$139. You'll get a bird's-eye view of the city as we fly along Southbank, Milton, Toowong, and Mt Coot-tha before returning to Archerfield. We think so! We even spotted Dugongs on the ride! Could not recommend Bekaa Air highly enough! Your IP: We visited the Beenleigh distillery, and a couple of country pubs. Real-time flight tracking with one of the best and most accurate ADS-B coverage worldwide. Dream come true! Mith the pilot was the nicest nicest guy calming my nerves!! The Fighter Pilot base in Brisbane, Australia is a 6,500 square foot facility on the southern flight line of Archerfield Airport (YBAF) adjacent to the runway 28L 10R. Thank you so much! All passengers are allowed to embark at the captains discretion. Where a booking that has been paid in full is cancelled less than 24 hours before the flight, the full amount minus 25% will be refunded. Then you will take to the skies, and take the controls! Our pilot Niko was great and very, Great service. Tours begin at the Archerfield Airport and fly towards Brisbane's CBD, passing over many notable attractions such as The University of Queensland and South Bank. Whether youre a local looking for a new way to see your city or a visitor looking to take in the sights, this flight is sure to be a highlight of your trip, Join us on a one-hour flight over Moreton and North Stradbroke Islands, two true paradises just off the coast of Brisbane. 10/10 experience! Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2f0725082c9a12 Airport. To hide all ads and enable 50+ premium features, view our subscription options here. Register now (free) for customized features, flight alerts, and more! Archerfield Facilities, Staff & Aircraft The Archerfield base is located in prime position on Archerfield Airport next door to the main terminal building. If you are looking for a world class Helicopter experience then look no further then Naomi from Beka. We had a great birthday flight to Sirromet winery for lunch. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see these incredible creatures in their natural habitat and experience the breathtaking beauty of these islands from above, Treat your loved one to a truly special helicopter experience theyll never forget. Charter a . I wish I could give more stars because Ill never forget this day. We remind passengers that they embark at the captains discretion and passengers known to be intoxicated will be refused carriage. Highly recommended! Excellent tour over Brisbane CBD and Mt Cootha. Thanks to Rebecca, Cameron & Fighter Pilot team for the experience. anxiety beforehand and our pilot Mith was beyond amazing - patient, kind and knowledgeable- talking us through everything. Flight Prices CALL US FOR THIS MONTHS SPECIAL & FIND OUT HOW YOU COULD WIN AN AEROBATIC FLIGHT WITH US Call (07) 3274 2639 My awesome flight L39 Jet Flight - North Stradbroke area Niko is professional, friendly and takes safety to the highest level! My partner Yvette and I did the whole day western pub crawl and words cannot describe just how amazing it was. Thanks guys for making this day speechless. Keep up the great work. We had an exceptional time! Highly recommended. Youll get a birds-eye view of the city as we fly along Southbank, Milton, Toowong, and Mt Coot-tha before returning to Archerfield. The entire ride felt. Thank you Naomi and Purav. Welcome to another VFR event, where we fly from Kingaroy airport (north west of Brisbane) to Archerfield airport (south of Brisbane). On our journey Niko was very informative on the local areas and did a fly over of the entire skyline of the Gold Coast. We have some of the most competitive base hire rates in Australia, making us a great choice for your aerial photography needs. My husband and I had a lovely sunset helicopter ride over the city and surrounds for his birthday. service, our pilot amazed us with his local knowledge and customer care. Lack of investment caused a gradual decline in serviceability, such that by the late 1980s much of the infrastructure had declined towards disrepair. You can choose from one of our planned tours or design your own adventure, with the option to take a shorter scenic flight around the city or go on a longer helicopter pub crawl. We had a passionate pilot that set the best standard of "customer service" I've ever experienced, and everything on the day was centred around a truly memorable experience - even allowing our little girl to sit on the front left hand seat for a photo!Thank-you Naomi and thank-you Bekaa Air for a wonderful flight! if adverse flight conditions are deemed to be ongoing). Niko is a great pilot and made the experience enjoyable and unforgettable. I would recommend this experience to anyone. entertainment, helicopter joy flights, warbird joy flights and discounted jet flights (pre-bookings recommended). Liked the new helicopter. with amazing view! We flew over many suburbs, the city and Mt Cootha.I t was fantastic to look at the city from a different perspective and great views. Of that time 75 hours were in the T-6. Kooromba Vineyard and Lavender Farm is truly the perfect place to celebrate a special moment! Thank you Mith and Bekaa Air, this was an experience we won't soon forget. My first wish was a Spitfire and if not available a P-51 Mustang. The ultimate flight tracking suite for small aircraft/general aviation (GA) owners and operators. Full-screen FlightAware TV maps for operators or FBOs. Dream come true! , What a amazing experience!! The flight was amazing - very well looked. Some flights are conducted off the beach at Surfers Paradise. Scenic flights | Joy flights available include: Brisbane Scenic Flights, Mt Warning & Border Ranges scenic flights, Sunshine Coast Glasshouse Mountains Scenic flights and Bay Island Tour. near Moreton Island and. Your aircraft will be the lowly C152 and all you need is some fuel, a stop watch and some charts (which I will provide). Thank you so much Fighter Pilot I will certainly be back for more!, 612 Lores Bonney Drive Archerfield Airport Queensland 4108 AUSTRALIA+61 415 601 770, Mondays-Fridays: By appointment onlySaturdays: 9:00am to 3:00pmSundays: Closed. Would 110% do this again with you guys! We covered a lot of South-Central Qld waterways in one, Thank you Bekaa Air and Naomi for making our flight experience a special one!. It was completed in 1951 to deliver the requirement for an aircraft to fulfil the basic training role previously carried out by the Tiger Moth and later the CAC Wirraway. We did a full-day pub crawl with Bekaa Air in September- hired two helicopters as we had a larger group. She is charismatic & adds to the exclusive feel of the trip.We landed at the winery for a beautiful lunch & wine tasting before a scenic flight back to the airport.Highly recommend!! The team at Archerfield boasts a wide range of experience, regularly delivering tailored courses to suit any need - Flight Instructor Ratings are common. Experience the wonder of flight and an introduction to the Sky Dance Adventure with a Brisbane City scenic flight. Copyright Bekaa Air Pty Ltd All Rights Reserved 2021. My father was a WWII Spitfire fighter pilot and was awarded a DFC & Legion of Honour for his role in D Day. I love so much Flying and I wanted to have a big and rich day to surprise my husband. Predictive technology to strengthen customer trust in your operations. John was a great guide along the flight.. Would definitely recommend. This service is ideal for a romantic date, an event or just for fun. Archerfield Airport is Brisbane's secondary airport and Queensland's major centre for general aviation activities. Piper PA46 Malibu Matrix Mirage Meridian M350 M500 M600 Initial and Recurrent flight training Arizona Maryland. John was an amazing pilot and made the entrance to our wedding spectacular!! We had blue sky, wasn't too windy was the perfect day for it. This website uses cookies. Our passenger lounge is decked out with all the creature comforts to enjoy; for your initial briefing, and for when you get your feet back on the ground for the mission debrief. The locations we superb - particularly enjoyed Gutter bar at Moreton (they arrange a 4wd to take you a short trip directly from and landing pad), and Harrigans Irish pub. With a deep passion for aircraft, Brad has always immersed himself in aviation, currently perfecting his piloting skills, flying warbirds such as the T-6 Harvard and P-51D Mustang. 612 Lores Bonney Drive Archerfield Airport Queensland 4108 AUSTRALIA +61 415 601 770. She is a world. Kishore and family, I Recommend John, Im terrified of heights and he made both Taylor and I feel very comfortable on our flight and made. If you're a first-time flyer and looking for that exciting new experience for yourself or a friend, we offer the perfect introduction to flying! . This allows you to pick the cheapest days to fly if your trip allows flexibility and score cheap flight deals to Rancho Cucamonga. . We are a passionate adventure company based in Brisbane, Australia. Our pilot was arrogant and rushed the whole service. Allow our flight concierge to provide our recommendations. the start was helpful and professional. Now were going to book another do visit some wineries. Southern Skies Aviation . Forgot password? Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Frontier Airlines, Alaska Airlines, United, American Airlines. helicopter ride around Brisbane for my sisters birthday. Excellent day! Fly over the city's landmarks and see breathtaking . At Fighter Pilot we take pride in offering the widest range of aircraft in Australia - from modern fighter jets, classic WWII fighters and trainers. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Choose from 5 or 3 pub tours, Bekaa Air is the top choice forhelicopter tours in Brisbane , with a perfect safety record and a personal touch that is clouds above the rest, Our helicopters are meticulously maintained and presented. Whilst booking. Sky Dance 2020 All Rights Reserved - Browser Cookies Collected From All Site Visitors, Mt Warning and Border Ranges Scenic Flight, *NEW* City Lights at Night Scenic Flight, Brisbane City Flight Sunset Lights at Night. My flight consisted of a leisurely flight out to Moreton Bay where a roll to the left and a roll to the right was performed together with a complete loop. Visit Weatherzone for current conditions Visit BOM Webcams for visual conditions the day was wonderful! perspective. We work hard to keep our advertising relevant and unobtrusive to create a great experience. I would not hesitate to recommend this company or the experience to anyone thinking of doing it. The service was of a high standard. Helicopters were in fantastic condition - Bell R44 and a H125 Squirrel. My wife and son were in awe of the entire experience. Only 30 minutes from Brisbane City and 50 minutes from the Gold Coast, with a wide range of flight types and prices, we can cater to your dream flight exactly, whether youre a thrill seeker, aviation aficionado, or just want to relax and take in the magnificent Queensland scenery. Went out in the Mustang with super-pilot Cam and had the time of my life! Yesterday we were able to use a voucher given to us last Christmas and enjoyed a 20 minute ride over Brisbane City. Thank you Niko for making our day so special , We did the lunch run to Sirromet and a trip around the CBD on the way back. !Caitlin & Tim, Fantastic day yesterday with Naomi and Niko on the Bekaa Air Heli Pub Crawl. Fly Beside "In Formation" With A Spitfire. Thank you, Did the Full Day Wine Tour - Absolutely fantastic & included flight over Brisbane. ~25min total flight time. Sunset Spectacular - 25min Scenic - $249.00pp. Just off the wingtip, view thevolcanic rockstructures towering up into the sky Mt Warning and the Border Ranges are by far the most spectacular of any Scenic Flight in this part of Australia. Archer Memorial Field (FAA LID: MI28) is a privately owned public-use airport located seven nautical miles (8 mi, 13 km) southeast of the central business district of St. Johns, in Clinton County, Michigan, United States.. Facilities and aircraft. About Us Today at sunset on a suprrise helicopter tour of Brisbane we were spoiled with not only incredible sights and amazing. Bekaa Air is a helicopter company based in Archerfield, Brisbane, offering flights to destinations across South East Queensland and Northern NSW. This was the ultimate flight and a dream come true. Their description states "Enjoy an adrenaline pumping simulated aerobatic combat mission over stunning Moreton Bay". Passengers may be refused boarding for any reason, but particularly if their presence/condition places the safety of other passengers, the pilot and/or the aircraft at risk. He responded and was nothing but accommodating and kind.He pulled off the impossible and not only was able to do the flight but got us a reservation at Sirromet winery for lunch. . The DVD was a bonus to maintain the memory., The Fighter Pilot experience really is unreal! Seat belts are to be worn at all times whilst the aircraft is in motion. Need Help? Finding a two-seater fighter is not easy but Fighter Pilot solved the problem. We would. GADSS-compliant global tracking and alerting for airlines and aircraft operators. If your thinking of doing this. YBAF Archerfield Airport (YBAF) - FlightAware FBOs Flight Tracker Weather Map & Diagram Buy Data Archerfield Airport (Archerfield, Queensland) YBAF Base Layer Classic Click to change Overlays Arrivals Departures Want to enhance your FBO operations? Went out in the Mustang with super-pilot Cam and had the time of my life! You can find out more from the CASA website, including their Air Safety Rules page. Simply fantastic!From initial communication to the flight itself, we couldn't have had a better experience.Our pilot. We highly recommend Naomi! The service and engagement by the pilots was amazing. We are the only company to operate a fleet of helicopters with PureView Glass Doors. We arrived early and he was there to. The. I can not recommend Bekaa Air enough. Queensland will invest in the $17.8 million upgrade of Brisbane's Archerfield Airport, which will include a runway extension and other infrastructure upgrades. If you are able to take one of these tours I guarantee it will be one of the greatest days of your life. Book now JOURNEY WITH US OUR COURSES Niko our pilot felt more. The Bay Island Tour departs from Archerfield Airport and takes you to explore the archipelago of inhabited and uninhabited islands that make up Moreton Bay! My father was a WWII Spitfire fighter pilot and was awarded a DFC & Legion of Honour for his role in D Day. The T-6 was being used as a basic pilot trainer right up into the 1970s and there are many that are airworthy today but only used in civil aviation. Of course we will enjoy another experiences with Bekaa air! Click to reveal weather), the full amount will be refunded or the flight rescheduled. The first Winjeel was designed and developed by CAC in Victoria. Psst so was I as I chose a great present for us both. Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere on or around the aircraft. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2f07512dffd6a2 Whether youre looking to capture stunning landscapes, get unique perspectives on a project, or just want some amazing photos or footage, Bekaa Air is here to help make your vision a reality, Experience the widest range of helicopter pub crawls in Australiawith our classic Brissie & Gold Coast pub crawl, showcasing a variety of pubs and landscapes. We would love the opportunity to do this again when we return to Brisbane in the future. Thankyou so Much for the flight today Mith. All scenic flights depart from Archerfield Airport, Brisbane where the parking is free. They 100% made our experience much more than just a pub crawl. The flight there was comfortable because Niko (chief pilot, among other roles) was the paragon of comptence and confidence as a pilot, affable, kind, and situationally award at all times. Flight One operates cost effective, professional charter flight solutions for VIP, corporate, personal travellers and scenic flights. Helicopter was in pristine condition and Niko was great. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. the perfect spot for a private beach picnic. Don't have an account? Roundtrip prices range from $43 - $126, and one-ways to Rancho Cucamonga start as low as $24. All gift vouchers are valid for 3 years and will be emailed directly to you, Our helicopters are meticulously maintained and presented. Thanks to Cameron and his P-51D I was able to experience the thrills, power and adrenalin of a flight in a Mustang. Book online or call 0439 181 711 to arrange your flight today. During the flight, youll have the opportunity to see amazing wildlife such as dugongs, whales, and dolphins in the crystal clear waters below. He kept the flight path a secret and we were delighted when he was granted permission to enter the CBD Airspace, something that Mum, a former Air Hostess, had never had the opportunity to do previously. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. You will experience picturesque views of Brisbane city and it's surrounds, as well as mountains, coastline and the hinterlands! The airport is Queensland busiest terminal in terms of general aviation movements and contains the largest number of aviation operators and flying schools.\. FlightAware provides accurate real-time, historical and predictive flight insights to all segments of the Please Note: Flight rescheduling is by mutual agreement between the customer, Pays Aviation and Hunter Warbirds, where Pays Aviation/Hunter Warbirds reserves the right to not reschedule the flight for any reason (e.g. We celebrated an anniversary with a helicopter winery tour. Great way to spend a day seeing a large part of SEQ and doing it in a novel and fun way. Aerobatic Flights, Jet Experience, Era: WWII Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Need Help? Archerfield Airport to Sirromet Winery for a morning excursion. Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario. Flammable or explosive goods, items and/or devices are strictly NOT permitted anywhere on or around the aircraft. The DVD was a bonus to maintain the memory., The Fighter Pilot experience really is unreal! Whether youre looking to take a scenic flight or need transportation to a specific destination, Bekaa Air has the experience and expertise to make your trip safe and enjoyable, At Bekaa Air, we offer a range of helicopter tours and adventures to suit any budget or taste.