emma is not really who she seems- what is the girl hiding? By some cruel twist of Fate, she was now stuck in 1968 where she only had her memories and books to keep her company and perhaps a broken girl who was cruelly taught obsession is love and was just as quickly bewitched by the brunette as the first time. Of course, she told herself, when she saw a puddle of her own blood beneath her arm. By sponsoring Draco Malfoy, which sets in motion a chain of events that leads to saving one of the most notorious witches alive. Living together is sharing space, but also struggles and bits of life. How can Hermione keep her unbreakable vow to can to keep the sisters together when she is the one driving them apart. Bellatrix kicked her and Hermione hit the ground with her knees. It vanished after that and the sadistic look returned and a cruel looking smirk appeared on her face. Bellatrix got down and got on top of her. aka Neville and Draco's bodies get switched and it's very upsetting, especially for Draco. It all made her panic and Hermione desperately tried to struggle away from the blade. She had to walk and make tiny steps so the blade wouldnt cut too deep. Four years after the war, Hermione Granger goes back to Hogwarts and comes face to face with a not-so-unfamiliar stranger. I personally love to read a good Bellatrix-Hermione torture fanficand yours was very strong. All Im asking of you is to give it a try, he paused, tapping his fingers on his knee, and then added as an afterthought, Who knows, you might get even more than you bargain for. If nothing else, it would give her some time to recover, because she already felt like giving up. x, (links to difficult + isolation, plus all of my other hp fic recs, can be found on my fic recs page). It felt like she slept for days, although really, it was just a couple of minutes. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. I was a little confused for the first couple chapters and had to do a little potter wiki searches to understand the family trees, but it was amazing. She tried to find the red haired young man, but got hoisted up by her stomach. Los odia a todos y a cada uno de ellos, pero no puede negar que hay cierta ventaja en estar en el mismo saln que muchas familias de sangre pura de Gran Bretaa. Please consider turning it on! Now she is back and she expects to find her happy and healthy but she couldn't have been more wrong. Were very sorry. The Boy Who Lived is dead, Muggleborns are hunted down and bought and sold like livestock, and overseeing the entire operation is Head of Magical Law Enforcement: Bellatrix Lestrange and shes just been handed the most exciting case in weeks. About the typos - yes, it might happen. She heard Ron scream for her. For anything that can help her overpower this crippling realization that nobody wants her, not ever. I didnt take anything! I dont believe it. She heard Bellatrix utter and suddenly, she saw more light through her eyelids. And- Bellatrix might like her, just a little bit, not that she would admit that to anyone. Narcissa Black however knows full well what has to be done to save her, her son, and both of her sisters. Then she heard a disapparating sound and then there was silence. calm even. And then his mom came assist.Mind the tags and the title. Said one of the other snatchers. Bellatrix reacted immediately. Wow, I can't believe I am the first commenter! But once she gets there, all of her expectations are thrown out the window. Rated M: Bellamione Goodness. The only thing I recommend is reading carefully through before publishing the story as there were a few misused verb tenses/spelling errors. there is drama, there is violence, there is pride, prejudice, blood, pain, angst, drama, and love. Bellamort: an erotica by purplemeadow 9.4K 116 4 An erotica based on the love-life of the Dark Lord and his most staunch follower, Bellatrix. I thought it was great, and I can't wait to read more so I hope you post that next chapter soon. Drop your wands. An awful silence seemed to stretch forever. Responsible, meticulous, and always overlooked, Petunia longs to step out of her perfect little sister's shadow. But we can find that out easily, that was Lucius Malfoy. long one-shot. What she didnt want was a nice view at her wounded arm from this angle. is now posted on AO3, thank you, Ill be here all night. Suddenly, she realised Ron was screaming her name. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Unfortunately, younger Bellatrix takes an interest in the new 'pureblood' and makes everything harder. Work Search: It all starts out as a normal day for Draco, but then, Potions with the Gryffindors comes and everything starts to change when Snape pairs him with Hermione for their Polyjuice assignment. I havet stopped reading HP fan fiction, I merely have been broadening my horizons. She resisted crying out in pain. That knowledge didnt stop him. Post-war, not epilogue compliant. She would help mend the Black sisters if she could and she knew just who could help them. The room will provide them with some food and most thinks they need. Hermione Granger never thought she'd be the kind of girl to run away on the night before her wedding. When Hermiones career at the Ministry comes to an end, she opens a store on Diagon Alley that sells magical artifacts. Bellatrix Black finds herself in the hands of the Fates one night and needs to determine what path she must take to secure her own future. Then it struck her. One time I just found the chapters too long, another I didnt like the layout and I think another time my computer crashed and I forgot what it was called. I shall post the new chapter tomorrow, only because of you, then :) also, I had an account on ff.net, but my e-mail address got deleted, so I lost the access. Suggestions? Hermione felt the thin skin slowly slicing apart and wondered in which point it might hit the vessel. hi do you have any dramione fic recs where hermione is pregnant? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. It could have been 50 chapters instead of 21 and been the greatest story over. What do you want? Or ignores what happens and then spirals or whatever the author might come up with. 01 Mar 2023. She couldnt even hear Bellatrix say the incantation and her body was in terrible pain again. Andromeda, well she gets roped into the misadventures by a combination of both Severus and Hermione. She could tell at a glance that the protest had left his lips involuntarily. Hermione and Draco are alone on Valentine's Day, and someone has spiked the butterbeer with a love potion. In the early hours of the morning, Draco dwells on thoughts of his relationship with his aunt Bellatrix, and what will become of them during the impending war. "Then never wake up." tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). take FROM MY VAULT? The dark witch grew impatient and screamed her last words as well as squeezing the girls hips more tightly together to keep her in place. Bellatrix was supporting Hermione, who seemed to be unconscious, and was holding her short silver knife to Hermione's throat. there are a bunch of stories there :). Draco yelled and Bellatrix held down his head, making him watch as the knife made contact with his Dark Mark. Dracos mate it Hermione. Odia las formalidades y el hecho de ponerse un vestido de gala para luego fingir frente a un grupo de importantes y respetables magos desconocidos que est orgullosa de estar all. Bellatrix grabbed her chin roughly and forced her to look up at her. Bellatrix grinned menacingly: Oh, how sweet. But Bellatrix squeezed Hermione's hips between her knees and pinned her down by putting her hands on Hermione's chest, the knife in one of them. Hermione cast another spell on herself, which made her hair turn blonde and her eyes a bright blue colour, in a hasty attempt to disguise herself. xo, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2603288/1/The-Nietzsche-Classes, The Ministry takes action against the remaining prejudice in the wizarding society and asks Hermione for help. No tienen mejor idea que darles Amortentia, pero se sorprenden al saber que no tiene ningn tipo de efecto sobre ellos. Bellatrix laid not far from Hermione her eyes were closed tightly as if she was in pain and her breathing was very shallow and irregular. Because the By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. That was more pain than a regular cut would ever give her. Or, Hermione and Narcissa work together on a Ministry project. I sobbed. Hermione Evans can only hope that her second year at Hogwarts was calmer than her first year. Hopefully re-reading and fixing links that no longer work from older stories on sites such as dramione.org - RIP. Bellatrix lets go of Hermione and throws herself to the side. Moony se va a casar con su prima y l est feliz por ambos. Hermione started to panic and attempted to wiggle her way out from under the older witchs body. the serpent, the witch, and the broom closet, an illustrated guide to torturing house-elves, The Mirror Series: That Which You Most Desire. His frown is getting worse and worse, and his whole body is trembling. Narcissa had seen Bellatrix in this type of rage and so, she wasn't phased by Bellatrix's rage. Ron has stopped screaming her name midway through the torture. "Tell me filthy mudblood, or else I will kill you!". "I'm going to have a conversation with this one. Harry felt himself screaming he watched Hermione from his invisible hiding place, yet not a sound escaped him. She stared at him with an intensity that frightened him. Please consider turning it on! "Draco has been telling me of Ms. Granger, Bella. I was looking for that :) well, I'm sorry for the delay, I just realised there was a bit I wanted to change. Dumbledore didn't believe that she would ever come back to the light, even for all his faith in Snape. theres a sequel up, too. She locks them in a room where they can't use magic and some how she has there wands. She kicked Hermiones right ankle. This young daughter born to the House of Black, would soon grow up to be the greatest of them all. You've reached the end of published parts. I tried to get out of Narcissa's grasp as Bellatrix stalked towards me. They further rescued Luna, Dean, Griphook, and Ollivander, who all proved to be essential in the fight against Voldemort. Hermione cried out and staggered to the side, suprised and scared. She lay down in a spread-eagled position. left kudos on this work! Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange. But Bellatrix squeezed Hermiones hips between her knees and pinned her down by putting her hands on Hermiones chest, the knife in one of them. I had never been more terrified in my life. "What if I am willing to surrender to you?" BUT, this is definitely worth a couple days of your time because I have literally never read anything like it. I thought your depiction of the hermione/bellatrix torture was done very wellit really gave me the chills at some points when you thoroughly described the extent of Bellatrix's cruelty and Hermione's reaction to it. The Dragon's Bride by Rizzle, Hermione and Draco find themselves naked, tattooed, and married after a drunken night of debauchery. Work Search: +. copper, iron, metal to her tongue and adrenaline to everything else. Her forearm throbbed in agony. Bellatrix Black finds herself in the hands of the Fates one night and needs to determine what path she must take to secure her own future. Draco is in his mother's study, trying to find the convoluted documents about his convoluted inheritance, when he finds it. "Now, it's your turn mudblood. I was stuck in Malfoy Manor with Ron and Harry. Her hot tears made the irritated skin even more sensitive. Her voice in any form was like a spike running through her stomach. As the investigation progresses it becomes readily apparent all is not as it seems. dumbledore instructs hermione to keep an eye out for draco. hp aesthetics: draco malfoy + hermione granger asromeo montague + juliet capulet. When she was supposed to give an answer, her sobs grew in volume as panic seized her even more. Whilst Voldemort establishes his new regime, the relationship between the brightest witches of their ages shifts into something unexpected. Bellatrix tells them that Voldemort is on his way, but there's a strange sound from above and the chandelier falls to the ground. , , Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (341), Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (2013) (2), Hermione Granger/Narcissa Black Malfoy (840), Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange (157), Hermione Granger/Andromeda Black Tonks (123), Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy/Andromeda Black Tonks (58), Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy (24), Hermione Granger & Narcissa Black Malfoy (24), Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy (22), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (76), Hermione Granger Scores a Black Sister Hat Trick (56), read my mind (but dont forget about my heart), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, this is a im having an affair with my ex bullys mother kinda fic, im a slut for a cheating/pining/angst story dont @ me, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures (Harry Potter), "I regret nothing" {before and after the Valentine's Day - OS}, Your love is exquisite, Darling| , , Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange, Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy/Andromeda Black Tonks, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy/Andromeda Black Tonks, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Andromeda Black Tonks, Hermione Granger Scores a Black Sister Hat Trick, Hermione Granger & Bellatrix Black Lestrange, there are chrtistmasy stuff in the beginning, an ''might have to marry my best friend but gonna fall in love with his mother instead'' au, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, but you can give it a go if you like bittersweet and open endings lol, there's a vampire in the dungeons, just thought you should know, Candidate for Minister of Magic Hermione Granger, narcissa being a tad self-destructive but when isn't she, Narcissa Black/Evelyn 'Ivy' Zabini Friendship, Fleur Delacour/Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy, Hermione Granger/Andromeda Black Tonks/Bellatrix Black Lestrange, Cygnus Black III | Walburga Black's Brother, Narcissa Black Malfoy/Andromeda Black Tonks, Canon Divergence - Post-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Bellatrix Black Tries To Be a Better Person, The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, I cannot make that clear enough please don't read this if you don't want to see it, sexual violence discussed but not depicted, very loosely inspired by the plot of jagged little pill but you don't need to know it, Minor Lucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black Malfoy, Divorced Lucius Malfoy & Narcissa Black Malfoy, , |About jealousy, cats and cigarettes. They couldve been gone already. It looked they formed something. It was obvious Bellatrix has shifted. at first glance, it seemed content. come back to me when youre done with this to get O-Z :), for reference, here is the first list (A-F), [i know i have a few dramione fic recs floating around out there, but i thought it might be fun to spice it up a bit! Hermione struggled desperately. She was lost. Bellatrix drew her face close to hers. When Hermione keeps being rescued by an oddly familiar stranger and discovers a new author she feels she knows through the pages, she doesnt know if she is losing herself more or if she is finally found. Thank you for your suggestion. ), Leave the mudblood. And so the life of Lyra Cassiopeia Black began. "You nasty little liar!" Im so sorry. The familiar voice spoke again. You know when you sit and read online so much that you almost start to feel nauseous because you arent leaving the house and get dizzy from small font? Petunia Evans has never been the favorite sister But in the summer of 1970, Petunia is the special one. copy!" Slow-burn AU Romance. Starting #2 now and putting off more homework. Again, thank you! "Now muddy, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Please consider turning it on! Bellatrix. Hermione tried to picture quickly, what could happen. But this was too harsh. if difficult isnt your style, try clean by olivieblake! Bellatrix spilled the location about Hufflepuff's cup. Unfortunately, his Aunt Bellatrix is only too happy to show him the error of his ways. set years after the war. Background music: sexyback by Justin Timberlake and Timbaland, Draco can't imagine any more. GIRL TO GIRL!!!" Its a pity he doesnt feel the same. In The Ladder by Cheryl Dyson, the couple gets frisky in the library. Youre the only one who can save me Granger". It didnt help, though. It hurt as the effects of the Cruciatus curse still lingered upon her. Sus padres creen que es slo un capricho, pero al ver que es ms serio de lo que parece, toman cartas sobre el asunto. realizationthe realityit numbs and it scars and it festers; a wound gone Also, I think you should post this on fanfiction.net also as I think it'll help you get a few more hits and publicize the story more quickly :). Bellatrix shook with such rage, that even Lucius cowered before her. Her muscles protested in spasms and she felt absolutely exhausted. What is most realistic Dramione fic you read that was set during hogwarts? , , . Hermione's Wand is an one-shot in which she still struggled with nightmares months after, but eventually decided to keep Bellatrix's wand as her trophy. He obeyed the orders of his Auntie Bellatrix and his Daddy like a good little Death Eater: DH ch 23 Malfoy Manor: "Draco, move this scum outside," said Bellatrix, indicating the unconscious men. Work Search: Her hips hurt by being pressed together by her tormentors sharp knees and the locks of black curly hair tickled her cheeks and her nose. Helloo I loved your angsty dramione recs and Im wondering if you ever continued itBut in case you didnt, Id be so so grateful for a couple more of those, the serpent, the witch, and the broom closet, an illustrated guide to torturing house-elves, i have gone at dusk through narrow streets, there were quite a few of these that i was liek???