- Disclaimer +- Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. 1 lucky person will get a chance to own a car that no one will ever have. The Shaker Hood was another option, as the SCJ was available with or without Ram Air induction.The performance lineup for the Torino came in two packages: the Torino Cobra or the Torino GT. The car is a really nice driver and that is what it was built for, not to be a trailer queen. View pictures. Odometer Reading: 9,676. !1972 Gran Torino Sport Cobra Jet. Bid for the chance to own a 1970 Ford Torino Cobra 429 Super Cobra Jet 4-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Model 78. 1972 Ford Gran Torino for Sale near Chicago, IL . It has the four speed manual transmission with Hurst shifter. Options $0. Here is your chance to own it today. Rare Classic 1973 Ford Torino Gran Sport 351 Cobra Jet Q Code Car with Papers. Local Pickup. )19012 Gummert RoadKaty, TX 77449 Dealership Map Visit Our Website View Our Full Inventory Ask the Seller a Question Email this to a Friend Start Credit Application Powered by View Our Full Inventory Learn More About Us Auction Views: 0 Vehicle Information VIN: 0H35C124809 Stock: 1612 Mileage: 90,801 Color: Trans: Engine: MPG: Drivetrain: ? -Good roof. In addition, the tinted glass, along with the exterior trim and chrome, all looks to be in good condition. Free shipping. 1972 Gran Torino Sport Hood Ford Original GTS Cobra Jet Ranchero SOLID. Again, this was the truest sign of a sleeper. 1972. Has all 3 matching VIN stamps and matching engine stamp.This beautiful car is a 1 family/ 2 owner car. 1970 Ford Torino Cobra 429 Big Block ThunderJet 4-speed Frame On Restored! 1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport Fastback, 351C Cobra Jet, 4 Speed. Data based on 23 auction sales. Impress your friends and neighbors while you cruise around the neighborhood. . If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared. Can help get lowest possible price as we have contacts with Central Dispatch.and you wont pay any dispatcher fee. White Primer 1972 Ford Gran Torino for sale located in Sherman, Texas - $13,500 (ClassicCars.com ID CC-1321425). Whats nice about the 72 Torino is you can also put the front end on a 73 Torino! It is missing the drivers side door glass but other than that the rest of the glass is there in decent shape. The factory exhaust manifolds, carburetor, driveshaft, and transmission tail shaft are included with the sale. Ford D4OZ-8B455-B OEM Radiator Grille Brace Bracket For Gran Torino Ranchero NOS. After Ford Motor Company starting producing the Torino, they began phasing out the Fairlane. LTD. We reserve the right to cancel all existing bids and end the auction early should the item no longer be available for sale. Stock 307617. Classifieds for 1968 to 1972 Ford Torino. The car arrived a couple weeks later. To me ,the 72 Gran Torino was the best looking Torino ever produced, either as a regular coupe or sportroof model. . Just a bench seat, no console. Miles 47,270. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. . We have Ford Torinos for sale at affordable prices. 4 SPEED. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Jeff at (605) 929-2909 for details. This one shows a lot of promise, and the 351 Cobra Jet lifts it into the desirable category for a 1972 model. Trim Torino Cobra GT CobraJet Marti Report Verified, 2007 Chevrolet KODIAC C4500 CHARIOT CONVERSION. View Large Images ? Up for sale we have a very sweet frame-on restored 1970 Ford Torino Cobra painted the gorgeous original Grabber Green and we have a Marti report to verify! $100. ? Please give me a call for complete details Heath 605-201-9563 Check out the Video of the Cobra running sounds amazing on Face Book-Vern Eide Specialty & Classic Vern Eide Motorcars Sioux Falls, South Dakota Call/Text Heath @ 605-201-9563 CALL TODAY Call/Text with any Questions? 1972. ? . Title. Vin: 2H35Q210449. Sincerely, Carlyle Motors, LLC Houston, Texas (Showroom located in Katy, Texas.) This is in lovely shape! I would love to own the race car version of the 72 torino, especially the #90 Truxmore stock car someone has in their collection. THE FIRST PICTURE IS WHAT IT COULD LOOK LIKE WITH STRIPE MINUS CHROME!!!! 69 Ford Torino GT Passenger Side . FOR SALE call Ross at 828 712 7860 thank you. I have the Shaker parts. This vehicle is being sold As-Is with No Warranty Expressed or Implied. The grilles are hard to find, and I am taking that into consideration when pricing this car.Every Torino guru will tell you that their car has this or that value. We are located 20 minutes away from Detroit Metro Airport, and would be happy to pick you up and drop you off if you fly in. Call Tom 7 Days a Week at 248-974-9513! Search. Numbers matching, original drive train. The green color fits this fastback perfectly. Original Godzilla Green interior that has aged very nice, minor upholstery tear on the rear passenger wall near door pillar and very minor scratches and wear throughout. We'll take the Sportsroof Cobra with the 428 SCJ and Drag Pack. The scene with Toad in the barber shop and the one where he rescues the girl (and calls his real life son a pu$$/) are great too! 293. When I bought this car, I was single, and had a good job. There are a couple minor bubbles in the front door corners and rear quarters but overall much nicer than most. Put a new paint job on it, fix the few problems in the interior, and enjoy! Pay : A deposit of $1000 (non-refundable) must be paid within 24 hours of the close of the auction. There are 65 new and used 1968 to 1972 Ford Torinos listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $1,000. This is one rock solid Cobra no rust anywhere this is a High Quality driver that can be shown Absolutly No Disappointments. Tasca was one of the best known & largest driving forces behind the development of the famous 428 Cobra Jet engine. The Ford Torino is an automobile that was produced by Ford for the North American market between 1968 and 1976. Please read eBay's User AgreementJeff Cluts reserves the right to, Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction. They may not have quite the cachet of a Mustang, but the 16 people who have bid, along with the 183 who are watching the listing, must think that it is worth serious consideration. New cars arrive daily, and our inventory is always changing. Since it was the only car in the family, I ended up learning to drive on it, used it for dates, helped drive on family vacations, etc., until I got my own car in 1974. 10 Report; Socalozzy . Classified Ad with Best Offer. 351 Cleveland. It was faster then all hemi cars, including the daytona charger , Yenko camaro, only .01 seconds slower then the Ls6 chevelle. We would love for you to stop by and see us! Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller. 1972. 1 of 56 ? My first car was a 73 Gran Torino Sport fastback. ANY QUESTIONS CALL 732-501-3513. . 2,900 1972 Ford Ranchero Ford Ranchero GT Gran Torino 2900 US$. As such, we encourage your inspection in person or with a qualified inspector. SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights and Only one with a Visibility Light Group. A true muscle car built for the Drag strip in 1970 . You may lose out if you wait! Mileage. The first thing to note about this Ford is how solid it is. Im not a lover of green cars but this Torino just kills it in green. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. After getting kicked out of the Ford dealer I would often ride over to the Lincoln Mercury dealer and check out the new De Tomasa Pantera. THE MOTOR HAS THE HEADS REDONE AND A ADDITION OF A MILD CAM. Full sheetmetal, no bondo. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller. As far as project cars are concerned, this 1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport has a lot in its favor. 15 Answers. orange co for sale "ford torino" - craigslist . This car is tastefully upgraded with a Gear Vendors Overdrive unit, 4-wheel disc brakes, headers, and an aftermarket Holley Carburator. Mainly Muscle Cars welcomes a buyers inspection. I believe what you think is square tubing is actually the visible part of an exhaust clamp. 116 of these cars with Black bucket seats. Special Care was taken to preserve the imperfections on the front end. NOS 1971 Torino Cobra Snake Grille Ornament or Lower Back Panel Ornament. One late afternoon I was playing basketball at the blacktop (the playground at the nearby grade school) when I saw my dad pull up. reading. Best $300 I ever spent. Vehicle Highlights Numbers Matching Engine 351 Cobra Jet Engine 4 Bolt Mains New Heater Core Automatic Transmission Always a North Carolina Car Bought New in Statesville . the 72 s are very nice BUT I LOVE THE 1970 TORINO GT CONVERT I HAD AND AM LOOKIN FOR ANOTHER. -Marti report. Barry Newman drove a red 72 Torino Sport in Fear Is The Key. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure. or Best Offer. Marti Report, Ford Documentation. This car came with a bench seat. The 429 Cobra Jet Ram Air Engine was rebuilt on 11/4/03. . The transmission is a 4-Speed manual with Hurst shifter. This car is done righht High Quality color change from the factory Iris to the Correct Red (Bare Metal entire car professional Re-paint). Mechanics Original Numbers Matching 429ci Cobra Jet Engine 1077 6 - Suffix Code on Back of Block Numbers Matching C6 Transmission Cast Iron Tail Housing Heavy Duty Nodular 9" 3.00:1 Differential 31 Spline Factory A/C Quadrajet Carb Upsized 2.5" Reproduction Exhaust Cast Iron Manifolds Crossflow Radiator Polished Aluminum Valve Covers Power Front Disc, Rear Drum Brakes New Calipers and Rotors New Brake Lines Power Steering Restored Steering and Suspension New Springs and Shocks Original Driveshaft with Stripes New U Joints Parking Brake All New Fluid Lines New Fuel Tank Body Factory Candy Apple Red Paint 1 of 2 Surviving Prototype King Cobra Front Ends Replated Exterior Chrome Professionally Polished Stainless Straight and Solid Body Beautiful Fit and Finish Solid Trunk is Finished as Nice as the Exterior Full Size Spare Tire Floors are Finished in Red Oxide Primer Undercarriage Appears to be All Original Metal Pinch Welds are in Great Shape Frame is Solid and Clean New Magnum 500 Wheels BFG Radial T/A's 245/60/15 Front, 275/60/15 Rear Interior Factory Black Bucket Seat Factory Console Floor Shift Interior has been restored using as much of the original upholstery as possible Rim Blow Steering Wheel Professionally Restored - Inoperable Ultra Rare NOS 140mph Speedometer with Ribbon Tach Factory AM Radio Rechromed Dash Bezels Door Panels are in Great Shape Seatbelts Front and Back Carpet is Beautiful Nice Headliner and Dome Light Don't Miss Out! Im hoping that the Snickers folks do a redo of the who are the Chefs? ad. Original MSRP $2,967. For sale we have a 1971 Ford Torino Cobra Jet. This was really as light as you could get a Torino with the exception of the radio. Model 40. The vehicle represented in this listing is for sale by the dealership and not by ClassicCars.com. We have a hoist available for views of the undercarriage, and our mechanics are available to speak with if you have any questions. Nice car, and somewhat rare. Oil change complete tune up, Runs Drives, Has not been driven muc, So it needs to be driven, to get everything flowing. For more information call Jeff @ CARuso Classic Cars 617-800-6737 Options and Standard Features Basic Information VIN Number: 1A38J132087 Stock Number: 116 Model Year: 1971 Make: Ford Model: Torino Cobra Vehicle Trim: 429 Cobra Jet Exterior Color: Blue Interior Color: Grabber Blue Engine Engine Description: V8 DriveTrain Transmission: Manual Drive Train Type: Rearwheeldr Contact CARuso Classic Cars 427 Columbia Rd Hanover Massachusetts 02339 Ask for:CARuso Classic Cars Call:(866) 538-1671 Contact: ?Contact Us ClassicCars.com Terms ClassicCars.com is pleased to present this eBay listing on behalf of the dealership named in the listing above. Our cars are available for sale locally and are marketed on several different websites so we reserve the right to end our auctions early so dont wait for the auction to end. -Original doors (with door tag) and front fenders. McLaren. Jeff Cluts welcomes a buyers inspection. The Factory Black Bench Seat Interior presents well. This beauty has power brakes, no power steering, pioneer Am-FM Cassette Stereo. Paint looks nice but it is raining in the picture, so it may still need paint but the Torino looks very un-abused. When you strip a car completely, and media-blast it, you find out what you really have. No Rust ever . The 429 Cobra Jet was a V8 engine offered by Ford Motor Company in the early 1970s that was a performance version of its regular 429 engine. I took a look at the paperwork on how it was equipped and pronounced it acceptable. SPONSORED. Classic Car Liquidators is proud to offer this great deal on a great classic muscle car. All in all a good start to a project. The door panels look good and again show only minor wear. Shipping & Delivery: All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Free shipping on many items . Call today! I have owned the car for over a year and put 1,000+ miles on her it runs and drives as good as it looks motor was said to be built to 428 Super Cobra Jet specs, we do not have any documantation however this Cobra Runs like no other Big Block I have owned truly a SLEEPER you will not be Disappointed in this Cobra and I have priced the car on the $ Please look close at the quality of this Restoration. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. New listings added daily. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller. The Black Interior is pristine in every way and again original .Car comes with Factory louvers on rear window, Shaker hood with Ram air scoop and Tachometer. It has had body, paint and floor work through the years and needs more in spots. Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. 15 results per page. Also, it's 1 of only 342 that were built . Sold it to a guy who said he and his son were going to restore it, next time I saw it, the rear end was bashed in. This gave performance-minded buyers a 429- ci engine with 4-bolt mains, solid lifter cam, forged pistons, big-mouth 780 CFM Holley carburetor and an engine oil cooler to help keep the beast from melting down on a hot pass. About the data. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction: You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.Funds & Financing: For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Jeff at (605) 929-2909 prior to bidding. Jeff Cluts (605) 929-2909 5200 S Louise Ave Sioux Falls South Dakota 57108 ? This is a 2 owner car and is highly documented with Original window sticker , Marti Report and more. My buddy had a 73, but the bigger bumpers didnt do it any justice. Kansas City, KS-built car delivered new via Lansing, MI DSO. The rear seat, door trims, and the headliner are all in good condition. Keep me in the conversation via email. The Torino's 429 Cobra Jet engine still contains most of its original parts, but a rebuild by Jim Van Gordon included a new Comp Cams camshaft with a profile to get the most out of the big heads . We encourage you to contact the dealership with questions and for more information before committing to purchasing the vehicle.This vehicle is for sale on other websites and at other locations, if the vehicle is sold every effort will be made to remove the listing from eBay as quickly as possible. Can help with shipping anywhere in the US or overseas. In the 2008 Clint Eastwood film Gran Torino, a Dark Green Metallic '72 Gran Torino . All the body panels are original except for the passenger side floor pan which was replaced by a local Ford dealership. Sort by. 1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport 351 Cobra Jet V8. Yes it needs TLC in some areas and new paint wouldnt hurt but if finances were different Id buy and drive this baby until I was no longer able to drive anymore. Listing removeddid anybody see how high it got before it was removed? Meteor. ? Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure. 36,114 miles below avg. Absolutely everything about the car rings my bell. orange co for sale "ford torino" - craigslist. It's the mighty 429, which isn't a performance motor like the Cobra Jet 428, but a low rpm torque generating beast. 5-- 4 Speed manual transmission with stock Hurst shifter with black cue ball knob!!! Come to think of it the only way to get the 4 gear was with the 351 despite the 429 still being around. I dont know really, I like Fords and will always be more interested in the mid sized Fairlanes and Torinos, the Cobra version, over the Mustangs. Find your dream car today. All shipping arrangements are provided by Mainly Muscle Cars as a courtesy. In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Plus, there will be many extras left over. . 1969 429 ENGINE AND C6 TRANS INCLUDED ( ENGINE IS APART ) ALSO HAVE A 70 GT PROJECT, A 701/2 FALCON 4 DR. 250 6 WITH 56,000 MILES,70 FAIR LANE 500 4DR GT CUSTOM, 302 46,000 MILES. A $500.00 deposit is required 48 hours from the end of the sale. Phone: (832) 289-5750 Email: [emailprotected] Business Hours Mon: 8:00-4:30 Tue: 8:00-4:30 Wed: 8:00-4:30 Thu: 8:00-4:30 Fri: 8:00-4:30 Sat: By Appointment Sun: By Appointment Location 11501 Brittmoore Park DriveHouston, TX 77041***New Showroom*** (Please call ahead for appointment. Motor Trend wrote "The weight obviously helped traction, as it was fairly easy to accelerate away from a standing start with only a modicum of wheelspin." Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. 1972 Ford Torino-Shopping & Pricing. 429 Super Cobra Jet. No reviews. The 429 and C6 are in original, unrestored condition. Up for bids 1972 Gran Torino Sport Fastback,Q code, CJ, 4 barrel,AutomaticC-6 Trannymatching Numbers all Original,Bucket seats . Find 10 used 1970 Ford Torino as low as $29,900 on Carsforsale.com. This is that car. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Jeff at Jeff Cluts by e-mail or phone (605) 929-2909 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. The owner says that new armrests for the doors, new kick panels, and new covers for the front seats will have the interior presenting very nicely. Vehicle is being sold with no warranty in "As Is/Where Is" condition. This Cobra is fitted with 1 of 2 surviving prototype King Cobra front ends. Many parts are new, NOS parts purchased over the years. 1970 Ford Torino 429 Cobra Jet 2-Door Coupe Exterior Color: Orange Interior Color: Black Mileage: 43,620 Engine: 429 Cobra Jet 4V . Cant tell in the pics? 1972 GRAN TORINO SPORT COBRA JET 4 SPEED 1968 mustang fastback 1967 camaro 1969. This car needs to be re-assembled. Find Used Ford Torino 1972 For Sale (with Photos). FINANCING AVAILABLEVern Eide Motorcars Sioux Falls, South Dakota Call/Text Jeff @ 605 929-2909 Heath @ 605 201-9563 ?Credit Application ?Directions to Dealer ?Contact Us Options and Standard Features Basic Information VIN Number: 9K45Q Stock Number: A8002 Model Year: 1969 Make: Ford Model: Cobra, Torino, Fairlane Exterior Color: Red Interior Color: Black Engine Engine Description: 8 Cylinder DriveTrain Transmission: Automatic 3-Speed Vehicle Information VIN: 9K45Q Stock: A8002 Mileage: 26,284 Color: Red Trans: Automatic 3-Speed Engine: 8 Cylinder MPG: Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive ? Car runs and drives. 1972 72 Gran Torino Sport Cobra Jet Lato Passeggero Parafango Anteriore Bordo Questo foglio informativo sul prodotto stato originariamente stilato in lingua inglese. 1970 Ford Torino 429 Cobra Jet 2-Door Coupe Exterior Color: Orange Interior Color: Black Mileage: 43,620 Engine: 429 Cobra Jet 4V Fuel: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Warranty: As Is - No Warranty Title: Clear VIN: 0A38C156738 58 Full-Size Photos Vehicle Features & Options Ask the Seller a Question Email this to a Friend Start Credit Application Vehicle Description 1970 Ford Torino Cobra Jet 429 4-V in gorgeous Calypso Coral. 1972 FORD TORINO RANCHERO OEM GRILLE INSERT / W EMBLEM / CLEAN! The car has its original matching number 429Cj engine. This leaves you approximately $20,000 to $30,000 cushion on the car. . no image. Lot #98,587. View our other auctions Have a question? 1972 Buick Gran Sport 455 big block Car is in good condition with only 60,000 miles on the odometer The engine is. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. Meanwhile, I was the car-obsessed 15 year old. 1972 Ford Torino Price $18,400 1971 Ford Torino Price . 1970 Ford "Torino" Engine Size 429 V8 Transmission Type 3 Speed Automatic Primary Color Red Interior Color Black Mileage 0 Stock 8C107726 Video Description VIN 0R38C107726 You are looking at an extremely rare Factory C Code 429 Cobra Jet Torino. In 1970, the heavy-breathing 429 was offered up in three configurations: the 360-hp Thunder Jet, the hydraulic-lifter 370-hp Cobra Jet (CJ) and finally, the 375-hp Super Cobra Jet (SCJ).The only way buyers could up the ante for the 429 SCJ was to check the box for the Drag Pack option. [emailprotected] Image Gallery About Vanguard Motor Sales started 25 years ago as a part time hobby. writing. The factory air conditioning was a trade-out for the C-6 transmission, as buyers could not get the 429 SCJ combined with A/C and a 4-speed on the floor. So don't Miss out on this one, New Paint 2 stage clear (Outstanding) Factory Green, New laser stripe new tires new brakes all around including master cylinder, Floors Trunk outstanding, dual exhaust, New windshield, Rebuilt carb new timing chain, water pump fuel pump, new seats headliner carpet dash recovered, I may have forgot a few things. 4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars (5) $13.97 $ 13. I don't know if the previous owner sold it, or whatever, but it was not there when I bought the car. Selling a Vehicle? But it is complete, fresh gas, Can't say Perfect but Not too many of these cars left,Ready for a new home, must sell for health problems, Hate to let her go, Private Owner, Bid now or buy it now, international bidders welcome Thanks for looking, Cathedral City, California, United States, 1973 Ford Gran Torino fastback 351c Cobra Jet toploader 4 speed Q code 9" rear, 1972 Ford Gran Torino SS Fastback Cobra Jet Barn Find 429 Cobra Jet, 72 Gran Torino Sport SportRoof Fastback Like Cobra Jet Ram Air PS PDB NO RESERVE, 1972 Ford Gran Torino SS Fastback Cobra Jet Barn Find, 1972 GRAN TORINO SPORT FASTBACK 351 4V COBRA JET CJ MUSTANG COUGAR 428, 1972 FORD GRAN TORINO SPORT FASTBACK - cobra jet mustang, 1973 gran torino sport fastback q code 4 speed. Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States. Wire transfer, certified check, cashiers check or cash in person is preferred. You are looking at a 1970 Ford Torino Super Cobra Jet. If you are interested in this car, or any of our other 125+ cars, don't wait for the auction to end on eBay. Content is based on inspection, research and/or information provided by previous owner(s). We have up-front, no haggle pricing! Motor Trend also tested a 1970 Cobra with a 429 SCJ, 4-speed and 3.91:1 gears, and resulted in a 5.8 second 0 - 60 mph (97 km/h) time, with a 13.99 second quarter mile at 101.0 mph (162.5 km/h). Favorites; Log in; Trovit. Copyright 2015 Auction123 - All rights reserved. This one is real. New options included 15-inch (380 mm) Magnum 500 wheels with F60-15 tires and flat black "Sport Slats" for the rear window. THIS CAR WAS FOUND SITTING COVERED IN A GARAGE WITH SEVERAL OTHER PERFORMANCE CARS, STORED SINCE 1988.THE CAR HAS JUST OVER 59000 MILES WITH ORIGINAL FLAWLESS INTERIOR AND 1 REPAINT SOME WHERE AROUND 1978. I have 1972 gran torino Q code for sale in Baltimore 5200.00 on Craig list. Holley 750 carb, top loader 4 speed with 1 3/8" input shaft. for sale. Bidding on the potent Torino has reached $11,000, and with the reserve now met, it is set to head to a new home very soon. Lot more work at 62. You are dealing directly with the owner of the vehicle, not a middle man. Vanguard Motor Sales has sold classic and muscle cars to customers in the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, France, Norway, the UAE and many other countries. It isnt clear whether there are any aftermarket additions to the Gran Torino, or what optional equipment might be fitted, but we do know that it does come fitted with factory air conditioning. I had all the time in the world to work on it. . 3rd row seat folds flat . Click the "eBay Feedback" button on the home page of our website, or the number next to our name on eBay(vanguardmotorsales), and you will be able to read all of the positive feedback weve received over the last 10 years! He motioned me over and said lets go down to the Ford Garage (thats what we all called it, and what I still call the local Ford dealer) and see what they have. I loved to play basketball but a meaningful trip to investigate new Fords was a treat. 248-974-9513 We make every effort to represent this vehicle as accurately as possible and to the best of knowledge at the time of listing. The Cobra Jet produces 248hp, which is enough to allow the vehicle to punch through the mile in 16.1 seconds. Frame is solid and no rust anywhere.Start her up and she shakes the pavement. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction. This car is Calypso Coral and the paint is stunning in every way. The Cobra was only available as a SportsRoof model, and came standard with a 4-speed close ratio transmission, Hurst shifter, competition suspension, flat black hood and grille, 7-inch-wide wheels, F70-14 tires with raised white letters, twist style exposed hood latches, and "Cobra" emblems. When you pair that with the fact that SEA horsepower ratings . When a walk-in customer puts a deposit on a car we reserve the right to close the eBay listing before the auction ends. The rear end has 3.91 gears. Blue was my favorite back in 72.