A good place for my kids to run around and play outside, To many shootings has happened in the past two months. Its freshly painted with modern flooring throughout. Units are very clean and attractive. 11.3 mi. Walk Score We are a new company, and we are here to make Glenwood a happy, clean, and safe place to call home. This apartment community was built in 1967 and has 2 stories with 175 units. Dont move here!!! We're also close to Hartsfield Jackson Airport, direct highway access to I-285, 78, and 85, and along MARTA bus route 75 ensuring a convenient home that you will love. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Rent report. Monthly Rent. and Please call (470) 865-5507 at your earliest convenience. $900-$1,600 Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Stainless Steel Appliances SELECT UNITS; Soft Close Cabinetry; Tile Backsplash; Granite Countertops SELECT UNITS; . Quick access to both I-20 and I-285 affords many Candler-McAfee residents short commute times to countless area employers and attractions. View 14 pictures of the 1 units for 4371 Glenwood Rd Decatur, GA, 30032 - Apartments for Rent | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. View 2 Bed | 2. Glen Hollow is within 4 minutes or 1.2 miles from Georgia Perim. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Candler-McAfee is mostly residential, offering an overall peaceful atmosphere in addition to numerous apartments and houses available for rent along tree-lined streets. Our two and three bedroom apartments and townhomes for rent feature a balcony or patio, disability access, ceiling fans, walk-in closets, washer and dryer connections, and all-electric kitchens with a dishwasher. GA Copyright 2022 BetterNOI, LLC. She returned my call and answered all of my questions. Pets are allowed at 4371 Glenwood. 4371 Glenwood 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 $1,053 - $1,525 | 1 - 3 Beds Message Email . Glen Hollow is an apartment community located in DeKalb County and the 30034 ZIP Code. Ft. $999 - $1,599: 1 - 3 Beds: 1 - 3 : This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Always beware of scams. Always beware of. We are located just minutes from Decatur, Virginia Highlands, and Perimeter Mall. Easily find your place fast with our millions of apartments for rent. The paint peels off the walls and on the inside of the tub. 3.2 mi, 1-3 Br Your title is too long. Transit Score measures access to public transit. ", Apartments with Utilities Included in Decatur, GA, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Decatur, GA, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Decatur, GA, Apartments with Fitness Center in Decatur, GA. On top of rent keep going on and my ceiling caved in twice in multiple spots because of a leak. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review and for recommending our community. ? See rent prices, lease prices, location information, floor plans and amenities. If you upsized to an average priced Decatur 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 25% more per month. The community has a playground for children and is located just minutes from Decatur, Virginia Highlands and Perimeter Mall. >, Decatur, Snapfinger Rd & Columbia Dr, GA (id.540) Decatur, GA, Decatur, Snapfinger Rd & Glenfair Rd, GA (id.77) Decatur, GA, Belvedere, Atherton Dr & Glenwood Rd, GA (id.110) Decatur, GA, Glen Mora Dr & Snapfinger Rd, GA (id.781) Decatur, GA. Hello My name is India and I am the property manager. We're also close to Hartsfield Jackson Airport, direct highway access to I-285, 78, and 85, and along MARTA bus route 75 ensuring a convenient home that you will love. View Privacy Policy. Blue Door Real Estate is pleased to present Austin Oaks Apartments, a 176-unit community in Decatur, GA. Call (470) 264-3418 to speak with us about your new apartment today! View All Hours 19% more per month. Studio to 4 Bedroom Apartments from $1,116, Studio to 4 Bedroom Apartments from $1,200, Viewing: 4371 Glenwood | Desktop Version | Listing Updated: 03/04/2023, Georgia Perimeter College - Clarkston Campus, Georgia Perimeter College - Decatur Campus, Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden. Welcome home to 4371 Glenwood. Take a stroll through Downtown Decatur or experience the exotic at the Dekalb Farmers Market. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Property Manager at Glen Hollow, Responded To This Review. A good place to raise a family. The kitchen is equipped with high end soft-close cabinetry, granite counter tops, stylish tile backsplash and new stainless steel appliances. Or sign in if you already have an account. 13.5 mi. This 1967-built asset is situated in the thriving Decatur area, recently ranked as one of the best places to live in Georgia by Niche.com. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1,100 sqft multi-family. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. The apartments are clean and safe. Our quaint community is ticked away under huge canopying trees. Glen Hollow is located in the city of Decatur. OFFICE HOURS. Mon-Fri: 9:00AM-5:00PM Sat: 10:00AM-2:00PM Sun: Closed . Pedestrians can reach Indian Creek with a 61 minutes walk. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Language: Apartment Amenities. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property, Listen I stay here now I have mold in my apartment Ive been complaining an NOBODY In the front office sent anyone out yet. The apartments are clean and safe. Email me listings and apartment related info. Receive $350 OFF your first full month's rent after move-In! Friday GA Check Availability. Take a stroll through Downtown Decatur or experience the exotic at the Dekalb Farmers Market. My Apartment Is Clean, No Roaches Or Rodents ( INVEST IN SOME HARRIS ROACH TABLETS and keep your house clean).Maintenance can be slow sometimes.. . 4371 Glenwood is a preferred Apartment Home Living Diamond-Level community located in the 30032 Zip code of Decatur, GA. The air conditioning system is so old they cant even find parts to fix the system. All rights reserved.Equal Opportunity Provider. The Park at Galaway is a pet-friendly community located in East Point, Georgia. Choose the apartment rental that is right for you by learning all about 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 in our listings. GreatSchools Learn How It Works 9AM 4371 Glenwood at 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032. All of this and more is waiting for you. GA 30083, 1-4 Br This is a beautiful upgraded one bedroom apartment that features many updates. We also have a playground for children and a convenient on-site laundry facility.Living at 4371 Glenwood means community, convenience, and accessibility. Welcome home to 4371 Glenwood. Southeast DeKalb sits within easy driving distance of all that Greater Atlanta has to offer, with close proximity to major thoroughfares like I-285, I-20, and U.S. 278. We look forward to hearing from you! Ask us about our premium renovated unit option which features brand new sleek appliances, high-end granite countertops, soft-close cabinetry, stylish backsplash in the kitchen, and luxury tile in the bathrooms. 4100 Glenwood | Apartments in Decatur, GA Welcome to 4100 Glenwood Our quaint community is ticked away under huge canopying trees. If you downsized to an average priced Decatur 1 bedroom apartment, Beware not safe for children. Promotionexpires August 31st, 2022. Take a stroll through Downtown Decatur, experience the exotic at the Dekalb Farmers Market, or with a short drive explore the excitements of neighboring Downtown Atlanta and Buckhead. Providing an extraordinary level of privacy, comfort, and serenity our beautiful one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes boast spacious layouts, fully equipped kitchens, newly refinished floors, private patios (select units), w/d connections (select units), and ample closet space. Would definitely recommend people to move here. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. On top of rent keep going on and my ceiling caved in twice in multiple spots because of a leak. You can recognize our sister properties during your apartment search by looking out for our THE LIFE AT service mark utilized in connecting with the community name. Ratings & reviews of Austin Oaks Apartments in Decatur, GA. Find the best-rated Decatur apartments for rent near Austin Oaks Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Hello My name is India and I am the property manager. Keep Family Friendly apartments feature the best community amenities for larger families like larger floorplans, playgrounds and day care options. 4371 Glenwood Apartments - 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 | realtor.com Listing provided by For Rent Get Moving Quotes $999 - $1,475 /mo 1 - 3 bed 1 - 2 bath 900 - 1,300 sqft 4371. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. If you upsized to an average priced Decatur 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 30034, 1-3 Br Managed By. 9AM This apartment community was built in 1967 and has 2 stories with 175 units. consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school We also have a playground for children and a convenient on-site laundry facility. NAVIGATE. Cabinet are disgusting with live and dead roaches inside of them. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! . See 734 apartments for rent near Glenwood Crossing in Decatur, GA with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. $1,053-$1,525 4371 Glenwood Rd Listing provided by For Rent Get Moving Quotes $960 /mo 1 - 3 bed 1 - 2 bath 900 - 1,300 sqft 4371 Glenwood 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 Street View Add a. Go off campus with ForRentUniversity.com. Pool/fitness center has never been open. 30260, 1-3 Br Our Candler McAfee location in Decatur is a convenient place to live. The property manager was very polite and friendly. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. There are also five parks within 9.5 miles, including Ferns of the World Garden, Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden, and Bradley Observatory. {{rating}}/10 School data provided by Here youll find two shopping centers within 0.8 mile. We are situated in a secluded community off Glenwood Road. We would appreciate feedback on how we can improve to give you a 5-star living experience here. Providing an extraordinary level of privacy, comfort, and serenity. Transit options include Indian Creek and Kensington. Copyright 2022 BetterNOI, LLC. Southeast DeKalb refers to a sprawling region in the southeastern portion of DeKalb County. We are also close to direct highway access to I-285, 78, and 85, and along MARTA bus route 75 ensuring a convenient home that you will love.Providing an extraordinary level of privacy, comfort, and serenity. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Get 4371 Glenwood can be contacted at (404) 531-7065. Transportation options available in Decatur include Indian Creek, located 6.4 miles from Glen Hollow. Alexander Properties Group, Inc. "Everyone has choices and we want them to choose us. Thank you. See photos and amenities of 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. Our team works diligently to give residents a comfortable and pleasant place to call home. Management is very rude, unprofessional and unhelpful. In order to find the best deal, you need to know what types of units are available. Brand new property improvements feature modern building exteriors, a new gated entry system, new roofs and windows, and lush landscaping. 4371 Glenwood is an apartment community located in DeKalb County and the 30032 ZIP Code. Roaches, water bugs, and mosquitoes because of the cloggers sewer on the outside. Displayed square footage is approximate. This area is served by the DeKalb County attendance zone. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality 4371 Glenwood has 3 shopping centers within 0.5 miles. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Located just minutes from Decatur, Virginia Highlands, and Perimeter Mall our community provides access to a variety of popular restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. She returned my call and answered all of my questions. An adjacent 200+ unit property is also available to buyer of Austin Oaks. Contact Us. This is a beautiful upgraded one bedroom apartment that features many updates. We are also close to direct highway access to I-285, 78, and 85, and along MARTA bus route 75 ensuring a convenient home that you will love.? We are located just minutes from Decatur, Virginia Highlands, and Perimeter Mall. Is this property currently leasing units? Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Contact our leasing office M-F from 8 am until 4 pm by visiting our website at www.4371glenwood.com. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Residents enjoy access to a broad range of shops and restaurants stretched along Candler Road, the communitys main commercial thoroughfare. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Email me listings and apartment related info. Design by Pixelwise Digital. {{/rating}} Good News! All dimensions are approximate. 4371 Glenwood is located in 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Ratings are Contact an agent for Schools Information. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Breathe the fresh air with smoke-free apartments, let the kids get out some of that energy on our community playground, and use our on-site laundry to wash your clothes. Hello My name is India and I am the property manager. 4100 Glenwood - Decatur, GA apartments for rent Find more places like 4100 Glenwood. There is also washer/dryer hookup.The . 4371 Glenwood is 13.4 miles from Fort Gillem, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort McPherson.